mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Psychic
Kind of like being magic, right?

>Berzerker
Stronger, tougher, faster! Good for surviving in desert!
>Plasmoid
Energy attacks...basically magic!

>Electric Discharge
Good ranged attack and hits lots of bad guys!
>Psionic Blade
Good if I have to fight up close. I hope not to much!
>Decelerating Aura
Good for protection.
>Essence Drain
Heal while killing badguys.
>Blink
Super useful.

>Laila Stark
I think we'd get along splendidly!

>Mindflayer Suit
Stronger psychic attacks! Yes please! Not to much protection though...

>Rations
Need those.
>Purifier
Need that.

>The Emperor's Children
Don't really like them that much, but somebody has to unite the world. Plus they seem to have good balance between adventurousness and safety. And I think Laila would like them a lot and would agree with me that we should join them.

>Did you mean the Mindflayer suit?

Yes. My bad. Glad you like my build! Always makes me warm and fuzzy inside when cyoa author says that!

Anybody know if SLAnon still lurks here? Or do they just update and post? I'm salty about mandatory injection and high concentration injection being mutually exclusive in v.3.0.3.

Is it for point balance or something?

Reposting my overly-fanwanked build from the old thread.

Princess
Study Room
Victoria
Fairy Flower, Insightful Spyglass, Binding Band, Clairvoyant Ribbon
Oliver/Victor (I'm honestly not sure)
Mercy, Shelia
Manipulation, Tactics, Stealth, Management
Spy, naturally
Adopt the Orphaned Princesses

Now, what was my name again...? Oh, right. Alyssa, but you always called me Aly, didn't you? All right, everyone who's read Trickster's Queen, put your hand up.

Now, most of my build seems to follow a means to an end. Every part of it is designed to be the puppetmaster, the spider at the center of the web. If needed, I can even take an active hand, moving around just enough to...distract. Having Shelia report to me in person will be absolutely perfect. All seems to work to an end...except for the fairies. They're helpful, but aside from Mercy, they're bumbling fools. They won't take notice of anything important, and they certainly won't act as assassins. What good will they really do? Nothing, really - I just enjoy having them around. Don't mind them, they really do get everywhere.

But have you seen my ribbon? How colorful, how sparkly, how gaudily pink it is. How many eye-shaped gems it has...

Figured it out yet? With the ribbon, we know that enchantments to see through the eyes of another are possible. Now, if you look at vague analogues in our world, we can imagine that the "line of sight" range is only because it looks through anyone's eyes. Imagine a network of sight ribbons, all bound to one central "I-spy" location. Perhaps a crystal ball, because I'm a dramatic little shit. Enchant it with some way to "record" and "rewind," too - doesn't seem impossible to do, especially not if I hand it to my suitor as something to tinker with. Now imagine every fairy equipped with a "sender" ribbon.

Whoops, meant permanence, not mandatory injection.

It's been that way for a while now. I'm salty about it too, so I just ignore that particular rule.

And she's finished folks, the fifth edition of the submitted Travellers. I'll be starting on the next edition tomorrow and I think we still might have enough Travellers for another edition afterwords. If you want the PNG version it will be here with the rest of the image version.

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

As well the Polls which I think will be up for another few threads before I collect them.
strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070

>Background
Behemoth

>Perks
Berserker
Fistfighter

>Skills
Hamfisted
Mutated Hide
Vorpal Spikes
Exhume
Greater Regeneration

>Companion
Adrianne Gonzales

>Armour
Mobius Crystals

>Survival Items
Rations
Purifier

>Faction
Plankford

Big. Stronk. I'll do all the heavy lifting, just make sure you pay in full.

>The large amount of factions available
Love you Ordion bby.

Nanomachines
Plasmoid, Fistfighter
Particle Cannon
Armstrong Defence
Magnetized Shield
Regenerative Probes
Heads-up Display
Ian Black
T-20 Nanosuit
Purifier
Rations.
Plankford

I will go around doing odd jobs for money and keeping my water supply high, all while trying to master my power. After a couple of years of this, I will see what is in the Mayor's house/ Damn the consequences.

Who wants a simple cyoa?

Super strong and hard to kill behemoth with nanomachines fighter type are good duo. Quick more offensive type psychic could be helpful to group to. Looks like desert soldiers might work better as teams than alone.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an user pretending to be a princess — forever.

