ARK

ARK MARINES REPORT IN

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit?ts=595ea770#gid=0
classicdelegate.biz/faq
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pink leader reporting in

deluded arkie protecting 3100 ARK
who /comfy/ here

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO MOON

>3.5k ark staking since $0.50
>day trading 300 ark on binance trying to accumulate more

who else /comfy/

Any tips for day trading?

Arkie reporting in, we gon see 100$ next year /comfy/ af

How many ARKs must I own to be a marine?

buy high sell low

oh, cya then

try the faucet, user

$10 when?

maybe a couple months.

i bought ark because of the anime girl

Last two digits of this post decide the price of Ark in USD by April 2018.

3015 Arkie here, can't wait to go get my GT-R

2.1k BBC squad reporting

i'm a deluded ark marine

>12
that's actually realistic

Healthy mackerel here

100% deluded holding 4.7k

I love you arkies, even the

You mean my last digits

18.4k here

lol

$100

5.1K ARK holder here. Fueling up the ship right now. All the best to my fellow ARK holders

Fuck

how many arkmarines started with only a few hundred at sub 1$ prices? remember when it was sitting at 17k sats for fucking ever?
anyways i went from 300 ark to 2.1k and am very happy with the coins performance as well as the community around it. the best fudding in crypto is done to ark and it's all done by ark holders

>bantz

>mfw I'm 17 x deluded arkmarine

you can basically just live off of dividends

>implying it's not

400 ark here hope i manage to get to 500

Last three digits divided by first digit is the price of Ark by May 1 2018. This time for real.

$223.75

I'd fucking cum diamonds.

>$223

nice

I know you guys are bias, but what should I buy more of? Ark or Stratis?

When you vote do you only vote once or do you vote once a day?

And how often do you get rewards for supporting a delegate?

At the moment you should go 60% ARK and 40% Stratis, both are very good coins but ARKs new updates will blow away most other coins

MOBILE WALLET WHEN

You vote once and thats it

Wednesday

Possibly this year, they have got their business entity so its easier to get it onto the Appstore without it getting removed immediately

You vote once and continue to get gains every month, yes?

This excites me

The number one reason I know Ark will be successful is because it has hype. People shill it all the time. Look at all the shitcoins that got shilled and did a x10. We have real technology and a good team.

Only 250 Ark

You vote 1 time. Basically, you're just putting a flag into the ground that says "i, (adresse) support xyz".
Delegates either pay out when a specific balance is reached or every x days.

Here is a list with the current delegates and their payout conditions.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit?ts=595ea770#gid=0

I voted for calidelegate since they seem pretty competent desu.

Thank you anons, I appreciate it.

that's 2500 by March

25000 by 2020

>I know Ark will be successful is because it has hype
not outside of a few hundred autists who are already bought in imo

Depending on who you vote for, you may be able to change your layout frequency. The biz_classic delegate lets you choose whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly.

*payout

how do you choose?

why would you even want your payout to be weekly or monthly instead of daily?

see
nothing is going to hurt ARK more now if they launch their app and it gets taken down immediately. I think they're making sure to specifically prevent that from happening, mobile wallets are 98% done, the 2% remaining is probably just ironing out the legal kinks.

Also correct me if I'm wrong. During the last livestream they said that mobile wallets will be released before the end of the year, Definitely within the next 4 weeks.

As a biz_classic voter one of my main frustrations is the faucet. At least increase the chances a small fraction because currently its not a very decent amount.

every transfer of ark costs .1 ark. you need to be nigger rich or retarded to do anything but weekly or monthly. if you get your payout daily you will be losing 3 ark a month just in tx fees

.1 ark transaction fees, daily transactions costs you .7 ark per week while monthly eats .025 ark per week.

classicdelegate.biz/faq

There’s a .1 transaction fee with Ark (it’s being reduced to 0.01 soon). So the less frequent your layouts, the less you lose.

