How do I get this to $10,000.00?

i want to know too

Gamble on shitcoins and get lucky.

Buy 10k elix and wait a few months

omg

give 7203 blowjobs for $1 each

[Post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy. [/post]

What is this?

Have more self respect than this. 360 blowjobs at 20 a piece should be fine.

Get a job. I get a $3k paycheck every two weeks. Feels good man.

Put it all in Vertcoin and wait for the halving. Then sell all your Vertcoin and put it all in Groestl and HODL.

Voila

Buy $7202.45 worth of USDT.

you wait

/Thread

make 7,000 at a job and waste it on crypto

You're spread too thin for the amount you're playing with. Put it all in to 2, maybe 3, coins and wait for launch. Sell. Wash, rinse, repeat

HODL for the next 3-6 months. It'll be worth 10k+ easily.

This.

It's possible bro you have to go all in everytime and you can never fuckin lose on a trade

only with buy low shit coins waiting for pump and sell high its a high risk but high reward,with this much coins in ur portfolio u waiting weeks or month.all coins with huge market cap...

buy fun thank me q1 2018

lol might as well go on roulette

Thats a bad mindset. Alt coins aren't gambling. You just have to follow the money, get into coins that all the groups will shill. You get a great entry and it's almost assured you'll make money.

SALT

Sell all your shitcoins and hold onto the BTC for 6 months

Switch your ADA & IOT to LTC and your ETH to BTC and you'll be good. Or just go all in on LTC

He said 10k, not 3k or below, you retard.

sir i have fine investment for u
buy esper at yobit now and beome rich
bye

suit up son

get a job faggot

This guy is unironically right even if you all laugh at it like it's a meme. Espers on Yobit is the most reliable investment around, it has gone up exactly on par with bitcoin and will always be worth at least 1 satoshi, no matter what. Pepe G. gives Espers on Yobit an AAA+++ grade.

Frenchfag?

A SHILL BOT :)

Looks good. Just hold and wait.

All in ARK and wait

how do i get this to 5 million

Sempai,

I hodl .01 BTC, 500 VTC and 1000 GRS.

Am in going to make it?

this

Any advice for me? All of these except CVC are zero-profits for me. Tired of holding already.

Memes.

exactly...wealth is created from concentrated positions. once you have made six figures and you want to spread out risk, then you diversify.

Buy lux thank me later

Hold btc.

wow that is a turdfolio if i've ever seen one. sell all that shit except link, wait for the crash, buy BTC, ETH, and OMG and hold for the rest of 2018

New paradigm

You're going to 0 eventually. Garbage.

Any advice. I want to deposit more cash but I feel like I missed the dip. Should I bite the bullet and get more HTC when it goes back down to 9000 and then diversify some more or just hold on to the big three?

Started a week ago, up 12%. Next step?

If you don't reply to this comment, your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

unIronically ironically this

Could you explain further on why? And why 6 figures and not 5?

I'm at your value OP
Lets compare e-peen in a month.

ADA is going places. Don’t give user bad advice.

wtf, go to /b/ you faggot

You need to go all in on one coin.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

Fake meme because pajeets or chinks fucked up their bot the other day and did pic. since then they have been trying to pass it off as a meme to pretend they don't exist.

Monacoin, sleeper hit of the century

>every post is a different coin suggestion

>Take me for example, a real entrepreneur.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

XMR.
Get some pleb

What do you guys think of Stratis and IOP ? are they still worth a shot ?