Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853633
fumbbl.com/p/group?group=6524&op=view
fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=840417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taking a break from practicing OTT in excel to post in the new skull thread.

sp00ky

>If all goes well Dungeon Bowl will also see the light of the day.

This. Please, let this happen. I want my four player multiple balls and extra bitz 'n gubbins Dungeon Bowl tournament games again.

agility checks done with a 1d12 when

>let's buff agility teams

But why

Despair but also Hope

Tooby vs Chopa

Choppa, feed your fucking hampsters

crab is a shit player whos only strength is a beginner friendly team thats been build up for two seasons. He's also a salty fuck thats gloating over every mistake his enemy makes. Its pathetic. Nobody wants him to win.

Is that you Phoenyx?

I started boardgaming a couple of years ago. Blood Bowl looked interesting but the barrier to entry was high (I'm one of those guys who like getting things new or unused and don't favor unofficial models where I am able, don't judge others if they use other models though).

The upcoming release has me existed thoug . Was thinking of getting the Blood Bowl 2 video game to get my feet wet in the rules. Good idea?

Elves being Elves.

Skaven backdoor playoff spot steal when

Only time I really gloat is when opponents take memesaws for a 100k stun.
If you have the money to spare, sure. I would recommend fumbbl, but it you risk getting picked up by vet coaches and losing hard. Granted that could happen in any case.

Check the NBFL group on FUMBBL for more ideas. There's plenty of past teams too that are no longer part of the league, like Fangsas City, so you can go through previous seasons for even more ideas.

fumbbl.com/p/group?group=6524&op=view

2d blocks are already way safer than any agility action even on a +2, and blocks only get better

FUMBBL first in my opinion. It's free and is far more complete that Blood Bowl II. BB2 has only 8 teams, while FUMBBL implements all 20+ CRP rosters available and has a generally more complete interpretation of the rules, with fewer bugs. All you need to run the client is Java as well.

The community is definitely more skilled but also a lot better about playing complete games, rather than conceding on the first bad dice roll.

Veeky Forums's also currently running a 30+ player league with 6-round seasons - the current season is on round 5/6 and will probably be over soon, so you can also play the game in a league environment, which is arguably what the game was designed around.

Fuck blitz kickoff result. Fuck it right in the fuck.

Preach it brother.

would you rather get blitzed, or pitch invasion as defense

Pitch Invasion, chance the opponent gets fucked over some too.

>get blitzed
>as defense
what? clearly BLITZ because as defense this is almost a free turn, at invasion you risk getting hurt too

>as offense/reciever
gimme that Invasion as stated

I think he meant if you are offense you get Blizted and defense you are Pitch Invaded.

>tfw no morg gf

So after week 6, if you're not in the tourney you're done? Only 2 rookies and 6 vets? Any consolation tournament? If not it's going to be a crowded rookie field next season with Only 4 of 18 teams being over 1300 tv.

Nothing. Teams with less than 1300 TV who'd rather continue in the vet league and get a better shot at the cup are still free to do so.

That is also why the TV cut off limit is still not 100% decided on.

You're always allowed to sign up for the Veteran bracket even if you've got a freshly made 1000TV team; there's no minimum so you can promote a team from the Rookie bracket whenever. It's still possible to fight your way up to top 6 with inducements.

Foot Blooters have never been Rookie, for example - they started off swimming with the sharks (and I have mad respect for that, even if Yog has terrible MSpaint skills).

The TV limit in Rookie is an upper one; it's meant to be more of a place to (re)build a team in a relatively more gentle environment and practice a bit for a season. You can promote a team to Veteran at any time if you want.

>In LGS playing bloodbowl
>chad walks in with his 9/10 GF asking for Settles of Catan
>claims to be a grade a genius to the manager
>sees me setting up the pitch
>"hey I know that game, I have a sick chaos team in bb2"
>he challanges me to a game table top if he can use the stats from his bb2 team
>grin and allow him
>he says he rolled over 10 doubles and 5 str+
>"ok"
>I pull out my high elf team and buy inducements
>He never even gets the ball for 2 rounds in a row
>throws over the peices and tells his girlfriend to leave because this place is for losers
>gf walks up to me and starts flirting
>tell her to fuck off, I'm saving myself for a DE witch
>sip my Mtn Dew Gamer Fuel triumphantly

>tfw you won't hold hands with Ripper

1300 is too high. 300 in inducements is basically what most teams will face vs. veterans, and its easier to play through with an experienced team than a fresh one.