Serious question: should I buy more? I am aware that more ark equals more dividends. How much for the dividends to pay off nicely?

oh wow i didnt even realize this. what if you have a monthly payout and your delegate gets shut down the day before the monthly payout? can that happen?

are they going to decrease the fees when ark = $10?

$1 transaction fees are steep

lol what if your delegate accidentally sends everyone's forging rewards to a random address that just happened to be first on a list and pretends to try to get it back and then disappears and comes back under a new name and is a total fuckhead to everyone? can that happen?

i assume you're being sarcastic but i don't know much about ARK. i apologize if it's a stupid question

8.3 ark, am i gonna make it biz?

they plan to make fees scalable i think when core 2.0 comes out

There have been cases of delegates that scammed and kept all the forging rewards to themselves. The most recent one was this Russian named "shaman" that claimed to be in the hospital for 2 months then sent 8000+ ark to bittrex and disappeared.

You should vote for delegates that are active in the community and have a good reputation.

lol that actually happened, it's the story of biz.
To answer your question, it's the wild west out here, anything can happen.

25k ARK squad leader on deck. At ease, carry on gentlemen. /our/ delegate biz_private weekly payout 49 ARK- comfy af.

all my money is in ark.

all of it.

it's my one shot.

hold me lads.

Deluded Arkie reporting.
But since I am so poor I could only afford 700 despite all in.
wont make it

then he will lose the approximate 42 ark he gets daily for being a delegate top come back with a different name means he will need people to vote him with a voting power of 1.3 million ark

He's describing the original "biz" delegate. Once he got ousted for doing that, "biz_classic" replaced him and have been forging for almost half a year and paying without fail.

How much?

classicdelegate.biz/
If biz_private is better than biz_classic for people above 25k Ark, why is there one guy there with 26k?

That 26k guy on biz_classic hasn't touched his Ark in months and doesn't even have an account made so he's getting paid daily and losing out on 0.1 ark every single day.

I think he's dead desu.

i already am voting for Veeky Forums delegate. not voting for my Veeky Forums friends would be a travesty. i think i will be changing my payout to monthly now that i know about the fees, however

Samesies.
1.4k ark. I can't wait to finish school. Being poor is shit.

We don't know, the guy hasn't touched his wallet or biz account in months. Senor Chang asked me if I was him when I had a few question about switching to _private.

Yes if he were active/alive he would have switched

I have a credit card with a $10k limit that has 0% APR for 12 months.

Should I?

no don't give (((them))) a chance to fuck you over over don't spend $$ you cant lose

pretty well
Say 1,000 ARK'll get you about 1 every three days with the right delegate

If Ark has a 100% chance to grow exponentially, then I don't understand the risk.

There is always a risk

Yes, I would max that shit out no joke. Beat the jew at his own game

checking in on my way to the moon

don't listen to , you will forever hate yourself if you miss the ship to $10 (because you WILL fomo in)

download the wallet, stake someone, go to the active slack/reddit, have a look at their buisness entity, whatever, but don't fucking sell or don't do not buy in. If you don't want to do 10k, do 5 at least. One every day to reduce the short term variance

Thank you. Fwiw, I already have 2k, but I want at least 3-4k. Ideally, 5k, so I get a healthy 1+ Ark per day.

Does anyone know if its possible to cold storage ARK and vote?

>Ideally, 5k, so I get a healthy 1+ Ark per day.
If Ark reach $100, it would give you $100 EVERY DAY doing nothing.
comfy af

To my understanding, if you have your wallet address and 12 word passphrase, you can access your ark anywhere. Since I have my 12 words memorized and can find my address in the explorer, my hard drive could die and I don't lose my Ark.

could moon any minute now guys

>The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This shouldr not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. Fuck I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

holy fuck dude

this looks fine as fuck

$3.6 IT'S HAPPENING

how does that top line make any sense

Can you screencap your wallet?

If you're not LARPing, we can stop sending payments to that address and distribute it to the rest of our voters instead.

I got 99 ARK and a BTC not one