German Hollow Quest 16

You jump backwards to gain some distance from your enemy.
The pile of goo that his weapon is pierced starts to slowly dissolve around the blade and the small piece of wood still attached to it.
Thanks to your surprise attack the shinigamis weapon is now broken.
Unfortunately it came at a great cost.
Your bald adversary grabs the remainder of his weapons shaft and pulls it out of your doppelgänger.
He twirls it around a bit while trying to figure out its balance, it seems he is still capable of using it as a machete of sorts.

He throws his new knife in the air and catches it as it falls, posing dramatically with it.
Meanwhile he connects the last two segments of his weapon back together, creating a nunchaku.
"Hmmm, not bad.
I can work with this!"
He takes up a stance he clearly just made up while holding his two new weapons.

Unfortunately for you while he is still in perfect condition you are in a bad spot.
It seems that using Fata Morgana to create a clone caused your new technique to end prematurely, due to the mucus leaving your system.
You pant heavily as your muscles deflate and the steam slowly starts to die down as your body stops boiling the water content of your body.
The pressure and temperature of your blood also decreases and due to this change your body returns to its original white color.

As proper sensation slowly starts to return to your body you can feel just how much damage Assault Mode did to you.
While it was active the increased tension caused most of your muscles to tear themselves apart while only your advanced healing powers were keeping them together, putting them into a cycle of constant destruction and renewal.
It also seems that while not all of them broke but most of your bones were at least cracked by the increased mass of the surrounding tissues.
The pain is unbearable and with a loud heave you exhale the hot air still in your lungs, you can even see some embers appear as particles spontaeneously combust around you.

When you are done you can see the bald shinigami staring at you.
"What's this?
Don't tell me you're done already."
He says with an annoyed look on his face.

After you regain your composure and manage to ignore the pain you talk back to him.
"Not at all.
I've just never done this before so I made a few mistakes."
With that you spit out the blood that gathered up in your mouth.
"But I'm surprised you actually waited for me like that."

"Yeah well it's no fun if they can't fight back, is it?
And hopefully you won't be so crazy fast now either.
Prepare yourself hollow."
He makes the first move and dashes straight to you.

With your speed returned to normal you can't evade him so easily like before and he'll be expecting Fata Morgana as well.
And he intends to fully capitalize on this by unleashing a barrage of blows so savage it would make most hollows proud.
While his weapon is broken it doesn't seem to affect him much, he is quite impressively chains together the rapid slices and stabs of his new knife with the brutal strikes of those long nunchucks.

At first you wanted to simply endure his blunt attacks and focus your attention on the sharpened piece of metal in his right hand but that wasn't a good idea as they hurt, a lot.
He might not seem like it but behind his speed is a surprising amount of muscle that allows him to do some quite powerful attacks.
So your new course of action was to intercept his blows and redirect them so they deal only minimal amounts of damage while dodging his lunging attacks and trying to counter attack.
The only problem with this strategy was that he is also a very talented fighter, he managed to quickly switch his weapons around and throw off your timing which cost you your hand.
You use sonido to get some space between the two of you and you stare him down while holding your new stump.

He twirls his weapons around and switches them around rapidly to taunt you.
"Heh, looks like I finally got you."

With a grunt you focus on your missing arm and sprout a new one from the stump.
You give it a good few squeezes to get a feel for it as it seems your healing powers are not at one hundred percent right now.

"Oh that's nice.
This means I can keep going for a while."
He smirks.

After making sure everything is in its place you look back at him.
"Creating openings on purpose to lure the enemy in and doing it so well.
You are smarter than I gave you credit for."

"Ready for round two then?"
He raises his weapons.

How do you proceed?
>Beat him with pure martial arts.
>Keep up the trickster act.
>Start using long range attacks.
>*I could just run away, couldn't I?*
>Other? (write-in)

>Keep up the trickster act.
Also, shouldn't we mention that there's ACTUAL threatening hollows trying to take advantage of the nuke? Like, we've been doing this guys job for him for a while now

>>Beat him with pure martial arts.

>>Keep up the trickster act.

>>Keep up the trickster act.

>Writing.

Also, roll 3d10.
Dc is a modest 10, Crit 20
first three considered

Rolled 7, 6, 9 = 22 (3d10)

Rolled 5, 5, 7 = 17 (3d10)

Rolled 4, 7, 8 = 19 (3d10)

"Yeah."

