drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By-PsjJV5qdHMm5NSnFzNFZUUmM&usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some user wanted to see the SpaceBattles Drive

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By-PsjJV5qdHMm5NSnFzNFZUUmM&usp=sharing

I dont really know what I was expecting, but that just looks really sad. They all seem so lonely.

Wow, it's kind of a turd.
There's just nothing there.

I was kinda glad to see a Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya jump.
Read the jump.
No longer glad.

That doesn't belong here. Keep it to yourselves.

I don't get it, what's the series supposed to be about? Magical girls? I was unaware the Nasuverse had those.

Zelretch made the Kaleidosticks. If Zelretch wants a setting to have magical girls, then by god that setting has magical girls.

I had the same reaction.

Is robobro dead?

This just popped into my head, looking at that drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4

>Some sort of Alternate Dimension
>You are not unlike a classical magical girl
>Giving bonus points for Saberface

wew
e
w

Oh shit, forgot the best part

>he thinks it's common for magi to go to the Throne of Heroes upon death

I'm surprised their shitty Exalted thing isn't there.

Jumpers! Come, let us discuss the Demiplane of Dread: Ravenloft.

We've often talked about its nature, is it a trap or isn't it, and we've heard plans for dealing with it post-spark. But, if you had to fix or, at the least, frustrate Ravenloft and its Dark Powers before your spark, as a jump scenario, how would you do it?

How do you fix, terraform, or otherwise make habitable Ravenloft and survive?

So uh, question. I just did some research, and one of the spells Ainz from Overlord uses is La Shub Niggurath, a Over-tier spell that summons an army of fucking Dark Young.
Can...Can WE do that?

The guy in charge is attempting basic quality control and most people just don't care about it. The Kaleid jump is by the person in control of the drive, which is the reason why it got in. Even SB doesn't want the vast majority of SB jumps on their drive.

Sugar Bowl has that capstone perk that lets you and your companions sing a place back to health.

And now for the jump that nobody asked for!

Should hopefully be jumpable but it was started and finished in 48 hours so there's probably a bunch of typos other goofy shit.

If you notice anything or just generally have comments or ideas please do let me know.

What ever happened to the user who was making GRRM's Wild Cards Jump? It had bunch of powers on a list, at weird ass pricing to boot.

Wow, that's a quick turn around. Reading through it now.

...According to the wiki, that's was a popular Over-Rank spell in YGGDRASIL. And that you first get access to those at level 70, and one for each level after that...

So. Uh. Probably if you go lvl100? Depending on what kinda spells you want? Definitely if you take the Summoning Specialization.

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

Ravenloft has several major populations of baseline humans. It's the demiplane of dread, yeah, but it's not actually supposed to be 100% deadly. Hell, Dr. Van Richten has literally been screwing with the management for decades despite being a frail old man.

Because they, and he, are afraid. That's all the dark powers really want. True, unconstrained fear. If you're genuinely terrified, they have no reason to actually kill you. The problem is if you aren't afraid, then the only use you have is to be made an example of to terrify everyone else.

In theory, if people were no longer afraid, even if their family is cut down around them, the Dark Powers might give up on everyone affected. Potentially meaning they get tossed back where they came from, like a breakfast burrito which turns out to actually contain styrofoam.

Uh, my knowledge of the setting comes from here and the F/SN Anime. The fuck is a demi-servant?

it's a spacebattles jump ignore it and move on.

Holy shit. I...I don't even know how to react to that.
Apparently, according to the above it is possible. Still, wow. That's pretty insane. Wiping out an army and then immediately summoning even one or two Dark Young is pretty crazy for most settings, but five...with Level 100 plus Legendary plus a summoning speciality, it might even be more than that...

So that isn't an actual thing?

I don't know whether or not it's a thing, but I do know that it's on the wrong drive, it's a work in progress. And it looks pretty cruddy. So when you put all those together I'm pretty sure you shouldn't actually try to jump it.

Thing from Grand Order where you summon the Servant into your body instead of a spiritual body. Alternatively they might mean something like Kuro where a Class Card fuses with a portion of someone's soul to make a new being.

Harmon powered sun generators placed at intervals to keep the vampires at bay.

I'll help you along. The proper reaction is to put on your wizard hat, and start with the diabolical laughter.

