Draw Thread: Bombshell in Prom Hell Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg)
youtube.com/watch?v=8lSs3meWfe0
youtube.com/watch?v=CBBvXth-O_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting from last thread: DM hates Final Fantasy in all its forms and killed off my Warforged Barbarian, and as such I would like to request the most Tetsuya Nomura-est rogue chick you can possibly imagine as a reference image for my next character. No zippers because medieval times, sadly, but belts all over the place. Bonus points for edgy asymmetrical clothes and side/underboob.

just give me the facial details.

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'

>This is not a dress
Jesus fuck...

Requesting a drunk elderly drow man wearing a beautiful dress, weeping as he plays the fiddle.

>belts all over the place
Probably the one thing I hate the most in character art.

Richard Sharpe as an Imperial Guard officer, regiment of your choosing just so long as he's suitably Sharpe-ish.

I'm not usually a fan of it myself, but my DM absolutely hates it and so this once I'll give in to shitty character design. I'm still kinda pissed off about my barbarian.

Can someone draw a pro-Earth Government propaganda poster featuring a mascot of the Terran Military; a female soldier who looks like Lady Maria from Bloodborne

Said Earth Government soldier-mascot in a propaganda style image looks pretty much looks like Lady Maria, is wearing the same or similar outfit as in the pic, but is holding her helmet in the side with one hand, and her other hand is giving a thumbs up and she should also be smiling.

New Thread (and 23-hour) bump:

I'd like to request an undead elf dark mage/warlock wearing similar clothes to pic related (feel free to add extra studs/spikes/blades if you wish, it'd fit her character fairly well), wielding a living and monstrous spell-tome wrapped in spiked chains, with similar chains extruding from portals as if ready to attack her enemies.

Linked in the previous thread, just want to confirm that you got it.

Could I request a ghost or spirit like entity wearing white tux ?

The spirit/ghost like entity is the type of being who's body is invisible or non-existant but the clothes or things it wears is visible. The ghost/spirit being wearing a white tuxedo is also wearing a white fedora and black leather gloves. And is also wielding a sword, the sword it's wielding is either a Katana, or a longsword holstered beside its hip. Oh and the entity is also tipping its white fedora.

you want the cap or nawh? i keep responding to the wrong thread fug

May I request this as an Angry Marine? Or maybe an Angry Sister of Battle? Or better; an Angry Marine in the left and Angry Sister of Battle on the right?

Why do I imagine that scene from Carrie that involved the blood bucket?

Not a drawfriend, but it might help if you added pics for Lady Maria and the pose you have in mind to your reference image to make it easier on any potential takers.

Because I nade a Prom reference in the subject, probably.

Requesting this as a suitable Warhammer 40K Highlord of Terra.

I got this from the drawthread back in February, tl;dr my friend and I were playing twins in a D&D game and everyone has asked us to bring them back for our Call of Cthulhu game.

What I'd like is the two of them dressed as 1950s police officers, with a couple extra ammo pouches on belts.

He uses a service pistol, and she a shotgun.

I used the Lutece Twins from BioShock Infinite for facial reference if you want that.

Aaaahhh, you're right. Unfortunately I gots no idea how to "add" But for the sake of getting my request filled out: The character can just be a simple pretty pale white haired woman.

That's not a prom dress

Thanks, Veeky Forums.

How about this one redrawn as an Imperial Inquisitor?

Rifles = Ratling Snipers. So Richard Sharpe would be a filthy abhuman.

Requesting a picture of an enlightened marble snake in a pose like this.

Description from d20pfsrd: A Marble snake has whitish-gray scales, translucent in places where its underlying veins can be seen. The snake's head is long and has a large lion-like mane of golden fur. Two long sharp fangs protrude from its mouth. Its multi-faceted eyes are red.

She wouldn't usually wear a cap, no.

I'd love some character art for a Madoka Magica setting PC- a magical girl, valkyrie style.

