Why aren't you buying /their/ coin?

Things are starting to happen.

>First Japanese cryptocurrency and a fork of litecoin
>First coin to use segwit, even 2 weeks earlier than litecoin
>Faster than litecoin
>lightning network coming
>Japs don't actually like btc and hold a grudge against it
>Featured on a business/news show on Japanese tv.
>Featured on yahoo.jp
>Monacoin was introduced to 2ch in 2014
>Becoming widespread with japan gov officially recognizing crypto and licensing exchanges
>US search trends are low with a #33 ranking and japan obviously being #1
>Japs have a hodl mentality on this coin
>Over 285,000 coins to be burned at block 1179440 for japans fork of counterparty aptly named monaparty
>Being added to Trezor
>Memes of a cat and waifu
>Btc's bullshittery doesn't affect the price much when it crashes/dips since its backed by jpy so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lu3D4HVd3TY
monappy.jp/users/register
monappy.jp/users/my
monappy.jp/payment_forms/browse/
monappy.jp/payment_forms/browse/game
youtube.com/watch?v=EYsU-_JCeMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sold at 3$ because I thought it stabilized after buying at 0.3 $. Yes I fucking regret it.
I don't think it can get higher than 10$ though.

I bought some and will sell them before MONAparty to avoid all the people dumping after token burn. Might get into it again afterwards or pump it all into ADA.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

The burn isn't even that significant just a cherry on top. More will be burned in future events. This is mostly about japanese culture and monacoin fits every bit of it.

damn you sound salty, nocoiner

Pasta

heh i sold at 15 cents after it dropped from 40 cents

heh..

The run up was because of the burn, if you're going to hold you're going to regret that when the price starts crashing down afterwards. Greedy is getting the best of you.

gains more widespread legitimacy when it's on trezor and it will get a lot of coverage because people are going to wondering wtf this coin is

lol he's a used car flipper. Look out biz this guy is going to make it big! Wow nice larp you almost had me.

>First Japanese cryptocur
Ever heard of Satoshi Nakamoto, newfag?

No maybe you're just dumb for thinking 1.9 million in coins at current price is going to do anything substantial to a 375 million dollar market cap with 10-80 million dollars in daily volume.

He was just a weeb or it's the same guy and different name because the japs don't like btc and he needed to make them /their/ coin.

its a pasta you retard

>Buy the rumor sell the news
You're not going to make it, as a trader this is how I always made money

Don't you think that market psychology could cause people to dump their shit after the burn happens? You're right, the actual impact would be miniscule, but you don't know how people will react.

This is pretty much whats going to happen, I'm going to sell before the burn and in the prepump. OP is going to hold and get burned hard. Just trying to help out, I'm also in VERTCOIN and I'll sell just before the halving

Trust me I don't need lessons from you. This is the easiest choice for a double digit coin long term. I'm just here to help and have done the same shit for ans/neo, omisego, qtum. Take it however you want though I don't give a shit. Only thing you're missing is all the volume is mainly Japanese and backed by the JPY. They love this coin and it's not going anywhere but up in the end anyways.

good luck bag holding, the state of 90% of biz, never understands simple rules

Market psychology doesn't mean much when you think about how many people would trade like that, then take into account about how many people outside of japan actually know about mona because it's not much maybe 1-10 percent with the usa barely being a part of it. We're the minority on this one. I see them calling anyone that sells outta fear or for quick profits locusts and they hodl hard.

Just remember this thread 6 months from now

Listen shit tits. I started with 2k and am well above 6 figures at this point. I just come here so and share so I can come talk shit later. I don't care if this coin hits $2 right now because it's not even close to being over.

I think you need to calm down, stop calling me shit tits lmao such as big baby

>(((Satoshi Nakamoto)))

Sheeit trips replied with trips. THis coin going to get big

You must be new to Veeky Forums if shit tits is going to trigger you wahh he called me name fuck off normie

>people on this board actually think that having knowledge about shitcoins is important

Newsflash assholes. It's a largely speculative market. The only reason coins get value right now is because they're getting pumped and dumped.

Yeah there's no way a coin based in an area where nationalism is engraved into the minds of 127 million Japanese with a max supply of 105 million coins currently 55million that halves in 3 years in a nation that bleeds technology and has just accepted crypto as legal tender would ever do good. Dumb fucking faggots what are they thinking?

4:36am in slant land

I’m deep into MONA. The Japanese buy their own stuff and they’re patient and stubborn. Solid coin.

2ch has thousands of posts a day about monacoin they are going to carry us straight to the gains

Source at 2ch.sc search monacoin tons of posts

>I see them calling anyone that sells outta fear or for quick profits locusts and they hodl hard.
Where do you see this, 2ch?