The wiki notes that at lvl 100, the average Magic Caster could use Over-Rank spells like that four times a day. So... go nuts with it.

My next jump is going to be either Index or Railgun, but I can't decide if I should go Electromaster/Imagine Breaker in Railgun or Saint in Index. Any help?

Also, does Malleable Reality affect Imagine Breaker at all?

Kinda makes you want a Dynasty Warriors jump doesn't it.

Hey C.C, how do you make your text selectable? Is is a specific program you use?

>Dynasty Warriors
Yeah. Through I already wanted a jump of that beforehand.

but isn't Harmon powered by the sun rather than its own energy source? Wouldn't you need a sun generator to power a Harmon generator?

no, trust me on this you want to pick up teleportation and malleable reality. There isn't much in the way of teleportation that can teleport things into things except in specific circumstances in TF2 and X-Men cinematic.

But I already have the X-Men one.

Why not both? Taking Esper in Index can get you Electromaster/Imagine Breaker too.

No clue. I'd guess not?

Electromaster maybe, but IB is not an esper ability.

Actually you couldn't get IB from that ), and if you did that, using your Saint powers would cause you to explode because it's a type of magic.

You can use magic while being an esper, it damages your body but if you have regen you can just let that handle it.

Huh, right. Sorry, my bad. Saint/Electromaster is still possible through. Just need a bit of regen.

I wonder if I could flay someone by teleporting parts of them away.

I'd rather not have to deal with that. It'll be annoying to spurt blood everywhere every time I use my powers.

>Ripple is based on using the energy of the sun's rays through breathing and empowering the body with "ripples" of solar energy.

Not really.

I make them in Microsoft Publisher and then convert them to .pdfs using the option in that programme. Initially when I tried it the .pdfs just wouldn't open in thread but it seemed to just start working for some reason. Don't have the patience to actually learn how to use photoshop properly.

Doing the imaging for jumps is pretty much just an image or solid colour backgrounds, boxes with borders and maybe a custom font for the titles anyway. You don't need a particularly complicated bit of software to do it.

>Distinctive Hat
Can I pick a hat I already have to get the effect?

oh you're all right on that front then, why don't you take meltdowner and laser the ever loving hell out of everything? No one ever takes meltdowner
that's a very nasty idea and I love it.
right but you need the energy of the sun's rays in the first place to do it don't you? So how are you supposed to make a sustainable sunlight generator if you don't have a sustainable source of sunlight?

Thanks. I tried to do something similar with Word and power point but they just weren't turning out the way I wanted them to.

Your jumps look awesome though, and you can't do selectable text in photoshop.

Hamon is empowered by the sun, now powered by the sun. You can use it without sunlight, it just makes it stronger.

No. You can generate Ripples without any light.

>oh you're all right on that front then, why don't you take meltdowner and laser the ever loving hell out of everything? No one ever takes meltdowner
Because it's boring. You can get lasers in a stupid amount of places, everything else has more going for it.

that was not my understanding.
this is a good point.

Actually, would using Toggle from YJ to turn off Esper powers when you need to use magic prevent the backlash?

You don't need the sunlight, you produce power that is like the sun's rays. It's used several times in the series with no source of sunlight whatsoever. It's main use in the series was that you could produce an energy that would affect vampires like sunlight would, while in complete darkness that a vampire would be in.

Meltdowner is kinda eh, to be honest. Plenty of superior laster abilities. Hell, if the energy blasts from Samurai Jack are on Aku's level, or can reach it, they're outright outclassed. Entire armies fell before his eye lasers.

what kind on BS could you do if you got level 100 ,chose magic caster and the got the drop-in 600 cp perk

You'd... be as strong as a level 100 warrior while being a mage? So, uh, you can lift?

Might be a decent way to run it.

I gave up after people started bitching about things being OP or too weak and taking powers as conceptual truths of the universe for some reason.

Probably should just use the Marvel system anyways but honestly, I cant be bothered to deal with it.

I already got a job in retail. I don't need people bitching about inconsequential crap like they paid me in here too.

Hm. Kinda wish there was a 50cp option aside from Partner, to go with the discounted 300perks.

Looks good otherwise, I want basically two entire trees and all the general perks...

I don't understand math but there it is user...

