Why does he look so fucking weird?

Why does he look so fucking weird?

Cause he spent his childhood inside, on the computer not interacting with others. Just like OP

Communism and HIV

He got more money, brains and charisma than you, retard

now shut ur negro hole and buy more eth

Having a rekt digestive system that doesn't absorb nutrients properly and being a picky eater is often comorbid with autism.

Imagine being a white knight for anyone with money

How old were his parents when he was born? Likely genetic mutations.

Literally, genuinely autistic.

he looks like a different person on each pic

Underated

This

maybe the only person younger than me on this planet that i truly admire. The man is awesome.

Because he an autistic computer scientist that was in the right place at the right time.

I swear to dog, it's the same dude gargling his cock every thread. Same mannerisms every time.

As much as I disagree with him politically, I have to love this guy.
Looking at him you would never guess he is a billionaire. But he is, and self-made too. It's respectable.
desu I don't think he ever expected eth to come this far

childhood in the zone

millionaire*

because he was abused

now he spends his time in southeast asian and eastern europe abusing others

Yes you're right. If we assume he has 500k ether, it's about a quarter billion.
Maybe someday he'll join the billionaire boys club if eth goes to $2k.

Autist with barely enough processing power to be functioning. High-functioning would be a stretch. It makes him good with coding and he can give talks because he literally thinks in code at this point.

yeah he's def on track.
last time i looked at his wallets they were like 250milish

ive dealt with people way more autist than him, and way less successful than him in the corporate world.

dude harnesses his autism better than anyone ive known.

Keep in mind he was an early investor of bitcoin so yes, billionaire. If not now, in a year.

Because he is a slav

>t. 56%

because he's not human

Because he is. Do you think one person can work so much and be on whatever blockchain meetup every time? The "person" Vitalik in reality are the four brothers Dimitri, Sergey, Vladi and Alexey who play the Ethereum mastermind role.
His mother is "Satoshi Nakamoto", she raised the 4 kids alone and needed money so she invented bitcoin. The "father" of "Vitalik" is just a bodyguard ( thats why he is so muscular and does not look like the "Vitaliks" at all).
The father of "Nakamoto" clearly is Igor Bogdanoff.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?

cue the EDF

>charisma

He has no parents. Grew up in a government facility to be given a new identity to live when he got older. This is all part of the cabal's plans.

He's an autistic Russian paedophile.

Looks like what you would expect desu.

big brain heda
culture of pizza

He has Crohn’s? Wait... does that mean I have autism? Shit...

He's Canadian.