XLM

Buckle up buckaroo faggots.
More news are coming soon.
Hope you are riding the wave.

Have 50,000 XLM. Hoping for the best.

Hope is unnecessary, hold through the cosmos

I picked up 125k, when should I buy more? I expected more pulling back by today, whoops

hard to say user, lots of hype with all the visa bullshit and the mysterious news that are coming.
at what price did you get in?

When and what news are we expecting?

838. 10% of my portfolio atm, but thinking of pressing it hard since Teeka Masala "expects an announcement" lol

It feels like such a guaranteed win

what kind of news : new partnership (bigger than IBM), adoption as a native currency of hyperledger foundation, new ICO on the platform, that kind of shit
when : soon, this year

don't mention him on Veeky Forums
>inb4 pajeet scammers
>inb4 OP can't inb4

PBC claims 200% or more gains are possible in the next 2 weeks. GL anons

anyway, it'll depend on bitcoin as always, pray for a consolidating bitcoin at 10k and we're gonna break 1k sats really soon

Anyone got the screencaps of the PBC?

Thanks man, where did you find this date? I checked on Slack and on the reddit but couldn't find it.

Do you mind sharings Teeka's technical analysis? I'd like to compare it with mine

if the hype continues on social media, and stellar founder's continue to deny categorically visa's rumour you bet so

I just moved 1000USD into my crypto currency broker.

All in LTC, BTC, or ETH?

nothing officially announced after 12 december (satoshi pay conf) that's weird. Especially after last month (these guys where everywhere).

XLM you fuckin pajeet

Right cheers, where did you get that this news will be as big as IBM news?

partnerhship with IBM, that provides a sit at hyperledger's foundation (Cisco, Fujitsu, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, NEC, NTT DATA, Red Hat, VMware, ABN AMRO, ANZ Bank, BNY Mellon, CLS Group, CME Group, Deutsche Börse Group, J.P. Morgan, State Street, SWIFT, Wells Fargo), IBM news where huge, not because of IBM, because of Hyperledger, this is the beginning you can be sure of that.

I honestly find it more interesting that more and more coins are using the stellar blockchain instead of ethereum. Meaning lumens have a chance to get a piece of the ethereum pie.

I love all stellar develops itself in every angle. From simple things like wallets, to ico's, to top tier partnerships and several payment providers, you can buy stellar with fiat money and so on. They are on the offensive on all fronts.

*I love that stellar develops

ye, funny thing is they started as a shitty banking humanitarian substitute in Nigeria. Ppl forgot about their exchange too (it looks like shit atm, but that's mean there is room for improvement too). idk if it's rly an eth killer (well as long as eth remain a shitcoin machine it's day are numbered), but is sure is a cool ICO platform.
Anyway, their main focus atm should be building a huge decentralised network (thx IBM for the validating nodes)

still waiting on that 1,000 pop motherfuckers when it coming

>50k
sorry bud, you're not going to make it

58k master race reporting in

i'm no day trader so you tell me

FYI, XLM is 1/3 of my portfolio, bought at 300sats, sold some at 1k, will sold some at 2k sats, plans to hold for 1 year at least.

if i were a daytrader i'd exit now, look at coinmcap, everything that can't outperform bitcoin is bleeding

idk Veeky Forums don't like this coin, it's fast cheap and secure, why aren't all bcash fags in stellar now? too heavy bags?

Only a fraction of the traders in crypto know what they are doing. I mean, the number 100 coin still has a market cap of 67 million.

that's not that hard to read a fuckin whitepaper, and do some research about the team.

For instance did you know that Jed McCaleb, founder of stellar (founder of Ripple, and eDonkey) might be a billionaire?

Look at lumens 1 month ago : 400sats, 500million mcap (after IBM news), 2 months ago : 300 sats, 250million mcap. Just hodl ffs

Bought 300k at 0.03 cozy here bros

why the fuck does it take hours for Bittrix to transfer ETH. I'm trying to get some more Luminatis but can't =\

i feel you user

eth network saturated? wouldn't happen with stellar lmao shit takes 6sec for validating your transaction and can handle as much as visa

was stuck in the same hell user, feel your pain

like I have the confirmation emails and from coinbase but it doesn't even show pending but the address is the same too

is this common?