You use sonido to close the distance between the two of you.
Your opponent quickly reacts to your assault and tries to guard with his knife but it's futile, his weapon might be incredibly dangerous but it doesn't allow for too much defense.
While he manages to block your barrage of jabs he couldn't react when you brought up your tail and stabbed him in the stomach with it.

The shinigami gets blown away and starts cursing as he flies.
While he is still soaring through the air you catch up to him with sonido and come face to face with him.
"You think I'll let you?"
He shouts and tries to stab you with his blade but instead of striking flesh it gets tangled up in a bunch of mucus threads that you have woven while still catching up to him.
"Oh fu-"
But he couldn't finish before you slapped him down with your tail.

You watch as he keeps heading straight for the ground and as he slowly stops himself.
He is looking upwards at you while he is trying to hold his sides, you guess some of his ribs might have broken.
As you are about to continue your assault though you can feel a ripple in the air, the garganta.

You look around a bit trying to figure out just how many portals are about to open soon but you give up about halfway through.
Instead you use sonido to get to the same elevation as the shinigami below you.
He looks at you with an expression of both fear and excitement.

"Heh, and here I was worrying that I'd have to chase you down."
He says while still holding his sides.

But rather than attack him you point forward and speak.
"You should look behind you."

"HAH!
You think I'll fall for tha-"
But as he was about to finish numerous gateways to the garganta begin to open up and with each of them space distorts a little further.
"What?!"

"It's not that I don't want to continue but you probably have other things to worry about."

As he keeps staring at the tidalwave of hollows that keeps pouring out of the garganta you can see the shinigami coming upwards to face them.
The clashes quickly start and it's quite a massacre, hollows and shinigami are falling one after another.

Ikkaku is clearly incapable of making a decision on his own so he looks at you and speaks.
"And let me guess you won't let me go that easily, will you?"

You have a few options now.
>Let Ikkaku go and help his comrades.
>Keep fighting with him.
>Tell him to go and then stab him in the back.
>Start killing hollows.
>Go away without saying a word.
>Other? (write-in)

Also: Heal Ikkakus wounds?
>Yes
>No

>Yes
>You fought well.

>Start killing hollows.
>Yes

>Y

>Start killing hollows.

Meant to add that as well, considering Letting him go, and killing hollows don't seem mutually exclusive to me

>>Let Ikkaku go and help his comrades.
>No

People would look at him funny if he came back covered in goop, anyway.

augh, meant to link this one. I'm an idiot.

>Keep fighting with him.
Whoever kills/eats the most hollows wins.

>Yes

Letting him go and healing him, then moving to kill more hollows will probably add to the legend of the fear eater that the shinigami have going anyways

>Writing

There is a Quest board now.

this

There is a brief moment of silence when neither of you are saying or doing anything, but after weighing your options you make your move.
With a sonido you appear before Ikkaku who looks genuinely scared.

"You're right, I won't let you off that easily."
He readies his weapon but it's too late, you strike his chest with the back of your hand.
More specifically the area where you focused your attacks previously.
He lets out a loud gasp as he reels backwards.

You say with a sly grin.
"I actually enjoyed that.
So here's the deal: we decide the winner by which one of us kills more.
How does that sound?"

He is looking at you confused but he doesn't have much time to wonder as his bones snap back in place and grow back together.
After a few deep breaths he does a little chest pump and concludes that he can breathe again.
"I'm not even going to question that."
But he gives you a serious look and asks.
"Why?"

"Why not?"

He starts to laugh and gives the most vicious grin you've seen from a human.
"HELL YEAH!"

With that the two of you dash off into the army of hollows in front of you.
The two of you split up and go right in the thick of things.

"3rd seat Madarame!"
You can hear many shinigami shout these exact words.

The only thing most people can make out are the corpses or at least parts of them keep flying in all directions from your and Ikkakus location.
He is clearly overtaken by some insane bloodlust and you are also in a similar trance state where you are lost in all of this mayhem.
This overwhelming feeling of joy is so familiar, like a part of you that was forgotten and only now have you rediscovered it.
Both of you are laughing like maniacs as the hollows in front of you turn into bloody chunks.

