I/O Coin (IOC) General

What’s their next step now that DIONs is out?

iocoin.io

>should the site be made more minimalist considering that the first thing you see is a wall of text?

Other urls found in this thread:

encrypgen.com/
etherdelta.com/#DNA-ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=EUipkWVbaQw
discord.gg/8zyJX3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well apparently there is a facebook live now.....

They never even posted a heads up for it

kek they're blaming VPNs for spamming the blockchain

Fuck you lmao biatchhh your scamcoin is doomed

>been working for 2 and a half years
>scamcoin

I thought DIONS would be huge but there is like 0 enthusiasm for it on biz or even the IOC discord. The price has been $3 forever. Is there even anything else coming?

Someone redpill me on this coin. Why shouldn't I sell my stack?

Accumulate bro. Sleeping giant.

Plus the chat is one massive circlejerk

Why, though? What will make it explode if not DIONS?

Im being sarcastic.

They’ve been saying that shit since early this year.

They missed their chance to hype their project. Now most people dont give a shit outside their circlejerk of a chat

We're at the bottom, no where to go but up.

29k... it fell through its 30k floor

DIONS was supposed to save us, bros. :'(

28k now

Haha fuck I hate this coin so much. Been holding just 100 of then for shittzngiggles for what feels likr a long fucking time now.

Where the hell is my $15/coin

Just wait for Chameleon ;)

super bad marketing imo....even with DIONS released, I don't see any volume at all to move the price. I hold enough bags to fill the order book so I'm still remaining hopeful

Call it more bad leadership

I'm a long supporter of this coin, since July 2017, you may know me since I regularly visit their telegram/slack and quite vocal in supporting them and today I finally sold...

blaming VPN is one of the reason, other thing is they insist 'community' should help in marketing, not realizing their telegram only consist of 500 fucking people.

This coin going nowhere, today alone I made 60% from NXT pump, sell your bags and be liberated like me, plenty other coin out there for massive gain than this.

Don’t hurt me bruh. Everyday I just think of selling...

don't let your emotion get the best of you, this coin is a mistake for me, should've sold at 80k-110k when I have the chance.

I’m “afraid” of missing a moon mission since this has a fairly unique product but you’re right. This has been a shitshow...holding this shit for so many months, never selling when everything is mooning left and right...

Buddha?

Muh VPN spam attack

Buddha here, nope it wasn't me.

Though I agree there are probably no spam attack. There is simply no interest in this coin to cause a spam attack.

I still have 5K of IOC left from my 15K stash. No point in selling now as the price stabilize at 30K.

Oh if someone want other gem to invest, I'd recommend encrypgen

encrypgen.com/
etherdelta.com/#DNA-ETH

If you can get some at 200K that would be fantastic.

Ciao!

I seriously think that if Joel and Richard didn’t run the project they’d be better off.

Saw this in the telegram last night

Moar

you're that pinoy guy?

IOC doesn't have premine, unless dev willing to sell their stash (Which they probably won't), how can they buy 100K of IOC OTC!?

Pt 2

Who? That faggot that used to post in the slack? No i’m white

Reason they can’t rebrand is because io is in the code.

make sense, can you code?

IMO rebranding is not their priority at the moment, they better off work their damn wallet UI and blockchain than worrying about rebranding.

But seeing that it only have less than 1000 people in slack and 500 in telegram, I thought there must be something wrong. This coin is there since 2014 but it never get attention.

No im the finance guy that got banned for pointing out the flaws in the team.

One thing i hate the most is that the team is so high on their own damn shit that they cant see the flaws.

Wallet was hyped as being better than those ICO projects... turns out the UI in the wallet is shit, buttons don’t work, times out for some reason. VPNs make it go crazy.

I wish derek was available but you know muh sekret

When I make it I will go make him fix my teeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUipkWVbaQw

>Wallet was hyped as being better than those ICO projects... turns out the UI in the wallet is shit
Totally agree. I think today will be different if there are no wallet and blockchain issue.

found the discord

discord.gg/8zyJX3

There already was some this morning. Just really hate that they never considered taking otc offer or even marketing help and expect the community to do anything.

Best that the community had was the rape memez

Im not getting my hopes up. Richard is undermanned and can’t accept that fact.

Team won’t hire more or can’t find anyone that is a pro marketer who’d do it for free.

And the issues with the wallet timing out are getting annoying

Also you know the only thing keeping this coin alive on the market is one fucking whale.

Bamp

Bamp