Google Translate can be amusing sometimes.

I live in Japan. You have to understand the Japanese psychology here — they’re a nation of frugal savers. They buy and hodl and wait because money isn’t a do or die thing here. Everyone has enough so they store nuts away for the future.

Check out Mona compared to the major cryptos during the recent BTC crash. It was rock solid. I’m buying as much as I can.

Wish I knew where to buy those physical mona coins.

If you ever find a source post it I want some too

Why would you buy after a giant moon?

you can get them on monappy

Thanks for the shill. Bought at $6.29 this morning and going to sell at $7 later today at this rate. Good quick pump for my gains.

Those crazy nips.
youtu.be/lu3D4HVd3TY

How the fuck do I communicate with them or is it a store link ?

if you cant read/write japanese, stay out of mona, let us accumulate more before you pigs come in

Just get me a coin and ill give you $30 you nip fuck

post a how to and I'll send you 2 mona

8am and gaining traction

I am whitu piggu and I want in on this schemu

sent ;^)
I know you're probably just fucking with me, but I'll do it anyway
1: make an account at monappy.jp/users/register パスワード is password and メールアドレス is email
2: then go to monappy.jp/users/my and find your monappy mona address
3: send your mona there from your wallet
4: go to monappy.jp/payment_forms/browse/ and find something you want to buy, the seller for coins is monappy.jp/payment_forms/browse/game
5: once you find what you want, buy it and tell them your real life address to send it to

if you weren't bullshitting about the 2 mona, MUo4PQdzvUjyymRypfXeUciBVzA56Bt7Dn

>$7 USD
OH MY GOD I ALMOST BOUGHT THIS < $0.18 IN JUNE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

WHY DID YOU MEME THE FUCK OUT OF GARBAGE Veeky Forums BUT IGNORE MONACOIN WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There were threads on this back then, wish I'd listened.

I know, that's how I heard of it, but all the replies convinced me it was a garbage memecoin

you'd sell @ $7 instead of hodl will it was 10k

Yes, I fucking would, that's already way more than 10x what I almost fucking bought in at but instead I gambled
on trash coins AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shitcoin flipping is a legitimate profession, I take offense.

You say that and yet you're probably still not buying in at this point when you can still be making 10x gains in a month when it reaches $70+. It's a literal fucking weeb coin, the only one that Japan will EVER fucking use. You'd be a fool to not even get in now.

at this point it would be FOMO though. I get burned every single time I FOMO. Why wouldn't Japan just use Bitcoin?

Because of gox and all the other drama. Japs wanna use jap things its in their culture

>copypasta

Nothing I say still convince you. I am sorry for you man, truly. At the very least I'll screencap our replies and repost them next month as a lesson for all future new investors that sometimes hopping on the uptick isn't really all just FOMO but can be smart. At that time I hope you don't use the hindsight excuse again to cope with the lost opportunity. Keep in mind this is a deliberate action you're deciding to take to not invest, just like before. Maybe you're not cut out for crypto and should call it quits? After 2 or 3 times you have no one to blame but yourself.

I will buy!

this shill has posted this thread at least five times inthe last two days. no reason to buy a litecoin fork instead of litecoin

/thread

>tfw you bought 2k of mona before it hit $1

FUCK YOU I LISTENED TO YOU IN JUNE AND MISSED OUT ON HUGE GAINS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK CHAINLINK FUCK REQ FUCK QTUM FUCK OMISEGO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsU-_JCeMM

I see the potential here. I'll buys some just in case.

Monacoin-chan a cute!!

uhh literally twice once yesterday and once today sorry for talking about a good coin faggot and you clearly know nothing of japanese culture these gains are an ezpz call check back in half a year

Monappy is quite interesting site.

BTC is too volitile and reeks of white piggu

I swear you want in on this shit, it’s rock solid

user is wise

i just bought 500 just because mona is cute

$10 by tomorrow morning screenshot this

やった!We just break $7.00!おめでとう皆さん!

what did you get cucked or something

Sure wish The Weeaboo Coin TM would come to Binance so I could buy it.

It will hit Bithumb and 2-3x first

Hm at that point I'll probably only buy 1 coin. Then I can show it off and tell everyone how much of a weeb I am because I own a digital piece of authentic Japanese culture. God. All of my otaku friends will be so jealous.

gooks have major issues with nips
>muh comfort women

800 jpy wall about to be breached

16k wall at 800 jpy halfway gone

Wall is ate o boi

because i lost 0.2 btc on this shit in july and am not going to buy back in at 7 fucking dollars

0.2 FUCKING BTC IM STILL FUCKING PISSED

being that impatient and panic selling is your own fault

>bought only 7 monas when it was at 0.50$
kill me pls