Draw Thread: Negative 100 Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

orisoni.deviantart.com/art/Lady-Maria-580644406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stubbs is going to become Lord Solar one day!thank you for delivering my request

24-hour bump from I'd like to request an undead elf dark mage/warlock wearing similar clothes to pic related (feel free to add extra studs/spikes/blades if you wish, it'd fit her character fairly well), wielding a living and monstrous spell-tome wrapped in spiked chains, with similar chains extruding from portals as if ready to attack her enemies.

Requesting something silly; an official or political female elf and her ambassador human husband both looking quite shocked at a book copy of Love Can Bloom. The female elf official looks just like Taldeer with a few minor differences and her human husband official looks just like LIVVI but also with some minor differences. The elf lady is absolutely livid thinking and believing it must be some sort of cruel joke by her political rivals while the human husband is just flabbergasted and covering his mouth with a horrified look on his face about it.

>Kasrkin: "Excuse me, General, but what do you mean, 'We don't need Baneblades?'"
>Commissar: "Indeed, sir. I must advise you to consider the effects a lack of armor support will have on our troops' morale."
>Logistics Officer: "I have the requisition form right here, General. I just need your signature and I'll have the Baneblades within the cycle."
>Stubbs: "..."

>"I am so fucking high right now."

Can someone draw these two in a shootout with some Star Wars Stormtroopers?

Holo table pattern Lemon

Requesting a pro-Earth Government propaganda poster featuring a mascot of the Terran Military; a female soldier who looks like Lady Maria from Bloodborne: orisoni.deviantart.com/art/Lady-Maria-580644406
Or if not, the mascot can just be a pretty looking pale woman with white hair.

Said Earth Government soldier-mascot in a propaganda style image is wearing the same or similar outfit as in the pic, but is holding her helmet in the side with one hand, and her other hand is giving a thumbs up and she should also be smiling.

boomp

Weak bait.

High on victoy you mean!

Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far

Elf riding bullette.
> can't link to requester

Cute!

Can someone draw a picture of a Gnome in full Pirate gear, an eye-patch, hook hand and a wearing a badger pelt on his face as a beard?

A D&D Gnome to be precise.

bumping from last thread

the guardsman cannot flee from the enemy if he cannot move
delivery for a request made in the last thread

Hahahaha

Requesting a man and a young elf girl walking down a forest path.

The elf girl is around 11-12 and wearing pants and a blouse like in pic related to the right. She has blonde hair. She looks like she is vigorously explaining something to the man

The man is in his early 30s and should look like he's been on the road for a while (longish, scurffy hair, some stubble).

Overall he's dressed like the highwayman from darkest dungeon (middle) except he also has two guns in a chest holster (left) and a saber like olgierd von everec's (left bottom).

For a reference of their relative sizes/the setting, see bottom.

thanks!

anchor for the guy who took him

Requesting an Eldar Guardian and an Imperial Guardsman having a pushup contest.

>But now I can't properly kill the Emperor enemies sir!

>you still have your hand and a pistol, soldier.

>I'm a conscript I was only given a Lasgun.

Wouldn't Stubbs be wearing all his wargear if this is his future?

>then brace against the wall I pinned you to. Honestly, it's not that hard.

The SIZE of that knife...

>But I'm the Vox operator, sir!

>And now he's the vox operator.
>Any more excuses?

>I'm serious sir look my backpack.

In the thumbnail the commissar looks like the feels guy.

>My feet hurt
>the Kasrkin is too loud
>I wish I was in my tent reading the primer

might as well plug more of my (unfinished) warhams art

Internet was dead for the weekend, but I looked back and unsurprisingly no fulfillment.
Better ref image this time! The composition is just an example, not specifically necessary at all.

Re-requesting an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two

And now with the image, dummy

Not OR, but that actually looks pretty fuckin' badass.
I'd like to see the works you DO stand behind if that's the level of stuff you abandon.

I hope your internet dies again.