>Mental Deadzone
>doesn't work through machines since they're seeing the machine's readings, not you
And when you're looking right at me, you're seeing photons that have bounced off me, not me. Your eyes are just a biological machine, so maybe the sensory signal from your eyes to your brain don't count as seeing me, either..

Psychic
Perks: Commando, Plasmoid
Skills:
Mental Deadzone
Electric Discharge
Essence Drain
Neural Restructure
Decelerating Aura

Companion: Ian Black
(Reliable with abilities that compliment my own)

Mindflayer Suit
(The loss of armour should be offset some by enhanced speed, essence drain and decelerating aura)

Supplies
Rations, Purifier
(Just the basics, don't have the survivability of implanted or nanomachines)

The Dogs of Talos

The plan is to work for the highest bidder, build up enough resources to fund my own expeditions to look further into my origins and find any usable research on soldier creation. In combat, I remain hidden, blasting any electronic devices with electric discharge to cover my position and attack from ranged. Anyone that survives the electric attack and passes out is a target for essence drain or neural restructure if mind reading reveals they'd be looking for revenge.Support the Dogs to the best of my ability.

When's the updated backgrounds and such?

Seraph
>Behemoth
>Demolisher, Fireman
>Plasma Cloak, Glaive Launcher, Exhume, Fury in Agony, Raptor
>Laila Stark
>Mobius Crystals
>Boost, Rations
>The Banshees

Fly into the thick of it, burst into flames, start throwing fireballs everywhere. The more I get hurt, the faster I can kill, the more I heal from getting hurt. I'll leave a trail of ashes and slag behind whenever I show up to a settlement we're raiding.

>Background
Psychic
>Perks
Commando
Plasmoid
>Skills
Mental Deadzone
Electric Discharge
Psionic Barrier
Cryokinesis
Decelerating Aura
>Companion
Adrianne Gonzales
>Armor
Mindflayer Suit
>Survival Items
Knife
Purifier
>Faction
Ashville

All right, doing my updated build.

Prince
Regal Room + Dollhouse
Teresa

(Regal room: This set features more exotic design. Shouldn't it be "a more exotic"?)

Pancakes or waffles is a tough choice, but I gotta go with pancakes.
Dragon Bouquet
Goldberg Automaton
Flipping the switch for sure.

Princess Belus of Avia
Did she notice me staring? Because I was definitely staring. Does she care?
And you must be able to use wind magic in more ways than just delivering stuff faster.

Dela
Darron

Combat
Defense
Etiquette
Animal Handling

I want to be a diplomat, but I still want to be able to handle myself in a fight. I'm not getting assassinated a second time.

Diplomat

Adopt the Orphaned Princesses
Help Test New Magic
I chose the orphans because I can't not help two young girls. And you said non human relationships cause problems, so I'll pass on them, as tempting as it may be. I'll just help raise them as part of the family. Plus, having a kingdom of Lamias in your debt can't be a bad thing.
The magic testing is just for my own personal fun. Maybe she can even teach some of the spells to me once she's got them worked on on me for later use.
It will make some diplomatic missions a little strange depending on what she temporarily does to me though.

>Psychic
Commando, Demolisher
>Mental deadzone, Blink, Psionic blade, Psionic barrier, Decelerating aura.
>Mindflayer suit
>Purifier, salt
>Alone

Starcraft ghost who works as a mercenary.

Nice. Simple and tough. Respectable.

Aw thanks.

Huh I didn't expect Plankford to be that popular. Pretty interesting build.

Neat build, but why neural restructure if they're looking for revenge? Why not just kill them?

Huh I didn't think of the abusability of Exhume and Fury in Agony working together. Pretty clever build I'll give you that.

Seems psychic's pretty popular.

Your build seems kind of....balanced.

You can't take Psionic Blade without Berzerker.

Also wouldn't the Dogs be better for a mercenary? You might get attacked for being a rival.

>Your build seems kind of....balanced.
Lol, your hesitation makes me think you're using balance as an insult.

No I mean...

Like it doesn't seem specialized. Maybe there's a combo or something that's really broken, but I'm not really seeing it.

And that's fine, but you might want to git gud at 1 thing to help work in a team better.

I had to give it a weakness, so I don't really mind much if it's nonsensical to a certain degree.