If anyone'd be interested in drawing her, she'd wear pretty much this outfit (i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask but maybe keeping the hood. If someone wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Maybe a bit of color on the tassels (maybe different colors like vermillion and cobalt or something?)

Personality wise, she's pretty shy, but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thank you in advance!

ill just give u both versions cause i definitely think she looks better with the cap

Requesting a girlfriend.

Here's your (You)

The cap - and the delivery in general - does look pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Thanks!

You know what she would look best with?
The mask on. And nothing else.

Can't argue with that.

I'm extremely suicidal and I don't know what else to do, but I think this will bring me comfort.

Mhm.

OR here. I would be surprisingly OK with that, I think.

Retoasting this. I would like to request an elf wearing a more 'realistic' version of this armor and wielding the axe in the second picture. The elf should be very clearly undead, with the left half of his face removed. The skull should be visible in at least some places, with rotten flesh visible in the others. The right side of the face should be far more 'intact'. The helmet should be secured to the waist, and a red cloak hanging off of his back. The breastplate should come up and have a 'beak' like the prow of a ship where it meet the chain mail that protects the neck. It should look like the 'prow' should protect the opening in the mouth if the helmet was on. The eye, and the empty left socket, should be glowing blue, and the skin should be a frost burnt grey. If possible, hints of worm-like parasites crawling under the skin would be desirable.

ill do one more 40k request before i stop procrastinating and write my paper

A guardsman furiously writing an overdue report in a panic.

An Eldar farseer with long black hair leaning against a space marine with short black hair and a bionic right eye.

Noone puts Ulmragha in a corner >:(

I'm not a good enough artist to draw something impossible.

24 hour-ish bump

Hello drawfriends. I would like to request A bride of sorts. She wears a tattered dress preferably with a calm lake in the background.

Her groom is actually a 'prince' with rusty iron crown. A dead one sewn to her back with his arms dangling over her shoulders as if he is embracing her. It would be a nice touch if both of them wore similar rings of betrothal.

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to read my request!

They are both dead actually. The sheer love of their 'true' child bounded them to this world.

>body

looks kind of disgusting and unhealthy if you ask me.

give me something else

A chaos space marine tearing that colonel in half and throwing one half at her troops.

If you feel like doing another bust, I could use one for a character.
A Fallen Angel (the DAngle traitors), very angular and gaunt to an unhealthy extent. Pale, sallow skin; deep bags under his eyes; cracked lips over sharpened teeth; 5 o'clock shadow. Preferably licking blood from his lips. He wears a slightly tattered hood low over his eyes, and around neck sits a busted Psychic Hood, a few cracked crystals and split pipes winding out of his armour. Minimal Chaos-ey accoutrements. What armour you do should look scuffed and scarred.
Thanks in advance if you give it a burl.

Why does the orcess cry?
Was she invited with her party to a noble event and the elf girl volunteered herself to go shoping a beautiful dress with her, and she had one of the best days of her life.But when the time of the gala ball came all the noble women were mean to her snickering and saying mean things under their breath?

She doesn't feel like she fits in. ;_;

Heyo, drawbros! I'd love if someone could make a Blackguard Kobold for me- complete with hood and spiky armor. If you want to do full body as opposed to bust / etc, a big dragon-head shaped maul would be awesome. If colored, go full edgelord as you like.

Her party didn't have a Renly to help her?

youtube.com/watch?v=8lSs3meWfe0

Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.

At least you tried.

Anchor post for the WiPs as they come for the middle pic. Also, to the artist of the rightmost pic, hoping to see what you came up with if you're still around.

I'm also keeping an eye out for the work you mentioned doing a few threads back whenever you finish it, goblinvomit. I'd like to contact you soon for commission info, if you're available.

equesting a man and a young elf girl walking down a forest path.