But you can't really stay far from each other for long.
With the two of you there the scales have been tipped in the shinigamis favor and the hollows start to surround you.
Eventually you two end up back to back while you are completely surrounded.

Fucking radical.

I always figured our ideology was something like "I'm a soldier, not a monster. Those who deliberately target civilians are scum. And those that don't do everything possible to protect their subordinates are far worse than that."
Thoughts?

looks like we made a friend

"How much?"
He asks.

"One hundred, give or take."

He gives a hearty laugh and starts to speak.
"I guess I have to step up my game then!"
He gives you his left elbow.
"Toss me will ya'?"

You grin and lock arms with the shinigami whom you then throw right at the mass of hollows in front of you.
He begins to cleave them apart while also crushing the head of the hollows that try to jump at him.

You give your neck a good crack and look around.
"Guess I have to get serious as well."
You extend two fingers forward and start condensing your reiatsu until it emits a crimson glow.
"Cero"
Meanwhile the shinigami at the very edge of the danger zone simply stare in bewilderment.
"Oy, does it look like to you as if 3rd seat Madarame of squad eleven is fighting together with a hollow?"

"Y-yeah..."

*What's the meaning of this?*
Tetsuzaemon thinks to himself.
But he quickly starts to give orders to the other shinigami.
"Keep up the defense men!
We have to stall for time until the others down there can send the Pluses to Soul Society!"

>"Toss me will ya'?"

This further supports my wanting of this to be what we look like as a Arrancar.

I am now imagining us running a hollow boot-camp back at our pad.

For you

Needs blonde hair and blue eyes.

Dang

He needs better clothing than that. Or at least clothing that doesn't say "look at my muscles I need to show you also the goodwill I shop at got a donation from hot topic." Other than that, eh, it's not extremely awful.

Isn't that the guy who made mod souls and had that Hax zanpakto in the filler arc after Ichigo lost his powers?

We need a level of class befitting a broken man.

As you two keep tearing the incoming hollow to pieces your pesquisa alerts you of incoming danger.
You can feel several gillians approaching through the garganta.
Without giving it much thought you use sonido and escape the small fry to go up to the garganta.

Ikkaku starts to shout at you.
"Hey!
What are you doing?"

But you don't answer and simply stare into the abyss as the menos are approaching.
You can hear the shinigami screaming far away at their approach, but you don't even flinch as you start to hear their roars.
When they get into viewing distance you let out a roar of your own.

At the sound of your voice you can see the pupils of the gillians shrink as they become enthralled to you, the alpha.
You point your finger at the mass of hollows and scream once more.
Each of the dozen gillians begin gathering energy at their mouths and discharge the blasts into the crowd.
Hollows disintegrate by the hundreds.

Ikkaku is imply shocked at this and after he picks up his jaw from the ground shouts.
"Okay, BUT THESE DON'T COUNT!"

You force them to fire three more ceros until the number of hollows is reduced to a manageable amount.
Then you simply pull on the string that you tethered around their necks already.
"Endlösung."
The gillians heads are severed from their bodies and the corpses quickly start to disintegrate.
"Fine, but each of these are worth one hundred."

As you look around you can see the shinigami desperately trying to hold back the hollows that didn't get distracted by the two of you.
You can also see Ikkaku as he is still knee deep in hollows.
Without giving it much thought you dive right back and keep killing the few hollows that still remain.

By the time you are done both of you have been entirely covered in hollow blood.
Ikkaku is panting, his bloodlust sated.
"You are a monster, you know that?"
He says while you are picking some leftover hollow bits from your teeth.

"So are you, but I'm a Hollow, what's your excuse?"

"You are just jealous because I won."

"I don't remember agreeing to the gillians asshole!"
He spits.

But you don't have too much time to chat as you can see the other shinigami already approaching your position.
With the hollow threat gone you are free to leave.
And being surrounded by the reapers isn't something you are looking for.

>Stay and chat.
>Go home.
>Stay in the human world and look for Asher.
>Other? (write-in)

Also:
Give Ikkaku a handshake before you go?

>Stay and chat.
>Stay in the human world and look for Asher.

Handshake it up senpai

>>Go home.
Nah but fuck with Iba a bit before leaving.

>>Go home.
always leave them guessing

>Go home
>Don't shake.

