Warhammer 40k General

>It's also the Warhammer 40,000 General edition
>It's also the Railgun Master Race edition

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/1w7bwdw8l093jl7/Derps_from_the_Skiez.pdf
openthekrate.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread has been claimed by the PimpMarines!

He's gonna have to face the blingmander.

>he never got a model

best tau suit design and it wasn't even by GW

I missed a thread, why were their mouths closed on the bottom pic?

Plastic MkIII marines when?

A weapon to snipe Titans?

Because someone thought that if you erased the mouth, they'd all look horrified edition.

Motion to keep this OP image

they do look surprised

Death from the skies
searchable pdf
mediafire.com/download/1w7bwdw8l093jl7/Derps_from_the_Skiez.pdf

does anyone have a death from the skies scan? would like to read the rules before buying more flyers.

So my Terminator Cadre just arrived! How would you guys suggest I equip them?

>7 models
>6 termis and a spell familiar

Up until this kit, that spell familiar was just considered a bit.

Yeah, the guy wasn't wrong, or anything.

Blingmmander is a purely trolling form of commander to come out of the FAQ fiasco. A Farsight commander who has all 14 Tau/Farsight relics while Marines were forced to go to one relic per model.

Pic related. Fluff-wise we could get a generic XV-22 now, with missile pod and flamer wargear options.

Combi-weapons, marks if you want. Deep Strike them, unload your special weapons and hope they survive into CC

I just wanted to point this out.

>every youtube painting tutorial is exclusively airbrushing

What went wrong?

I wish I could paint well so I could make my own.

>the full chapter of the Red Scorpions and the Admech forces will fight the Tau

Isn't that like overkill?

I'd totally dig a generic XV-22, though I feel like people would end up abusing it. Cheap Independent Characters with Stealth and Shrouded?

Code name: Resin Suit

>tau will still win
Bruh....
they put Culln in a leviathan dread doe

All I want to do is mount that gun on a bunker or a tank

When the opposition has plot armour as thick as the Tau, you need to bring in the really big guns.

The forgeworld isn't abandoned, either.

>Will fight the Tau.

How? There's a bloody Space Wall of Fire in the middle.

Which book is most fun to use,
and why is it pic-related?

Thanks

also:
I started a black templars army yesterday.
I would like to field a land raider spearhead + 3 crusader quads with hidden fist + melta + power sword as upgrades. Champion as HQ for maximum keks against Tyranids and baby carrier.
What should i add after that?

Space Marines aren't good at killing anything that adapts to their battle strategies, because every chapter has exactly one tactic that it applies to every battle

Admech won't do anything because their love/hate boner for the Tau's technological advancement will have them get distracted the moment they find a pretty toy

the tau will fail to take the forgeworld but will inflict huge losses on the opposition and make up for it by taking a bunch of worlds somewhere else while the imperium isn't looking

remember: "they just keep fucking winning despite all odds" is the tau's galactic win condition, and farsight's rebellion is their failure condition, and since every faction needs those two things in place at 999.M42, they'll never change or advance

they'll build spacefire-proof suits, just watch

because the inquisition is the most fun faction in fluff

Pfft, take him and Darkstrider with a team of breachers, what could be wrong with that?

Not to mention baseline Tau using the mirrorcodex.

hoi

Because 92 points for 3 twinlinked meltaguns and a denial die in a razorback.

Imperials. They won't expect Cullen's pre-Final form.

It needs a Commissar who's pissed at the heresy.

1-We don't know when this FW event occurs in the timeline

2-The TSE forces (Aun'Va and Shadowsun's coalitions) are on the other side of the wall. That's a sizeable force of Tau.

It COULD have been what the Ghostkeel is, but now I can't see them adding ANOTHER elite stealth unit.

I could see it being added as an option for the Commander, though.
>For 10 points, replace your Crisis suit with an XV-24 Stealth Suit for XX points, granting 3+ Sv and Stealth/Shrouded

Just goes to show how cost effective Shadowsun is, though. She's a Commander with one less Strength, Toughness, and Wound, one additional Initiative, 5++, stealth/shrouded, "Defender of the Greater Good", and a guaranteed warlord trait. And she only pays 10 points for all of that, because a Commander with advanced targeting relay and two fusion blasters is 125 points.