But no, Hamon just uses vibration to reproduce "sunlight energy" or something like that. You don't need actual solar power for it.

I don't even know why you bother with hamon. THE SPIN is where real niggas are. Seriously have you read Steel Ball Run. That's some reality screw right there.

I asked KOTOR user this once before. He said that your energy beams could match Aku's, but they wouldn't have the same spread. So it sounds like you could use them to wreck tanks and blow holes in ships but you wouldn't be able to annihilate an entire city unless you had some kind of giant form.

Yeah alright. Will probably stick in an import friendly option for the boots as well.

Cheers. Publisher always struck me as one of those 'but what is this actually for' programmes but then you realise it's all about lining up boxes and realise it was basically made for making CYOAs with minimal effort.

Oh shit yeah that was stupid of me. May just cut the 100 CP freebies down to 50 CP.

Pretty cheap for 50 CP but I know you guys are good for it.

Holy shit the Chemist tree is amazing.

>Publisher
Freeware or not? How much does it cost?

Meltdowner ignores physical resistance, it doesn't care if what it's being used on is ceramic, steel, or paper, and it will travel out the other side of the material at the same speed as it enters it, not really being affected itself. It's properties that way are pretty rare, and makes it a pretty damned good beam of fuck you.

>The Empire Business
Does this just work on drug/criminal empires, or also on literal 'I'm a god-emperor now' empires?

Microsoft Publisher, one of the red-headed stepchildren in the Microsoft Office family.

For legal reasons I'm obliged to tell you that it's best to buy it at full price from a reputable retailer and not download it from a torrent site which will surely give you a virus as well as lead you down a path of unethical behaviour that ends with you being shot in an alley like the dog you are.

Both. Only works for threats from within obviously and after a certain scale it'd probably get a bit irritating.

I mean even a god king can only squash so many beefs.

It's Microsoft. Of course it's not free.

Not that user, and I really hate to do this… but I have to know.

How would Meltdowner fair against an Endbringer?

Fuck if I know, I've never read worm. All I know for certain is that Meltdowner, being an electron beam is affected by electromagnetic manipulation effects.

So, another good anti-drinktaker weapon?

True. Might want to tune it out at that point. In the meantime, a build!

Timeframe: September 28th, 2008
Chemist [Free]
>perks:
No More Half Measures [100] This is so damn useful.
A Man Provides [100] Time to do so, I believe.
Negotiator [200] Combined with charisma boosts? Yes.
Tread Lightly [200] Intimidation helps in getting what I want. Cute perks mean no one expects it.
Stay Out of My Territory [300] Ah, yes. Getting in my turf? Bad idea.
Creative Chemist [Free] Chemistry! Always good to become better at SCIENCE!
Remember My Name [150] SAY MY NAME!
The Empire Business [300] Excellent. This'll help a lot with the times I through the effort of setting one up.
>items:
Hazmat Suit and Gasmask x2 [Free] Uh. Sure.
Mineral Collection [100] They're Minerals. Mineral specimens are good, and useful.
Partner [50] Might switch this out for a Distinctive Hat if that gets lowered in price. Not sure who to import...
>drawbacks:
Proud [+100] And why shouldn't I be?
Slacker [+200] I deserve a vacation anyway.
Kleptomaniac [+200] You... didn't need that, right?

So... mostly going to take a vacation, subsidize healthcare, and I don't know. Fuck around with chemicals maybe? I didn't watch this show.
Should I heal Walt's cancer?

Also, damn, cutting out The One Who Knocks was painful.

I certainly hope not. That would be depressing.

I think we killed him by suggesting Soul Eater.

It sure as hell wasn't our brightest idea. It's like a completely unsubtle Lovecraft with a Hex equivalent, where the world hasn't ended yet only because at least two of the 8 known Great Old Ones are good. I mean honestly, how could that POSSIBLY go well for robobro?

At least he didn't roll Imperium, so going down fighting or even just getting crippled was an option.

>It sure as hell wasn't our brightest idea.

May I ask what the hell exactly WAS our brightest idea?

If we've ever had one?

Well, by definition we have to have had one. Though perhaps "least dim" would be the better term.

Making more jumps after Quicksilver's?

By the sheer statistics, there should be at least one mixed in somewhere. Locating it, however, is the tricky part.