>>Go home.
We should probably steal any hollow corpses we can casually.

Y'know, considering we have hollow fruits, we could probably train the SHIT out of Asher if we brought him to Ghost Mexico. Especially given that Fullbringers are super powerful there with all that hollow energy bullshit buffing them.

Plus, playmate for Alex. What's not to like?

>>Go home.
We can look for Asher after we get some sleep
>handshake

>Go home
I want to go look for Asher but the possibility of shiggydiggies following us bothers me.

Hence we go to sleep then once we wake up we look for him.

>Go home.
Cheese it!

>Give Ikkaku a handshake before you go?
>11th squad
>handshakes
HANDSHAKES ARE FOR WIMPS, BUMP THE FIST.

Hopefully he didn't turn into an angsty teen.

>Following us
>The Fear Eater
>The Axolotl Hollow
>The one that every shiggy diggy is under orders to AVOID AT ALL COSTS unless you're lieutenant and above

>Go home.
Handshake indeed.

Fullbringers are still human. They still need to eat real food, dude. Also I don't recall Fullbringers ever getting a boost from being in Hueco Mundo. That actually sounds more like Quincy because of how they absorb reishi from around them or whatever.

Yeah, I meant that it would be fine since we're GROWING real food now. I wanna see what effects that shit has on regular people. Maybe bring some with us when we go look for him?

Also, the power boost doesn't come from the reishi, it comes from the hollow-reishi that Ghost Mexico is full of; that shit's why quincies are physically unable to spend very long in there, and why scrubby shiggydiggy's can't even stand in the place. Ghost Mex is saturated with crazy levels of hollow reishi which buffs hollows while there, which is why it would boost fullbringers.

I mean, I could go to lengths explaining the fictional physics behind it, but at this point I'll just say it would work because kubo and leave it at that.

>Writing.

Kubo is reason enough.

>we're GROWING real food now.
We're growing ghost plants in a ghost mexico for ghosts that eat other ghosts while fighting ghosts with swords which have a sort of ghost inside of them. It doesn't have real calories, it's a plant made out of ghost.

>which is why it would boost fullbringers.
Except canonically this has never proven to be the case. Ichigo's strength wavers arbitrarily for the story, but Chad never got a huge powerboost from just being in Hueco Mundo. And Uryu was doing just fine there as well.

>It doesn't have real calories, it's a plant made out of ghost.
That made me laugh a lot harder than it should have, thanks user.

How do you know ghost fruit doesn't have calories? Have you ever tried it before?

Ichigo doesn't count, obviously, Chad works at the power of the last arcs BBEG every time, and Uryu has Kubo guiding him.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but it makes sense that Fullbringers would be tougher in ghost mexico given that their powers stem from hollow reishi and ghost mexico is basically full of the stuff. Like, throwing a battery into a lightning storm kinda deal.

That may not be the analogy you were searching for. Batteries don't fair well in a lighting storm.

>How do you know ghost fruit doesn't have calories? Have you ever tried it before?

Yes, it's called ectoplasm in the shape of a ball. Tastes like shit, looks like green shit, smells like citrus.

>disregarding canon examples because "muh jobber"

pls.

Throwing a battery into a lightning storm doesn't do anything. Unless lightning strikes it. Then it explodes, violently.

I didn't mean that literally, just something along the lines of 'thing that runs off of X' being given large amounts of X

>Implying Chad is a good example of anything other than how to job

Yes, it's about time for you to leave.
You look down on Ikkaku sitting beside you.
"Boy they are in a hurry, aren't they?"

You extend your arm to him to help him up.
"Huh?"
He looks confused at first but then grabs your hand as you help him stand up.

Once the two of you let go he turns to his fellows and starts waving to them.
"Hey guys, check this shit out!"

But as he turns around to look at you he can see you poking the air as it contracts and creates a passage to the garganta for you.
You step right through it but after two steps you stop and turn around at your heel and point your finger at the shinigami before you, while your hand is as if you are holding a gun.
You meant this gesture partly for Ikkaku and partly for the other shinigami in the goofy sunglasses.

As the Kūmon starts to close you give a wink to the shinigami before disappearing into the void.
"Well that was fun."
You say to nobody in particular as you begin your march home after a job well done.

After reaching your destination you open up the garganta and step through arriving in the Azure Forest once more.
"Honey I'm home!"

