61k lomos checking in

we’re going from lomos to lambos baby

what exchanges is it on now?

every 1 missed twentya reccomending it

Binance

It's on binance?!

I checked, no supported pairing

shit meant bittrex, sorry

What's the point of LMC? Why will it rise?

buy this now or die poor and hungry

i got in on it too. my coin that makes me most excited but understandable is one of the more risky ones im in. i believe though

Bittrex. Also can buy through paypal in Lomostar app.

300k users in China already. Expanding to the West now. Functional app. Absurdly low market cap for the potential it has

300k users in china is really small though

Although I can see the normie shill potential. "lomo" sounds like something a normie would like.
Social-networky stuff but also you get rich is total normie bait

It's an already finished product. A Pokemon Go! style social media marketing app with airdrops everywhere. Simplest Crypto payment transfer system I've seen too. Also supports BTC,ETH, and now LTC. If you on android if you want to give it a try, once you get passed the broken english it's pretty awesome.

The app runs like garbage and feels poorly coded. I don't see this shit being adopted in the near future. It needs at least a year of polish.

anything chinese is scam

I don't trust a random chink app with all my files, contact, location, browsing history, literally every single permission available.

app is new, fair points though

It hasn’t been around for very long and it’s growth will ramp up exponentially if it takes off.
Could be 1000x by end of 2019

lmao,
300k "users"
this coin has been manipulated by ONE person. buying and selling on a thinly traded order book
don't get dumped on. !!!
There's a reason this piece of shit is unheard of

sell it now before you get dumped on by that whale

Go FUD somewhere else

Also it’s unheard of because you don’t live in fucking China and they haven’t done much marketing at all in the West

I'm invested in this company but honestly the app is really bad. I think they also need to hire some American people asap.

He's actually right with one person manipulating the order book. There's some mentally unstable guy in the Telegram channel owning over 100 BTC worth of LMC talking the weirdest shit and getting all aggressive out of nowhere.

i'm not fudding
i'm making an objective observation
i've been tracking this coin for the past 2 weeks
before 20ya started shilling

it's literally one whale not even a whale some user that lurks a lot here and has a few BTCs to run this con.
buying very small increments and then posting shit here about it. LOOK AT THEIR website seriously. it's listed on one exchange. zero exposure.

that is soo funny
now he's selling
it's all red
OMG get out now before he dumps the rest on you

despicable sick people

If you aren’t in already, strap in, you can clearly tell that there’s mass accumulation happening with nice, steady increases in volume on the 30 min.

Could be the big one coming.

whitepaper tomorrow. potential pump

i don't have a horse in this race just looking after my /biz bros if i'm wrong i'm wrong but if i'm right i hope you don't lose a lot of money

this accumulation you're talking about is the manipulation i was referring to

peace

>what are app permissions

Anyone who is not getting in this now literally hates money. The chinese whitepaper is coming out tomorrow, only way is up guys.

it's not even going to be in English!

you're getting dumped on at 750
so sell before that

honestly this feels like XVG all over again
and let's not forget that 20ya did samefag and was caught twice
he could be at it again

There will be a summary in English then full translation Monday retard

Stay poor man

oh look those buy orders all the sudden disappeared
this is so sick

lookin mighty thin buy orders
ahhhh
feels good to be right

>what is market buying

Yeah those thin ass “sell” walls really mean a lot.

>you're getting dumped on at 750
I got in at 600 lmao

I hope the anti-shill is learning some things about TA

To all you newfags: buy red, sell green. That little graph is useless, actually look at the order book if your brain can process numbers with more than 2 digits.

Link to the channel? I want to see it myself.

740 boys, if you're waiting for a dip to jump in, you might be too late.

No one cares about your pump twentya.

too late to get in?

>as you type this it blast pasts 750 from 710

boi, BUY RED, SELL GREEN.

>BTC deposit was still processing at 710

AAAAAHHHHHH

Don't buy yet, friendo, I'll dump a lil at 800 and you can scoop some up after.

>tfw actually listen to some random faggot on Veeky Forums and it actually pays off

Got in at 650

BUY THE DIP

but what if it never dips :thinking:

what price should I buy it at?

Fuck its going to 1200 isnt it

I should sell my ltc and fomo in

Ideally you were averaging down under 1k sats.

Anything under that is a steal IMO, but just open up the 30 min. charts and wait for a long red candle and buy, I don't have buy targets.

Whoops lol, dump didn't work, sorry folks.

This. It might brake ATH of 2000

Buy under 1k and don't sell to fudders until tuesday

Some asian whale shilled in lmc telegram said he and other groups are buying 100btc of lmc from monday till wednesday

I trusted you

Hey, no worries, just go under 800, really underestimated how many people are FOMOing, I don't throw out "INSTA 3x" but might be right.

IT'S NOT GOING DOWN

Aight then just buy lol

Nows your chance.

If it pumps again there is currently 100k+ on coinexchange.io for 800 Sats that is probably going to be left ignored unless capitalized on.

Bithumb tomorrow chaps

liar
i just checked