Drawbacks: Marriage Issues, Kleptomaniac, Proud (1500)

Chemist, Age 32

Creative Chemist (Free)
The Empire Business (1200)
The One Who Knocks (600)
Remember My Name (450)
Stay Out of My Territory (150)
Mineral Collection (50)
Hazmat Suit and Gas Mask (Free)

Um...

Honey, do we really have to have the talk right now? Yes we know that business in Tokyo was a bit intense but come now, we've been through quite a lot at this point. Alright, we get that it's a little jarring going from battles between heaven and hell to dealing drugs on the street but we thought the whole premise of this thing was, well. Standard procedure now.

No, no, you're right. Yes, we take your point but just because it's always going to be like this doesn't mean we can't keep going steady, right?

Well folks, things are a little heated (no pun intended) right now. After thousands of years of marriage, our partner has finally fully internalised the whole being an individual thing. And uh. She's...gotten the hang of getting genuinely pissed at us for apparently being a reckless, self-destructive workaholic WHICH WE'RE NOT, of course.

The actual dealing drugs part is honestly fairly relaxing by comparison. Fun thing about our product: Not only is it a Spice compound, but it has an enchantment that actually makes it a net health benefit, and breaks other addictive properties to corner the mark-

-what d'you mean, we "lose ourself in a preassigned role to avoid having to deal with our past failures" sometimes? That's the whole point of our bargain with the Benefactor, dammit! No, it's what we are! It's who we are!

And that's just.

Hey.

That cut deep, dammit.

That cut deep.

Jumpers! Tell me about the sacrifices you've made!
Were they worth it?
Were they really?

It may be the end of Folke's story, but I bet it's not the last we'll see of that user.

He'll be back with someone new, from who knows where.

Trouble in ParadiseLost?

Also I don't normally get involved in the great drinktaker debates because there are plenty of obvious, cost-effective solutions people seem intent on willfully ignoring at this point, but-honestly if you want to try and use Esper powers for that you might as well get Hard Science to figure out how to refine the esper power development process with clones.

Legend has all kinds of crazy lasers and the Endbringers are still standing. But the parahumans don't really have anything similar to Equal Speed and Chevalier's "merely" space-warped did punch all the way through Behemoth before he manually shut down the power.

Figure out the multi-skill system to harnes the Equal Speed, Teleporter, Synchrotron (maybe Dark Matter if you're lucky/had enough time to /really/ study espers) and you have something that could work based on what's been show of Drinkbringer durability limitations.

Mind you, Meltdowner might still work given Scion's primary weapon is also energy-based. It's just significantly less powerful than his beams, and since it doesn't have his stilling ability there's a much bigger chance of the Endrinkers pulling one last desperation attack like Behemoth almost did before Scion made him flicker into nothing.

Great Will damn it, what is with my spoiler function lately? Every time I try to spoiler something, it just cuts out the space!

I sacrificed my sense of rhythm to save the last of my Companions from the cluster-fudge that was my Alien Jump.

I swear. Asura Machina. Not even once.

>checks Equal Speed
Ah, that just might do it. I wonder if that's something you could achieve as a Level 5.X Telekinesis Esper with the Malleable Reality perk. Although that particular use makes me wonder what else you could achieve with that perk and a lot of time... Teleportation power that moves things away from you as you touch them, letting you cut through anything with a hand? A Pyrokinetic power that lets you burn anything?

So, folks, what's your favorite?

>Zerg
>Nintendogs
>Mystery Dungeon
>Gear Up
>Forgotten Realms
>Splatoon

Zerg followed by Forgotten Realms.

Coin flip between Zerg and Splatoon. Leaning towards Splatoon, all things considered.

Odd selection. I'm going to say Mystery Dungeon. Splatoon and Nintendogs are good, I don't really know Zerg or Gear Uo, and Forgotten Realms deserves to be replaced with Neverwinter Nights, because FR is dogshit and NwN is pretty good.

You could take Fiend in Megami Tensei and just kill Zion like that.

I mean, he's been grieving his mate for a long time. Even if it's not just snuffed out considering he only plays superhero to pass the time, he's pretty close to having no purpose in life.

>says the hatchling Prismatic Dragon.

Splatoon. I just like it.

Nigga please, I Primal Bard all up in this joint.