What you made, What DM saw, What you played

Show me what you got,

Template

Clerics.

>All them reposts
Why MSP threads keep cloding up with reposts recently?

I feel as though vikings are going the way of the cowboy.

Are you saying you were a trap? Did you and your party have fun?

Don't know why, but I nearly choked laughing. Good one.

Long story

STORYTIME

Because only a few people browse tg

where's the one for DMs? Anyone got that template floating around?

Storytime NOW.

Dafuq is up with the picmin monster?

Your DM saw a meme and then you played a forced meme?

No, made a generic city guard who acquired giant armor like the emperors

not gonna explain?

I was doing a vaguely eastern european accent. I realised my mistake immediately AFTER calling another party member an eedeeoht.

Doin gods work

How many survivors were there?

I'm confused

Sounds awesome, though.

I should clarify this by saying that literally every Jedi or Sith temple this character has ever been in has exploded. Only 3/4ths of them were my fault (one was also on purpose so that barely counts)

To be fair, the campaign was weeby as shit from the beginning. We literally just fought Dio.

Speaking of doing god's work...

Title earned after the 3rd wave of party members got themselves killed without orders

Also, every vehicle I've ever stolen has exploded. And that's more than the number of temples. But my speeder I spent WAY too many credits on doesn't have a scuff on her.

Superhero with superstrenght. Due to ridiculous rolls, I one shotted many of the GM's supervillains.

It was a cute game.

How big a guy was he?

Group shot.

The biggest of the team.

Last time he crashed a plane of existence with his bare hands.

Star wars?

How many survivors were there?

See pic related of I think I might be doing it right.

Yeah. Everyone had a blast, even the poor mandalorian who never got a break.

Possibly, but I saw that more in the sense of "Oliver Twist as a Girl" than "Oliver Twist in a Dress".

Not that there would be a significant difference between two street waifs of that age, of course.

I won't call the character adorable because the picture they used, isn't that adorable. It's too adult and diabolical. That's probably how people in fantasy worlds tell it's not a kid, it's a halfling thief: they look and sound like a tiny chain smoker/chronic alcoholic. Not a sweet child. Can you imagine how off putting that would be? You throw back a little bonnet or veil or whatever, and you are confronted by this coarse, foul smelling face, and they probably try to stick their finger or ciggarette in your eye to escape. Or spit.

One is presumably tall, and has a big physical presence, and is probably well into crazy town executing prisoners for fun with a luger for no good reason territory.

The other would probably shoot you if she had a good reason, but she still looks dead eyed and crazy. If anything I would be just as wary of the actual character because I don't know exactly what she's going to do, really. I see enough to be wary, but it's mysterious.

Frau Mengle there, you know what to expect. The second, she's more subtle, but still crazy.

I like lizardfolk

This was still one of the best games I ever played.

I intended to leave the Zealous part away since I was not really a Paladin, but I accidentally eliminated the Warrior part as well.

I thought nobody cared.

Okay, so we were playing an final fantasy themed homebrew. Jobs could be hotswapped out of battle.

The campaign centered around fighting fiends, which were basically "sorta demons but no ones sure".

My backstory, as per the GMs' request that we have "a good reason for wanting to go out on what were just below suicide missions" was that at a young age, my elementalist (ala ffta) watched his girlfriend die to a fiend raid and his magic didn't do shit.

Because elementalist magic was effective for single targets, but not groups, my mage branched out. Black Magic. White Magic. Summons.

One of the abilities he got from Black Mage was magic burst, which meant that if someone did a physical attack on a single monster- even if it was a dinky poke with a rod or knife- he could sacrifice his next turn to deal OHGODWTF damage with a single target spell.

Many of the fiends were weak to Holy, and my mage eventually learned enough white magic to cast Holy, which by itself was massive holy damage to one target.

I'm going to assume you all know where this is going.

(cont.)

You
I know you

(cont.)

Before he got Holy, Magic Burst meant he could be relied on to, at the very least, single out one of the more troublesome mooks and say, 70% of the time, "it's dead." A later Black Mage ability- Geomancy- which made a target's elemental resistances one step worse, only made this tactic more devastating. Even with group magic, the worst an enemy could do was take no damage.

Before this mage, I played lolrandumb lunatics. This one was an entirely different brand of crazy. He utterly hated fiends, rallied opposing factions in common cause against fiends, and devoted his spare time to killing fiends. Because said monsters were actually murdering people on a regular basis, no one stopped him, pulled him to the side, and asked "dude, have you sought help?"

Because he had no problems acting as a healer either (after all, any genocidal maniac needs allies) he was welcome on most missions. In game, his 'teaching' was used to justify someone learning about magic.

Something else I should mention: the motherfucker wrote. A lot. The GMs used it for fluff, and in game he had notoriety for explaining a lot of the crazy bullshit that went on and detailing the events of his travels, while ever gradually demonizing the fiends even further than what they already are.

His arguably darkest moment came when battle a fiend/human, something he saw as a fucking utter betrayal of all mortal races. I dropped any pretense of being cool and collected, saying that I didn't want our enemy redeemed, or reincarnated into a life so they could get it right this time, I wanted the hybrid to be tortured in hell forever.

I remember the gm's response very well. "It looks at you, and it's look is almost pitying. What must it be like, to live with such rage?"

(cont.)

And here is my party too, that game has been on a hiatus far too long.
I should probably do some with the other games I've played

(cont.)

In the end, whether his plans to commit total and utter genocide would succeed was unknown. Due to other factors, including the fact that Magic Burst + Holy + Geomancy + an ally poking a foe = obscene damage, the campaign shut down.

When new rules were revamped, it became impossible to do the prior gamebreaking combo. The legend of wizard hitler was to fade into obscurity.

Some players later on argued that while well-played, my mage was basically a genocidal maniac who probably would have been a penultimate boss for the rest of the pcs to take down after going completely crazy. The others argued that since the fiends were actually killing our shit on a daily basis, Wizard Hitler did nothing wrong.

Obviously, a 14 year old mage in training deciding to kill an entire species over his girlfriend dying isn't an entirely stable person. In a way, he was a more scary pc to play- before, my characters would blow things up because it was funny. With him, it was cold, calculated eradication.

I might be retarded

Don't suppose you have a copy of the rules laying around? A ff game would be fun to run

>Discworld setting
sixty seconds ago, I was having a good day. Now I'm having trouble feeling anything besides envy

I like this, it made me smile.

I approve, it's not called a 'Bravery Bolter' for nothing.

Pirate campagin, looks far too predictable =/

DH2E good times

Ya got me. Decided to do a group portrait to add slightly fresher blood to the thread.

I'll always be here pointing you out.
Even if you make a new chart with none of the formers.
I see patterns in the charts.

Sometimes you wanna be edgy and badass and it all actually works out.

Creepily flattering and probably true. Last time someone 'cold read' one of these threads, both of my characters I posted received nearly the exact same sequence.

and something new.

but could you spoke with an english accent?

?

>Made a Vitalist roleplayed as a Nun
>DM sees a generic white mage
>Vitalists in Pathfinder can link people into a hive mind of shared telepathy out to like 600 feet at the level I was at, can see/hear through other people's senses, and can heal and buff anyone in their hive mind to a degree that would make a Cleric blush.
>End up being the most operator as fuck nun in existence.

vitalists are rad as fuck, the only thing I liked about what I played of PF

To a tee

Warlocks tend to make for interesting, if not particularly successful, games.

>I swear I had no intention of being the only professional with standards and a plan to kill everyone I met initially...it just sort of happened