Requesting my psychic maid waifu in a dark mage outfit and hood with a staff as tall as she is. Not necessarily in the pose referenced, just something adorable with lots of hip.

Could I please get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

I was happier with the last piece I did for Veeky Forums, picrelated.
I'm up for requests btw.

This maybe?

Could I get this done?

She's a Dragonblooded in an Exalted thing. House Ragara, Earth Aspect. Her aspect markings mean her skin looks like yellow jade (I'll leave the exact color and clarity up to whoever).

The outfit isn't a final thing, it just has to be something more...traditional and ornate, to fit the exalted setting, than what she's wearing in the basic looks pic. She'd have a similar hairstyle and wear glasses, though.

Thanks in advance.

is always up

Sure, sounds cool. I assume you mean american police? I'll need some reference of that uniform, don't want to confuse them (eurofag here).

Sure thing, give me a quick minute.

Because literally one post per thread bothers you so much?
Don't be a shit, user

requesting something of this demon, maybe sitting in a throne generally looking like a smug ass.
also, i might as well start namefagging.

I second this request.

As for me, just a bump for this request here. With some more references for a Dungeon World/ GW2 mash up I'm playing.

I can't find a non blurry image to use, but it's an easy uniform.

>black slacks and shined shoes
>a tan colored dress shirt (sleeves cuffed to elbow please)
>black tie with clip
>a shield or star shaped badge over left breast
>rank insignia on both collar tips (this is not important, you could just make a simple one up)

What I'd like added that you wouldn't normally see in uniform is extra leather ammo pouches and ammo belts, as if they're preparing for a big firefight.

Anchor!

I'll keep doing 40k requests, alternatively requests of knights in preferably full armor

Requesting one of you kind draw friends to draw my super hero character from my M&M game shes rather fit and busty,wearing a mask and outfit like in said picture with the same cape and with a dark purple utility belt around her waist wearing black thigh high heels. shoulder length black hair with grey eyes and a tan complexion.

Could I get a little girl in clearly-oversized Imperial Guard fatigues (sleeves and trouser legs rolled way up, really baggy, etc.), wearing an officer's cap?

Hey Veeky Forums it's me again.

I had this awesome Warforged drawn for me a while back (left bottom pic), and unfortunately he was taken out, possibly permanently, and I was hoping to get a tribute piece done for him. He was holding off the "Deep Father" enemy seen in the right images of pic related while the party escaped, before being promptly two-shotted by the beast, and knocked across the village by its tail.

I would like to get a shot like the top left image, with the monster in the background, staring down the Warforged standing in front of him defiantly, wielding his glowing purple greathammer, red cape on his back, etc.

I appreciate it drawfriends! This character means a lot to me, and I think this scene would really be amazing.

This guy as a khorne cultist, with half of his face all fucked up?

For those of you who have gotten deliveries before, or paid a commission to a Veeky Forums drawfriend, regardless of how long ago it was, post it and tell us about the character.

Are you still playing the character?
Have they undergone a major physical change since the art was created (scars, loss of limb, genderswap?)
How does this character rank among all the characters you've played over time?

Only rule is that it has to be art that came from Veeky Forums drawthreads or a commission to a fa/tg/uy.

24 hour bump

Hello drawfriends. I would like to request A bride of sorts. She wears a tattered dress preferably with a calm lake in the background.

Her groom is actually a 'prince' with rusty iron crown. A dead one sewn to her back with his arms dangling over her shoulders as if he is embracing her. It would be a nice touch if both of them wore similar rings of betrothal.

Thanks a bunch for taking your time to read my request!

They are both dead actually. The sheer love of their 'true' child bounded them to this world.

Only of the deliveries I've gotten have been for a character, all GM stuff

He went on to conquer the land he was sent to raid

Well, my sorcerer went under more mental than physical changes. The death of his cleric friend kind of sent him spiraling into the search for a way to overcome death and bring back his friend.
This is not helped by discovering an artifact that is, essentially, a book of magic formulas in the shape of an orb. The longer you stare at it, the more complex the formulas you can see are. Stare at it too long, and only insanity happens. The orb belonged to a wizard who ascended to godhood eons ago, and everyone who's used it since either goes off the deep end or seals it away for their own protection.

