>>>>>Water: Good
>>>>>Morale: Good
>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>Armaments: Average
>>>>>Fuel: Very Good
>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>Reputation: Dirty Corp
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth.
>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2.

Bump

Rolled 55 (1d100)

[spoierl]Note that I am not the GM but an user posting for him[/spoiler]
Now that Ginny has been upgraded, I vote she works on upgrading our current manufacturing capabilities.

Or I wasn't clear on that, I posted the OP but am a player.

In any case, we should upgrade the manufacturing. We'll need to produce things more efficiently and with less waste since we lack the natural resource income for now.

Rolled 9 (1d100)

Thats a nice pic for a post apoc looking tower...i suck at finding pics.

Oh right got to post what Ginny's upgrade is...she will be gaining a new ability.

Which is the following.

Bad Assimilation: When used on hostile target causes them to go haywire. If used on friendly forcefully hybridizes and fuses them together.

Rolled 20 (1d100)

Ooh, that looks absolutely delicious.

Don't plan on fighting as much as possible, but I would love to use it for tech upgrades.

Vote

Rolled 83 (1d100)

>H. Create a mascot for the corp.

Rolled 67 (1d100)

Rolling

I like this idea, what should the Mascot be?

Something cute, lovable, a little tough and quite sellable. Maybe the classic teddy-bearish animal, tinker bot, or something serious.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

I've only been following since the last thread, but shouldn't we be battening down the hatches in preparation for incoming ghoul shitstorm?

Something like manufacturing mines and adding a minefield to our defences?

If we're going to do this, why don't we literally create one-a robot!

Do we have the ability to create some sort of special one?

Alternatively, what if we could tame some of the monster food?

Funzo from the Simpsons?

Bane didn't give an indication the Ghouls were coming for us, but upping our defenses is exactly the kind of thing I want to do after we up our manufacturing to help.

Naaaahhhh
YES

The force genie just tossed around our heads was pretty clear, if something wants to fuck is we're fucked.
BUILD THE FUCKING THINGS ANYWAYS FUCKER IM TOO RICH TO DIE

That said I had a hard time understanding the gyst of the zombie-bane interaction
Bane was hiding with zombies, WERE IN FACT the zombies in disguise?

There's definitely some sort of deal Bane has with some of the smarter zombies going on. Makes me glad we didn't actively target them pre-emptively.

Actually. . .targeting stuff pre-emptively like Zombies and Ghouls HAS bit us in the ass before. I think a wise policy is "attack only when attacked" and "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Rolled 33 (1d100)

In agreement with these statements. Let us craft together a cybernetic teddy bear mascot to best represent our intentions: a hospitible yet strong power that you do not wish to trifle with, but will find admiable when you don't.

Or alternatively, axe the "teddy" part and have our mascot be a full-on cybernetic bear, because that's pretty kick ass. Erhm.

They may not be after us specifically, but it sounded like the ghouls are going to be out and hunting.

The zombies captured a bunch of Bane company guys and gear, and traded them back to Bane. I believe.

Rolled 67 (1d100)

Tinker Teddy should be a smart toy with an advanced programming parameters or even an extremely rudimentary AI or psudo-AI.

It will be able to store and teach children the principles of engineering by engaging them to conduct fun home activities like building bridges out of cardboard or taking apart and putting together a toaster.

It will also be really soft and nice to hug, and capable of independent movement.

I don't know about it being our mascot. . .but it would definitely make a cool toy!

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Sounds great but we would need to roll good so it doesn't go all terminator on us.
That's why I suggest just a regular mascot. The worst that could happen is we make an ugly/unpopular

A regular Teddy Bear Engineer toy will be fine then.

Admittedly I'm not sure how that will translate in terms of diplomacy, but hey we're a corps not a paramilitary or bandits

Genie writing or did he go to bed?

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Corp Mascot created.

...uh not sure besides that players will have to decide the details for it still.