You shout to your fellows.
Neliel can be seen waiting for you.
"Don't call me that.
Also, you are late."

"I was talking to Pesci...
And I had shit that needed sorting over there."

"Yata is not in a good shape."

"I'm aware.
Where is he?"

"At his usual place and he doesn't let anyone near.
But he is in a state of rage I've never seen from him."

"I figured.
What did they tell you?"

"Nothing.
Pesci told me that it'd be best if I heard it from you."

"Damn that pig.
Well it has to wait. I think I have to have a little talk with Yata first."

>'thing that runs off of X' being given large amounts of X

That is not a good idea. In fact, there are usually explicit instructions to NOT do that. You can't just "overcharge" something safely 9/10. As a matter of fact, most things have failsafes entirely for that reason, like circuit breakers and shit.

Like you have blood in your body. If you suddenly double the amount of blood in your body you're gonna get fucked up or die.

Let's compromise. We can bring him a piece of the fruit, and ask him what he thinks of it. No point in doing anything if he doesn't approve of it or if its magically revolting to humans, aye?

>That is not a good idea. In fact, there are usually explicit instructions to NOT do that. You can't just "overcharge" something safely 9/10

Yes, and you would be right. Except that's using real world physics. Not kubo ghost physics where "charge that shit up to 11" is a totally valid fighting strategy

I don't see why a fullbring wouldn't like it, given that every hollow to try it, and even the arrancar that ate it, thought it was the most delicious, hypest shit they'd every eaten; and fullbrings are made by hollow shit, so it'd stand to reason it would at the very least do nothing, and at most be totally awesome and delicious.

Regardless, we can test all this shit out later, once we go looking for him

>is a totally valid fighting strategy

You know who does that? Quincies. You know what happens to them when they do that? They lose all spiritual power.

Ichigo did it, and if it weren't for plot giving him his powers back he would have turned into a normal person.

I get it, you want thing. But thing doesn't make sense and may not be valid. Neither of us have final say, but you want to take Asher and put him in a place where everything would want to kill him without us looking out for him, and he would be the weakest thing there for the longest time.

Also Hueco Mundo is really, REALLY shitty for a normal person with a normal psyche. He would go stir crazy from lack of meaningful things to do.

As you are walking to the part of the tree where Yata usually is several people stop you.
These include: Pesci, Alistair, Alex and a variety of other guys who just wanted to greet you after your return.
But you tell them all to piss off and that you'll kill the next bastard who interrupts you.
Afterwards they clear out of the way.

You march towards your bird like friend but as you are getting closer and closer to him you can hear loud cursing and the sound of things being smashed together.
When you finally see him it's easy to make out what he was smashing, his own head against the tree itself.
Blood can be seen trickling down from all the cracks on his mask, it's impossible to tell how long was he doing this.
As you are slowly walking up to him you can also see that his hands are covered in wounds and they are bleeding profusely.

He keeps screaming and punching the tree repeatedly.
When he finally stops you can hear him sobbing as he rests his forehead against the cracked surface of the tree.
He slumps down and bursts out completely.
"Th-they blew it up...
MY HOME!
THOSE BASTARDS BLEW IT UP!"

He keeps crying as he curls up into a ball.
You don't really tell him anything instead sit down next to him and put a hand around his shoulder to comfort him for a while.
Eventually he simply passes out from all the crying and the exhaustion.
You pick him up and carry him to one of the treehouses that has a better bed than most and put him down to sleep.
When the others arrive you order Pesci to get him a blanket.

After climbing down you tell the gathered up crowd to disperse and let them know that if any of them wake him up they'll probably get a disease not even you can cure.

When all of this is done only the core group is still here.
They are all staring at you expectantly.
>I also need some sleep damn it.
>Neliel I have some explaining for you.
>Pesci, Alex let's talk.
>Other? (write-in)

>>Neliel I have some explaining for you.

>>Neliel I have some explaining for you.

>Pesci, Alex let's talk.

Might as well tell the gang what went down

>Pesci, Alex let's talk.

Pretty soft inside for such a bastard powerset.

>Pesci, Alex let's talk.

He's pretty soft in general. Seriously, he's such a squishy, he just has an apparently ungodly ability.

Tell the gang what's up.

>Writing.

