Party Encounters: An Alraune

So you and your party are out in the edge of the forests and then you encounter some alraune. She/it is calling over to the only male teammate of your three person group. Your methods?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put on a gas mask if it's a sci-fi setting to counteract the pheromone manipulations or any other aerially dispersed bio-chem effects.

Fantasy setting with low to no magic, trip the party member if it's not going after my PC and drag 'em away to replace the manipulation with booze and women that are less likely to make him into a fertilized bone soil bed.

Fantasy setting, our PF Kingmaker group hired her as a guardian of the woods and periodically toss a few condemned prisoners her way if needed. We also danced that Fey Bard-type person into our court. It's sort of like how if you got Charmed in some games the ideal solution is to tackle-hug the spellcaster who you now recall is your best friend and noogie that nerd into submission just like you did with all your old pals from back home.

As the only male character, I pass my will and fort checks because my saves in those regards are fucking ludicrous, then I stab it to death, gods willing.

Gas Mask? Check. Weapon? Check. Ammunition? Check. Stand back guys, I is gonna shoot the plant bitch, from a distance so its 'tentacles' won't reach me of course.

Dodge that attack where they spam the roses, double jump over it's vine walls and then once I'm next to it span the Crissaegram like always.

Oh yay a potential skeleton farm!

Dominate monster: Command it to not eat friend but eat whoever I tell it to.

Cultivate Monster for More skeleton far- I mean Alaraunes.

Use magic to disguise part of forest as a fucking brothel after a few Alraunes are around.

Post signs and paths spread word in town of new awesome brothel.

Have a reliable bone farm for the Skeleton demon war.

Go back to further adventuring.

Burn everything

As the sole male member, would it be wrong if I sacrifice myself to the alraune, for the greater good of course.

Character is an honorary pyromancer

We'l be fine

420 blaze it

No please i'm too young to die

This guy gets it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdu4wSBZqMM

This is pretty funny, because I recall a similar encounter with a group of Kelpies. No-one even bothered to resist. They just leapt in to get their fuck on.

I, as the party's Paladin, made all my saves. So I ended up standing on the side going "Guys. Guys, please." while everyone was having fun.

The other two party members strip and sexually exhaust the only male member to deny the alraune satisfaction.

But the GM had all these plans and plot hooks for your character! If you waifu it or it kills you either way you'll have to roll up a new one.

You guys are weird. Remember, these plant monsters aren't stupid. They know you're travelling with a heavily armed and powerful group. It's likely that she just wants to flirt with you/fuck you instead of devouring you or whatever.

I mean, your party members are right there. She might have a quest hook and possibly a romance, but if she meant you harm your friends would burn down the forest.

>be me, female soldier for an all female detachment
>someplace in the fantasy land is complaining about being plagued by "Monster Girls" who're an all female people and have been kidnapping and raping their men, specifically human males
>fantasy land allies seek help from us as usual to deal with the Monster Girl menace, mmkay this should be easy we'll just bomb them-
>shit, high command says no bombings and precision strikes too are not an option, so its boot-on-the-ground again just like fighting those dark elves and goblin hordes
>shit, OUR male infantries and marines are also getting their asses raped, as in literally male personnel are being captured and whisked away by those monster loli fucks
>meanwhile a private is probably spending the rest of his life being raped inside some monster-flower-girl-thing
>high command is livid and decides to make all-female regiments to combat the horny monster girls and in hopes that unlike men, monster girls are gonna struggle and have a hard time against straight-heterosexual-non-gay-women, and so we can also deny the monster lolis male human cocks
>crap, the idea of all female regiments is not as glorious as it seems as the monster girls can be bisexual and fuck around human women
>a pack of Werewolf Girls almost gangraped me, but I was saved by Sergeant Mila who gunned them down with her SAW/MK48, and I decided to end my tour not wanting to get raped by a bisexual monster loli
>and now there are people in our homeland are protesting to make peace with Monster Girls because reasons
>high command decides; fuck it we're not spending this much manpower after the liberation against the orcs, goblins, evil wizards, and evil dark elves just this yet
>high command instead teaches the human locals of Monster Girl-Lands to use our guns and give 'em industrial grade chastity devices.

"Clearly there is only one option for such a beast. Kill it! Deus Vult! YOUR SCENT WILL NOT WORK ON ME PLANT MONSTROSITY! THE WILL OF THE GODS ALONE PROTECT ME FROM IT!!!"

What does she want?

Does she like special frien/d/s?

Stop thinking with your dick

Just think for one second "How many people has it killed to become this size?" Now kill it.

Leave the weeb DM.

>all female regiments
>women in the military
>implying women can even fight and serve in the military
>lol

Our tank is gay but incredibly stupid, so she'd just attack him after he just walks up to her and tries to yank her out of the flower, which will end up with the rest of us picking her off from a distance or him literally ripping her top half out of the roots.

Just like that one chapter of Franken Fran.

NO! why would we do that? WHY?

Alraune is German

>be gay woman
>put bro team mate somewhere safe where he cannot get hurt
>tell fem team mate to team up with me to take down the Alraune
>bravely volunteer myself to be the bait
>either way if the attack fails or succeeds, it is a win win for me

>inb4 the alraune kicks me out of her flower because she only wants dudes :(

>"As a NON HOMOSEXUAL, COMPLETELY 100% STRAIGHT woman, we will easily dispatch the monster girl menaces and protect the menz and their precious dicks."
>all monster girls are bisexual and rape the straight women
>"ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION"

haha, that made me lol

>GODS
>Deus Vult!
Pick one you crypto-pagan...

Can monster girls be bisexual? The wiki about just generally states that they're more attracted to male humans and all. Though the idea of all female soldier regiments/groups to fight and hunt down monster girls who prefer males is sort of funny.