>Turn 118
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 32 Resource. 22 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Food: Very Good
>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth.
>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).

There was potentially important discussion going on so i had to wait.

It will be a good-will gift. Who doesn't love a teddy bear worker?

Rolled 48 (1d100)

Have Ginny and Mindy upgrade our Manufacturing capability, specificaly the efficiency so we use less resources when we do anything.

Fuck off to the Quest board with ye.

Go on.

Scat.

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Alright, but we build better defenses next turn.

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 2 (1d100)

Vote

Wew, lad.

Close one..

Time for bed, friend.

Rolled 45 (1d100)

"So uh let me get this straight your still gonna be me right if this doesn't work? Right?"

"Yup."

"Good. Just checking otherwise i would of come here for nothing."

"...So let me guess you got no idea right?"

"Yup. You any idea how many fucking super geniuses were involved developing such important corp tech?"

"Oh yes yes I do," stated Ginny as the two were sipping some tea.

"Oh good. So long as I am still getting paid."

"Do you thing it would work with increased energy?"

"Unless you can turn energy into mass I don't think so."

"...Damn I KNEW i should of grabbed some more super tech."

" Oh right super tech WOULD work for upgrading!"

"...So do you have any?"

"That kind? Nope. Besides the tech here was designed so that ordinary engineers could work on it. Such a thing is a real bitch with legit super tech."

"...yeah i know. Even had to employ super AIs as not even ordinary ones could cut it."

"Oh that works?"

"YUP. Thank god too takes forever to get an actual Super on it."

"No shit even back then?"

"Yeah. Much worse now."

"Well obviously."

"I can't believe your faction let you go..."

"Well I was sorta delving a bit too deeply in psi research."

"Yeah I suppose that would be especially dangerous now."

"No shit. Just last week I accidentatly attracted a goddamn psi zombie."

"Ouch did it include a horde?"

"Obviously. You ever heard of a psi zombie running solo?"

"...Point taken."

"So any chance I can get some super tech from you?"

"Afraid I only got super psi tech."

"...Any other kinds?"

"No. The only other kinds is what I use to trade for the real important stuff I need."

"Fuck. no way we got anything to buy it with...so how about that pet project of mine would that work?"

"I don't need something like that."

"...So only things you need?"

"Yeah. Not like i am going to give up my super tech if I could help it you know?"

"Shit there went the easy way to improve the manufacturing."

"If you used it wouldn't you get more work?"

Rolled 62 (1d100)

"Oh right I am the only one could fix them then...fuck that. I rather like my free time and no longer being able to delegate would suck so hard. Well there is always the back up plan."

"What backup plan?"

"AI systems programmed towards efficiency...oh right fuck i can't program for shit and most the software got nuked...you wouldn't happen to know a good coder now would you?"

"Uh...well I know some advanced AI. They could do it."

"Good. Just buy some of this kind of coding. Trust me they know exactly what i am talking about. Oh right fuck the specs nevermind.

"So no?"

"NO...well this really is a waste of time wasn't it?"

"Not your fault. Losing your equipment specs wouldn't be worth it."

"Yeah well you wanna see what I am working on? I could really use a super genius's opinion."

"No problem. Now i wont need to feel guilty about the pay."

>Turn 118
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 30 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot

More like fuck off to >>/qst/

Seriously, you have your own board you degenerate pissants go away

Rolled 20 (1d100)

Hmm, well that was interesting. Futile, but interesting. Ah well.

>>>>>E. Build something
Have JACKY look over the defenses of BANE's previous base, and why they failed. We should all learn from our mistakes.

Once we have an idea on how we can improve them, test them out by upgrading our tower defenses and walls.

Rolled 34 (1d100)

>D. Research Dentistry
Keep those teeth pearly white.

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Finally, some defensive works. I'll back that.

Rolled 21 (1d100)

Support

I wonder how new you are

Rolled 71 (1d100)

rolling

Rolled 64 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Jacky already went over the previous defense plans and the failures. When we had Bane look over it again they didn't notice anything besides what they already knew.

