LOL. Where were you when you didn't buy the next BTC/ETH?

LOL. Where were you when you didn't buy the next BTC/ETH?

Iota will be bigger than bitcoin. You're watching history unfold. Cap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/news/economy/volkswagen-germany-cars-economy/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Volkswagen is fucking dead you idiot.

You really think VW is a big deal?

LOL

Seems someone forgot about the dieselgate.

I would sell while you are still ahead, twitter brainlet.

xD

Chief What Now Of What?

Seriously, why try shilling this to Veeky Forums? Nobody understands actual business here. Let them troll themselves over actual shitcoins while we get filthy rich. I bought in at 0.35 personally. Didn't have that much money for it but I'll hold this one for a comfy 2018.

It's not just VW, it's the entire automotive industry. But as I said, keep bashing your heads in over your little shitcoins, I'm out of here. You can't grasp the scope of this from your little basement hole.

Notice how he only mentions VW?

Or did you miss that part of the tweet?

LOL

You are correct sir. All of /biz knows BTC is horseshit but holds it because of normie adoption. No other coin is getting normie adoption quicker than IOTA. IOTA will be bigger than BTC.

OK VW is dead, how about Microsoft, Samsung, Cisco, and all the other confirmed partnerships?

What other "alt" coins are going on national tv, getting articles in forbes, and have as fast a growing online following?

That's only for this television appearance you gigantic dumbass, did you not see the list of partnerships IOTA announced?

IMO they should do less social media shilling and fucking fix their product

Reddit:the Coin

They are not worried about your wallet as they have always been focused on the machine to machine economy and IOT first. There are already weather stations and other products using IOTA just fine.

The UCL wallet is coming in December and the data marketplace pilot just started. What items need fixed right now?

Once again, mainstream adoption.

The god damn coordinator. Fuck your centralized shit coin.

The developers are insufferable faggots and loose cannons.

Its current year user, we need to build cities for the incoming refugees

>VW corporation
>builds VW
>builds skoda
>builds audi
>builds porsche
do you even remotely understand how big of a deal those guys are? They're like 20% of germany's economic output

How does this even affect you? You rather be beholden to 5 chink miners controlling everything?

Its pretty clear that IOTA will be a top3 coin EO2018. There is no other crypto with this many partnerships and potential.

They wrote their own hashing function

>trying to debate those trips

>bitcoin has no partnership
>bitcoin is a piece of shit
>bitcoin has high fee
>bitcoin is slow
>bitcoin is not normie friendly
>bitcoin is still the king
>normies dont know anything other than bitcoin

notice something ?

LOL mining farms are blockchain coordinators. The coordinator is being open sourced in December, then distributed in early 2018, then removed completely. IOTA is in Beta and have a roadmap for the coordinator.

then don't waste your breath on them..rent free

> Big deal I will be on TV.
So decentralised.
Such progressive.
Very working product.

exactly my point. IOTA is getting mainstream adoption faster than any other coin. Once normies start to look into crypto they will keep seeing IOTA similar to what has happened with ETH but on a much greater scale.

>Chief Digital Officer

also i know the german TV audience
nobody other than old boomers watch ZDF
youngsters dont watch tv at all

>muh partnerships
lol that's not what gets a coin in top 3

and those old boomers are going to sit their kids and grandkids down and talk about IOTA. ADOPTION

>not even a blockchain
into the trash it goes

>b-b-but hurr it's fast
>it's cheap man,
nigger, no coin will ever be used as a real currency because they're all to volatile, and will always be because of speculation. Bitcoin is a store of value, but keep dreaming that normies will say no to bitcoin and out of a thousand of other coins they will pick your shitcoin
kek

>moma
>literally exists so boomers dont feel lonely why setting up coffee at 6am

You know what does? How about no fees, infinite scalable, Great development team (see bcnext), no mining, daily updates from founders/devs, first to market w/ dag, data marketplace (data is the new oil), and once again mainstream taking notice (forbes, german national tv, rueters, and more)

Yeah you can keep your mohammedcoin to yourself. Byteball is much better for this niche

except that it's two years late to the party

lol dude, the automobile industry as a whole contributes 2,7% to the GDP of Germany. And VW is only a smallll part of that.
money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/news/economy/volkswagen-germany-cars-economy/index.html
VW even did a great damage to the german GDP and reputation because of diesel gate, so quite the contrary.
>20%
what drugs are you on?
iota will crash horribly

>You know what does?
autistic team and grassroots marketing

also if some one claims to have the NEXT BIG THING
like the iota dev said earlier
it wont be the next big thing

it's like that one time that nakashitsu guy or how he was called invented that distributed hash table crypto bullshit that nobody bought.

yeah but he didnt spew around claiming its the next big thing worth 11k USD
and it only started to lift off in january of 2017
bitcoin was worth jack shit for 3 years lmao

But the main IOTA dev already has made "The Next Big Thing", he even called it Nxt.

what do you mean? People were going apeshit when it hit 60$ and thought the sky was exploding when it hit 120$.

THEN it went into hiatus for a long ass time. People made mad cash on it before that many times.

No fees, no security. Tell me what is incentive for anyone playing good/honest on the IOTA network? Good-will / altruism?

Dev team introducing backdoors, security vulnerabilities. Very open dev team for a closed source project. LOL.

No mining, no fair distribution, they even SEIZED other peoples money! Apropriation.

Was not first to market with DAG - Byteball was first to market.

