Draw Thread: Come Here Often? Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBBvXth-O_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far

Morning Drawanon!
A 24 hour repost from I'd be happy to exchange some writing work for this. Thanks in either case~!

Anchor post for the WiPs as they come for the middle pic. Also, to the artist of the rightmost pic, hoping to see what you came up with if you're still around.

I'm also keeping an eye out for the work you mentioned doing a few threads back whenever you finish it, goblinvomit. I'd like to contact you soon for commission info, if you're available

Thanks for reposting for me, but I've actually already contacted goblinvomit so your shitpost attempt is in vain.

Anchor post for pic related.

I need a creature for my upcoming campain:

A really big snail with the head of an old man. It has mouths for eyes and an eye where the mouth should be.

These videos can explain this better than any words:
youtube.com/watch?v=CBBvXth-O_g
youtube.com/watch?v=tnWP2Emps1M

Thank you

Requesting a man and a young elf girl walking down a forest path.

The elf girl is around 11-12 and wearing pants and a blouse with a belt. She has blonde hair. She looks like she is vigorously explaining something to the man.

The man is in his early 30s and has a "scruffy" on the road type look with unkempt hair and stubble.
He's dressed in an overcoat with a scarf, with two guns in a chest holster and an ornate saber around his waist.

thanks!

Repost/bump from the previous thread, Requesting a little old orc lady- her hair's white/silver with shaved sides and a long braid down the center, and she's wearing a brown suede shirt with an earthy-toned floral skirt (ankle/shin length).

Bonus points if she's trying to sell you a fruit that looks like an unholy mix of a crookneck squash's shape and a durian's spikes?

i didnt realize how bad i am at drawing kids but here you go

This is a bit of an odd request, but here goes in case anyone wants to try.

A young man in a male version of the outfit pictured, so with full sleeves, trousers and knee high boots. He has long red hair.

He is completely fucking terrified of something closing on him. Full on backing up away from it, expression of total fear. Like someone faced with their worst nightmare who can't simply turn and run.

If you want to add some representation of his fear, it's the shadow of a skeletal arm holding a sword.

Most people seem to request characters at their most heroic or relaxed, but I would really appreciate a picture of this guy facing something very bad after fucking up.

shoulderpad edition

>bad at drawing kids
Not the OR but those are freaking spot on.

OR here, can confirm. They are spot-on, I love it!

just curious but what are you using this for

Dropping for the guy who said he might give it a shot:

Could I please get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm using her as an NPC in a game of Only War.

how can something be the best and worst thing ive done at the same time

and then i re-read it realizing its a donkey-kong themed hooker, not donkey kong, oh well.

...what the fuck

Requesting the guy on the right, a good head and shoulders taller than the guy on the left, looping an arm around his buddy's shoulders while he gestures grandly with his free hand. All the while, the other guy's just disinterestedly scribbling on a clipboard.

Pictures aren't exact references; just so long as it's a huge fully-helmeted dude and a not-as-huge masked dude, it's cool.

Migration to new thread.

his may be a bit of a sizeable request but could I get some art of any or all of these NPCs from a campaign I'm DMing? Even just one would be good. If you could draws from pic related as members of the corresponding classes, working in the symbols from their images if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone does any of these.

Envy - Psychic/Psion
Wrath- Bloody Warrior
Sloth - Ghost channeling necromancer
Pride - Assassin/rogue
Lust - Dancer Bard
Greed - Cleric
Gluttony - Ooze themed antipaladin

ill pick this up if no one else wants it after i wake up.

I made that reference image you asked for at the end of last thread.

This goes out to both the OR and the donkey kong'd deliverer. Because holy kek.

oh ok. i might just do an upperbody portrait of yours if you dont mind

Not at all, I would be very thankful. Could she be leaning the baton on her shoulder so it's it view though?

Shit, dude, that'd be rad if you do pick it up. Thanks for even just showing interest if someone else does it first, though.

i was thinking this but if you want the shoulder lean i can do that

The shoulder lean wpuld help make her look less aggressive which is what I would like to see, but if that pose works best for you then by all means.

ok, well im gonna go to sleep cause its 11:30am, ill do yours when i wake up

So. Many. Keks.

Reposting for new thread: requesting an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two

Oh my fucking god my sides

Anchor post for that one user. Once again, absolutely loving it so far.

Anchor for the user who picked up my armaggedon coppers.

