Katawa Yandere - Hanako Route (Part 12)

“Is it true that you got Hiichan detention?”
Two pairs of eyes – one gold and trying to look angry, plus once ice-toned and very much angry for real – lock down on you like fangs. You don’t know what to say. In this scenario, there might not even ‘be’ a right thing to say.
After facing down StuCo’s hard stares for four seconds which seems like five years, they turn their attention to Hisao.
“WAHAHA, Hiichan! Shiichan says that you shouldn’t be playing delinquent so soon after transferring in. I didn’t think you were the type either.”
“We weren’t really doing anything so different from how we duck out to eat lunch in the student council.” He clicks his tongue. “We just didn’t have the StuCo excuse this time. I’m a political prisoner! Just like that new substitute music teacher who had a price on her head in Italy!”
“Um… Hicchan, she strangled the Pope with a pool noodle on live television.”
“Like I said: Political prisoner.”
Shizune makes a sudden gesture, then a rapid spiel of signs. You really wish you could understand that, but it would be impossible for you to dedicate the forty-five seconds which it took Hisao.
“WAHAHA~!!! Weeeeeell, don’t worry Hicchan! Shiichan thinks we can get you out of it!”
He throws her a smirk and pats her head – causing her to blush furiously. “Show me what you can do.”
She grins in a manner which could pass as a rape-face.
Lunch concludes in a tense situation. Class lasts a little while longer, then you have detention… or whatever Shizune is cooking up. You…

Yan [///////___] Dere
[] Go see Akira and tip her off.
[] Go see Lilly and plan your next step.
[] Go to class with Hisao.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=katawa yandere
steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw
mediafire.com/download/v6horo4hpd1dutu/Katawa Yandere Lily.rar
pastebin.com/cttWS9de
pastebin.com/zVSmtrni
pastebin.com/XAub5H1y
pastebin.com/s3DAMdm7
pastebin.com/pPn7gRUs
pastebin.com/GiBWXPwD
pastebin.com/A83G4fC8
pastebin.com/S1zMFYA3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>[x] Go to class with Hisao

We need Hisao time.

>[X] Go to class with Hisao.

Might as well spend all our time with our boy~, since otherwise that FREAK of NATURE will STEAL STEAL STEAL him~

>[x] Go see Akira and tip her off

I wanna see how this plays out. Besides, we can possibly take Shizune a step down.

It's the
mooooost
woooonderfuuuuul tiiiiiiiime
of the weeeeek!

Yandere time!

About the choice,

> [X] Go to class with Hisao.

Shizune may make her move if we don't raise our affection with the Hisao, like it happened two threads ago

Our archives, remember to upvote if you liked:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=katawa yandere
Our steam group, join it to receive all KY-related announcements:
steamcommunity.com/groups/yanderestraw
Alright chums, let's do this.

Loading: [////////////////////////////////_________________]

Tip: A betrayal-play is an irredeemable action. Once you've switched your alignment thus, you're locked into whatever you switched to for the rest of the game.

Somehow I completely missed the 11th session. BRB reading the archives.

In the meantime I'm leaning in favor of spending time with Hisao because the last thread I was in I fucked up by voting against that.

[x] Go see Akira and tip her off.

Also holy shitballs how did we lose so much dere? We were CAPPED OUT!?

> A betrayal-play is an irredeemable action

You mean when we switch to full yan to full dere, or vice-versa?

Yeah, that's it.

Can you please put "quest" in the title next time?

Does that mean we stay locked at max and that the bar can't reduce or just that we can't gain the benefit of dropping all the way down the other way?

>[] Go see Lilly and plan your next step.

we can't let Shizune keep seizing the initiative here, if we don't fight back we're going to bad end, AGAIN.

Speaking of Bad Ends, I recall reading that if we have to reload our opponents get an extra "action".

Given this, after a certain number of bad ends does the game become unwinnable? If so, what is that number?

It means if you switch from dere to yan, you're permanently yan and visa-versa.
I meant to and forgot. Sorry.

No, the game's never unwinnable.

Is there a cheat-code to see which options will give us more yan or dere? :-D

try the konami code

You decide to head to class with Hisao. After all, you got into this mess by ditching, so you’d rather not exacerbate the wound.
Hisao seems lost in thought. It’s to be expected, you suppose. He used to be a good student… you think. The canon is kinda hazy on that point. Class proceeds in its usual manner. Curiously, Shizune and Misha are both there as well. Whatever they intended to do doesn’t seem to require much planning…
“Hanako?” You jump slightly as Mutou calls your name. “Is an identity matrix Hermetian?”