After a deep breath you speak up.
"Pesche, Dondochakka could you leave us for a moment?"

"Huh?
But we are curious, don'tcha know?"

Pesche steps over to him and starts to nudge him away.
"Come now Dondochakka!
Who cares about this?
Let's go and watch Alistairs boys beat each other up huh?"

"O-okay."

With that the two of them left the perimeter.
If Neliel deems it necessary to tell them then she can do it herself, but you don't want to burden those two goofballs.
Now the only ones here are Pesci, Alex and Neliel herself.

"Kaizar, what's going on?
What's wrong with Yata?"

You are scratching the back of your head to try and find a way to tell it in a way that won't be too bad for Alex.
But it seems to be almost impossible to do so.
"What we saw there was Japan.
Yata told me that he was Japanese when he was alive."

She looks up at the tree house.
"So the war isn't over yet..."
She mutters.

Well, your guess is that with this the war is pretty much over.
"He took the bombing of his home pretty hard."
You tell her.

She is thinking for a moment.
"I'll go up to him."

Pesci helps her climb up the ladder.
When she is up there you signal the others to go out of earshot.
Neliel looks concerned.
"What happened really Kaizar?"

"Yeah Boss, not even I don't know what made you so worried there.
We've all seen bombings before."

Damn, that's right.
Pesci didn't get a good look at it.

You decided there isn't any point to withhold the information from them.
"It was done with a single bomb.
An entire city almost completely wiped out with a single bomb."

The two of them look quite shocked.
You can see their pupils dilate.

"Oy Boss.
Stop joking around!
That's impossible!"

When you don't say anything it becomes obvious that you weren't lying.

"Oh my God."
Pesci collapses on the ground.

Neliel is just trying to process the scope of the whole thing.
"How big of a town are we talking about?"
She asks.

And little did we know, Spooky started this quest for the true purpose of expositioning the horrors of war and weapons of mass destruction; each the true specter's of hollow souls.

to be fair this is better written then actual bleach so i'm ok with this.

well thats a low bar to cross but i agree

"It could have been a thousand square kilometers.
It was hard to tell.
The second was about half as large."

"Second?!"
They speak in almost perfect unison.

You sit down and just look down as the weight of the situation starts to overwhelm you.
"It happened when you guys left.
Only Yata and I saw it.
The entire night sky lit up as if it was day.
We felt the death of all those people, even those that started to die slowly after the explosion.
Then hundreds if not thousands of hollows started to gather for all the pluses."

They are at a loss for words.
Pesci quickly gets to his senses and starts walking away.
"Sorry Boss.
I have to get my mind off of this."

"Yeah, you do that."

Now there is only the two of you remaining.
Neliel kneels down next to you and puts a hand on your shoulder.
"And are You alright?"

"Y-yeah...
I am processing it better than them.
But damn it!
Not even I can handle this shit."

She stares at you intently.
"True, your first instinct was to safekeep Alex.
You comforted Yata.
And even now you try to spare them from all that horror.
But you just can't do all of this alone."

"I know..."
You pause for a brief moment, breathing heavily.
"But hey, at least I made a new friend today.
That's something, right?"

"A friend?"

"I wanted to save those pluses.
It just didn't seem right."

"Kaizar...
You idiot..."

"*sigh* Then the shinigami showed up.
And one of them almost kicked my ass.
But I somehow teamed up with him to kill all those hollows.
Now that's something you don't hear often, right?"
You laugh uncomfortably.

Neliel sits down next to you.
And then the two of you doze off right next to each other.
The last thing you can hear from her is "idiot".

When you wake up you can see the trees off in the distance and Neliel is nowhere to be found.
Pesci can be seen walking toward you.

"Neliel told me you fell asleep out there so I brought you here, to your favorite resting place."

Now that he mentions it this is indeed not the place where you dozed off but the base of the quartz tree.
You stand up and give a good stretch to your limbs.
"Thanks Pesci.
I appreciate it."

He gives you a thumbs up.
"No problem Boss.
By the way, Yata woke up.
He is much calmer now and he even tolerated Alex for a while before he sent her away to play."

"That's good.
Anything else important?"

"Not really.
Oh wait, yes.
Your secret project stopped making weird noises.
I think it might be ready."