The problem according to Jacky was overwhelming and overlapping firepower. Their defenses simply weren't able to last and the enemy planned the barrage in such a way as to help coverup their forces. It was rather ingenious but required an insane amount of resources and manpower to pull off.

So they lost the complex and retreated to a bunker.

>Turn 119
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 29 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 8010
>>>Military 300(100 bot

Rolled 89 (1d100)

I think they failed because they got attacked by the baddest mofos around, but it's worth a shot.

>I hate quests but I'm going to read them anyway

Rolled 35 (1d100)

E. Build something
Make mines and add them to our defenses

If we can't,
>C. Try to improve Armaments
We should probably increase our military. Get more power armored soldiers.

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Yeah, the CEO did find out that all anyone in these parts wants is weapons and armaments, few want manufactured items.

So let's boost our ability in that regard. Have Jacky explain to use the fundamentals of armamentwork and then have Ginny apply it to our designs.

We'll make weapons which we can trade for resources.

Rolled 59 (1d100)

Support. Also night all

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Backing

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Mines have constructed. Reminder that only bandits have the ability to auto equip. Meaning you will have to spend an action to deploy the mines.

Alert your tower is officially overpopulated. You will now suffer overpopulation penalties.

>Turn 120
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 28 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Food: Good
>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>Morale: Average
>>>>>Health: Average
>>>>>Fuel: Good

Rolled 20 (1d100)

>deploy mines

We'll look into the overpopulation issue after that.

morning bump

How do we effect our Reputation?

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Vote

It's sort of passive.

Generally, it's nice just to not have a bad reputation like "easy meat" or such.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Setting up people in that lab we have should work. Then deploy some mines and defense around the base and in the tunnels.

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Roll

Rolled 99 (1d100)

>D. Research Dentistry

Rolled 91 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 1 (1d100)

Vote

Goddamit. . .FATEPOINT

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Quests go in /qst/

Dammit user. Fate point

Rolled 45 (1d100)

fatepoint..

fate point

Come on what's wrong with a little explosion among friends?

The way these crits'll go the explosion will trigger an alarm system that disables our defense network THEN sends a text that our compound is FILTHY RICH undefended and filled with VERY LARGE QUANTITIES OF UNTRAINED AND DELICIOUS MEAT to every bandit or ghoul via telepathy.

Rolled 38 (1d100)

Then we make a deal for a good price at our food stand.

Come to think of it I suspect that 100 genie rolled last thread is what triggered the Paramilitary Bandit cleansing.

>Has a button to hide them
>Still acts like a faggot
Why is this allowed?

There was also the 1 Genie rolled during all that.

bump

What did he post?

Rolled 39 (1d100)

"So let me get this straight how the hell did you fuck up laying down mines?"

"Well...turned out we sorta forgot to record their locations."

"...You didn't keep track where you put them?"

"Nope."

"Goddamn it you fucking idiots. Now we may have to find them and do it over again."

>Turn 121
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 27 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot

Genie, are there any readings of life from the former bases of Preemo and the Artillery Bandits?

"Bane, Jacky, we're considering a new base. Possibly rebuilding on Preemo or the arty bandits if they're dead. Thoughts?"

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Well let us make some scanners to track mines. I bet we could sell a shit ton of those.

Bobo you got this girl.

Then we can move those people into the lab.

CEO we need to trade for fuel again. See what we can do since the Ghouls maybe on a man hunt at the moment.

Rolled 12 (1d100)

There are a few scattered readings in Preemo but literally nothing from the artillery bandits.

"Depends on how intact the place is. Typically its better to take the more intact places because old world infrastructure is the best, but location and other things is also important to keep in mind. There is a reason why my forces took an entire complex and a backup bunker as well as our built homemade defenses not lasting as long as old even busted Pre Fall structures."

"Jacky, what would you suggest as a second base for us? What should we look for?"