I love the recent trend of CYOA makers responding to builds. I usually don't bother posting a build because it is a hassle and I get the feeling no one reads them anyway.

I dunno, I'm good against large groups and single targets, normals and soldiers, reconnaissance, sabotage... if all else fails I can just erect that indestructible barrier between your brain and your heart. I am immune to one of two elements that are less hindered by my aura, and I can replenish my energy at almost any time from outside sources. The list goes on.

What sort of trouble do you anticipate me running into with this build?

>erect that indestructible barrier between your brain and your heart.
Fuck do I really have to put a line in saying you can't create it in someone? I meant it for a shield, not an instant murder weapon.

Also Firemen might be an issue, especially Behemoth ones considering how resilient they can be. Though I've never seen it, maybe a Commando+Fireman can be pretty lethal as they can sneak up and severely injure you. Also Plasmoids can be tough since they're immune to your primary form of offense, but the Cryokinesis can help with that.

But it doesn't seem like a bad build, just needed more explanation I suppose.

I usually don't respond to builds.
You saying I should?
I always feel like it takes away from your interpretation of I say
>no, fuck you, THIS is how it works
Plus, I don't want to go Angel and say useless drivel like
>I like it :)
>sounds fun! :D

Does it take energy to maintain control over the psychic's lobotomised minions?

>you can't create it in someone
I dunno, not being able to erect my big-whoop indestructible barrier in, say, a living ship would suck. Just say it can't exert pressure on anything to move it out of the way (except for gases and fluids obviously, unless you meant it to be only usable in a vacuum), which means I can still use it to block airways (but not decapitate). If that seems too strong for you (you should think for a second about what some of the other powers can do), put in some rule about maximum distance from you, line of sight, or powerup time (seconds) or something.

And yeah, sorry for the no explanation bit. It's late and brain's fried.

Ooh, didn't think of that.

I suppose not, just takes energy to lobotomize them in the first place. A fairly significant amount perhaps, but nothing in the long run.

Not that user, but I'm pretty sure Firemen are an issue to everyone but other Firemen, and if a Plasmoid comes up against a Plasmoid they're BOTH immune to energy.

In all honesty Adrianne seems like a good pick for that build.

>which means I can still use it to block airways

I don't think that's the intention of it at all.

Yes, but the issue I'm seeing is say a Plasmoid+Fireman. Now they're totally immune to your main offense and they can burn you.

>A living ship
Where the heck are you going to find a living ship?

Fantastic, then my build is

Psychic
Commando
Plasmoid
>Mental Deadzone
>Electricall Discharge
>Psionic Barrier
>Essence Drain
>Neural Restructure
Sergei Ivanovitch
Psijic Suit
Radio (or, depending on the distance of our mind-reading, salt) + Purifier
Ashville

Chose psychic before looking at the abilities but I stand by my choice.

Chose Sergei just 'cause he sounds like the bro-est of companions.
>Likable and lucky for good times
>Utterly loyal so I know I can trust him. This was the biggest one. Marvin was a close second but I didn't want his morals getting in the way of what we might need to do to survive.
>Both telepaths so we can communicate silently and run rings around anyone we''re negotiating with
>Double plasmoid means we can both engage from a distance, I don't have to wait for him to get close etc
>Double cloak so we can both stealth our way into facilities
>Ha здopoвьe!

Basically we ride into leadership of Ashville becoming the well-paid and well-liked defenders and enforcers of the town. Mindreading allows us to hunt down any criminals most of whom should be well outclassed by us. We turn all the criminals or anyone who gets into our way and can be framed as a criminal into lobotomised bodyguards (and loyal containers of essence should we get in a tough fight). We can draw on allies from neighbouring townships if we get attacked by anything we can't handle.
And if it ever goes tits-up we can just leave with a couple of followers and our water filter.

How common are super soldiers? The cyoa makes it sound like they're a sizeable portion of the population and that triggers my snowflake up to eleven.

Cyoa looks pretty good though.

That gets a shrug from me. Either it can block a space that stuff normally passes through, like a doorway or a tunnel, or it can't. Pretty fucking useless if it can't.

Besides, novel uses for cool powers isn't some kind of blasphemy, it's just fun and useful. If you hate the idea of someone using it as a bridge across a short chasm, or as a dam for a body of water, that's not a perversion of the intent, it's just a great way of using "I can block stuff". ("Oh no! They're using it as utility instead of defense!") Honestly, just say it can only be used in spaces of a certain minimum size, and bam! No closing airways. (Enemy pipelines, though...)

