Elixir

This went up 60% in the last 3 days. Still delivering weekly product updates like clockwork. Still delivering after months of working without ICO funding. MVP soon. Website with dev names and new design soon. Telegram grew from like 50 people to 1.2k members in a month. Only a 3.7 million dollar market cap still which is FUCKING PEANUTS considering the big pond they are fishing in.

But it's a scam right? Stay salty disgruntled bagholders from the PnD.

what makes it better than SALT?
just curious

SALT needs a minimum of 5k to lend. Elix can be used to lend much smaller sums.

This is my longshot for 2018

ELIX is my favorite shitcoij.

Bump

it's a scam. I won't even explain why. read the site and whitepaper and use your fucking brains trying to figure out what's missing and what doesn't make any fucking sense functionally apart from trying to appeal to the greed of shitters.

>"It's a scam"
>Not going to back up argument

Nice post bro

the fact the team is anonymous should be a big red flag enough for you.

When the website comes online in less than two weeks with the team page, where will you be?

This is a fucking meme, the dev names have been found in the source code several times. Can't be bothered to look it up but people checked their LinkedIn and they are very experienced developers.

I remember when this was the Veeky Forums pump and dump of the week a while back. Even had a bunch of redditard fomoing after it.

Usually these coins are pumped and forgotten forever but I still see Elixir threads creeping up pretty frequently, must still be a lot of bagholders for this shitcoin.

They are going to reveal their team when the website launches. My only regret so far is buying in at 15 cents 2 months ago. Could have tripled my money right now had I waited a few weeks.

Explained in many other threads. Shitters who buy it at this point would become poorfags anyway through other scams eventually. I'll only say what's necessary for them to realize they didn't investigate thoroughly enough either now or in hindsight, and hopefully they blame themselves and stop being so gullible.

inside your wife cumming loads that will turn into your future "my wife's kid"
you can console yourself with your scam money though mr "dev". Make sure your wife's child gets an economically secure future.

If you can hold your dick until Q2 2019 it's probably a good HODL

Worth taking the risk and see where this will end. Right now I am playing on house money anyway

Show elixir github

Yeah.. . thought not.

>waiting for dev names is now a selling point

Dev names were leaked, and according to the leaks they are some well known people in the branch. Just waiting for it to be confirmed

welcome to speculation, where any news is good news
>he never traded OTC:BB where companies literally just make up their news to influence stocks

You know it's a shill when loads of these threads pop up out of nowhere