BITCOIN CRASH IMMINENT

>"USE THE LOG CHART HNNGGHH"

Well, here's the log chart compared to the last crash and it mirrors the pre-Gox toppyness.

We have more or less ticked all the boxes for a correction for Bitcoin

>Sustained parabolic growth
>10x price over previous high
>Media hype cycle
>Recent blow off top in price
>Recent blow off top in Google Trends
>"This time it's different" posts on /r/bitcoinmarkets
>Tether/Bitfinex statement on Monday, likely black swan event oncoming.
>Futures launch going to lead to massive shorting
>ToneVays says every technical bear indicator is there and would have him sell right now. Says correction could be 10%, 20% or over 50% for between a week and a couple months.

I'm out.

Fuuuck, i'm gonna sell. Thx OP.

let's see your sell history then, faggot

Thx OP I cum on cat it hiss at penis

I don't care
I'm so far in profit a 50% crash still leaves me with over double my money.
If this happens I will simply add to my position at sweet discount prices, then ride the wave up to $100k.

>50% correction
One can only dream...

Good luck picking the top OP.

You ta fags have been calling it since we hit 2k

aka 15k+ inbound then crash to 10k then 100k inbound with volume heretofore unimaginable. jmho lads

There will be no major correction. Too many people money on the side waiting for the dip. With bitcoin wallets going mainstream, ETFs coming, mainstream adoption money is pouring in. Once a large portion of people have bitcoin accounts you are looking at multi-trillion dollar market cap for bitcoin. That puts bitcoin in the hundreds of thousands range. If lightning network is successful, you are looking at a price target potentially in the millions. Large scale investors are realizing the potential and are not going to allow bitcoin to majorly dip again.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

nice just sold it all thanks OP. Been thinking the same thing will look to rebuy the bottom of the correction.

Read this post from /r/bitcoinmarkets taken from the end of 2013, and just consider for a moment how hilariously similar it is to your post, then realise that you're just the same as everybody else: you believe your own bullshit and don't know how to handle bad news.

"Well. We're steady right above $1000. Will it continue to be stable? No. Will it go up? Most likely. Down? Maybe, but not much. Too much money waiting to get in.

Why are we at $1k? It's speculators. Is bitcoin really worth that much? Well, the markets say yes. While the infrastructure may not be caught up, it will be very soon. There's too much volume for companies to not take notice. Those that don't will be left behind, even if that means a little bit profit. This little bit of profit will turn into a lot of profit as the years go by. Early adopters have the most to gain.

This market is more stable than it looks. Any drop in price is quickly brought up. There's so much fiat just waiting to get into the market, but they're just waiting for a drop that will never happen, because someone else will be willing to buy some BTC for a little bit more than them. Once they realize this, they start buying, resulting in these huge gains. It's not over yet either. There is an oncoming bubble, that will happen when people realize the market won't crash in its current state, but this bubble will be glorious, but how low it will actually crash is anyones guess."

I made £50,000 this year and didn't lift a fucking finger. I've got long term trades line up that will get me to 6 figures within a year.

Enjoy your Steptoe and Son existence, faggot.

So basically infinite growth confirmed

implying that's wrong if mt gox didnt collapse

True, good point. Probably because I would consider a drop to 2-3k pretty mild, which would be worse than 2013. I'm probably bias because I got in before than and have taken profit already. If I was investing now, maybe I would see it differently.

But I still think a price target of a couple hundred thousand is possible in a few years. So it might dip and you can buy cheaper, but it might not. Is it worth taking the risk?

Actually this
Mt. Gox was much steep

damn ur cool dude how can i be like you?

nice pasta

Also double top

Teach me senpai

What did you start out with?

>Tether/Bitfinex statement on Monday
sauce?

Would like that too. Been waiting for this shit to pop. Monero is now my main position, half other good alts. 10 percent Bitcoin for trading, will hold on to that no matter what

how exactly can gox happen without gox

Bitfinex/Tether senpai

It's really, really bad

shorted btc? that sucks bro

/thread

>months long bear market

YESSS PLEASSSSE

Honestly I hope it will crash hard so I can buy a shit load of BTC.