Yan [/////////_] Dere
[] Yes
[] No.

> “Is an identity matrix Hermetian?”

This question reminds me things from another life.
I thinks the answer is
> [X] Yes

But not really sure.

y

>Hermetian

Obviously [X] YES. Whenever there is a subset of matrices that are equal to their own whatever (in this case conjugate transpose), you can be sure the identity matrix is in that subset.

>[x] Yes
Because complex conjugate of a number with complex part of 0 is the number itself.

>[x] Yes

>[x] Yes

Cleary this will be the key of tonight's session.
Let's go with a
> [X] Yes

[X] Yes

Going on a guess here, no idea what subject would cover this. The matrix part has me thinking Linear Algebra though.

Turns out I had all of katawa Lily in my email account after sending it to a friend before his net got cut off.

mediafire.com/download/v6horo4hpd1dutu/Katawa Yandere Lily.rar

You can probably stop using these after a certain thread and just use regular suptg archive.

>[Yes]

ballsacks.

Holy shit, that's amazing.

Thanks, man. Really been missing these.

Immediately relocate to /qst/ and you'll never need to worry about such trivial errors again.

>no idea what subject would cover this
highschool math (college math in United States)

You are a god amongst men, my friend

Oh damn, I'm a bit late. Oh well.
As promised guys, pastebins of the entire Katawa Yandere Lilly route are up.
Enjoy, my fellow psychos.

Parts 1-4 - pastebin.com/cttWS9de
Parts 5-8 - pastebin.com/zVSmtrni
Parts 9-12 - pastebin.com/XAub5H1y
Parts 13-16 - pastebin.com/s3DAMdm7
Parts 17-20 - pastebin.com/pPn7gRUs
Parts 21-24 - pastebin.com/GiBWXPwD
Parts 25-27 - pastebin.com/A83G4fC8
Part Gaiden - pastebin.com/S1zMFYA3

“Y-Yes!” You half-shout, pleased that you know this one. “Because transposition doesn’t change the value of a diagonal matrix and the complex conjugate of one is itself.”
“Correct!” Mutou emits a series of horrifying facial contortions which you think were supposed to be a smile.
Hisao shoots you a wry smirk from his desk. Shizune tries to force-choke you but you pass the saving throw.
Class ends and you all file out. Hisao seems to have taken some cheer in your unexpected display of brilliance, but nonetheless remains far from satisfied as you file into the detention room.
“Hey-hey, you two?!” A familiar cheerful voice seizes your attention. Looking over, you find Suzu and Miki slouched on their respective desks.
The sleepy one lifts an eyebrow. “Didn’t think you were the type to get detention, Hisao.”
Miki laughs. “Maybe he was sleepwalking?”
“I… don’t think his heart condition causes sleepwalking, Miki.”
“You never know, the weirdest things can make you sleepwalk.” She laughs. “Remember that time I stayed over in your room that one night and I woke up with your lip-gloss dabbed on me? I didn’t think I sleepwalked either until then.”
“Y-yes… Sleep… walking.”
Yan [/////////_] Dere
[] “Have you seen StuCo around, Miki?”
[] (Shoot Akira a text to beseech rescue.)
[] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

ask where bitch and dyke at

Goddammit Miki, you can be so dense at times. Anyways,
[X] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

Well shit

Nevermind then!

This time I won't choose the Hisao option, but

> [X] “Have you seen StuCo around, Miki?”

We can find some info on the StuCo, and we already are with Hisao... no need to obsess him when it's not useful

>[X] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

gotta put the crippleboy at ease. maybe he won't even want to be rescued.

Dammit Miki, just give her the stump!

>[x] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

>[X] (Shoot Akira a text to beseech rescue.)

If StuCo completes their extraction plan it obviously won't include us, so we need to get Hisao out before then.

Don't worry about it.
I wouldn't have bothered to see if i still had it if you hadn't put up the first pastebin

Well, as they say: "the more, the merrier".
Thanks a lot for your work.

About
it's a lot of choices we ignore our gracious Akira, so
> [X] (Shoot Akira a text to beseech rescue.)