I think I remember seeing your request!

Here's mine: played a supremely relaxed ghost who very casually accepted that he was dead but not resting. He used a ouija board as his focus and had tons of divination and illusion abilities. This campaign ended when I got out the military though.

I am not a smart man. Here's the pic.

It was a fair while ago.
The cleric's player decided to come back as a druid, and OOC I know he doesn't really want to bring his character back. But my PC doesn't know this, so when he finally DOES get the spell to raise the dead (properly, mind you), he's going to be so disappointed when it doesn't work.

This is a commission I paid out to bored_drawfriend when he was around a bit over a year ago. This was my group of the prior 4 years and I was moving avross the country so I had this done to celebrate the good times.

We used the Warforged Cleric as a piggy bank and the muscleman cheated literal death on no fewer than 4 occasions.

Requesting a girlfriend.

>tfw the one I'm want to get a delivery for actually has gone through a genderswap, among other things
As far as one that's had a delivery though, this guy is Engar. Only played him for two sessions since our Forever GM got burnt out and one of the other players took over a campaign, but our work schedules fell apart hard and we just couldn't meet up until a few months after he got his groove back.
A brief summary, he's an ex-military-caste dorf monk who caught wind of backstabby deals with his commanding officer, think "give false directions so the other units get fucked". Not standing for this, but life being shit unfair, trying to expose his superior just ended up with him getting discharged. After that he did what dorfs did best, climb mountains, where he found a wood elf that trained him in medicines and light combat. Eventually he descended back into the towns as a wannabe paladin, playing vigilante on the criminal underbelly and back-alley workings.

Reposting my Winter Witch request from last thread

Can I have a space marine with the head & armour in the ref, along with the the sororitas.
The two are arguing animatedly, but not in any hateful way. Like a disagreement over tactics.

I'm still playing 40k with the colonel I got a couple deliveries of the past few threads, yes.

I really, really want to play as her in Only War but I cannot for the life of me find a group to play Only War with.

Migration to new thread.

his may be a bit of a sizeable request but could I get some art of any or all of these NPCs from a campaign I'm DMing? Even just one would be good. If you could draws from pic related as members of the corresponding classes, working in the symbols from their images if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone does any of these.

Envy - Psychic/Psion
Wrath- Bloody Warrior
Sloth - Ghost channeling necromancer
Pride - Assassin/rogue
Lust - Dancer Bard
Greed - Cleric
Gluttony - Ooze themed antipaladin

Would anyone be willing to do an especially buff troll in an armoured vest standing/leaning next to an up armoured Harley Davidson combat chopper? Has a large bore shotgun holstered on the bike and a Remington Roomsweeper holstered on his hip with a large combat axe leaned against the bike. Bald except for a set of well kept full curl rams horns.

Maybe doing the classic 50s greaser schtick with a file instead of a comb

Can I request a dragon perched atop a gateway in a Wall of Flesh (like pic related)?

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt. Ruffled frills like the reference encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Anchoring for the drawfriend still working on this.

My 5th ed D&D character.

Male wood elf monk. Tall and slim athletic build.
Image on the right is very close to the pose and physical dimensions of him. He has a man braid similar to both of the pics on the left. He is wearing a more simple set of robes similar to the pic in the middle. His skin is a coppery tone with no tattoos and he has golden eyes.

Got this guy over a year ago from here, and he's come close to death a few times now
Lost his right arm and leg, keeps the mask on his belt since he learned wearing it effects his psychology
Also a few cosmetic alterations, he has a cloak of stars now, the spear is fully metal and dwarven, and his bow is made of a very dark purpleheart wood with a dark amulet burnt into it as a counterweight

I still use this pic though because quite frankly it's fantastic

OR here, I love it! Thank you!

