Kingdom Death

So with Dark Souls board game KS finished, me and my mates were looking at kingdom death. We found a bunch of pdfs for playing. Do any 3d model files exist online? I was searching through old threads but couldn't find anything.

Baring that. KD General?

I´m Still waiting the scans. I can post what i have with me

That would be awesome!

These threads go nowhere now because it's just a bunch of peruvian poorfags asking for scans.

>Attack people for being Dark Souls saying they should just pay Kingdom Death
>Attack people who ask for a way to play Kingdom Death when it's out of print and only being sold at scalpers prices
And the most obnoxious fanbase award goes to...

>Miss the boat.
>Expect people to pander to you.
kek

There was an user working on a TTS mod some time ago.

If you need me, I'll be assembling my Flower Knight. My world is glue and tiny little bits. actually, flower doesn't look that bad.

Ok enjoy your dead game

>Implying Veeky Forums is the only place to talk about a game.
>Implying the people here aren't just ghetto dwelling peruvians who want a free copy because they feel entitled.
>Implying I don't play and actively discuss the game with not only my own group but others too.
>Implying this thread was active before I posted.
kek

Kingdom Death is the epitome of
"Fuck You for not having money."
As soon as they produce enough for their kickstarter they just fuck off production and leave behind a shitty little group of people making fun of everyone else for not playing Kingdom Death, despite it being literally impossible to get.

Well they had plenty post KS too and they were around for literally ever but peruvians like yourself whined about the cost.

Now it's gone and you're whining that you can't get it when you never would have bought it with your bean shaped taco dollars to begin with.

Are expensive cars the epitome of fuck you for not having money?

It's a niche product in a niche market.
If you can't afford expensive toys that's really to bad.

There are recasters out there. That's where I got my ammo slave

There were a few THOUSAND extra copies. Not a ton for a full-run game, but for something with the niche market and high buy-in of KDM it wasn't exactly a small run. For which I'm rather grateful as someone who missed the kickstarter boat but picked it up in general release. From Gencon to "sold out" ithe inventory lasted what, north of six months?

You had a chance to buy in

You had a chance to buy in AFTER reviews and playthroughs came about.

And maybe you chose not to. I was on the fucking fence because twenty-score dollars of the burger is a lot of dollars to drop all at once on a board game. Fine, that's your prerogative. But you had a fair chance even if you weren't in on the kickstarter, so if you want to shitpost about your Veeky Forums concerns, I will make fun of you -- not for not playing, but for being so butthurt about not playing.

Who knows, maybe TTS user will return to throw you a bone.

So do you start out naked with a rock in this game and fight rape monsters? That's pretty cool

>These threads go nowhere now because it's just a bunch of peruvian poorfags asking for scans.
Exactly. You flip off everyone who isn't already part of your club, you get a small, shitty club. Pretty much any goddamn hobby of any note, the players are absolute fucking whores when it comes to people wanting to download their way in, because they like people being in and want to facilitate being getting in.

And then there's this asshole.

>implying this isn't what every dead gaem says

And then you make weapons out of their claws and ball sacks.

It's p fun.

We just flip off poor peruvian mexibeaners mostly.

Especially when you post retarded shit like this. ()

That's exactly it. You're assholes.
People want to play everyone flips them off because you're so high and fucking mighty.

>The angered chimping of the favela hue.
I can't hear you over all this Kingdom Death, sorry chum.

if people wanted to play, they could have gotten the damn game, you had 7 months to buy it, then you had about 1 month where he was warning everyone that there where less then 100 copies of it left

and now there are 60 copies left that are being sold Sans models and then its gonna be gone, so grab your cash and get it ?

because despite your entitlement, we never said that we want you to play it, you game here with a chip on your shoulder demanding to get free copies.... why should we indulge you ?

Have you considered that you're both assholes?

I have a copy and love it, but none of my friends want to commit to a full-on campaign, so I've just ended up fighting the prologue lion seven times. I think I might Just start a solo campaign soon

do you also try to go in as blind as you can ?

Hence, assholes. Any normal human hears that somebody wants to play their game without spending $400 on it, they tend to want to indulge them because, being normal humans, they like other people playing their game also. This happens in tabletop RPGs, in video games, even in warhams. People like it when people play.

Not you, though. Not only does it offend your sensibilities that somebody might play for free, you seem to have difficulty understanding why this might be a bizarre mindset.

KD isn't a game. It's an elitist circlejerk. If it was a game you'd want people to play. But it's not, it's a pedestal you bought your way onto, and will be damned if some filthy peasants invade your special club and cheapen your own investment in it.