Yeah, but that's kind of the situation anyone who didn't take a double element is in, and it's not like you found particularly vulnerable to a plasmoid/fireman, and he's an actual fucking mercenary as opposed to an enforcer in a city no one wants to attack, which has no other soldiers in it. I mean, obviously the build isn't the invincible or capable of insta-gib in the way some others are, but I am honestly really okay with running away and living another day.

>Enemy pipelines, though...
Not to mention vehicle intakes, or just moving vehicles in general. You should probably be able to use it to rig some sort of trap, as well. Unless that's too "against the spirit".

I dunno, is a sentient cloud or giant beast that farfetched? We're literally in a high-tech post-apoc setting with powers and mutants.

>Besides, novel uses for cool powers isn't some kind of blasphemy, it's just fun and useful.

I think people having issue with people making a power objectively better than others by going 'I'm going to use this in a way it's not remotely built for'

>How common are super soldiers?
If I had to say, about 1-2% of the total population.

A lot of the people are not combatants or trained to fight, but every soldier is automatically one, so that may make it seem like there's more of them than normal if you're looking at combatants only. And the larger settlements (Ashville, Vilerow, Plankford) are numerous in normal humans, probably reaching thousands and thousands of normal people with only maybe a few soldiers. Ashville relies mainly on other settlements, so they have even fewer combatants than normal.

I don't mind using it as a bridge or short chasm, but I just have an issue with it being an instant stroke causer. Because it just removes any challenge if you could instantly murder someone like that.

I guess if I had to place a rule, you cannot form it in living beings, but you can manipulate everything else like shape, size, angle, etc.

Well a living ship is pretty farfetched, considering how massive it'd have to be for people to be able to walk around inside like it was a ship or something.

>trap
Maybe I'm retarded or something but the only trap I can see is if it's supporting a bunch of twigs and branches and then you deactivate it when someone's walking over it so they fall into a previously dug pit.

What is the key to making a successful cyoa?

I often do, I just do it as user.

Waifus and cocaine

Pandering to the strange fetishes and embarrassing fantasies of your pathetic audience.

Intent and function are only related if the creator makes it so. If I intend for a freezing power that turns people in ice cubes to stop people in their tracks and not injure them, I should probably state that, because normally when people are frozen through they die. If I intend a power to do something, and then when I actually make it I make it capable of way more things, that's on me.

>you cannot form it in living beings
If I was a warlord in this setting, I would definitely use this to make my fortress a barrier-free zone.

>intend a power to do something, and then when I actually make it I make it capable of way more things
That's not even the culprit, usually. People just don't think of all of the applications of powers, sometimes. Kind of like how Star Trek rarely uses teleporters offensively, even though it's incredibly efficient.

>If I was a warlord in this setting, I would definitely use this to make my fortress a barrier-free zone.
I'm...not understanding this.

Yes, if I had to say why the Psionic Barrier change it's because I didn't think of forming it inside of a person. I was thinking of the Forcefield ability from Sentries in Starcraft 2, but wanted to make it more applicable so I thought of a wall instead of the strange orb like thing.

I always write a lot of lore on stuff. I don't know if that's actually the reason but it's been okay so far.

A barrier could hold up heavy crushing objects, or cover an opening to intense heat, or energy, or poison, or pressure, or a vacuum, or a dangerous animal. You could use it to destructively halt machinery, or cover it with a rug or paint it to look like a floor. Two main principles are "potential energy" and "anything that protects, can stop protecting".

I also don't mind cause he has a Demolisher+Fireman buddy to deal with them, whereas Adrianne may not be the best choice since she isn't immune to plasma weapons, though her invisibility may compensate.

I suppose I was just hoping for a bit more of a response, which I got. So that worked out.

Huh I never thought of that.

But painting it requires time, and the barrier lasts a minute. Unless you keep refreshing it, it's not going to be too efficient of a trap for the long term.

>I always write a lot of lore on stuff. I don't know if that's actually the reason but it's been okay so far.
I tend to just write up ideas in a notepad, and I'll either start writing up Lore/Info on it or I'll find it later and do it.
I'd like to do something with these ideas, but I'm a lazy fek with no drive.

