XMR has been consolidating and moving sideways for the past few days

XMR has been consolidating and moving sideways for the past few days.

Steady increase in volume. Starting to rise again.

Get ready for a breakout.

Not sure if we'll break though the .02 ceiling on this run but we'll hit .02 certainly.

Monero is literally the only coin where I don't understand why it's not at least on etherum level, it should even be worth more then bitcoin cash at this point.

I can't find a flaw.

I only own 4 monero currently but plan to get more.

My meme triangles have been telling me the same, good ups Opie

my fav coin moonero

It's a fantastic project, with really smart, altruistic ppl. It's grassroots. It's got that BTC feel.

It's the only alt i've bought. Actually some day it may not be an alt anymore IMO.

>I can't find a flaw.

It doesn't scale and the chain can't be pruned since the transactions are truly anonymous.
One monero tx is 50x larger than one bitcoin tx, 25x larger with Bullet-Proof.

I currently have all my money in XMR. I got in at .017 where there is strong, triple-tried support levels.

Currently have a sell all order at .02 because that seem to be a temporary ceiling.

Idk if I should sell at .02 and bet that it goes back down to the .017 range or just hold because I was lucky enough to get in at .017 the first time.

>King XMR

Particularly since the banks are less likely to introduce futures markets for a privacy coin (and such markets will inevitably be used to hold down the price of any potential monetary competitor to the fiat system).

the infinite supply bug in cryptonote though... anyone know any more bout this related to monero? I know they patched it but why should anyone think that it wasn't exploited?

when bitcoin pulls back in a month or ??? monero will too. sentiment is irrelevant when it's all robots trading based on bitcoin. do you think this is the time bitcoin won't pull back 40%?

Audible coin supply, unlike our friends using ZKSnarks.

But you already knew that.

Monero actually still has infinite supply, it doesn't have a cap.
When 18.something million XMR are mined, it will still create 0.3 monero / min forever.

When will you guys ever understand.

There is a hard ceiling on XMR of $200.

It becomes profitable to mine it on AWS spot instances at that stage.

It will never go beyond 220 at max.

what about if all AWS instances were used for this and there was still new demand? then could it?

>Steady increase in volume. Starting to rise again.
are you kidding?
volume been declining for three days and at basically mirrors all btc moves
i would be really really careful trading it now, because big btc move (especially down) would deny any moon mission

>can't be pruned
it can and it is already been tested on aeon

Should I sell my $1000 worth of ETC for Monero? it seems to be stuck at $30 a piece right now.

Its just perfect. I think I'm done trading shitcoins and want to settle down with the true king.

How is fiat more private than BTC?

yeah that graphic is kind of screwed up. fiat is private if it's dealt with in cash, but it also says it is digital. Because so many digital things can easily be traced, that is the value of monero. So I guess if the fiat is being used digitally, it would not be private. But physically, cash is pretty private.

That's stands for banknotes I guess

I did exactly that, I went into ETC at 14 dollars a piece. Unless ETH doesnt moon it is unlikely to go higher than 35 bucks.

>It becomes profitable to mine it on AWS spot instances at that stage.
and why would that make it a ceiling?

no public ledger

It's just his autism, don't worry, last I checked:

AWS profitability != maximum price for coin

Goddamn thats one retarded cuuuunnnnnnt.

maybe a hepres breakout. market is going to tank before the end of the year.

topkek

this.
>bruh do you even crypto?