The ammo belts look quite similar, I wonder if the artist doing your supermonster is the same one who did my original request of the twins from back in February. Could be a coincidence, ammo pouches can only be so distinct.

delivery for a request made last thread!

why are you like this

That looks really nice in color.

Is it supposed to look like he picked up a turd he found?

Nah, I didn't have the pleasure of doing your twin request. Just a coincidence this time. [Supermonster drawanon here]

I figured it was a long shot, but thought I'd find out instead of let it bug me all day. The twins have been a huge hit with our game group, and the pic provided contributed greatly to helping us make them our own, very thankful to the artist.

Your piece is coming along really well by the look of it.

Requesting an imperial guardsman and an eldar guardian having a pushup contest/some other friendly contest.

Hey Veeky Forums it's me again.

I had this awesome Warforged drawn for me a while back (left bottom pic), and unfortunately he was taken out, possibly permanently, and I was hoping to get a tribute piece done for him. He was holding off the "Deep Father" enemy seen in the right images of pic related while the party escaped, before being promptly two-shotted by the beast, and knocked across the village by its tail.

I would like to get a shot like the top left image, with the monster in the background, staring down the Warforged standing in front of him defiantly, wielding his glowing purple greathammer, red cape on his back, etc.

I appreciate it drawfriends! This character means a lot to me, and I think this scene would really be amazing.

is there any restrictions on what we can request

To the drawthread working on my red scale master race kobld Olp the Magnificent I just want to say even though I've been gone a while I'm still here. No rush but a reminder that you're still here would be welcome. Thanks once again!

Here's a WIP from yesterday. I'm hoping to finish tonight.

Looking for someone to draw my Winter Witch with her familiar for my Winter-Themed campaign with her fox familiar beside her. She has a very shy personality which clashes with her familiars naturally outgoing nature.

Requesting someone to draw my character.
a humanoid form made of red wild nuclear energy no distinguishing features eyes/nose/mouth or anything. only wearing titanium bands around his body the energy busting out from between them.
pic related is what i want his form to look like basically.

Shit man, I'm excited!

Why am I like what?

Would anyone be willing to do an especially buff troll in an armoured vest standing/leaning next to an up armoured Harley Davidson combat chopper? Has a large bore shotgun holstered on the bike and a Remington Roomsweeper holstered on his hip with a large combat axe leaned against the bike. Bald except for a set of well kept full curl rams horns.

Maybe doing the classic 50s greaser schtick with a file instead of a comb

I have a request I would like to call "Why clear communication is important" A desert-themed D&D party. On being told that this game would be taking place in a desert-y locale, this is what the party came up with.

(1) Thought of the Old West and turned in the human paladin, who was basically Wyatt Earp with swords instead of guns.

(2) Me. Thought more Arabian Nights and stuffed the human cleric in a Kaftan and turban. (2) is provided for the full figure scope, the figure's beard and garments would be more similar to the for-ants insert (A)

(3) had something a little more Mad Max in mind. There's a female Tiefling rogue under that mess. Mask is more like (B) with accommodation for horns.

(4) The elf sorceress. Somehow thinking either Bikini or Belly Dancer, not 100% sure which. Maybe she was just thinking "I have a massive Charisma and can't wear armor anyway". Top more like (4), color/design and bottom more like (C) but the loincloth element would be shorter, knee length or so. If her hair could be up as per (C) without her hands being up (due to channeling magic), that would be great.

Not really, so long as its related to a game you are in, like a character, or scene or whatever.

so its for stuff like DnD campaigns?

Requesting my psychic waifu in these dark mage clothes with her big ol' staff and big ol' hips being all cute and floaty.

also taking requests for cute girls/guys to fill when I get home

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

hey, do you have a link to the costume art you're referencing in upper middle and right?

Any description of the guardsman himself?

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt. Ruffled frills like the reference encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Ok, no lie, but I'd love something like this, except with an older farmer as the guy who looks like he's ready to join a sailing expedition and the woman dressed like a barmaid.

Perhaps the expression and body language can be a bitter farewell as he leaves her for an expedition. Redhair with a long pig tail for the girl.

Actually scratch this request. It's pretty much perfect! Great job user!

It's the dark mage costume concepts from Fire Emblem: Fates, partially painted over. You can google to find the originals p easily

request from last thread

sup Veeky Forums I would like to request a female monk for a d&d setting. Most of the details are in the reference pic as for a stance either an action or meditation pose just so you can see her facial piercings. thanks now if you choose to draw this.