>I'm...not understanding this.
I put alive stuff in my fortress in such a way that a Psychic who might want to erect a barrier, say to stop my guards from saving me from said Psychic, can't, because it's inside of my alive stuff.

The survival items are a bit dissapointing. They are exceedingly normal and feel a bit out of place in a super soldier cyoa.

>But painting it requires time
Paint grenade.

>long term
Yeah, I imagined it more as a "they're coming! quick!" kind of trap.

The barrier would probably be very straight, smooth, and almost frictionless too. Probably do some trap stuff with that.

I felt that way too when I made it, I was getting pretty strapped for ideas though when I was making it.

You can think of it I guess as normal stuff being the most practical and effective. Yeah a gigantic minigun that shoots flaming titties is awesome but it's not practical most of the time.

I guess.

This becomes somewhat harder if Ordion modifies the rule again to say "inside of something alive, and made of meat" as animals are not nearly as effective for that purpose as plants.

Yeah well, my Purifier shoots flaming titties. And makes ice. And cures sand blindness.

Can a psychic store the supercharged objects from matter stabilization if he makes sure they don't hit anything?

And can you give an example of how powerful objects of different sizes are? Say a coin, a fist-sized rock and a car?

>Name
Warhead

>Behemoth
It's always active so sneak attacks are less effective
>Berserker
>Fireman
Good mix of speed and damage
>Plasma Cloak
>Mutated Hide
>Scythe Arms
>Raptor
>Greater Regeneration
Plasma Cloak is a great plus to Defense and Offense (getting close using Raptor)
>Michonne Keegan
Fellow mutated soldier, she's good at ranged combat while I go melee and will keep my aggression in check with her lax attitude.
>Mobius Crystal
I'm in the front lines so I need extra armor
>Rations
>Water Purifier
always goof for survival in a post Apoc world
>Plankford
Good middle ground of safety and supplies

Behold I am now a demon hunter of the waste land.

Is there another known cyoa in the making?

They don't often use the transporters offensively because you can't beam through shields. But there's a big problem that New Movie Trek had better address. They just demonstrated an interstellar transporter beam.

If you can beam a man from Earth to Qo'noS then you can beam a bomb from Earth to Qo'noS. And if you can beam a bomb from Earth to Qo'noS then the Klingons can beam a bomb from Qo'noS to Earth. Or, with sufficient investment in transporter devices, ten thousand bombs. Without warning.

The next Trek movie had better be Cold War nuclear stand-off Trek. Starfleet trying to remain relevant in a world where planets can be devastated from light years away and fleets of ships such as theirs can do nothing to prevent it. I imagine second strike installations, secret batteries of photon torpedoes and transporters built into asteroids and lurking quietly, secretly, in the dark until the day deterrence fails and they're finally needed. I imagine the construction of a planetary shield, and the fear that a planet so shielded can shoot at whoever it likes without fear; and the motivation to shoot first at that planet, while you still can.

It's missile defence in space. How does Captain Kirk react when the Klingons build a shield to protect their planet?

>They don't often use the transporters offensively because you can't beam through shields.
How does that effect repelling boarding parties, exactly? If they've teleported onto your ship already, generally your shields are down.

Making a fantasy version of the Imperial Japanese Army's invasion of China.

Plan to alter the nationalities into atypical (e.g. Russians aren't bears) but still accurate beastfolk.

Fantasy Nanking?

>Russians aren't bears
I hate you.

Russians will be tigers, the only animal that can hunt down a Russian brown bear.

Yes but not just Nanking though.

Oh Siberia Tiger right?
>Yes but not just Nanking though
Call me a pleb but beside Nanking I don't know any Jap massacres to Chink

What do you have in mind? Beaming in a bomb instead of a boarding party? Fine if you want to destroy the ship, but a photon torpedo would be fine too. Boarding parties have a plan that involves the ship remaining intact.

I'll assume that you can't just beam the baddies into deep space - it's probably not hard for a sophisticated adversary to jam transporter locks on their men - but you could probably improve the Enterprise's security by having the transporters beam an armoured security droid to the trouble spot, rather than have Worf and his mates just leg it there.

>it's probably not hard for a sophisticated
And yet, getting a lock on someone for extraction has never been a problem.