Shit scam like Bitconnect at best.

this
shitcoin confirmed
/thread

>i read a summary of a summary of the whitepaper
>i understand technology better than microsoft
ok

IOTA FUD is really low level these days. Your post was bad and you should feel bad.

KYS

Hurr durr muh authoritaah

great argument shithead

No fees because each send requires two confirmations. Actually very intuitive and others will copy. BCNext is creating an incentive program for full nodes called IOTA Control Agent.

Dev team did not introduce a backdoor. They had copy protection which is understandable as they were in alpha.

Mining = centralization by mine farms like China. Waste of electricity and time.

They prevented theft during alpha stage

Yeah shits a scam don't invest....stay poor

>IT tech company employing tens of thounsands of software experts
>you
I guess the appeal to authority sometimes just makes semse.

Byteball has no mining either, no Coordinator, and not backdoors, you can start your own coin if you like, its 12 semi-trusted witnesses is the invention which IOTA will steal/appropriate when they "Distributed Coordinator", instead of shutting it off. Screen cap this faggot.

Is that so hard? To open-source and develop with others hmm?

"each send requires 2 confirms", evil node can confirm double-spends you know, not every node has to run the same software.

Take your shit promises elsewhere of what the BCNext/CfB scammer comes up with next to keep you invested in his Ponzi scheme.

At best, it was a backdoor, at worst, the security vulnerability was rookie mistake as Bruce Scheiner (cryptogod) described, and that "rookie mistake" was second after the first mistake of even attempting to make their own hash function and signature scheme.

Both options show IOTA is a shitcoin of epic proportions, a Ponzi scheme better than BitConnect.

me, works for bigger and better than Microsoft, but okay.

have fun with that windows phone, silverlight and iota. lmao.

keep up the reddit spacing m8

back to my original point, even if byteball is better it is late to the "mainstream" game. Check google trends and you will understand. I don't know enough about byteball to comment but will research it.

Regarding your other concerns, iota is still in beta and I all of the other devs discussing critiquing is great. It will only make IOTA stronger before they exit beta. I expect all issues resolved when IOTA is officially not in beta.

There is 1,000 byteball subscribers on reddit...IOTA subreddit adds that number daily lol

MAINSTREAM ADOPTION

I want to use binance, but they permit tether and I am morally opposed to tether. waht do ?

>Mining = centralization by mine farms like China.

Only if you use current implementation of Proof of Work

"mainstream adoption". go back to Bitcoin, it wins that card.

Does "being still in beta" mean you silently admit you tricked people into buying something which isnt actually the thing they thought they would be buying?

Let me see, from all the times I talked to IOTA devs, this is the list of "not yet actually finished", "still in beta", "baby training wheels", "that was first draft only", "we are working on it", "that will work trust us".

IOTA as network
its consensus design,
its game-theoretical aspects,
the Whitepaper,
Coordinator,
node and walelt implementation

are all not finished or even close to final design.

Yup, keep selling that Snake Oil mate.

Iota is also using a bullshit "lets waste electricity for no security gain" right now and since last 2 years.

Just as iota can spew "but muh network bound PoW", so can any blockchain.

THE NEXT BIG THING, once iota Ponzi scheme dies, from same people will be like

Bitcoin Blockchain-DAG featuring

Graphene protocol for block propagation
4GB blocks
Rolling UTXO
Network Bound PoW
IoT just like iota "let another device do it"

Buy it now before it mooons x2000x fjjklejarbacha

not sure your argument? My argument is exactly that this will be the next btc because of mainstream adoption. I understand the tech has a long way to go but the mainstream is taking notice. Your byteball will remain an altcoin even if the tech is better. You understand? Bitcoin and ETh are not close to the best but mainstream likes them. Mainstream likes IOTA period.

>Does "being still in beta"
from the ama the other day:

David Sonstebo 2 days ago
Dno wtf happened. Here is full answer:

This is IOTA focused, so I won't respond regarding Jinn here. As for when it is 'out of beta', that is an impossible question. All of the current distributed ledger projects (including Bitcoin which is 9 years old and Ethereum which is 4 years into it) are still in beta. Going from beta to production readiness will be an iterative process, it's kind of like asking where two overapping inkblots begin/end, or where two clouds that are merging begin and end, it's a gradient. A gradual process. However, we believe that 2018 will put us quite close to what most would call 'production ready', at least the core layer.

Bitcoin in Beta.

LOL YEAH SURE

compare yourself with bitcoin when it seems to your advantage, trash it when its about mining and such.

truth is, Bitcoin and Ethereum are top notch
production-readyl-quality when compared to iota. Bitcoin was even in 2010 (1 year after its creation), far far far more ahead than IOTA is 2 years "in beta".

>There are people on here right now legitimately trying to argue with these dub dubs

>pic related

I don't buy anything that bitfinex has their grubby fingers in

Good for you.

Better tech always prevails, IOTA is a dead end, it will be worthless when the better tech gets mainstream adoption - and it will since its better.

Have fun with your Ponzi scheme

Iota is legeimetly better than BTC tech wise, are you being retarded on purpose? Or are you 17?

Yeah i love paying $20 bucks in fees with bitcoin or my blockchain shitting itself because some kike ICO fills up all the blocks.

>There is 1,000 byteball subscribers on reddit...IOTA subreddit adds that number daily lol
Once again retard normie redditors flock to an absolute shitcoin while ignoring the much better version.
IOTA is empty hype

But maybe litecoin is the perfect example why it can still gain in value, absolute fucking retards buy it

>Yeah i love paying $20 bucks in fees
has nothing to do with the tech, but everything to do with the core devs