[x] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

[x] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

You know, I think the Miki and Suzu romance is my favorite part of this route so far. Every time an option to help them out comes up I'm so desperate to pick it but I'm afraid we'll lose if we don't focus on Hisao and our enemies.

[X] (Shoot Akira a text to beseech rescue.)
What could possibly go wrong by summoning Akira.

Also finally catching a thread as an eurofag!

>[X] (Talk to Hisao and try to put him at ease.)

Not only will this build up our Hisao-points, but it'll also help us regain some of that lost Dere - and as we currently seem to keep walking the Dere-route, it's smarter to keep the bar full than just going half-and-half.

> an eurofag!

I thought I was the only one, mate
BTW greetings to all from Italy

Swede here, there are at least a number of us!

There's more of us than you would imagine.

Sleep is for the weak amirite? Greetings from the Netherlands

I think theres plenty of eurofags that catch these threads Greetings to all from the UK

A number and one. Pulling allnighter to work on some pointless thing because social obligations.

>inb4: nothing but eurofags all the way down

Oi, good luck with that! Plus, it's perfect to have something to do while waiting between posts in this thread.

By the way, Fluff seems to be absent and there's no AW, SHIT post in sight.

DOING THE LORDS WORK

Bless ye.

just noticed
> He throws her a smirk and pats her head

We're fucked

You put your hand on Hisao’s shoulder – totally to comfort him. Absolutely for that reason. The warmth that flows into your hand… Hisao’s precious warmth… that has nothing to do with it, like, at all.
“Cheer up, Hisao. You just write a letter of apology and get back a little later than usual. That’s nothing new, is it?”
After staring at you for a moment, he shakes his head. “Nah. I used to come back late all the time. My parents were always at work so I didn’t really have set hours.”
“Really? What’d your parents do?”
“They… um… Worked. At a place. Doing stuff. Look, the writers never fleshed out anything about my family, ok? They could have been smuggling heroin for the IRA for all I know.”
“Nah, if that was the case, you’d probably have met Akira before.”
“WAHAHAHA~!!!” An explosion of hatred and laughter and pinkness burst into the room, startling all of you. StuCo makes straight for Hisao and half-drags him up. “We just need to get some information from Hicchan, in the hall.” She speaks as Shizune half-drags him out of the door. “It’ll only take a minute.”
As soon as Shizune is through the door, however, just before it closes, she shoots Misha a signal.

Misha smacks the intercom button on the wall and inhales deeply, drills burning with psychotic pinkness. With an explosive voice, she recites the most ancient of all death-cries, an incantation meant to summon the most unholy of carnage, to tear the world itself asunder.
“EVERYONE~!!! REI OR ASUKA?”
Within seconds, the entire school explodes into a scene of terror as students and teachers alike begin savagely mutilating each other with hammers, bricks, shotguns, chainsaws, shovels, bottles, flamethrowers, can-openers, rulers, SNES controllers, stapleguns, golf-clubs, tazers, tanks, umbrellas, axes, daggers, spears, power-drills, katars, vaccum-cleaners, jackhammers, and chairs, to name but a few. The air becomes thick with blood before you’ve even scampered to your feet.

Yan [//////////] Dere
[] Chase Hisao.
[] Attack Misha.
[] Call Akira.
[] Call Lilly.

IT'S ON.
TEAM SLUMBERPARTY, TAKE MISHA. THE DEAF BITCH IS OURS.

THAT BITCH.

NOT AGAIN !!!!
Damn

>[X] Chase Hisao.

WE MUST INTERCEPT. GOOD NEWS IS SHE'LL NEVER HEAR US COMING.

[x] Call Lilly.

As much as I want to chase Hisao we are alone. If we have a bonus option to have miki and suzu join us that might be ok...

GODDAMNIT MISHA WHAT THE FUCK

>[X] CHASE HISAO

We must not lose him!

[x] Chase Hisao.
i want to see what bad end we get from tunnel-visioning him on every choice

Chasing Hisao is what Shizune expects we will do. She will have something planned.

I knew we should have called Akira beforehand, but now I think we should call Lilly. Akira may already be participating in the riot anyway.

[X] Call Lilly.

EVERYONE STOP TO CONSIDER OUR OPTIONS

Just chasing Hisao is exactly what they expect us to do - they think us weak, and they're right in thinking that!