Rolled 76 (1d100)

"Your a corp besides the obvious defensive ones I would suggest labs and industrial facilities. Unlike most jackasses who get lucky to find a reasonably intact industrial how many of them do you think can utilize it properly?"

"Problem is though such sites are obvious interest to just about everybody. Naturally demand is high very high especially around here. There is a reason why our backup base was so far away and in such proximity to such a nasty area."

"Which means your gonna likely need to take a site by force. if you don't want to make enemies of your fellow man that means targeting things like zombie zones and monster hives."

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Bane, Jacky, go out and scout us some new places to live in as per your suggestion. A place people will be naturally disinclined to take, preferably a laboratory or better still another factory.

Yes it can be monster or zombie infested, but we'll have to take it as it comes.

Also send a couple of expendable food monsters up artillery raider mountain, if they get blown to bits we'll know their still alive.

We have the bio lab right next to us. We even stated setting up in it.

Eh, I want to follow Banes example of not having all your eggs in one basket. Have a place further away so if SHTF, even losing our main tower won't be a killing blow.

Still, I can see that solving the population crisis in the immediate term then setting up a new base could work

Rolled 96 (1d100)

>D. Research Dentistry

Rolled 32 (1d100)

We can ask them to search since they are under our pay roll. We should use this turn to refuel and make sure we can cover their payments. We are loosing fuel each turn again after the behemoth was built.

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Clear out the laboratory facility and get it up and running to give us some breathing room for our population.

Rolled 59 (1d100)

Man, I'm really hating the loss of Preemo. Need to get another deal like them soon.

Now how are we going to stabilize ourselves so we get peaceful turns for research.

Getting more fuel won't be hard though we have the facilities we need to make biofeul and there's biomass all around us. I'm just thinking the pop crisis is a more immeidate issue, fuel is still good for now.

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Well peace can only last so long. We had it great for a long time.

I will back moving the people. We should have the time to do that much. Then we hit up gathering of bio mass and seeing if we can buy more "glowing" fuel.

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 26 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 42 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Personnel transfered over to the labs. Unexpectedly it turned out Bane Company has already had it cleared out and even sent up security already. Apparently its been around since we lost some people when they got their brains stolen.

Only a part of the lab complex we have under our control. According to bane company its connected to others and areas through underground passages. They did a bit of poking around but ran into heavy resistance. Not to mention most of the routes are heavily damaged if not outright collapsed.

>Turn 121
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 27 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot

"What kind of heavy resistance?

Do you need any additional equipment?"

Rolled 20 (1d100)

>D. Research Dentistry

Rolled 32 (1d100)

"Various kinds. Wasn't worth trying to break past. Such tight quarters make it nasty place to fight in."

"Can we cordon it off with concrete and defenses? I don't like living on monsters"

Rolled 96 (1d100)

You know what. I got to respect you for never stopping to follow your dream.

Lets work up improving health care. Then we get the fuel with a bright smile.

Rolled 49 (1d100)

I. . .actually agree. This could end up as good as the foodstuffs we made.

I'll support

Rolled 88 (1d100)

Support

Based free dental care for everyone.

Rolled 33 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Dentistry has been researched into. We already had decent dentistry tech but who says we can't figure out something more? Like implanted specially designed teeth?

Or something like that anyway. Might have to do with all the upsurge in cavities from the fast food shops...

>Turn 122
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>Points: 26 Resource. 20 loot.
>>>Pop 10.5k
>>>Military 300(100 bot
>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>Health:Good

Research dentistry more. Open a well secured, and comfortable dentistry shop, so that whoever lives in your quest can come visit and have their teeth worked in in a relaxing, well-secured environment.

And we can get their dosh.

>If they are important, install transmitters in their teeth and track them.m

Rolled 36 (1d100)

...such an action would be rather heavy usage of your medical supplies? You sure that is such a good idea?

I mean totally sounds like what a corp would do but medical supplies is an increasingly scarce commodity.