Requesting Kazan. He's a huge, jolly turkish-looking man with dark hair. Very fat, has a bit of a beard, drinks an incredibly flammable alcoholic drink, and carries a burning torch. He likes to spit fire at his enemies. And eat. And drink. A lot.

Requesting this woman wearing pyjamas with the word 'Serena' written on them repeatedly. A soldier has just walked in on her wearing them, and she's yelling at him whilst clutching a picture frame to her chest. She is both embarrassed and angry.

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

Requesting a tolkein-style elf bard. Facially, he is handsome and charismatic, and has a slight amount of stubble (technically he's a half elf, but besides the stubble he looks very much like a tolkein elf). His eyes are light brown, almost approaching orange, but not quite. His hair is dark-ish brown, pointed and stylised, like pic related. He is surrounded by a sea of children and angry, single mothers. He is nervously trying to diffuse the situation.

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

>She's gonna fuck the horse

I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature with the head of the creature on the right. I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible. It would also be great if there was an emphasis on the bioluminescent tail. Thanks!

I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style(pic related). The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol, artistry and tattoos, and Grunn, the half-troll god of death.

Thank you.
The ogres are gruff, but not necessarily ugly. No nipples though, they're all marsupials, so even if one was a female, it'd look male. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.

Requesting one of my player's chars. She has bright, rusty bronze hair, it's shoulder length and fairly wavy, perhaps slightly frizzy. Emerald green eyes. Pale freckled complexion. Pic on the right is for reference.

She has begun to notice in shock that her skin is peeling away to reveal her new form underneath, pic related (left). She might be pulling some of the skin away whilst watching in the mirror.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

Alright, I had a little struggles with the original colour I did for it, finished off with something kinda muted, but it is as finished as I'm gonna make it here

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena

Requesting a drunk elderly drow man wearing a beautiful dress, weeping as he plays the fiddle.

Pic related in sat next to him, weeping too from the emotion of the drow's song.

They are both incredible drunk.

Requesting a picture of an enlightened marble snake in a pose like this.
Reposting snek request for a marble Python posed like so

Description from d20pfsrd: A Marble snake has whitish-gray scales, translucent in places where its underlying veins can be seen. The snake's head is long and has a large lion-like mane of golden fur. Two long sharp fangs protrude from its mouth. Its multi-faceted eyes are red.

lol

thanks m8

Original requester here.
You are my fucking god.

OR, damn son, that's fuckin' awesome. Saved as hell, and three or five thank you's, like dang. Have an old meme.

Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.

something like this?

Requesting a monstergirl Bigfin Squid.
As cute as possible.

i dont see how you can make that cute....

Woomy.

Requesting my shadowrun combat decker DJ Goat Simulator. He’s a satyr from Ithaca, Greece working in Hong Kong. He has a pimped out Renraku Tsurugi Cyberdeck, a cyberware right arm (it’s the synthetic limb kind though) which he uses for super accurate Pistol blasting. He records his runs and daily playboy lifestyle and uploads it to the matrix through his cybereyes. Note this is mostly gambling against angry Chinese people. He is inspired by DJ Khaled, and he is not an actual DJ. He loves to indulge in Jazz(inhaler drug) and Psyche drugs for his shadowrunning.
He looks similar to Harry Potter in this picture. But more greek olive skin, and of course the satyr legs.

not OR but maybe if you use a squidling from splatoon as a base for the design it could work?

Sent to my DM, they can't stop laughing.

Doing pencil scribbles. Drop your request.

Anyone know what happen to unsettling request guy? It doesn't feel the same without him

Requesting a knight inspired by modern swat

Hey OR here this looks righteous as fuck dude thank you so much.

This might please you

This is the PC of one of my players, Serena was another guys PC until she was murdered. This guy put on the mask and said he wouldnt remove it until the guys who killed her were dead. The guy isnt realy edgy, but the guy who plays him is a bit awkward, so he doesnt get much development most of the time. Still when he actually does something its often the most memorable bit of a session.
>Okay, a small army of 100 ogres are attacking your land, what are your plans?
>I'll deal with them.

>He proceeds to slaughter them single handedly with long range stealth tactics.

What setting?

Like these?

Like these, right?