How much does it cost to launch a coin

im thinking the best way to glory is to just launch my own coin. find a developer and pay em

Other urls found in this thread:

nigga.xyz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T H I C C

> thalita zampirolli

just googled her name. Found out she's a brazilian tranny. Fuck this world.

She looks gross

I just want to remind you that the photo template is actually a man.
Her(his) name is Thalita Zampirolli.

no, this impossible

yup, i joined the dark side a long time ago
gonna go thailand and just bone nothing but the most femine looking trannies

hahaha, I can make you a token on ether in two seconds.
What do you want it to do? Supply? Airdrop?

Only reason I havent done this is because I am terrible at marketing and HTML. The backend I'm pretty good at.
Also worried about SEC penetrating my butt if they find out. Mine would actually reflect a DAA and corporate profits however, instead of just being a pump and dump.

Made for B B C

You'll have to do it yourself.
If a developer was to do it, it'd be much more profitable for them to just do it for themselves.

Maybe we could talk some business...

I run a small business so marketing and SEO no problem, social media as well.

plastic skank

P H O T O S H O P

hire a pro whitepaper writer; google it.

Fuck who is she, I'd use her shit as toothpaste

>she

honestly what does it make a difference if she has a penis or not? Are you that uncomfortable with your sexuality and the concept of gayness that you wouldn't get head from or fuck a hot chick up the ass just cause she has a dick?

Skilled blockchain devs make a fortune at the moment. Why would somebody work for you if he could just fork some existing shit all by himself and scam some pajeets? unless you got some deep pockets/funding anf have a viable business plan forget it.

email me at [email protected] and we can talk

nigga.xyz is an example of a real token I made just for the meme

dude

Well... it depends. Has she(he) bigger dick than me???

?????
great points. those reaction images really articulated your points well, I totally understand now.

>she
its ok dont feel bad

Not into guys at all but if thats a tranny then fuck it. Would still put it in their ass. It's not gay if you dont touch their dick right?

desu this. I'm normally not into trannies but this one i'd fuck in the ass. Does that make me gay? It literally looks like a fucking smoking hot chick.

>not wanting to bone that because goyim masters told me that there are rules to what gender i can fuck or not

That man chin

Anal isn't even that good. I never got the tranny/ladyboy meme

I love fucking girls in the ass but I think it is more about the alpha male feelings and making a girl submit every hole to you. It is on par with having a girl on her knees licking your balls until you nut in her mouth and make her swallow it. Nothing in the world makes me feel more like an alpha male than fucking a girl in the ass and making her swallow my jizz.

shut up virgin you fap to drawings

You got me. Just larping. Sorry goys.

thats my Veeky Forums