Filename thread

Filename thread

I need a name for this.

>Taking 20 on Intimidate

>Checking your inventory during combat

Can someone come up with a Veeky Forums related filename for this?

Also, is this Lawful Neutral?

That's LG.

/v/ filename:
>Saint's Row 1-4
Veeky Forums filename:
>Imperium, Orkz, and Necrons team up on the SoB
/co/ filename:
>Stan Smith attacks Francine with a leopard holding a chainsaw

>druid_level_progression.webm

>Person who hates their Christian parents detected.

Can someone help me find a name for this?

>True Neutral writes a love letter

I really like this image.

>Five Monks play Kingmaker

>something something paladin falling debates

>something something rules as written

>something something new campaign

This is about as Lawful Neutral as it gets

>there wasn't an octopus

so why make me read all that

oh lol i can't read never mind

>those hands

that's the only SAN check i need

Fuck you, Craig.

You were the worst GM ever.

"overwatch is OP"

Overwatch is a faggot?

Oh, /pol/!

I want to be that watermelon.

I get that reference.

>No, don't open that coffin.....it's ticking!
>I have to, Alex! That coffin's not going to open itself!
>*Creak*
>BLEH!

I watched futurama a lot as a kid.

>Iron Heart Surge.webm

Okay, normally I would never take the cop's side when shooting someone unarmed, but that dude was clearly fucking up by pretending he had a gun. I mean, police brutality is definitely a problem, but pretending you're going to shoot a cop is a dumb fucking thing to do. People actually shoot those guys.

I would have shot him. How fucking stupid do you have to be to charge and provoke someone holding a gun on you?

While I would side with the cop, he should've shot a warning shot first.

Lost hard with these

Legit bothered me. Fuck you for posting this.

>those names

Perfect taste.

Pointing a gun is supposed to be the warning.

Needs a filename

Relatedly.

>firing a warning shot

>because when someone points a gun at you, the intention they have is to scare you, not shoot you like guns are wont to do

I'm just saying, if someone puts a knife to your throat, don't expect them to cut your cheek to show they mean business.

>GM is done giving warnings

Anyone who points anything remotely gun shaped at a cop should be shot. That's stupidity on Darwinistic levels.

Even when it's blank you can see that fucking face.

I swear it's going to be the last thing flashing across my mind when I die.

>Whiskey
Its not wrong

I'm with this guy.

I think the the gun itself and the almost certainly two dozen times that cop told the guy to get on the ground constituted the warning.

I do side with the cop though and I dislike the idea that the provoker is somehow a hero for being a dumbass. Still, he shot him 3 times and couldn't have used one of the bullets as a warning in case he needs to defend himself from media talking shit? Dude could've handled it better and saved his job.

Ah, my bad. I didn't look into the story.

Warning shots cost lives.

If someone reaches behind their back and pulls something that looks like a gun out and points it at you, a warning shot can get you killed.

Especially at that range. It is pretty clear that kid was antagonizing that cop in the first place.

Notice how the cop didn't draw his weapon until he felt he was threatened. The cop could've pulled his gun way before, but gave the kid the benefit of the doubt all the way up to the point said kid decided to go for a Darwin Award.

I pray to the Emperor that that text is entirely unedited and is in fact what the man actually said.

I don't know why people think guns are meant for anything other than killing. Cops are trained to use their guns if they're in a position where killing this guy is the only way to save their life or someone else's. And dispite what morons on Twitter and Facebook like to tell you, the overwhelming majority of officer-involved shootings go down exactly like that. They don't "fire warning shots" or "shoot to wound or disarm" because that's not what a fucking gun is for.

Cops use lethal force because literally nothing else is going to stop the situation without someone other than the maniac threatening police officers getting hurt.

>one of the bullets as a warning
Warning shots are complete fiction and one of the dumbest fucking things you can do. They're explicitly illegal, and a bad idea all around.

The only time you ever draw a firearm on someone is when you intend to use it to kill. You don't draw to threaten, and you don't draw to warn.

>Just fire a warning shot
You have not been in a combat scenario, do not talk about something you do not understand.

Props for trying though.

>someone is pulling what appears to be a firearm from behind themselves towards you

>you have a fraction of a second before they can get their gun pointed in your general direction

>so you're going to aim away from them, fire at least once, and get shot if they don't stop then MAYBE get your gun trained back on them before they put even more bullets in you

>or you can shoot them and not run as high a risk getting fucking killed

user.

You don't even need to be in combat to know "warning shots" are bullshit.

As said they're illegal because surprise surpise, they're a stupid and frankly dangerous move to make. For a variety of reasons.

shit, someone used the image I made.

The smug delusion and cognitive dissonance of the BLM crowd will never cease to piss me off.

The entire crux of modern outrage culture is knowing better than anyone who tells you you're wrong.

This is a heresy, there is no sex in heaven.

>They're explicitly illegal
So what if they shoot to kill but miss?

tell that to the sandniggers

prove it

Couldn't take the sjw's shit any more.

> & Knuckles

>Variable degrees of anger

>prove it
Just go ask some priest about it.

Mud slides aren't people.

Every time I read this.
I know what it's going to be, but I always lose on "INFERIOR FAGGOT RAYGUN"

I don't know why

Fire a fucking WARNING SHOT? What the fuck?
First off, NEVER fire a warning shot. If you pull the trigger, it's to take someone down.
Second, wheres the bullet going to go? hit something or someONE in the direction you fire is where it'll go.

It's easier to justify missing than it is to say "oh well I intentionally fired my gun at fucking who knows where so I could scare the guy"

Explicitly illegal. You want to shoot a weapon legally, you'd better be damned sure there's a person in front of it.

>Vampire/werewolf as race, template, and class