They could potentially make it a Stealth team upgrade as well, having you buy it for the Shas'ui to give them two guns.

I'd rather have mid-grade pulse blast weapons between the infantry tier and the stormsurge tier.

Maybe, but it would make the squad really weird.

One model with a fusion blaster, one shas'ui with two, and a third model with a burst cannon? Although they could always change it so only the shas'ui can take the fusion blaster, but can take a second with XV24.

Although is that even worth it? The squad already has stealth/shrouded, what would the suit even give other than a second gun with an armor tax?

Anyone got the general cover with the hybrid guardsman in full size?

>onen guardsmen returning armor lost in blast
>another offers his belt so he may use it to attach armor.
>guardsmen in back makes room for securing PoW
>last guardsmen stays on guard

openthekrate.com/

The link to this site was given out in the warhammer fest goodybags. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>inb4 it's another smaller crate

Chain Fists and 2 with Combi melta's. MoN or MoZ are both viable, but expensive.

>S:D ap1 heavy one
>sniping titans
What are voidshields?

What if it has a rule that bypasses Void Shields? Railgun Penetrator?

Hah, cute, nothing does that, not even the main cannons on capitol ships, hell I dont even thinks the Blackstone fortresseses or Planet Killer did.

How would that even work (fluffwise)?

>I don't know how void shields work the post
Don't embarrass yourself user.

What if it is mean to overcharge the shield?

A weapon to surpass metalgear.

>Find complete terminator squad sprues on ebay for a dollar
>Shipping is four
Fuck yeah, Termie squad for five dolla yeah
>Get bid-sniped. Price spikes up to $5.
>Try to out bid, price is now at $11
Shit.
>Seller has another auction for the same thing going, only bidder is the guy who bid-sniped me.
Yeah, I drove the price up. I'm not proud of it, but that shit made me mad. If no one had noticed it for three more days, I'd be the proud owner of ridiculously discounted Termies.

so i painted a fire prism for tank shock and afterwards we heard we will be able to play with our stuff in an event. some kinf of combat patrol of 400 points.

whats the most stupid army of 400 points i can make with the following restrictions.
-need 1 fire prism
-need 1 infantry unit

i already know someone will bring a monolith since he painted that.

why not just use your large number of long range S7 shots to take down the AV12 shields first?
Or are we in that weird 'pretend they're is nothing else in the army' land?

kk i gotta ask because me and this fucker are debating, Hypothetically if Orks spores spawned somewhere in Africa and humanity didn't have warhammer lore to explain what Orks were and we have to figure out what an Ork was from scratch would humanity be able to deal with them until we at least reached the space age or will Orks be the end of humanity?

>IA 14
>Tau vs Mechanicus/Space Marines

Because ANY of those need more toys

It's like you've never used eBay before or something.

You can't.
The power of any single shot is bled into the warp.
A barrage of sufficiently powerful shots to dissipate individual shields is the only way.

Not as well as Time Displacer bombs.

I just have a lower budget than most warhammer players is all. The other guy just wanted it more than me in the end.

Mechanicus certainly do, they're a 8 kit faction.

And out of those 8 kits 7 are top tier rules-wise

Fire, grenades and bullets kill the mature orks just just fine.
Fire purges spores as long ans the pressure is low enough not to get them airbourne before incineration.

IA14 is supposed to let Cult Mechanicius take lots of FW 30k Mechanicius models. So it's a pretty simple business strategy.

Where can I find a list of tournaments in SoCal?

Dont worry, They'll shit out IA 15 where all the loser factions will team up to fight space marines again.

The space marines will get the best stuff out of the book

Oh no!

That absolutely means they have diversity as a faction and isn't at all irrelevant to the reasons you'd want more models!

The Emperor's Barbeque.

-CCS, 60 points.
+3 flamers, 15 points.
+Heavy flamer, 10 points.
Total, 85 points.

+Chimera, 65 points.
+2 heavy flamers, free.

-Infantry platoon:

-PCS, 30 points.
+3 flamers, 15 points.

+Chimera, 65 points.
+2 heavy flamers, free.

-Infantry squad, 50 points.
+Flamer, 5 points.