That's nice.
Yata could use it right now.
But then again you wanted to go and meet with Asher for a while now. Who knows, maybe you can introduce him to Alex.
While you also feel like working off some stress in the fight ring.

What to do...
What to do...

>Go and give Yata some comfort.
>Visit your little prodigy.
>Bash some faces in.
>Other? (write-in)

>>Go and give Yata some comfort.
Man, I wanna find Asher again, but Yata has that whole "millions of my countrymen died like yesterday" thing going down

>>Bash some faces in.
And by bash some faces, I mean set up a proper training ring

>>Visit your little prodigy.

On one hand, playdate with Alex and Asher.

On the other, someone just watched their home and everyone in it die.

Fuck.

Sorry, Asher. But you're doing okay right now.

>Visit your little prodigy.

Yata wins.
>Writng

Yata is sitting quietly in one of the corners of his work station.
For once he is not working, not thinking, not planning nor creating anything.
He is simply trying his best not to think about anything, because when he thinks his thoughts inevitably take him to a place he doesn't want to go to.
He picks up a handful of sand and just watches the grains flow out of his palm.
But he can hear footsteps coming from the distance.

"Hmm.
Must be Kaizar..."

When he looks up he can see that damn axolotl walking around the corner.
He is carrying something.

When he gets close and doesn't say a damn thing Yata is pressured into starting the conversation.
"If you brought that for me to work on then I have to disappoint you.
I tried to take my mind off of things with work but I didn't feel anything.
Not even the smallest amount of excitement or joy."

He gives a coy smile.
"Really?
That's a shame.
More for me then."

He sits down in front of you and sets the large object next to him.
Now that you can see it closer it's obvious just what it is, a keg.

"And what exactly is it that you are so excited about?"

"Let's just say you aren't the only one who is gifted with the art of creation."
With that he breaks the lid open and the powerful smell hits you like a truck.

You can't help but chuckle.
"You have the power to create almost anything and you choose to make a poison?
Funny."

"Alcohol might be poison, but as the old saying goes: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!""

You laugh at this idea and then spend most of the day passing the keg around and getting shitfaced.
It doesn't take much for you to get inebriated but Kaizar just never stops drinking and he always insists that you take a swig as well.

When you wake up the next morning you have the mother of all headaches.
You feel newfound hatred mixed with fondness towards Kaizar.
Also, your chest weighs considerably less now.

Huh, dat's neato!

>Kaizar-brand Mead

>The image of a winking axolotl holding a stein with the German flag plastered on it

Mass production not soon enough.

Around the time the keg got emptied Yata passed out.
Which is good, considering he kept spewing nonsense for the past hour or so.
When you stand up you can feel yourself a bit light headed as well.

You make your way to the others who are currently busy making lunch for everyone.
Pesci is the head cook as always and he immediately starts to question you.

"Well, how did it go?"

"Could have been worse.
But I think he'll be better once his hangover will pass."
You shrug.

"I was asking about the booze..."

"What does it look like genius?"

He laughs a little.
"You are right.
I just had to look at you and see that it works."

"Keep up that victims Pesci and we'll eat bacon tomorrow.
Anyway, how's everyone?"

"Good, good.
We are just about done making the good stuff.
In about ten minutes we can eat."

"Okay.
I'll just go and look for a wall to support until then."

And like that you took off somewhere to wait while food was being made.
When you found a stable enough spot to help you stand you firmly plant yourself near it and don't let go.
But sadly some people didn't get the memo about you being unavailable now and Alistair is walking toward you.

"Kaizar, we have a problem."

"Unless it concerns my next meal I don't want to hear it.
Find Neliel and bother her with this."

"But this is urgent!
Our scouts reported that we have hollow incoming!"

"So what?
We've kicked everyones ass who came looking for trouble.
What's so scary about these fools?"

"The fact that they are the underlings of Baraggan!"

"Well, shit...
Okay, how much time?"

"A few minutes, tops.
And they are all adjuchas class."

"How many?"

"A dozen, maybe more.
They are led by one of Baraggans elite lackeys.
A real bastard."

"Okay, let me think."

>Go and talk with Nel, she can handle this.
>You gather about twice as many of your strongest men, no survivors.
>I'll go and face these guys for diplomatic reasons.
>Let them come and let the citizens beat them up.
>Other? (write-in)