Got a question Veeky Forums

Got a question Veeky Forums.

I just moved to Turkey from Europe and I'm looking for a group to play board games with. Stuff like Castles of Mad King Ludwig, or Ticket to Ride. Not D&D.

How do you go about finding groups to play these with? In Europe I just searched on Google and found group sites then went along one day. But so far I've not been able to find anything online for groups in Turkey.

>don't speak any Turkish
>have no friends
>actually pretty socially adept for short/medium periods of time, but don't really form friendships

So how do you go about finding a games group Veeky Forums?

>I just moved to Turkey from Europe
why

For a job

Bump

>to Turkey from Europe
So EU started kicking out mudslime immigrants already? I think they just slightly redeemed themselves in my eyes.

turkroaches don't have time for leisure activities, all they do is eat and breed

>>don't speak any Turkish

It's going to be hard to play with anyone if you can't speak the same language as them.

Not a mudslime. White as this girl.
But it's a good job, €35000/year after tax.

I've not seen any Syrians yet but Turkish people tell me they're everywhere. I can't really tell the difference between them.

Well I want to play with other foreigners, or Westernized Turks (of which there are some).

Help this dick b, gib sauce or full set

talk to people at work, invite them out for drinks and a boardgame.

Or try a gaming store most have gaming nights, maybe someone there will speak some of you language (you speak english so it's more likely than not that they'll know some.)

Those three are all I have, I picked them up off Veeky Forums. But I guess they are from pinupwow com since that's what's in the pictures. Unfortunately I don't have an account there.

If you're in Istanbul, you can check the facebook group called Istanbul Board Game Enthusiasts. According to a thread on board game geek, there are no stores that do board games any more, hence the facebook group above.

If you're not in Istanbul, googling board game stores should get you some hits.

gamefinder threads
local university play groups/boards games clubs/activities
craigslist equivalent

>I just moved to Turkey from Europe

If you're still in Istambul, you're not in Asia yet.

>kikebook
Kill yourself turkroach.

reverse economic migrant detected

>In Turkey
>Not Turkish

Begin slaughtering the Turk swine for the glory of a Free Kurdistan!

Turkey is in Europe.

t. EU

Only 3% of the land area is in Europe. Turkey as a country is Asian/Middle Eastern.

Man you *Really* wanted an excuse to post this picture didn't you

These as well.

Actual Turk here, which city are you going to stay in ?

Where are you, city-wise? I've seen some tabletop groups in Istanbul.

You going to tell me the roman empire was asian eastern next? By the end there they were mostly in asia and africa.

I've seen a few in Constantinople...

>I can't really tell the difference between them.
hint: bomb vests

Go to /r/turkey on reddit. A few weeks back, there was discussion on Tabletop gamers in Turkey.

Twist: this is OP

If they wanted to commit acts of terror, wouldn't staying home be easier?

if you are in istanbul there is a very good warhammer club and has a base too probably better than most europe. there are also weekly pathfinder society games.

but for those kind of board games they are not very popular sorry.

if you are in Ankara or İzmir, I can help you