The elf girl is around 11-12 and wearing pants and a blouse like in pic related to the right. She has blonde hair. You can make her brown or white, it doesn't matter. She looks like she is vigorously explaining something to the man

The man is in his early 30s and should look like he's been on the road for a while (longish, scurffy hair, some stubble).
Overall he's dressed like the highwayman from darkest dungeon (middle) except he also has two guns in a chest holster (left) and a saber like olgierd von everec's (left bottom).

For a reference of their relative sizes/the setting, think of arya and the hound from GoT.

thanks!

Speaking of which I also have a horse-related request.

An armored Nightmare Centaur with the sort of reasonably intimidating presence a mid-tier boss would give off. She's gonna be a mid-boss in my Shadowrun campaign.

HEAVILY augmented, with pyrotechnics bolstering already impressive physical augmentations and just plain muscle. What looks like armor on her horse half is actually just the robot chassis.

meh time to work

Yeah, well, she's being slutty anyways, her wicking/arming garment is off entirely You NEED that to have armor fit comfortably. I'm also going to assume that going commando in leather pants probably isn't the smartest way to fight, but whatever.

This is cheesecake. The lady isn't being practical, never mind her dainty wrists and arms.

I'm not even sure that's really her sword since it takes some brawn to use those.

You can do alright without being "jacked" by modern standards, but not by being slender, and actually not strong at all. You have to be atl east wiry.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Requesting a chaos space marine walking out of an office building, taking off a tie, donning sunglasses and stepping into a car/tank/whatever, with a
"Sanity is for the week!" emblazoned behind him, kind of like the /v/ FRIDAY NIGHT thread image.

Optional calander/clock showing it's friday at 5pm or something in the background

uhmmm

a pity his penis doesn't work

that's really cute, i like her lip biting

Could I please get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

can I get a freakishly tall, emaciated woman (almost starved to death) with long messy hair, wearing rags and cradling a screaming baby that has a goat head?

What kind of games are you playing user..?

the party has been chasing down the Conqueror-Queen who razed their home town / had the party monk's monastery plundered for half a year now, and they're about to enter the inner sanctum of the abandoned royal capital city, where the gardens used to be. this is where they'll find the Queen, consumed by madness and on the verge of death, and realize that she was probably not consciously doing the things she had done. that's when I'll introduce the actual BBEG who has been manipulating her into all kinds of fucked up shit by giving her "talismans of divine power" to "help her bring peace to her realm" i.e. cursed artifacts the goat baby is an illusion created by that same BBEG to pacify her. the actual child is a grown mino-goatus who's been locked away in the castle dungeon for years. again, cursed artifacts. I'm preparing to trick the party into "killing" the baby if they're not observant enough, thus making the Queen go into a berserk rage

Please, counter-requesting that Orc being asked to dance by someone seeing her distraught.
She deserves someone to protect her smile.

Throwing my hat into this Calvin does not ignore a damsel in distress.

there ARE non-ratling snipers.

Wut's all that runty humie scum doin in 'ere anyway?
This thread'z ork land now! Post some greenskinz!

>British empire = Skaven people

That.. makes sense.

This is utterly pathetic

It's also clearly a joke. Stop replying to hour-old posts.

Would someone be willing to color in my cleric of cayden cailean? He's got a brown beard, brown eyes, a white undershirt, a green coat and brown pants with a golden belt buckle.

What I'd like is a plant man in a suit, a noble steward with red and gold colors in most of his outfit. The snarker or stiffer upper lip he can get the better.

It'd be awesome if he could have ice magic effects around him, perhaps creating a golem to chill his wine. Cigars, wine glasses, and/or a dirty book are a plus.

I'm playing this game in a DW/GW2 hack.

Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far

Crap, I didn't realize i was updating my request in a practically dead thread.
As I said, I am in need of a character wearing the mashup of 14th century full armors (couters, vambraces, rerebraces and the like) with clearly antique aesthetic elements.
Thanks a lot.

I guess fulfillment yesterday wasn't enough? Greedy bastard.

Cute.

Could I get this done?

