I asked you guys for help recovering my Monero, no one did. I tried to use the CLI, downloading the blockchain...

I asked you guys for help recovering my Monero, no one did. I tried to use the CLI, downloading the blockchain, refreshing the wallet, still nothing. At this point I'm more concerned about whether there's an actual flaw in the Monero blockchain and whether it is safe to convert anymore into BTC, however seeing as no one has provided me any suitable advice, I am posting my private key here. There is 4.95 Monero for the taking, ALL I ASK is that if you get it out you explain what you did and if you want send me some Monero to my other wallet.

Transaction link:

xmrchain.net/search?value=3b37da249f1400c4453f4077bcd1483018b8c751a32a322dbd28b1f02dc39ed2

Address:

46g6fQARaNfTQjkKDSamDaHuax8JRdPAsVaPKtscwN3siYXCRsugFvTFC65qgyV2KZMC1216jFj8FF6uVpYQyr117kSw9cS

View key:

2d96e818b5da7ae15fd1435fb35c5a4f1713d7c77eb844fb2a91b4973d157700

Spend key:

296dee644136b1c4ce99d03ff32824bf4331248a125f3d40becffa2c5f46da09

See for yourselves, 4.95 XMR transaction confirmed, however nothing was ever received. Wtf happened. Honestly losing 1K is painful but worth it to know what the fuck happened and how to avoid it in the future.

My current address if whoever gets the monero would like to send me some:

42ZaoCnHt6X1N88DsZ4CD91dbSnTAauHbUDhh1zt3kGfSeyfhDqW2w9c8Ech1jFajydVfCv5mYN39VHcsnmxshkBDiTGTbb

Is using payment IDs a way to avoid this happening in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.slack.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

BUMP THIS IS FREE MONEY COME ON GUYS

bump again

I'll look into it.

ALL MY LINK IS GONE REEEEE

I will try to help aswell, hopefully i can recover it for you.

[Post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy. [/post]

how can one even really trace it when the whole point of monero was to be as anonymous as possible

Monero has a view key letting you view the transactions. Basically transactions are as encrypted as your coins.

pleb. goto the monero sub reddit and ask there. developers post there too.

I don't use reddit.

You did this tx back on 10/29

Try monero.slack.com

You'd rather lose the money than make s throwaway account? Wtf

all i can think of is a problem with your wallet GUI.

already tried flush_txpool?

I've tried using CLI wallet. Same issue

Anyone steal it yet

It worked fine for me :)
Did the wallet fully sync?
I took 1.1, in 10 minutes I will send you the rest. Didn't realize you couldn't do 2 immediate transactions or I would have done it reverse.

I literally did nothing, didn't even download the block chain. Just connected to a remote node and the balance was there.

Send the coins to another wallet fast then send them back to op don't be a Jew

seems like someone emptied it already

give it back to OP jamal

bumping for interest
curious to see if there's goodness in the world or not

Did you even sync the wallet dude.

>Posting your private key on an indian imageboard.

Merry Christmas OP

I was going to keep 1.1, but felt kinda bad. They all got sent to your new address. I'm just happy to be the one who got to them first.

:( nigger I was trying to sync the chain. Wasn't appearing on web wallet, didnt think to try connecting to another node..
Gratz...

Good guy user.

i was going to steal it all :D

>OP posts his private keys on Veeky Forums
>he actually gets the money back

Today was a good day.

Let me know when you get them ...I'm paranoid sending crypto even when I have no vested interest lol

I was downloading the whole thing too, then found you can point to a remote daemon
>node.moneroworld.com:18089

My first time EVER using the monero wallet so op needs to try harder

can OP confirm if this is true?
I often used to help ungrateful dipshits on this board until I got jaded and became the shill/fud jew master. If this is true it will seriously make me reconsider my ways.

Someone still got away with 3.8 it seems

Dude you're a good fucking guy.

I aspire to have your level of humility.

A+ Job sir

Me too. Good thing that other guy got it first.

Thats the transaction to OPs new address..

>being altruistic on a cambodian matryoshka doll enthusiast board

Me too! But I got here ~11 minutes late

I took 1.1, then felt bad. Once the block happened 1.1 and 3.8 both went to op.

So, what was the problem?

OP probably only used light wallets in the past and doesn't know you have to let the chain download and scan before you can see the balance.

He didnt unlock the transaction so no wallet knew he had a balance.

put me in the screen cap

ikr

I think he was on a de-synced node.

That OPs a dumbass. The chain must not have synced on his wallet.

post key for new address you deserve to lose it all

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN OP.
You are really lucky that this nice user here was able to help you out and didn't steal your XMR. Good job, your a real bizbro

why can’t biz be more like this

you have my respect, sir

If op is retarded enough to do what he did he should lose it all and learn a lesson. If he just gets it all back he doesn't learn anything. The guy should have kept it all

You're a massive faggot

Thanks guys. Here are proofs btw. If these ever become worth 1MM/piece, engrave this thread on my headstone.

Well I'll be...

Why did you post that picture? Now I have feels from childhood.

step 1: help uneducated monkey
step 2: earn reputation
step 3: shill your coin

stuff like this shows that the whole crypto system is still in childrens shoes. no normie will be able to handle this XMR stuff with hash-adresses and block sizes and transaction ID's

Guys OP here, came back hours later expecting to be mocked but the user who fixed it actually fucking sent me all the monero holy shit. Screencap this he's amazing.

This can't be real. This is less real than BTC $11k

Was about to ask you to resync entire chain the other day. Then I realized I was on wrong proxy and you'd have told me to fuck off after syncing for 2 days

Put me in the screencap!