>trips
>picture has quads
THE CHOSEN ONE HAS COME!

One of my favorite characters to play. She was an Imperial Intelligence agent recruited because she didn't match Imperial stereotypes and believed that a strong galactic authority was necessary to keep things like Mandalorian genocides from happening. The campaign was centered around black ops during the Imperial Civil War, and the party tangled with everything from the infant New Republic to rogue Inquisitors. She never lost any limbs but received lightsaber burns on her torso and a few scars on her face from multiple crash landings. Eventually the campaign ended with the Imperial faction they were fighting for bowing out and leaving the party high and dry.

The followup campaign is supposed to start soon, and I plan to have her go full Outer Heaven.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Hey, um if the artist for is still here, could you make the wings bronze instead of gray? Thanks again for the delivery.

A long time ago, I got a picture of a sad paladin, and a quick sketch of him with a squire (both of which I've unfortunately lost, and as of yet have not tracked down again). Much later, I got a drawing of him about how he was by the end of the campaign, which is pic related.

I'm not playing the character anymore, but he was fun. He took a bullet at one point, carved up that warg himself, became amazing with an enchanted two-handed sword so that he almost always hit, and he usually hit hard enough to Cleave. He's honestly one of my favorites, and the one I most admire, if that makes any sense - sometimes I find myself making decisions by asking, 'what would that paladin do?' Sometimes I really do want to dig him out and play him again, but I don't think other groups like that.

I created a porn OC, would it make sense to request more of her here?

She's an alien princess, based off Kim Kardashian and Princess Jasmine, with her most notable feature being her huge lips.
Her father took over earth and is very strict and protective, he doesn't know she sneaks out at night subduing criminals in inappropriate ways.
This is one artist's interpretation of her.

Not sure if fulfilled or not. But I want a sleek, angular mech that's based off these pictures

Taking comical, and nonsensical requests. preferably short comics.

>Not best wall of flesh

A battalion of Astartes (chapter unimportant) looking at a small platoon of noise marines, laughing at how easy the fight will be. Then, as they charge, you can hear the song they're all blasting. It causes the Astartes squad to break immediately and they all begin to either run or fall over, screaming in pain.

From their noise guns: "Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you!"

Bumping from last thread, thought I'd mention that the I'd like the necklace to stay and maybe bandages around her breasts instead of bra? I'd like it if someone takes it to have a little fun with it. [Am I doing this right?]

Your style reminds me a lot of Genndy Tartakovsky.

Would you be willing to draw this character at a comical point in the campaign?

She's trying to climb up a rope in various ways - 'walking' up the wall and supporting herself with her arm, pulling her way up one-armed, etc - and after a while the party members on the ledge above ask, "Do you want us to pull the rope up?" and she just crossly yells "No!" just before she looses her grip and falls back on the floor.

Uh oh

Can someone add some flower-like golden tattoos-traceries and a sunburst thing on the brow to the eye pic like in the bigger pic?

Making the skin a tad darker/tanner would be cool too, but isn't needed strictly speaking. Thank you in advance if you take my request!

This scene but with a medieval duelist and a musketman.

Duelist: Why are you so scared of owlbears?
Rifleman: Gee, I don't know, Cab. Maybe deep down I'm afraid of any apex predator that lived through the Blightreach, physically unchanged for a hundred million years, because it's the perfect killing machine. A half ton of warm-blooded fury, the bite force of 20,000 Newtons, and stomach acid so strong it can dissolve bones and hoofs.

A young elf being bullied by three big orc girls because she's not "womanly" enough (i.e. not a chubby, hunchback with a pig face, a mohawk, swole arms and saggy tits), in a highschool-ish setting.

What, is it fucking opposite day?

Elf girl's family are elf diplomats in an orc kingdom. Orcs have... unusual beauty standards.

A half orc with a sword arm calling lightning down on a crowd of protesters, vaporizing them
A rouge on horseback is a few miles away, hears the thunderclap, turns around and sees the smoke, and decides to continue riding away, looking disturbed/worried