But they open themselves up to a free wizard or a good star player if they are at 1300 in rookies. I've played worse at 1000tv so the others should be fine.

friendly reminder: never play games when you are fucking tired, this leads to inevitable defeats

There are a few rookie teams with TW greater than 1300. Should be sure it's a TW and not current TV pushing a few more teams up.

several in the 1200-1300 TW with choices to make.

>chainsaws

Have they ever worked well for you?

Had a Gobbo kill a Treeman with a chainsaw once.

It felt incredibly fitting.

I kinda wish this was real
some 30ish bongo king of blood bowl drinking his dew

MAULED FOR THE LOVE OF MEMES
PLAY YOUR MATCH SO WE CAN SEE THE WAIFU WARS

Seconded

>tfw no kronxagor gf

On a scale of 0/m'lady, how do you rate my vampire logo?

If you are doing this, you gotta have the level of sick details MMM has

Hell I wish every coach did, the goblin coaches put more effort into names then some of the "best players" in the league

Probably gonna use my old team but fooling around with GIMP is fun.

My best named player died this season, but if the new orc team comes with goblin and troll models not in the box, I have a chance of raising the dead for table top.

>open themselves up to a free wizard or a good star player if they are at 1300 in rookies
Yeah because inducements totally even the field right? Its not like pretty much any match that wasn't fling or gobbo proved that assessment wrong right?

Jesus christ, cut those wings out properly.

Also, friendly reminder that following MMM in its wake to come up with a team theme, is cheap and pathetic. Apply yourself fool!

I would make better names for my players/teams, but I'm honestly not very good at it. Sorry, fampai.

>meanwhile at mauled's place

Using BBCode is hard.

Mauled was online 31m ago and Werter is online now.

>tfw they didn't play their match

Im at work you dum-dum
Also still waiting for mauled to reply, i assume he still has no stable connection

>dumb puns
>effort

Puns are great, fight me.

Puns are the least creative way to name a team, everyone uses them, they're the go-to for people who have no idea what naming convention to use for their teams. Instead of a team with fluff you get a dictionary of puns.

>implying anyone reads all the autistic fluff some people give to their teams and players

By fluff I did not mean long biographies the coach made up, but stories that build around a player as he plays. It helps if he's named like an actual player and has an identity instead of being just another pun in a team of puns.

>no stable connection
What is wrong with britbongistan? I live in 'straya and even with our upside-down and backwards technology I can maintain a good connection for games when you're all asleep

fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=840417

So I think I might try high elves next rookie season. Does /bbg/ approve of my team?

>high elves
Stopped reading right there.
Play some good elves instead, especially for a short league.

Real legends speak for themselves, and a good coach will give the puns fluff.

>Implying puns are creative
Puns can be just as creative as any other naming theme. But some naming themes are shit too.

This.
>Cowboy Tanktop LMAO
Its bottom of the barrel naming, and the frequency with which it is used, shows how many plebs are in this league.

If you wanted 3 more (you)s you should just go to a hall of mirrors.

Ripper/10, mate

Wow, you name your players? What a piece of shit. Everything is a terrible name and should just be left blank.

>play on FUMBBL
>queue in Blackbox for a quick game before work
>get picked and game set up
>suddenly PM from opponent
>"sry I'm in a game pls let us play in about 1hour or so"

FFS, why do people like this even queue in Blackbox

Still waiting on my ISP lads, fucking joke.

Wish I was off to the Bugman's XXXXXX thing, they've got these guys on sale. In metal.

Reading what I've seen though, I don't need 6 new plastic teams. 2 in the base box, 4 in the day-one Expansion. Won't be able to bring myself to selling them though.

Damn, unfortunately I didn't get to collect those (You)s because it was posted after I left but before I got home.

No idea but you should send that on to an admin and get the game unscheduled, it's a clear violation of the process and the oppo will probably get a deserved slap on the wrist

Aren't you forgetting your smug anime faces?

You should have just asked man

Round 6: confirmed for never EVER

I wish they would just sell the rules along with the teams I want. The box set look like shit with humans only having 2 blitzers and no ogre and the orcs only having 2 black orcs.