> Yan [//////////] Dere
Are we full dere?

However, let's go with
> [X] Call Akira.

We'll have to survive the slasher-party to do anything else, and who's the better one to call to do it?

THAT WAS FUCKING LOW.

Also, Asuka is a shit-tier waifu

Shizune is a Risk player. She doesn't need to hear us to know that we are most likely chasing them.

Most likely she predicted we would want to do that and set some trap beforehand. She had plenty of time to prepare.

Slaves to false idols, every single one of them.

>[x] Chase Hisao.

Best course of action is probably Lilly. She's our closest ally, and the person we can trust the most, unless we're willing to just give up all this hard-earned Dere to go with Akira.

[X] Call Lilly.

hmm right. Ok ok after some thought I want to change my vote:
to
>[X] call Lilly
deaf bitch prolly has some plan.

>Call Akira

Things are just always fun when Akira is around

actually she predicted we would expect a trap and that we would go for lily's help

Wow, the riot isn't even our fault this time.

>[X] Call Akira
We can't POSSIBLY be hurt when Akira's involved!
Right!?

In other words, every choice is a bad choice.

...Except Akira, she's never a bad choice.
>[X] Call Akira.

Though choice.
It's the first time my tulpa suggests something I wouldn't choice. I'd have picked Hisao, but probably it's the well-expected choice that may lead to an ambush.
Let's get an
> [X] Attack Misha.
instead, we'll have Suzu and Miki's support and the deaf bitch without Misha wouldn't be able to make her confession to our boy

I forgot:
> REI OR ASUKA?”
Asuka

>[x] Rei
I mean
>[x] Chase Hisao.

We're ignoring Akira a lot lately. Too much.
Plus if we wanna survive the destruction called by Misha, we need a strong ally.

So let's
[X] Call Akira.

guys. guys.

you're forgetting that Lilly TOLD us that Akira won't fight our battles for us. calling Akira might not fix anything.

We also know that Akira would fight in a battle that threatens her sister. She fought alone against Emi and Rin that one time.

Calling Lilly may bring Akira too, just like Ikki always follows Shun.

But what if Akira prefers Rei?

B-b-but it's Akira...

I mean, you're totally right. It's just that I got distracted by the potential mayhem.

Don't worry. Where there is mayhem, Akira will follow. There is no need to call her.

>[x] Chase Hisao.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HOW WE FAILED BECAUSE WE IGNORED HIM. THE DEAF BITCH MUST DIE.

>>[X] call Lilly

Getting Hisao-points while keeping others from getting Hisao-points is good.

You know what's not good?

Rushing ahead and doing exactly what Shizune is planning on us doing.

We're playing a Dere Hanako, we need to always keep our calm and think of the best course of action, eVEn WhEn iT MeAns LEtTiNg tHe deAf bitCh toucH HIMHIMHIM

anxiety is killing me, I'm destroying my F5.

You MUST NOT let that fucking deaf WHORE steal your husbando. HisAO bELonGs to You. You catapult out of your seat, dodging bullets and shards of broken glass as chaos descends on the room.
Miki saws the teacher’s throat open with a pencil-sharpener and carves "あんたばか?" into his chest.
You leave them to their fun and barrel into the hall. It’s full of frenzied student crushing each other to death with elevators and drop-kicking each other through windows and shit, but there’s no sign of Shizune.
Thankfully, being a partial agoraphobe, you have every nearest escape route from the building totally memorized. The closest escape here would be through the art room.
You charge through the gore slathered hallway. Mutou bashes a student’s head into much in a doorframe. “WHERE’S YOUR EMOTION, NOW, HUH?!!”
You shrug it off.
You smash the door to the art room open and-
SPLUCK.
Suddenly your legs give way and you smash down onto the floor… Wha… Dimmly, you become aware that there’s a sharpened screwdriver sticking into your liver. It… actually really hurts.
“Too easy.” A pair of bloody legblades clack to the floor in front of you. “She was just where she Shizune said she’d be. And wasn’t even looking where she was going.”
“She… didn’t really ‘say’ that.”
“Shut up, Rin.”
…It…. actually… doesn’t hurt so much… anymore…

[BAD END]

That deaf whore.
I'll be the happiest man on earth when she'll die

yeah bby

:c
Let's start thinking.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK