Trapped in Da'ta Quest 27

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47137431/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

"Sam, why are we still walking?" I groan as my wings flutter weakly, as I take a moment to rest in the seemingly endless fields of golden wheat and other sort of wheat looking plants, as Sam turns around, looking like he's thinking something over.

"I sort of forgot where the dungeon is supposed to be" He say quietly as he looks around

"Ah godammit Sam" Lucy groans angrily, as she sits down, vanished under the grasses "All morning you were boasting about this, and know you decide to tell us we've practically been wandering around for no good reason"

"Hey, I'm sure it's in this general direction" Sam says shrugging, as he goes back to walking, before he stops and looks around again

"Still don't understand why we have to go so far out for a tomb" Berry grumbles as she wipes some sweat from her brow, as the wind blows over and through her messy and tangled hair "It doesn't make any sense"

"Perhaps Red simply wants to expand her territory" Thunder asks lazily, covering his mouth as he shudders from another fit of coughing coming on

"That would be best wouldn't it?" Little green chatters, as he bumps into my gently "and absolutely well deserved"

"Uuurgh, can we take a lunch break?" Blue whimpers "Or anything?"

"You just ate, we didn't pack enough for you to be constantly stuffing your face" Toora says sternly, as Blue whimpers again and thunder hisses, before falling into a coughing fit again

"Oh it's not like we're going on a journey or anything, we're just trying to get some materials is all" Bailey says softly "Hopefully at least, if Sam remembers where this place is"

"This seems like a little too much work just for a TV" Minor groans from somewhere in the under brush "I mean, you could've at least...well I guess actually do need me, but still, we could've done this on a colder day at the very least"
co

"I know, I feel like I'm melting" Smiley chimes in, nearly making me fly in the sky from surprise, as I actually forgot she was here

"It isn't just for a TV, I mean that is one of the main reasons, so Krovy doesn't descend to making a boat load of reference a day again" Sam says curtly as he looks around "We also sort of need to beat this place to go anywhere....if that's still how it works in this place"

"What are you even talking about?" Berry says tiredly

What do I say?
[] What are you talking about
[] Hey, I'm not the one who said fuck it, we need a tv before I kill myself, no am I sam?
[] I just thought we were going on a picnic
[] Well Minor, you can sit on my shoulders if you're as tired as you sound
[] Hey, A tv is always worth it Minor, always
[] Well the journey will be worth something, even if we don't find shit
[] Ignore him berry, the heat has taken his mind
[] I'm going back to the hall
[] Lucy, do you want to take a rest, dear sister?
[] Smiley!? I thought you were staying at the hall
[] write in

Reminder, ignore shitposters

>[] Hey, I'm not the one who said fuck it, we need a tv before I kill myself, no am I sam?
>[] I just thought we were going on a picnic
>[] Well Minor, you can sit on my shoulders if you're as tired as you sound
>[] Hey, A tv is always worth it Minor, always

>[] Hey, I'm not the one who said fuck it, we need a tv before I kill myself, no am I sam?
>[] Well the journey will be worth something, even if we don't find shit
>[] Ignore him berry, the heat has taken his mind
>[] Lucy, do you want to take a rest, dear sister?
Question HM, Is Adela a Logia user? And if not will her awakening allow her to be like one?

>[] Smiley!? I thought you were staying at the hall
>[] Ignore him berry, the heat has taken his mind

Adela has a Paramecia.

>[] Smiley!? I thought you were staying at the hall
>[] Well the journey will be worth something, even if we don't find shit

Paramecia
and her awakening would be....horrifying and demented.
Can't wait till we get to that point in the story
or to the point where you're given a bit more freedom

Anyways, writing

"Hey, I'm not the one who said, Fuck it" I say as I begin imitating Sam's usual growling voice "We need a tv before I kill myself, now am I Sam?"

"Yeah, and you're practically flew out the door the second I mentioned it" Sam says teasingly, turning around, and stepping up to me to poke me in my chest, getting glares from all of the hivers "And as I said, we're not just here for a tv, even if that was the first thing on my mind I will admit"

"Oh so killing things wasn't for once, give the man a Nobel prize" Lucy says mockingly and tiredly, as Sam chuckles and shakes his head "Seriously though Sam, why are we out here anyways?"

"If you'd stop complaining I'd tell you" Sam groans, rocking his head back and forth

"Wait you really don't know?" Bailey asks chuckling "Look...sam don't tell them, It's better as a surprise I think"

"SERIOUSLY!?" Lucy shouts angrily, before she whimpers "I going to die out here"

"This is already shaping up to be horrible day" Berry says sadly "Can't you just tell us, I don't care about surprise, honestly"

"mmmmnope" Bailey says teasingly, smirking as Sam frowns and walks up a hill, looking around.

"...Well at least we're all together having...well we're together" Smiley says quietly

"We're always together" Berry says with a small smile "It's just a little, annoying to be doing this without knowing what we're even doing it for"

"Besides the oh so important television, I mean we lasted so long without it, why do we need one now" Minor says with a Yawn "Especially on a day like this"

"I knoooow right?" Lucy sniffles "it's sweltering out here"

"I do not get why you're complaining, and I am close to death, so shape up" Thunder pants

"Yeah, I don't get how you weren't complaining on those absolutely freezing days before" Blue sighs "Also, second small, are you sure I can't just have a little bit of a"

"No, mother was clear, no one is to eat until we're done" Toora huffs, crossing her arms "So no one eats until then"

cont

"Jesus Bailey you raised a...Ow" Sam says, before he gasps in surprise as Bailey slaps him

"A lovely little girl" Bailey says sternly

"Yes...yes, absolutely lovely" Sam says, rubbing his cheek. He starts to walk away, and Lucy groans, from the ground, and Minor lawns again

"Lucy, we can take a rest if you want dear sister" I say softly as I lean over her, she looks up at me with tired eyes, her robes open and most of her covered in sweat "And Minor...er where ever you are, if you're as tired as you sound, you can ride on my back"

"REALLY!?" Minor shouts, suddenly appearing out from inside of all of the grass, her purple eyes practically shining with delight

"REALLY?!" Blue shouts, running over and nearly knocking Minor out of the way in her rush

"REALLY?!" Poi shouts, popping up from the ground, right in my face

I may have made a mistake in saying that

What do I do?
[] Only carry one
[] carry all of them
[] Help Sam look for the dungeon
[] Bailey, just tell us what's going on
[] Hey Green...thunder, think you can find it?
[] write in
Also, very excited for the next One piece adventure quest, very excited.

>[] carry all of them

>[] carry all of them
Flex those Veeky Forums moth arms

>[] carry all of them
Its probably a dumb idea, but I couldn't turn them down...

>[] carry all of them
>[] Hey Green...thunder, think you can find it?

>[] carry all of them

Alas

>[] carry all of them
>[] Hey Green...thunder, think you can find it?

But I can't really back out can I? I'm practically obligated to give all of them piggyback rides now, even though I know it's going to be hell to carry them all, But this is the sacrifice I make for love I guess.

I kneel down on one knee, so Blue and Minor have and Easier time climbing on me. And no sooner than I when I touch the ground, Poi giggles happily and wraps around me, hugging me as she gently constricts me, and I start to stand up in surprise, before I'm forced back down as Blue practically tackles me from behind, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I groan as I struggle to set myself down slowly, and get down on knee, as Minor smiles awkwardly, showing her tiny fang like teeth.

"Er, you doing okay there Krovy, you're looking a little paler than usual" She says meekly as I stare into her eyes, with a serious look I hope, if my pride can manage it "I don't think you could carry me to, I mean I'm sure you could but there just isn't enough..."

"Get on" I groan as Blue starts kicking my back happily, as Poi licks my neck probably to just see what I would do "I need to stand up, and I'm not leaving you down here"

"But you really don't look, HEY!" Minor shouts as I scoop her up and put her on my shoulder as I stand up, wincing as I realize my wings are pinned down "Well...it's a better view than down there, but don't over"

"I can toss boulders, I can carry all of you" I say dully as I stand up, clenching my hands and closing my eyes to regain my composure, if I have any it left.

"Master is so soft" Poi says happily "You're like a cloud"

"Come on, forward, forward!" Blue shouts excitedly "I want to see the dungeon already Big red"

"I'm so sorry Krovy" Minor says meekly as Bailey and Toora walk over to me, the first smiling happily

"Aww, you make a good mamma Krovy" Baily says, looking up at me as Poi tugs on my hair "Such patience, I'm...actcually not that...huh, Toora?"
cont

There you are you crazy fuck this is meant as a compliment

In an effort to actually play the other quest you're running right now, I've been reading up on Assassin School Quest and, because it looked fun, Unfortunate Magical Girl Quest. And I just got to part 20. So, I don't really have a point to this, but holy fuck are you a good QM for putting those kinds of consequences for people doing reasonable if stupidly insane shit like that. All I think I'm trying to say is that you are probably one of the best QM's on the board right now, and that I wish you luck for when I finally get to play YFQ. But please don't cripple us again.

"I want a ride to" Toora says, finally sounding her age as Bailey gets nervous and nearly stumbles away "Can I mother?"

"Er well I'm not as, aah!" Bailey gasps as Toora hops on her back, making her freeze in surprise as her daughter burries her face in her hair "Okay sweetie, just don't move around too much okay"

"Understood" Toora says happily, as Lucy smirks, standing up slowly, holding her back as she closes her robe back up

"And this is why I'll never have kids...besides the obvious of course" She says happily

"Don't kid yourself" Thunder says flatly "You will"

"Well what do you know?!" Lucy shouts angrily

"Plenty" Thunder says shrugging "most of it to do with killing"

"Well, that doesn't mean you er know everything" Smiley says sheepishly, holding her mask down

"MR DRACUL, are we at least close to it?" Berry shouts, thankfully changing the subject

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just over this hill" Sam says pointing Lazily "though we probably want to be careful, since there is a lot of bullshit around it

What do I do?
[] stay back
[] go up front with sam
[] Play with Blue and Poi
[] Ask thunder how old he is
[] Tease Lucy
[] Collapse, and play dead
[] write in

Thank you
the quest is just starting, but if people didn't use cooking magic as they did last thread, not spoiling anything, thing would've been hard as nails

>[] Play with Blue and Poi

>[] stay back

[] Play with Blue and Poi
[] Ask thunder how old he is

>[] go up front with sam
>[] Tease Lucy

>[] Ask thunder how old he is
>[] Tease Lucy
I knew fighting that thing would be bad, but hey, we at least finally met hat man. Shame we didn't win a title for it considering the irony of turning a glutton into food.

I watch him walk over it, as thunder follows him slowly, and Lucy looks nervously back and forth between him and me, before she rushes off to join him and the old hiver.

"Well, you stay safe Miss Krovachi, I'm going to make sure they don't get in trouble" Berry says with a respectful bow, before she rushes "Alright?"

"They left us, all alone" Bailey huffs, as Smiley sighs and walks up to her side tapping her on her shoulder "Oh I didn't forget you, sorry if it sounded like I did"

"Oh, well thanks I guess" Smiley says happily "So er...how's toora doing?"

"I am doing fine, besides losing my home" Toora huffs, as Poi starts tugging on my arm, trying to get me to wrestle with her "But what can one do when thrust in such circumstances"

"Not now poi" I sigh as she starts pulling on my lips, making Minor giggle

"You're really wordy aren't you?" Smiley says as I start pulling against poi, and then Blue as she crawls over onto one of my arms, telling me to work harder in the back of my head

"Yeah?" Toora says "Do you need something, I'm trying to nap"

"Eeer" Smiley says awkwardly as poi starts sticking to my arms lift taffy or something, and Minor grabs onto one of my horns so she doesn't fall off of me

"Oh don't worry, she's just a little grumpy" Bailey says, finally turning to me as I fall to the ground, still struggling with Poi and Blue as Minor tries to help me with them "Oh having fun Krovy?"

What do I say?
[] Saaaave meee
[] NO
[] Yes actually
[] Guys guys please get off
[]Hey what's that!? *run to Sam to get away 1d20+speed
[] write in

Imps killing imps is considered common. Raz only got her title for slaughtering an angel and then eating it.

Also, I had no ideas for what one would be for that, besides the ridiculous sounding BAKER OF HELL or something similarly silly

>[] Saaaave meee
>[] Guys guys please get off

>[] Yes actually

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] Saaaave meee
>[]Hey what's that!? *run to Sam to get away 1d20+speed

>[] Saaaave meee
>[] Yes actually

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>[] Saaaave meee

Rolled 11 (1d20)

>[] Saaaave meee
>[] Yes actually

Rolled 4 (1d20)

>[] Saaaave meee
>[] Yes actually
>[] Yes actually

Meant for the last one to be

"Saaaaaaaave me" I say dully as I reach out to Bailey, who smiles as her nose twitches "But really I am, but thanks for worrying"

"You really haven't changed much at all, despite everything" Bailey says happily,pulling her hat down, as I continue play fighting with my two...well they're practically little sisters to me aren't they. I smile almost as widely as them, as I roll around, holding Blue in place as gently as I can, as Poi tries to pull my arms off of her as both of them laugh happily.

"Despite our shared curse as well" Smiley says "guess she's just more social than I am...I'm kind of jealous"

"I could play with you if I wanted, but master is more fun" Poi says curtly, I see Smiley slump over, and push her mask against her face harder as her ears droop down

"There there" Bailey says softly, patting the poor marsh elf on the shoulder as I begin to chuckle as Minor does the same.

"PROBLEM, PROBLEM!" Sam suddenly shouts, making my heart skip a beat as I try to get out from under my two darlings without hurting them

"Guys, guys please get off me" I say softly as Poi continues wrestling me and Blue lets go, no doubt hearing my panicked thoughts as Little green stands up, hissing angrily "Hey what's that!?"

"Poooi? Poi asks, letting go of me long enough to break into a sprint for the hill, Little green running behind me, as Blue, smiley and Minor try to catch up with me.

I keep running and nearly run into Sam, who's looking pretty Pale

"Ah good" He says calmly, his confidence coming back as he stares me dead in the eyes "Hey..remember those pricks who you killed like a bunch of dogs?"

"Yeaaah? I ask titling my head

"There was a lot of smoke around them right?" sam asks, as I see Lucy and smiley standing on the hill looking down at something, and thunder struggling against vines

What do I say?
[] I think so?
[] Sam, what's wrong
[] did you at least find the dungeon
[] you're scaring me sam.
[] Oh don't tell me
[] write in

>[] I think so?
>[] Sam, what's wrong
>[] Oh don't tell me
>[] did you at least find the dungeon

>[] I think so?
>[] Oh don't tell me

>[] I think so?
>[] Oh don't tell me
>[] did you at least find the dungeon

>[] I think so?
>[] Oh don't tell me

>[] I think so?
>[] Sam, what's wrong
So what's everyone's rank in OPAQ? Since it isn't on there char sheets?

>[] I think so?
>[] Sam, what's wrong
>[] Oh don't tell me

Ochamu: Sea man apprentice, because Ginegin has only started to notice she tends to be around you when you do work, since he tends to categorize people based on things like that

Yotshi: Sea man first class, as he tends to be one of the few people who does work without Adela, Ginegin or Baldrick forcing him to

Jack: Sea man recruit, recently promoted from choir, only done so so he wouldn't bitch about the other two get raises

>Jack: Sea man recruit, recently promoted from choir, only done so so he wouldn't bitch about the other two get raises
So....Yotshi outranks Jack is what you're saying?

"I think so, why are you....oh don't tell me?" I say as I try to look over the hill, but I get distracted by thunder screaming in rage

"LET ME GO, BATTLE AWAITS ME DOWN THERE!" He cries out, sounding like he's losing his mind not being able to get in the thick of it

"Sorry, but I don't want you dying" Lucy says calmly "and making little blue upset"

"Strong" Thunder grumbles angrily under his breath, as I start to smell smoke and rotting meat, even from all the way up here, it makes me feel dizzy and pretty sick

"Yeah, I think you can understand why I'm a little freaked out right now" Sam says still smiling, as Berry says nothing and does nothing besides glaring straight ahead

"So what's wrong, can't we just kill them like we've done so the last three times?" I ask tilting my head as Sam sighs and rubs his eyes, as the rest of the hivers, and Minor and Smiley get up here.

"Oh..." Smiley says quietly "Is that the dungeon?"

"That's the problem, it's supposed to be filled with goblins and Dires, not....smokers" Sam says, throwing his arms up in disgust

"OOoh...oh" Bailey says, sounding a little nervous "Er..maybe we should just"

"I'm killing them" Berry says flatly, her eyes going blank as she walks down the hill, drawing her raiper sloppily

What do I do?
[] stop her 1d20+str
[] Reckless charge down at them 1d20+str and speed
[] See what's down there first
[] Lucy, let Thunder go, I'll deal with this with the hivers
[] Bailey snap out of it
[] well? lets go beat their teeth in then
[] write in

Rolled 8 (1d20)

[] Bailey snap out of it
[] stop her 1d20+str
[] See what's down there first

Rolled 14 (1d20)

>[] stop her 1d20+str
>[] See what's down there first

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>[] Bailey snap out of it
>[] stop her 1d20+str
I think you meant Berry.

Rolled 3 (1d20)

>[] stop her 1d20+str

Rolled 8 (1d20)

>[] stop her 1d20+str
>[] well? lets go beat their teeth in then
>[] Lucy, let Thunder go, I'll deal with this with the hivers

Rolled 20 (1d20)

>[] stop her 1d20+str
>[] Lucy, let Thunder go, I'll deal with this with the hivers

You couldn't have rolled sooner?

And I grab her by the back of her leather vest, holding her up like I'm grabbing a kitten by the scruff of her neck. She squirms around for a second, glaring at me. My heart sinks, she's never looked at me like that before.

"Berry, Snap out of it" I say calmly as she frowns and looks embarrassed, dropping her rapier to the ground before she looks and turns away from me "And Bailey calm down, there's nothing down there we can't handle"

"YES, which is why I should be set free, to wipe the scum clean!" Thunder growls angrily

"No, we've been over this, I'm not going to just let you" Lucy sighs before I hold my hand, my free hand, since I haven't set Berry down yet, and I don't know why

"Thunder wait, let me just see what's going on there first, alright?" I Say calmly as I walk past Bailey, who's pulled her hat over her eyes, so she doesn't have to look at whatever's down there.

I put berry down, and she just sits down, curling up as she glares ahead, looking furious...and I can't blame her if these things have to do with those bastards who killed her family.

"Yeah big bro, just calm down for once" Blue says angrily as she walks up with me to the edge of the hill.

And instantly, the second I step over it, a smell like burning hair and sewadge washes over me, as I see a collection of huts around some ruins, all of them surrounded by a thick layer of smoke, that's hanging low and almost looks like water.

I can barely make out a few shapes moving about it like puppets, and just staring at it makes me feel sick to my stomach and angry. My eye burns brighter, and I feel its bite again.

What do I do?
[] have the magic casters shell it 3d100
[] Charge it with the hivers 4d100
[] Take Sam, thunder, Smiley and toora down there 5d100
[] Go alone 1d100
[] Take berry with me 2d100
[] Write in

Such is the will of the Dice Gods. Taunting the peons is their favorite past time.

Rolled 46, 57, 55 = 158 (3d100)

>[] have the magic casters shell it 3d100

Rolled 2, 39, 54, 41, 96 = 232 (5d100)

>[] Take Sam, thunder, Smiley and toora down there 5d100

Rolled 51, 66, 83, 48, 76, 44, 55, 39 = 462 (8d100)

[] Take Sam, and Smiley down there 2d100
[] Charge it with the hivers 3d100

Big dice time!

Toora is just a little one still.

Rolled 25, 79 = 104 (2d100)

>[] Take berry with me 2d100

Okay so its

Krovachi, Sam, Smiley, Thunder, Blue, Lucy, Poora, Little Green.

That everyone?

Rolled 3, 31, 49, 79, 32, 49 = 243 (6d100)

>[] Charge it with the hivers 4d100

So any thoughts to putting some points into Dexterity the next time we level up? Speed seems to be in a good spot and dexterity would help with maneuverability in a fight.

And then, I hear the sound of bells, and fire crackling to life as I'm dragged back to reality harshly, my eyes still aching as I see Bailey standing besides me, waving her staff around in the air.

Weird circles and ripples appear around it, and start spewing fire into the valley as I wipe my eyes as more smoke and steam rises up in the air.

"Well this should be exciting, and a test for my power~!" Blue says happily as she holds her hands out, her arm blades unfolded as frost surrounds her, as blocks and spears of ice fall from the sky as an unholy roar rips though the air as the smog in the valley seems to push back against the fire and steam.

