When's REQ gonna go up again?

When's REQ gonna go up again?

when some Veeky Forumstard sell all his req bags

Then it's gonna moon now.

I sold half to buy some LEND

Why are you fucks so impatient? Do you even follow the coins you buy or do you make your purchases based on what Veeky Forums shills tell you?

This shitcoin is still performing bad. That's a fact

Do you even fucking read about what you're investing in? Or do you just blindly throw your wagecuck allowance at what you see on Veeky Forums? You realize in this game the winners are taking the losers money, right? Keep filling my pockets you oblivious cunt.

And if you bothered to ready, Colosus releases this month with mainnet coming Q1 2018

Do you even know what it does? What the roadmap looks like?

Is the bi-weekly update next weekend? If so, it will start rising 3 days prior and crash the morning of.

I have wasted more time and money on this coin than you will ever will.

Just holding like 90k after lowering my stack significantly because this shitcoin wont move until Q2 2018.
The Idea is great, but the competition is way too strong and the chances REQ will be the winner ist too small to risk any des amount of money.

Good luck anyway

When the fuck is the next dev update?

Friday

There is no competition whatsoever for what they are going to build, do not fall for the "another payment processor" meme.
That said, you are probably right about timing, it will move a bit with testnet and main net, but the moon mission is for Q2 2018.

buying req was the worst decision of my life

>thinking colossus is going to make the REQ moon
>thinking that it isn't already priced in
>thinking you're smarter than everyone else when colossus was known for weeks and literally everyone knows about it

The price will not move, I guarantee it. The only thing that makes the price move is big name partnerships (see OmiseGO) and it always happens when they are ANNOUNCED not when it happens (that's when it dumps).

>iT's aLrEaDy pRIceD iN

>wow its nothing

doesn't mean shit if there's no adoption or big name partnerships

WE HAVE LIFTOFF BOYS

STRAP IN

its literally nothing

LOOK AT THAT BUY WALL

>its been out for a little over a month

OH MY GUHD WHY HASNT IT MOONED YET HURRRRR IM GOING TO DROP IT FOR NULS HURRRRR

that's literally the mindset of everybody on this site t

7 CENTS BITCHES

Colossus.

I don't get it when a coin is flat or going down everyone whines but when it finally moons everyone whines they didn't have enough time to accumulate. We are in the accumulate while you can stage.

Can't accumulate when all money is tied up in other tanked alts.

Kms.

Confession time. I've been FUDDING REQ the last two weeks.

>whitepaper ico
>$40 million too high for no product
>too many tokens
>ycombinator investments mostly failed
>doens't have money skelly

typical fudding greentext

unironically buying cheap bags and collar cost averaging down.

WE'RE NOT MOONING AT ALL
THE ROCKET'S CRASHING!
ABORT! ABORT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am fudding REQ all day long too. My bags are so heavy already, but i am buying more. This is my official moon ticket