Why does Chaos get all the pussy?

Why does Chaos get all the pussy?

Slaanesh

Yes, with Slaanesh you get all the pussies, everywhere. In your eyes, in your feet, your intestines...

"never talk to me or my wifes son ever again"

You're thinking about tzeentch... Altough a multiple pussy mutation might be a gift of slaanesh as well...

Sounds like the set up for some bitter jurisdictional disputes. Which god is in charge of genital based mutations.

I can't tell which is which.

> dat one chaos champion talking about his daemon wives

I love wh40k cosplayers

Because birds of a feather flock together.

I'M SAYING YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS PUSSIES

Cause their dicks are functional?

That's like saying a female zombie that received a sex change surgery has a functional penis.

Because cats are vicious little buggers and Khorne loves them.

>Chaos gets all the pussy

U wot mate?

>MkIV torso and helmet
>MkV-VII vambraces
>MkVII legs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Clearly Tzeentch.

Slaanesh may enhance genital sensations thousandfold, but it's Tzeentch that changes stuff dramatically.

That's not 8 feet tall...

Not sure if would worship femperor either...

That is a living saint dumbass.

same reason you never see a drug dealer or gangbanger without pussy.

You do know many chapters cannibalize ancient patterns of power armor to fix up their newer patterns and vice versa, right?

>shining holy giantess pussy

Awwwwwright

If you're pleb tier, sure. Hence the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Posh Minotaurs/Ultramarines/Red Scorpions pls go. The real badasses on the battlefield always have the most banged up gear.

mixing armour marks is the standard in 40k

mass production is (or was, before all the "legion brand special mark" garbage) a 30k thing, dawg

Only if you're a filthy casual. Proper chapter would appease the machine spirit and run only proper, pure marks.

There's a saying we have in the military: "No combat-ready unit ever passes inspection." And the corollary, "No inspection-ready unit ever passes combat."

>That Krieger armour
I never knew I needed this.

that krieg reminded me when me and my friends got kicked out a con because they were thinking out steel legion cosplay was some neonazi shit.

because all the german officers had an ork powerclaw amrite?

>shining

>some neonazi shit

Who could have seen that coming, amirite, user?

>not accepting gifts in all shapes and sizes

>pussy
That's OnlyAfro next to CL.

Really? The mastermind behind my hatred of dark souls pvp cosplays as a schoolgirl?

Haruhi at least.

Except that cosplay is not Haruhi, different uniform, different haircut, no whatsthename club armband...

>Orihime x Chaos Champion

Shipping has changed.

Cause Chaos aint scarred to TAKE the pussy or concerned their giant two foot long marine dick don't fit in it!

sauce?

If I were to make an educated estimate, I'd search it with keywords "[ShindoL]" and "ganguro", but I'm not 100% adamant

>"legion brand special mark" garbage

Nigga you trippin if you think this is garbage. I play Word Bearers and even I recognize the greatness that is the Ultramarines armor.

Pretty much.

The female zombie didn't have demon gods use magic on it to grant it boons.

Got a question for you guys about that game, how do I get Titus to look like that? Is there an option for me to use the DLC I bought with it, or is that a mod?

It's just custom skins. You download them and put them in the game folders. Have you never played Counter-Strike or any Bethesda game like Fallout/Elder Scrolls?

Oh I've modded the crap out of Skyim. Spent days during breaks in the past downloading stuff and figuring out the maximum combination that it can run and still be stable.

Some of the faceplate shit is real dumb. They need to just straight up bring back beakies, it's far enough into HH for Mark 6 to be getting to more than just the Alphas and the Ravens

because chicks like guys that they can "fix" regardless of how likely that is actually possible.

>40K cosplay thread?
>40K cosplay thread.

Do they even WWI either? What the shit con officials

That costume must be hot and uncomfortable as fuck.

yeah just look at that top, though skirts are pretty good at helping you keep cool.

>Big head mode activated

Thought that was a bunch of midgets at first. Was having spaceballs flash backs.

why the fuck is his head so big?

To fit in with GW's model range.

I dunno something about chaos attracts all the pussies, real men praise the emprah.

That's a living saint.

Because imperium pussy is too busy devoting their lives to the emprah.

Because women desire to get raped

Hoooo boi. Here we go.

>desire
>to get raped

You can't rape the willing, stupid.

It's ingrained in nature. When one tribe dominates the other the male leader of the dominating tribe rapes the female, and we as a species as literally evolved with accepting it.

Then why is it the 3rd most common fetish for women?

Because dumb bitched don't understand that you can't rape someone who wants it.

How do you feel about traps sir?

>3rd
Umm... what are the top two?

So, it's like "eyes on the inside," only with vaginas.

Ahh, Kos...

10/10, would enjoy pelvis-shattering love-making with

Or some say Kosm.

Source? No? Thought not.

only "some" ever said Kosm. Most of those people were retards.

Are living saints really giants?

>private pyle up in the top right
>kim jong un has a bigger hat than his commissar
>those techpriests

From the girls I know?

Shotas and traps.

2nd is exhibition
1st is anal.

Anal is as much a fetish as sucking dick is nigga

where are you pulling these stats from?

anal is totally a fetish, it's not for everyone

Naw man, General Genital mutation would be SLanesh, Prehensile dongs, tongue dongs, Feet dongs, All kinds of dongs. But when they start poping up in random places Tzeentch is muddling about

Which tells you a lot about current culture.

Dongdongs?

>god of rape and sadism
>attracting women
only in your fantasies

>god of rape and sadism

Yeah, and Nurgle is the god of death and Khorne the god of honor.

Just fine.

it's Kos, not Kosm

It's a good thing actually. It removes pussy that falls to chaos from the pool of options for you.

Cause, girls like bad boys...

That faceplate looks badass, fuck off.

>those tiny arms