She's a Dragonblooded in an Exalted thing. House Ragara, Earth Aspect. Her aspect markings mean her skin looks like yellow jade (I'll leave the exact color and clarity up to whoever).

The outfit isn't a final thing, it just has to be something more...traditional and ornate, to fit the exalted setting, than what she's wearing in the basic looks pic. She'd have a similar hairstyle and wear glasses, though.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not asking for it to be redrawn. I'm asking for it to be colored in. It's a completely different request. I'm not being ungrateful and I do appreciate the drawfriend.

Thread migration time.

Requesting art of my shapeshifter character. She seeks to use her powers to become the ideal predator. If I could get some art of her either mid transformation or perhaps fully in her monstrous form licking viscera from her claws?

Anchors away!

Jeez, people sure are hawkish about this stuff these days.

Pouncing on people asking to have a request colored in, not even reading the text and just assuming they want another drawing of it.

This was a request filled from a bit back. I was wondering if I could just get an alter to remove the head cover (not the hat though) with exposed lanky black hair? A full body shot would also be ideal.

I gotchu. A simple recolor is in my capabilities.

Requesting one of you kind draw friends to draw my super hero character from my M&M game.shes rather fit and busty and wearing a mask like in said picture. with no hood/cape and the same outfit. and with a dark purple utility belt around her waist wearing black thigh high heels. shoulder length black hair with grey eyes and a tan complexion.

Migration to new thread.

his may be a bit of a sizeable request but could I get some art of any or all of these NPCs from a campaign I'm DMing? Even just one would be good. If you could draws from pic related as members of the corresponding classes, working in the symbols from their images if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone does any of these.

Envy - Psychic/Psion
Wrath- Bloody Warrior
Sloth - Ghost channeling necromancer
Pride - Assassin/rogue
Lust - Dancer Bard
Greed - Cleric
Gluttony - Ooze themed antipaladin

I need a creature for my upcoming campain:

A really big snail with the head of an old man. It has mouths for eyes and an eye where the mouth should be.

These videos can explain this better than any words:
youtube.com/watch?v=CBBvXth-O_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M

Thank you

Requesting a monstergirl Bigfin Squid.
As cute as possible.

Here ya go. Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

Looks great! Thanks, bro

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt. Ruffled frills like the reference encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature.

Requesting one of my player's chars. She has bright, rusty bronze hair, it's shoulder length and fairly wavy, perhaps slightly frizzy. Emerald green eyes. Pale freckled complexion.

She has begun to notice in shock that her skin is peeling away to reveal her new form underneath, pic related. She might be pulling some of the skin away whilst watching in the mirror.

Bump from last thread.

Hi drawfags could someone be kind enough to draw me my post-apocalyptic raider leader? Keeping with the ideas from movies like Mad Max she also has a feral human pet who is like a rabid attack dog. For the picture I need The Savage Svetlana (who is the leader) wearing gear similar to reference pic but also has a long coat with the sleeves torn off at the shoulder's. Some changes I would like from ref pic is that the right side of her face be heavily scarred either from shrapnel cuts or burn damage, as well as her being slightly more heavy set but still muscular, like Zarya from Overwatch.

Daisy the rabid dog girl (no she is not a mutant or furry just a feral human) has a wild look like her ref pic, her body type is thin and flat chested. She is muzzled with the mouth guard shown. She is is also wearing a tattered wetsuit with a severed dog/wolf tail (attached via belt to make her look more dog like) a spiked collar, and clawed golves.

Daisy is posed like the werewolf in ref and Svetlana is holding a chain tied to Daisy's collar, while brandishing her hammer.

Thanks now if you decide to draw this.

First off, i think somebody may have taken this up, but im not sure. If they have then thank you a lot! Ill leave my request here again as an anchor.

I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style(pic related). The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.
The ogres are gruff, but not necessarily ugly. No nipples though, they're all marsupials, so even if one was a female, it'd look male. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

OR here, just wanted to thank the drawfriend who made this. You're the best!

Those are some mighty fine DIGGANOBZ!