+Flamer, 5 points.

-Special weapons squad, 30 points.
+3 flamers, 15 points.

+3 flamers, 15 points.

+3 flamers, 15 points.

-Infantry platoon:

-PCS, 30 points.
+3 flamers, 15 points.

+Chimera, 65 points.
+2 heavy flamers, free.

+Flamer, 5 points.

+Flamer, 5 points.

+3 flamers, 15 points.

+3 flamers, 15 points.

+3 flamers, 15 points.

-Hellhound, 125 points.
+Heavy flamer, free.

31 flamers, 10 heavy flamers, 1 inferno cannon. 1000 points.

Theyll also soon have access to the entire Mechanicum range, so theyll have triple the models instantly

poor poor mechanicus

>the full chapter of the Red Scorpions and the Admech forces will fight the Tau

Oh that's a shame, I'll miss the Red Scorpions. The will Tau massacre every Red Scorpion and slay every single Ad Mech, conquer the surrounding 17 systems and 30 worlds, The 560 Billion humans living there instantly join the greater good and join the auxiliaries and genocide anyone who dares question the greater good.

I simply can't wait :^) I love having the Tau and their fair and balanced and fluff list players in my game system :^)

im having trouble processing that image....

Hmmm....

How do Navigators feels when they are close to the Tyranids?

Can Void Shields Collapse due the Shadow of the Warp?

I just want one solid imperial victory against the Tau.

or I want a phyrric victory that doesn't result from Omnissiah ex Machina after the Tau outmaneuver the Astartes, Inquisition, Admech, and Guard commanders while having 364 plots in action and deceiving all the leaders and ambushing them all while holding off imperial assassins, killing chapter masters, and folding their battlesuit material over 1,000 times in an honorabru display.

Bad
In principle no, but who know what the writers pull out their asses next, shit like happens,

Are these going to be Weapons of Mass Destruction or Anti-aircraft missiles?

They might be D missiles

Mechanicus could into Drones too.

Ya. Without making a single new kit Forgeworld literally just opened the doors to 40k AdMech players.

It's a solid business plan.

But go ahead what do you wish IA14 was?

The running joke is the Imperials aren't really trying. It's either the Imperium withdrawing at cost or the Imperium letting politics dictate policy while Space Marines are just waiting out the clock until they inevitably withdraw because it was all a waste of time in the first place.

If the Imperium ever got serious, you will see the Minotaurs on the field.

Apocalyptic ones?

>If the Imperium ever got serious

The thing is the Imperials got serious and the Tau sent them backing.

The only joke here is that the Imperials launched two failed crusades at the Tau.

The Tau ones, which are seeker missiles, except you can spend a markerlight token to turn them into strength D.

Or'es'Ka was right! A True Visionary!

It'll never happen, they have to keep selling these Riptides to these tryhard WAAC faggots, how better to get these tryhard WAAC faggots buying more Tau stuff? Endless domination of everything in the fluff.

The end game in 40k is no longer the Trillions of Necrons waking.

It's no longer a dozen pronged hive fleet devouring the galaxy

It's no longer the Warp spilling over into real space and the Chaos Gods extinguishing everyting.

Nope, it's the Tau sweeping aside the Imperium, Orks, Chaos, Tyranids, Eldar, Necrons like rats.

Keep buying those Riptides :^)

I love it when they do mechanicus "prequels" of CSM stuff.

>release a whole new book just to give tau new guns for their big suit

>Meanwhile the entire Ork FW range is basically unusable and unsupported and one of the orks best models was discontinued

hey WHG, i'm playing stellaris and i'm aiming to make an imperium of man similae, would thye use laser weapons, missiles, or projectiles on their spessboats?

>Meanwhile the entire Ork GW range is basically unusable and unsupported and one of the orks best models was discontinued

ftfy

Have you any other examples? I really like the concept too.

About half the ork range just got discontinued man, there's not been a purge this bad since AoS.

>50/50 chance to bypass 1 voidshield against a single superheavy
>on an apoc formation.

That's probably the least bullshit way you can have something bypass voidshields. At that point it's either bullshit in principle or this is an example of a non-bullshit version.

I wish they'd do separate profiles for Dimension weapons and "hit shit real hard" weapons.