And then, it rips open, shadow and soot covered figures bleeding sparks running out of it, followed by great hands made out of the stuff. Thunder roars, and rips through the vines, and Lucy tries to help him, but one of the hands wraps around her.

Little green roars in anger, not even speaking in my mind as he charges it, and gets pounced by a large creature with no face, as Thunder runs towards the corrupted dungeon, even as it gets covered in ice and fire. And I can hear the old hive laughing happily.

And before I can blink, more monsters break up onto the hill, focusing on Smiley and Sam as they split away from me, Bailey and Blue. There's at least four of them fighting both of them.

Who do I help? cannot mix votes
[] Lucy
[] Little green 1d100
[] Chase after thunder 1d20+speed
[] Sam 1d100
[] Smiley 1d100

Rolled 16 (1d20)

>[] Chase after thunder 1d20+speed

>[] Lucy

>[] Lucy
The other's are good at dealing with things being close to them. Lucy is about to get ganked. No one geeks our mage!

>[] Lucy
She's the squishy caster

>[] Lucy

>[] Lucy

Both of them can handle themselves, and I know Hivers are tough to kill. But my sister isn't, and neither of us are going to let her get her. I feel a cold rage building inside of me, as the two fractured and separated mes come together for a few moments, to work in unison.

A worried and rage filled heart, and a bloodthirsty soul and a kind one, beating and moving in sync for a few key moments.

Just long enough for me to draw my blade and charge over the monsters running up the hill, pushing them aside and scorching them as my eye flares up and start to cover me. I swing my sword up, severing the arm with one fluid swing. It fades away, and.

_
I blink, my heads all wobbly and my eyes still burn, and I feel a familar presence in the back of my head. Lucy's in front of me, laying on the ground, looking shocked.

She smiles and hugs me, not saying a word, until a shriek breaks the moment. we turn, and see more shadowy figures, broken and moving like puppets coming toward us

"Just our luck eh?" She sighs a she grabs her staff "Come on, lets beat their head in together"

I smile
*and So do I*

What do I do?
[] Combine her vines and my fire 2d100 -??? mp
[] ENPASSANT 1d100
[] slam my sword down, and let her finish them off 1d100
[] LITTLE GREEN, STOP PLAYING AROUND AND *what* 1d100
[] write in

I still want to go back to the starter town of Cideton and just rub it in at that one particular blacksmith.

Rolled 26 (1d100)

>[] ENPASSANT 1d100

Rolled 13, 94 = 107 (2d100)

>[] Combine her vines and my fire 2d100 -??? mp

Rolled 1 (1d100)

>[] ENPASSANT 1d100

Rolled 70, 2 = 72 (2d100)

>[] Combine her vines and my fire 2d100 -??? mp

Welp. Gonna get hurt.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

>[] ENPASSANT 1d100

I drag Major friend along the ground, cutting a line with it as I lift it up to my side and get ready to charge, as Lucy stabs her staff of bone into the ground. Green wisps shaped like skulls and white lights shaped like flowers flow around her as I run down the hill, getting ready to swing. I blink, and suddenly I'm not running anymore, and I don't feel anything under my feet. How'd I get up in the air, a burning sensation runs over me as I rush back to meet the ground and slam into it with a very painful thud. Groaning in pain I put my hands on my ribs, making sure they're not cracked or anything. And by time I look up, I'm surrounded by shadows of various sizes and shapes, all holding rusted and gunk coated blades.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Lucy screams furiously as the ground in front of me breaks apart, as vines with mouths rip out of it and tear into the monsters, wrapping around them and giving me enough time to get on my feet as they chew, spitting out sap and acid looking stuff.

What do I do?
[] defend Lucy 1d100
[] find thunder 1d100
[] get the other melee fighters and lead a charge down the hill 1d100
[] Make a wall of flames 1d100 - ???mp
[] HOLY WRATH 1d100 -25 mp
[] see how the others are doing
[] write in

Rolled 10 (1d100)

>[] find thunder 1d100

Rolled 29 (1d100)

>[] defend Lucy 1d100

Rolled 37 (1d100)

>[] defend Lucy 1d100
>[] Make a wall of flames 1d100 - ???mp

Rolled 55 (1d100)

>[] defend Lucy 1d100
>[] see how the others are doing

Rolled 94 (1d100)

>[] defend Lucy 1d100

Rolled 72 (1d100)

>[] Make a wall of flames 1d100 - ???mp

This can also be used to protect Lucy!