And then there is an expansion but no dark elves in the expansion so it's I just want the rules not all this other bullshit. I don't have the patients to use a fucking nurgle team

>werter rn

>the goblin coaches put more effort into names then some of the "best players" in the league
I can assure you that I applied absolutely no effort in naming my goblins.

Daily reminder that every coach in the entire league is rooting for logic

They're probably identical to the last boxset. Humans with 6 Linos, 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers, and Orcs with 6 Linos, 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Blorcs.

I just hope they don't fuck with the existing rosters too much.

>I just hope they don't fuck with the existing rosters too much.
Wasnt there a fag in the last thread also going like >last time they didn't change much of the rules as well, but teams instead, and look what that did to the meta
Which is literally the fucking reason for a new edition. If you just want the status quo with new models then go fuck yourself. A new meta is the whole foundation of a new edition

It's more because I can't be arsed with either hacking up models or buying new ones because Mummies are 0-6 or Dwarfs can't take Slayers or whatever.

The game isn't broke, it just needs a few tweaks.

>Which is literally the fucking reason for a new edition. If you just want the status quo with new models then go fuck yourself. A new meta is the whole foundation of a new edition

You've got the cart before the horse there I think. New editions aren't about new "metas" particularly, they should be about refining what does work, and changing what doesn't work, not making £50 miniatures into fancy paperwights like we've seen in some editions of 40k.

I hope the don't fuck with the rosters of the teams I enjoy in a way that will make said teams not as enjoyable to play

Get ready for 'block: when you block, blitz or get blocked, if you groan loudly, on a both down result your player isn't affected by it'

From the preview pics this is the case, the sprue will be 1catcher/blitzer/thrower/3linos and 1blorc/blitzer/thrower/3linorcs. and you get 2 of per team. Also tokens/balls/etc as well.

I would assume most of the fuckery will be in costs of players/rerolls. I remember the days when dwarfs had 40k rerolls. Ideally if they fuck with any of the rosters it would be some support for the weaker teams.

I hope for a change to the blitz kickoff event. Maybe replace it entirely.

We know Crab

Maybe make it so you can only move the Blitzing player, or nominate a Blitzing player and also players adjacent to him.

I could see them fucking with claw pomb due to all the people always made about it. I would rather they don't. Granted I don't play claw pomb teams. But I'd rather they don't fuck up my pomb for humans. Also undead so much more fun than trying to build a murder chaos was even if I do suck. 20 cas to lead both lead both leagues even though I had a losing record was great because in general being able to play a kill team without having to spend the time to get them to 2000 TV is great

I just wish I didn't fuck up so hard in the second half of the season

How about restricting Claw to doubles for the players who get it normally?

No point to playing Chaos or Pact if they don't mutations on singles.

Some of the house rules on Fumbbl for Clawpomp might be implemented though. Like Claw not stacking with MB and/or not used during Piling on.

Yeah that, and not crab.... just also salty?

Or maybe move guys not on the line but 1/2 ma?

Or make it only guys on the line can act....give the fodder a chance to fight back and encourage people to think about loading the line in desperate times

That's not a blitz then, genius.

>they should be about refining what does work, and changing what doesn't work,
You're not talking about a new edition, you're simply talking rule changes. And such changes are usually made within an existing edition, either per appendix or revision. New editions have always included meta changes in BB. And also in WH/40k and literally any other system that works on editions.

>You've got the cart before the horse there I think.
How about you get your ass behind your fucking desk and play your fucking match. If you can tripfag up the thread then you can play your match faggot

>If you can tripfag up the thread then you can play your match faggot
DAM SON
HE CALLED YOU OUT NIGGA!!!!!

Seriously though, Mauled fucking play your game so we can see the fucking waifu wars

Blitz is fine. It's fucking Blood Bowl, not chess. If I wanted the super serious balance game MKII, I wouldn't be playing this.

And this is the most retarded shit ive read in a while. like wow

>let's shit talk the league commissioner!

He's probably posting on a phone, smartass.

Look out it's the Mauled defence force

I think this is the first time ever someone's shat on mauled's trip

of course, they do it anonymously :^)

Being shit-talked is part of being commissioner.