It took about 10 minutes for it to show up as a pending deposit to my wallet after it was confirmed sent from bitstamp.

At least you aren't trying to deposit extra cash like me. Which will take days.

tfw only have 500 XLM.

Anyone feeling generous?

don't beg or you'll trigger the mods bro

tfw only 300 xlm. Am i gonna make it bros?

my bad.

Same. I need to trade to increase my position but Ive been too focused on other alts.

good chance to get more before it hits 1k and beyond

I have 100k xlm. Post wallets and ill give you 10 each.

How generous

GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

GD7HXXHEYZOX733VXIW5FG7YQ4JQNSXWSRTOTER4Z63LDMCYYKMXHBBV

Thanks senpai

Thanks user

oh boy, here we go

thanks user

may as well try

i bought 5000 STR at $0.095 is that a bad thing?

GDKBHG7EKFNOEX7DDXJGIWA2F34E5CXGK67O5PDX6BLJFD5BX4VTFEH3

thanks

It's a high potential coin, so it's bound to go up. But you did buy it at all time high, so you will have to wait for it.

not if you sell them at $1

thank you

wait so how do 6 people have the same address?

why are you guys posting bitrex wallet? they dont need anymore stellar

Are there PC wallets that store Lumen? Sorry for ignorance.

I only have around 1000 of them at the moment, should I put my remaining btc into XLM right now? I have about $900 in btc atm. Thanks

Thanks user

that address is the bittrex hot wallet, you can make your own wallet on stellars site or with the ledger nano s

Wait, what? Surely they are not the same.

>mfw when only 1000

Very generous senpai. Thanks for noticing me.

this fucking shit coin better fucking moon or I'm killing myself then all of you (from beyond the grave)

ok this one should work instead of the bittrex hotwallet

GCFUHAIPXWMVRHY6HBMRG6EXYW4UEMG4B6EYAJGNH75C67WYXOCFDLDG

you guys are easy troll. I dont have 100k xlm.

they are. didnt post memo address like a retard.

see

With the Korea news, HODL that BTC.

what news? sauce?

Fuck, I read it wrong. It's ILLEGAL in SK now. God damn it.

Still, BTC is worth HODL imo. Normies suck it up, it still has potential, but use a portion of that money for XML gainz.

GA5XIGA5C7QTPTWXQHY6MCJRMTRZDOSHR6EFIBNDQTCQHG262N4GGKTM

pls be real
GAGGVFCSTJOYOKG7UIT7FSK3DLI24OC472BF6LHAQ4BXXEJLJP5TJWXD

NXS blows that shitcoin out the wata

I JUSTed myself at 915 on the previous pump, but on this most recent one was able to break back to even. Based user advised me to set 847 as buy in, and it happened while u slept. Happy as fuck to have another 2k XLM on top of the 42k I had before. Thanks user, you were spot on.

I'm hodling and have an ach transfer of btc bought at 9300 hitting Monday, hopefully I can still find a dip to buy even more XLM.

was reading through it. no need to panic user.

see

Sell 20% stack now and buy back at 803 thank me later

150k reporting in.

How can I trade XLM? Do I have to trade eth or can I put in USD? Bittrix?

I've been shilling XLM for the past month. Glad to see you faggots are finally on board.

Make an account and send your eth to their wallet. DONT FORGET TO VERIFY TOO!!!

where is my XLM

Should be 20c right now even without the Visa or Paypal partnerships. If either partnership it would be 50c. If both partnerships it would be $1. I'm basing this in comparison to the top 10 coins specifically ripple.

An account where? Im pretty new to trading.

Bittrex

Just make an account on Kraken and send your money there. Buy bitcoin. And use bitcoin to buy stellar.

Kraken is the worst website on the internet. So once you are familiar with it you might want to move to bittrex. Probably by transfering your money in the form of ethereum.

Gimme the lumens boys! The EMBLEM ITSELF IS AFUCKING ROCKET ALL ITS NEEDS IS OUR FUEL!

ill bite, thanks bro!

hit me up senpai!

GBGTPJAPTHOLW5UD3JHUX45FLF6QUYWKDQBJ5P4HIWSMZB4H5AT6I4DB

Domo arigato.