A new world, without pajeet shitposts

This is the petition to ban all IP ranges from India.
Sign below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bh9xQ0i2bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Signed

Cumskin

100%

At least give us country flags.

Can we ban US too?

signed 10,000%

what are proxy servers dude

Signed.

wow just read the rule 3 op you are begin unreasonable right now

designated shitting servers

>this is the best the rest of the world has managed to come up with
>still makes no one mad because it's just reminding them they're white

Signed

kek

signed

>spot the pajeet

This proposal is demonstrably racist

Also, a good neoliberal imperialist would want the pajeets throwing everything into crypto, that way they can be exploited to the max

cumskin...i don't think i've ever heard an insult against whites that did not make me laugh. cracker, honky, white devil...they actually sound more like compliments. cumskin at least sounds like an insult, but it does not feel like it at all. why would that be? is it because i know deep inside that white people are superior, is it all psychological? i mean, as soon as you call a black person the "n-word", they go fucking haywire, while it literally means black...that's it, black people hate being called black. the only logical conclusion is that they hate themselves.

Scamming the scammers. I've no problem with it.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

none of them sound like "compliments"

you're describing yourself

Hear hear!

its already signed on somethign called gg no re net neutrality

>triggered

Signed

>Assuming everyone on Veeky Forums who is not Indian is white.

I'm a minority and even still I hate seeing these pajeet shitposts

signed

Can we put on flags for just a day? I want to see a confirmation that 90% of begging threads are just pajeets

I second this, it would be funny just to see

Signed

>neoliberal imperialist
Pajeets don't have money. They scalp trade and crash bull runs all the time by flash selling the second they make KFC money for the night. You retarded kike.

They literally ruin the marketplace and turn it into a schizophrenic nigger slum house.

Put flags on, but hide them for India posters.

Pointless. Pajeets would get western VPNs, trolls would get indian VPNs.

kek
sum1's pissy

>pajeets are weak and have no financial influence
>they literally crash muh market
>muh enemy is weak and deserving of contempt, yet strong enough to ruin me

lern2 make gainz on impoverished zerg rushing

Whoa.... someones really sensitive. Try not to melt snowflake.

kill yourselves fucking wh*te subhumans
so autistic you dont even reproduce anymore, topkek
white genocide best day of my life

>white genocide
Believing our propaganda. Wew lad... stay mad

whoaohwo
ur rilly riled bruther frummer nuther muther

This also used to be me.
Please take care of your health.
Don't fuck around with jack stands.
Do not burn brake fluid.
Those times you look at your hands, dirty in grime and dirt, are not moments to be proud of, it's cancer in your 50's.

Use PPE.

I did the same with BMWs, Miatas and neons.

They knew me as neonflipper over in Veeky Forums.

One day, I just stopped. I want to do it again. I kinda should. I have the free time and the money.

But, don't fuck with your health, kid.

Nah, I don't got cancer or anything. But one day I thought to myself, the fuck am I doing.

Then I got a job in IT, 70k, remote, fun.
Travelled Asia, also fun.

Looked at myself and quit that.

Fuck.

Yes please for the love of Krishna, ban this filth

Look at this triggered simp.
>muh bernie sanders
>muh hollywood #resistance movement
>muh low t 236 test score
>muh female orientated reactionary simp mentality on Veeky Forums
>muh animalistic low t hissy fit

Stay mad you phillipino manlet.

She's almost cute enough to set my drink on

The guy posting his used car entrepreneur shill post everywhere is a perfect example of why a ban should be in place.

Fuck off, faggot. She's a goddess.

ban all brown people desu

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7bh9xQ0i2bw

All the crypto gains in the world wouldn't stop me from kicking your fucking teeth in, faggot.
We are here to ban pajeet scammers...not everyone who isn't white.

>Those times you look at your hands, dirty in grime and dirt, are not moments to be proud of, it's cancer in your 50's.

Just use gloves and a respirator mask when necessary. Exhaust fumes and benzene are the worst car related carcinogens, so as long as you work in a well ventilated area and don't constantly cover yourself you don't have to worry about cancer.

>t. med student

Selectively buttmad

hehehehe

like i give a fuck.
you would get killed son i would pull your guts out and fall asleep in them you little brown cuck

>pull your guts out and fall asleep in them
litterally what...are you trying to freak me or fight me? lol
nice try pajeet :-) maybe next time you'll use actual insults

if those words are confusing to you then I'm sorry to say you probably are not white.

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to argue...I literally admitted I wasn't white earlier in this thread. Fuck off and let this shit die...it's apparent it got filled with butthurt used car salesmen and pajeets.

now kiss

shouldn't you put this in /qa/?

source pls

Yes

CAD ip # here.. signed, banned IP # from pajeet area

YES x 2

Underrated.

cosined

Better ban north and South Korea plus China while you’re at it to. Signed for poo tho.

a good insult for whites, would be : jew slave.

Shit happens. Get off out internet brown skin.

>thinks VPNs work on Veeky Forums

Kek

Signed.