Hmm, looking at the sheet we still have the House Token to redeem. Are we saving that for when we get to the city?
Now I'm actually kind of curious if there is a fast travel system or some way to link two palces together for quicker travel. Pretty common in MMOs

>Now I'm actually kind of curious if there is a fast travel system or some way to link two palces together for quicker travel. Pretty common in MMOs
Pretty sure that was turnedo ff when the game became real.

Perhaps it got changed into some form of high level magic.

But they just start to flow out, and more join their ranks, like a bunch of ants. I grit my teeth and growl, raising my sword up to my side again, as the ghostly figure of antoss flows out of it, holding his half of the blade up like a rapier, cleaning it as he stands next to me

"Tell me, what family do you have? a farm, wonderful, always wanted one to be honest Krovachi....if you get out of here, promise me you'll go back to it? alright, back to hell we go" He says calmly as he runs forward, and I join him, repeating the motions of my memory of that day, except with a bigger sword.
And much, much more strength.

I swing my sword around like a toy, slamming it into the ground with each swing, keeping the monsters away as more and more vines rise up to push them back, slowly forming a wall to keep them back, as me and the fading shade of Antoss finish off the handful of ink like creatures in a few moments.

And when the shadows fade, all that's left are dried and dead goblins, looking like dried and dying grass.

"BIG BRO!?" Blue shouts from the hill, as little green looks up at me, as Sam and Smiley lean against eachother, looking worn out as Bailey swings her staff around again

"I kept her safe my queen" Little green says in my head as he unroll, his chitin scratched and scarred in a few place.

Minor falls to the ground, shaking and looking horrified. I sigh in relief, as she sees me and smiles.

Everyone but thunder is still up here, but berry is...well she's just glaring down at the hill.

What do I do?
[] ride little green and save thunder 1d100
[] just stay up here and keep raining magic down there 1d100
[] slowly advance with Lucy's magic 1d100
[] Hug Minor
[] write in

Rolled 90 (1d100)

>[] ride little green and save thunder 1d100

Rolled 78 (1d100)

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Rolled 93 (1d100)

>[] Hug Minor
A quick one
Don't worry old guy, the cavalry is comijg

Rolled 41 (1d100)

>[] Hug Minor

Time to stop a suicide.

Rolled 51 (1d100)

[] ride little green and save thunder 1d100

adding
>[] Hug Minor
for luck

Rolled 37 (1d100)

this

Blue starts crying out for her older brother, in both my mind and out of it, shouting louder and louder...she's crying. I walk over to minor, frowning as I pick her up for a quick hug, just for luck. She looks pretty confused as I set her down, and even more so as I walk away without saying a thing.

Little green

"Yes my queen?" he asks back to me, bowing his head happily

You did good, but your work isn't over, come on, we have a suicide to stop.

"as you wish my queen, I shall once again be your stead" He says happily "Now lets help that old fool of a warrior"

I smile and nod as I step onto Little greens back, and no sooner than I do, does the shade of Antoss reappear, holding his blade in the air as her turns to me, his face washed away in the wind.

He motions towards the field of shadows, rolling around and around two specks of golden orange light.

Little green runs forward, as does the memory. I hold my sword high, silvery dust flowing off of my wings as the shades cuts through the shadows, leaving them and their broken hosts to reform as Little green barrels through them.

"HIYAH, COME AND FACE ME, ALL OF YOU SHALL MEET YOUR END UPON MY BLADES" Thunder screams as he removes the head of one of the beasts, and it gets right back up, getting stabbed in the gut twice as it turns to face thunder, headless.

The old warrior smirks, his hair and beard blowing in the wind as the weak goblins start swarming him like oh so many ants.

What do I do?
[] Charge through and grab him 1d20+str
[] Throw holy fire where he is 1d100
[] Get off little green and reaping dance to him 1d100
[] Little green, roll 1d100
[] THUNDER, THIS ISN'T THE DEATH YOU WANT 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 10 (1d100)

>[] Get off little green and reaping dance to him 1d100
>[] THUNDER, THIS ISN'T THE DEATH YOU WANT 1d100

Rolled 19 (1d20)

>[] Charge through and grab him 1d20+str