Anti-shill thread

Anti-shill thread.

Name one coin you hate and why no one should buy it.

chainlink cause they spam the FUCKING BOARD EVERY SINGLE DAY
as of now im hiding 21 link threads and every minute a new one pops up
fuck your oracle problem

This and fucking req

BTC and ODN

Plebbit

BTC

>Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System

>Tfw when I can eat a few dollars in front of cashier and shit them back out faster than my BTC will take to confirm

XVG because holding has lost me one BTC in sats while it stagnates in value usd.

Honestly, VTC is a better “privacy” coin if you’re against XMR.

[Post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy. [/post]

Bcash is one big joke. Its CEO is a childish douchebag. The coin is useless

It blows my mind that people thought a project with this logo would be a success. Looks like it was made in a high school class.

WTF even is ODN?

ETH Vitalik is the king of the Soy Boys advocates open borders, thiks taking drugs is no worse than pedophilia, majority of ICOs are just scams that use 'decentralized' as a trendy buzzword and it's community is filled with mostly greedy pajeets who get giddy thinking it's going to take Bitcoin place on Coinmarketcap everytime it pumps 10 percent.

Vertcoin, it's just an asic resistant Litecoin. Asic resistance can be good for a smaller coin to ensure security and make the distribution of the coin more fair. However, once a coin gets large enough you don't want it to be asic resistant because you want the most hashing power possible and VTC has vowed to always remain asic resistant. When you are talking about the stores of value in crypto BTC/LTC you want security. VTC can't replace LTC because it will always be less secure. And VTC doesn't offer any use cases that LTC doesn't, it has the exact same supply and block time as LTC. Feathercoin is the better Vertcoin with more use cases and security (4x supply, 4x block times, advanced checkpointing, and current gen asic resistance while not being retarded and saying they vow to remain asic resistant forever)

Rent free

THIS FUCK CHAINLINK AND THEIR SHILLS

doge

stupid fucking r*ddit meme

Bcore #1 useless shitcoin that only has value because of the tether scam

free rent

it started off as a Veeky Forums meme

Use a segwit wallet.

r*dditors using Veeky Forums

how can you hate doge ?
>buy at 15-20 sats
>wait for the annual mega pump

Link. Both because of its devotees and because i think it's fundamentally junk.

>bancor
useless product

>gnosis
missed the roadmap by a good year

>metal
i dont get it

>carando/eos/lisk
who cares

well this site was invaded by reddit in 2010 so maybe

And there you revealed yourself being a youngster.
Did your friends in fagbook tell you about Veeky Forums?

I have a feeling you'll find out...

lisk is fucking retarded. javascript? really?

Fucking monero because I want to get some cheap

ark is objectively a shitcoin thats already obsolete from atomic swaps

at least chainlink is going to be useful for something, as annoying as it is

Bcash because it's a scam.

Easily BTC n BCH
ETH and XMR are so far ahead of them

Ready to buy xmr yet? Feel free to try zec, zen, pivx, zcoin, btcdark and HUSH first :^)

xvg

Bitcoin, Block size and everyone bidding to get included on the block, even with their sub100dollar transactions

These people need to get put on war trials

Bitcoin because it doesn't solve any problem at all, and there's nothing it does that we can't already do without it. The only reason it's worth $11k is because of name recognition and first mover.

Go back through history though and look at all the first movers with game-changing tech at the time. Most if not all have fallen off to new companies improving on that tech or using it in a better way.

Stay away from HST.

>The team don't care about exchanges. They don't understand that if they pay $100k for binance listing, they could double or triple the market cap very quickly. One of the dev didn't even let HST to participate in the binance community coin FOR FREE.

>The community is full of old boomers. They got in from ICO, now they're sitting on more than x5 and don't want the team to list HST on binance so that they can accumulate because there is almost zero liquidity.

>Every time people complaint about the lack of big exchanges/liquidity, the horde of old boomers quickly shoot them down and tell them that they are "impatient" and "should just sell if you don't like HST"

It truly is the shittest of shitcoins

Lol, you are the guy that FUDs HST all the time so you can accumolate more of it for cheap money?

You do understand a month or two for things to settle isn't a lot, given the potential 10x or more?

You are really impatient little boy. I don't know why you are FUDing it, if you are too impatient to hold an investment that will guarantee you a return of 500%+ AT LEAST in next month or two.

I know this is crypto world and there are things where you can jump in and make 50%+ per day or w/e, but there are normal people that have no problem waiting a month for their money to be at least 5x, in fact, they are stoked about it and can't wait for it to happen.

I don't know if you ever invested, but you are pretty much spoiled thinking having a 100% every 3 days is bad. Jesus christ you fucking kid, everything you FUD about was debated 10 times already in Telegram and on here.

Doesn't make sense to write fake FUD about it, if you don't even have anything invested. I wouldn't shit on BTC, because I have nothing in it.

It's like you never even listened to the arguments of holders and have no idea what you are talking about. ICO ended 2 weeks ago, the fuck are you expecting?

Jesus christ are you retarded about ''muh exchanges''. Go and buy it, it's dirt cheap now, but be aware that you will have to hold at least one month or so.

>can't hold investment for 1 month to gain 500% return on it

bravo, if Warren Buffet got such a deal he'd suck 20 cocks in a minute