ALL LINKIES REPORT

THE FUD IS CLEARING, THE SALTY NOLINKERS ARE RETREATING BACK TO THEIR KEKSHEDS, ALL ABOARD THE ROCKET!
WE'RE REACHING FOR THE MOON BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=ETTk83qis0w

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

That's the last time we'll ever see it sub 20 cents.

hahahahaahahah nice pasta

You were saying?

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on the gay hookup app. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve inside the main stall, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

wow so jealous of all those gains

whats actually causing this pump though?
nothing?
this is just a PnD

O-oh linkies. Ww-what would the world of cry-cryptocurrencies be w-w-w-without you? What do, we o-o-owe the honour. The p-promise of L-L-Link s-s-seemed p-p-p-promising at first. The p-premise of 'r-r-r-r-rent fuh-fuh-free' was surely i-i-i-innovative and ahead of its time. B-but, as t-t-t-time showed us, this co-co-coin was nothing more than a puh-puh-pump and duh-duh-dump that i-i-inadvertently c-created the muh-muh-most deranged cuh-community of b-b-bag h-holders known to m-man. A community th-th-that i-incessantly s-screeches "r-r-rent fuh-fuh-ree" whenever they f-feel th-threatened, which is very c-common. T-to be a l-l-li-linkie is to be de-deranged. Having l-l-lost e-everything, wh-whether it be your h-house, muh-muh-marriage, my wife's sons... YOUR! Your wife's sons college money or l-life-savings surely takes a to-toll on the m-mental se-serenity of a l-l-linkie's m-m-mind. S-slight threats c-c-critiquing the d-d-developers of Ch-ch-chainlink se-sets the co-common l-linkie into a s-s-tate of n-ne-neu...NEUROSIS that can only be c-cured by e-e-eu.. euth...... or the ev-eventual re-revaluing o-of this g-g-godforsaken c-currency. H-however, once the p-p-price r-reaches 10 c-cents, th-the v-value will continue fuh-fuh-falling. This c-crash w-will be ca-ca-catalyzed by the f-fact that th-thousands of w-wa-wa-wallets will be l-lost as a mass s-suicide of l-l-linkies, causing the p-price to d-dip even f-further. D-don't be de-deranged, d-don't be a l-linkie.

I find it funny how some people must have payed many thousand dollars for this constant shilling of LINK and yet the price has done nothing but declineing further and further. So happy i never listened to you indians

She's so cute! LINK tan a qt!

Unfortunately this is probably just another PND

Its another bull trap for these deluded linklets, I cannot wait for the day where their insesent shilling is over

salty nonlinkies

>kys

fuck. is it too late to get in?

the fire rises

this

bitter nocoiner upset he's too dumb to get into crypto. SAD!

Man that is one ugly looking girl.

>it's mooooning
>check charts
You guys are absolute retards

When will the no linkies learn

Wanna hug and headpat that qt Link-tan

checked

Uhuh

All I see is recovery

Wow it went up 4 cents and is now going down. What the fuck are you guys talking about, are you only hyping this ironically. That isn't mooning.

I find it funny how some people must have payed many thousand dollars for this constant FUDing of LINK and yet wallets seems to be accumulating more and more. So happy i never listened to you indians

My gut tells this coin is not gonna be spectacular. Just sold my bags, what a relief.

nice entry point for a moon.

Nice copy pasta

What caused this upwards movement?
I don't see any news? Insider trading?

the ride's not over, you'll be holding until further notice (forever)

Just a whale pump and dumping LINK money from NEET's

Yup looking good user

w2cop

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING, SMARTCONTRACTS TEAM INTERVIEW WITH JAPANESE MAGAZINE, BIG NEWS WILL BE INCLUDED HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SERGEY SENT ME A SCAN OF THE COVER GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I had a dream this was at .26 cents and still rising fast, hang tight boys.

Plant some more trees mate. you will need more tissues to clean up all the normies salty tears when Veeky Forums neets become IRL wealthy. I might hire your uncle to cut the grass in my dogs 5 Acer play garden.

WE ARE MOONING AGAIN