What do I do with my life biz?

High school senior here. Deadlines are coming up and I don’t know if I should follow the college meme or the trade school meme.

I don’t care too much what I do as long as I make decent money.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackreactor.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a year late to get rich on crypto. So I guess wait for asteroid mining I guess.

trade school. welding

Jokes on you. I’ve been in crypto for a while already. But I obviously need to wageslave for a few years too.

Coding Bootcamp. All the advantages of college, duration of tradeschool. Better not be a brainlet if you're gonna make it.

Just go to a normie party college and trade shitcoins. 4 years is easily enough time to amass enough money to never wagecuck

>i don't care as long as I get money
Yes, you do. You may not realize it now but you definitely do care.

Ask yourself what you would do if you could do it for your entire life and not worry about money. Don't formulate the answer based on whether it's immediately profitable or not.
If money was no object, what would you do on a daily basis? Whatever it is, find a way to monetize it.

Honestly do the "Follow what you want to do meme" and if what you want to do is only make money no matter what, then start working before you're out of high school to get experience.
College is fine as long as you take internships WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN COLLEGE. Also no SJW crap degrees

This, but spend 2 years in college first to enjoy it, major in MIS and party it up in college, then take the bootcamp.

What are these boot camps? Do I need to be good at coding beforehand? I have basically no experience besides a shitty high school java class. Would people actually hire me from these boot camps?

>i don't care as long as I get money

Then become a transsexual prostitute and organize a gangbang every day. You will make a living and retire at about 30. GL HF

See I’m not entirely sure what i want to do yet. I’m thinking of something like finance/economics but I don’t know how much math is involved in that kinda stuff. I’m pretty bad at math. Also I doubt I would get into many good schools because I have low gpa/high sat. Would doing what I like still apply if I go to a shitty school?

But srsly, you do care. Do something that you can comprehend right now. Something that you have a basic kjnowledge of before even learning the practice. Try not to get bored with it.

>good schools
Now that's the real meme they don't tell you about. Employers only care about experience.

Also finance/economics definitely take math.

I agree. But the main reason I want money isn’t because of greed. I’m the only man in the house and I need to take care of my mom soon so I’m looking for something that allows me to do that in a relatively short amount of time. I’m trying to make stable income before pursuing hobbies and other things

Like theoretical math? Or just plugging bullshit into formulas?

I agree. But I hear from most people that a lot of firms won’t even take a look at your app if it isn’t from a tier1 school.

>But I hear from most people that a lot of firms won’t even take a look at your app if it isn’t from a tier1 school.
Are these the same people who say you won't be successful unless you go to college? Or just people trying to justify their 100k student debt?

I don't want to lead you down the wrong path because I'm just some guy on the internet, but you'll find out no matter what college you go to that people usually don't know shit about anything and its all about getting lucky.

You need to be aware of that the target you want to achieve can only be achieved by owning something (a business). If you will want to get hired by sm1, they wont pay much at start even if u will be a programmer. It takes a lot of time to learn stuff hard enough to get paid well by employer. Become employer. It's hard but less hard than pursuing dopamine gotten from "bonus" in corpo.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

Thanks. Gonna give it a shot and check out some local state schools tomorrow. I agree. It’s just everyone is really emphasizing to have a backup plan. I plan on owning a business in the future. I just feel sort of limited right now because I don’t have much capital to start one with (3k crypto; 3k savings)
Lol

Honestly if you are going to get a bachelors at some point. Maybe start at a community college before going to a real deal university. The saving alone are worth it, but I may be biased cause the one I went to was just simply an awesome school. Can't really say the same about every one.

Good Luck man. Shit really is a journey once you get out of High School. Just remember you will trip. You will fall, but everytime you do you can just get right back up and keep going. Best wishes. - Mr. FUD

hackreactor.com/

drive an 18 wheeler.
no rent, no car costs.
tax rate in US works out to less than 10% with per diem and write offs,
you can easily save 75% of your gross income,
if not literal retard will stand out amongst peers and get better runs and make more money,
see the country.
have free time in cool places and get paid to go there.
mega lulz people-watching at truck stops,
buying BTC with your savings, you could retire within 3-5 years,
any questions, ask away

>trade school
It's a meme. Don't do it. Trades are for the drones, aka normies, who would be more than happy to do it. You, on the other hand, would most likely get stuck in a specific industry and hate it, cursing yourself for throwing your life away to do mindless drone labor. Don't do it.

>coding bootcamp
Due to a certain popular movie, people want to learn to play the violin and join an orchestra.

"Violin playing" bootcamps spring up all around the country, claiming they will teach you how to play in 2 weeks, and that you can join an orchestra after.

Tens of thousands of people go to these bootcamps, where they roast marshmallows, look at Barney the Dinosaur episode, and have instructors tell them that they are really good at playing the violin.

Tens of thousands of people finish their two weeks courses, and go to apply for violin-playing positions in orchestras.

Orchestras are flooded with applicants who know only how to roast marshmallows and sing Barney songs.

Orchestras device a clever test: Applicants are given a picture with a violin, a piano, and a drum set, and are asked to point out the violin.

Applicants who cannot point out which is the violin, are rejected on the spot.

And that is "bootcamp"/FizzBuzz

Read a few good books instead. You can easily pick X university and follow its curriculum or find some open source projects to contribute to.

What's your GPA/SAT?