Isn't that what the comm badge is for, at least in part? A beacon for that lock-on. I figured hostile boarders would carry similar devices designed to throw off unfriendly beams.

SDA - Darks Souls
Italics - Girls Military, and 0rder

That's all I know user.

Dark Souls is self-explanatory. Girls Military is Italics final version of the cyoa, and I have no idea what 0rder is about.

A signal is a signal, and jamming can't check for "unfriendliness", so unless your technologies are so different that you don't need to jam in the first place, that's not a thing. Additionally, you can still get a lock on someone without a comm badge.

Could you add a drawbacks page to get more powers? 5 seems too limiting

Kingdom Crusher Diplomacy.

>SDA - Darks Souls
SDA isn't making anything. He hasn't been heard of since I don't know how long.

Sex: Female
Class: Behemoth
Perks: Berzerker, Fistfighter.
Evolutions: Scythe Arms, Hamfisted, Mutated Hide, Raptor, Greater Regeneration
Companion: Laila Stark
Armor: Ozz Fluid
Items: Purifier, Radio
Faction: Ashville

Ashville seems like a good place to get on my feet, and judging by some of the other factions it's going to need some protecting soon. Well, that's fine with me. I'm a soldier; it's what I was created to do.

Vampire King additions.

>female
>behemoth
Can you not fucking read?

Behemoth

Fistfighter
Fireman

Hamfisted
Mutated Hide
Fury in Agony
Exhume
Greater Regeneration

Mobius Crystals

Adrianne Gonzales
-Ozz Fluid

Purifier
Radio

Sanctuary

Ill tank in front while Adrianne can take people out.

Fury and Exhume combo well and greater regen will keep me going after that.

I would have taken the Ozz Fluid myself but the protection from psychic mind reading seemed too good a bonus to pass up.

Last thing SDA said that I read was once they beaten Dark Souls 3 they would make a Dark Souls cyoa.

>He hasn't been heard of since I don't know how long.
He should be in the IRC.

Anyone got Royal Revival? The links to a couple of the pages seem to be broken in the previous thread.

>Can you not fucking read?
You're right, user. Let me fix my build.

Sex: Female
Class: Behemoth
Perks: Berzerker, Fistfighter.
Evolutions: Scythe Arms, Hamfisted, Mutated Hide, Raptor, Greater Regeneration
Companion: Laila Stark
Armor: Ozz Fluid
Companion Armor: Juggernaut Armor
Items: Purifier, Radio
Faction: Ashville

I totally forgot that I needed to pick an armor for Laila. Thanks for reminding me.

>Neat build, but why neural restructure if they're looking for revenge? Why not just kill them?
Well, it's equivalent to death, and waste not want not. Better they die in future as cannonfodder to an unseen landmine than one of the Dogs. Others who I can clear will just generally be let off and warned never to cross the Dogs again.

It also adds to the fear factor, meaning people will be less willing to fight us in future for fear of what they could become.

I was tempted to choose blink instead of restructure, to use if my position is ever pinned down or for rapid utilisation of essence drain in close quarters, but I wanted to go for one of the more messed up powers to keep things interesting.

Is there a cyoa like Battle Maids except you're the one who created your own golem/bot?

You mean Myroid?

Is the Myroid sexy?

It can be.

Real talk: creating waifus is easy. Creating husbandos is hard.

Explain.

Just ignore them. The person's hellbent on not following the rules and shitting on people who point it out. Better things to do than listen to them.

>Real talk
>Creating waifus is easy.
>Creating husbandos is hard.
No they are not user. "Real talk" Both are easy.

OI! Not him, but still, that's nice.
Also
>V 1.0
Not updated, per chance? And who made this again?

Looks like someone picked the bag of salt as one of their items.

Well its a useful item to have. Pretty rare and worth a good bit of coin.

Not really. You can do as you please, mate. Just trying to save other people the time and effort of trying to correct the uncorrectable.

Background
>NANO MACHINES, SON
Perks
>Fist Fighter
>Berzerker
Technological skills
>Power fist
>Armstrong defence
>Magnetized sheild
>Electrified touch
>Regenerative probes
Companions
>Nigel Attenborough Behemoth
Armour
>T-20 Nanosuit
Items
>Purifier
>Rations
Faction
>Alone

Here we have the boxers of the wasteland (and their dog). Travelling around to the desert to find people to discuss with, with their fists.