>Poorposting.
Just stop peru. You have a favela to clean.

And no, most people realize that if you want something expensive and can't afford it, you either earn enough to get it or suck it up.

I don't own a 90 foot yacht, but guess what? I don't except someone to hand me a new set of keys or take me for a free ride on theirs.

I understand you're a entitled beaner, but you're also poor.
Deal with it.

>Any normal human hears that somebody wants to play their game without spending $400 on it, they tend to want to indulge them because, being normal humans, they like other people playing their game also.
cough40kcough

for the most part! it's more fun when something unexpected completely throws you, and more rewarding coming up work your own strategies after getting creamed.

Oh boy, you have such a things to see...

I really can't wait. All I've really heard is that The Butcher is going to be a wake-up call, and that skulls are delicious. Also that's hilarious, do you have more comics?

you dont go into 40k threads and ask for free models either, so if you arent asking questions about the game, thats not related to scans or somesuch can you kindly fuck off

because maybe we are elitist assholes who think we belong in a special club for getting a game, but the fact stands that we did and you didnt, and whatever sentiment you have past that is entitlement, giving you free stuff so you can play doesnt enable us to play the game more or enjoy it more

its gonna be a wild ride, i am currently running a game with all the expansions in, its a endless cycle of ups and downs and i am loving it

No more that I know of. Just repostan from older threads.

But we were asking or scans in the first place.
40k threads atleast give out scans when people ask.

Who the fuck asks for free models.

Even in 40k threads, I see more acceptance of knockoff models than not. The codexes seem beyond concern.

>sure we're assholes but
Uh huh.

>The 'people' of peru.

then go to those threads ? or to /r/ we clearly arent accomodating here, and yes i embrace the fact that we are assholes

>Calls people Peru
>Is the one acting like a Peruvian

Son I got news for you...

Also fuck slenderman, he can hatefuck a settlement way to easily if you are unlucky, though i gotta ask, does anybody know if we get to change our gear if we draw a settlement event card fight ?, or do we use whatever we had on us when we hunted ?

>Angry at being called peruvian.
>Have no comeback except "NO U"
>Still a pathetic poorfag.
Oh peruvians.

this really isn't as funny as you think it is man, can you both just stop

>does anybody know if we get to change our gear if we draw a settlement event card fight ?
I think you have to keep your stuff, but I'll try to find out.

Wait, am I understanding this correctly? Kingdom Death is almost finished? Like, no copies left, final printing closing doors and locking up done and over?

Pretty much it yeah.

Yeah it isn't funny and it's going to stop now.

Wrong-o-bong-o.

It's sold out but he's now working on other KD related stuff.

KDM allready finished all the copies except 60 that have no models have been sold, its been out for 5 months now

12 new expansions are coming out and a 2D game

thanks man, we figured you had to keep your gear but i wanted a second opinion

also the flowerknight is one sneaky git, its way easy to get hooked and start using his gear, but then you gotta farm flowers

Trust the Zanbato.

BE the Zanbato.

>>In 6 short months following the game’s release, we smashed thru our inventory. The remaining 20 units and 60 “red dots” which contain no miniatures are reserved for GenCon. The red dots came about as part of the factory’s QA process, some sprues were damaged in transportation from one facility to the other and we decided to simply pack ‘em without any figures at all
KDM - Nightmare Ram Expansion
KDM - Ringtail Fox Expansion
KDM - Black Knight Expansion
KDM - Gryphon Expansion
KDM - Frogdog Expansion
KDM - Lantern Festival (being reworked from the ground up, might focus on towns instead of settlements)
KDM - Storm Knight Expansion (how a survivor can become a hero)
KDM - Custom Campaign Book (for mixing our current expansions, supported with new story events)
KDM - Rust Ocean (area where Architects are from)
KD:Q - Kingdom Death Quest, a PVC game for mass market (gonna try distro with this!)
KD:T - Titan, a deck building game, its perspective far pulled far back to the greater entity level.
KD:L - Labyrinth, the game that highlights Twilight Knights, White Speakers and other hero level classes.
KD:2D - A retro cinematic platformer, with GORGEOUS hand made sprite animation.
MALE PINUPS

So they're done making the base game and are just going to extort the morons that bought in for even more money? Without trying to get more suckers on the line?

Hahahahaha that's either the fucking stupidest thing I've ever heard of or the smartest. Enjoy your game, guys.

this WOULD be the perfect time to draw Murder

you are correct, and thanks we will

You're so adorably salty.

I want to lick your face.

>Implying I didn't beat you in the race.

Let him be

also anybody here ever rolled the gate and the key on a single hunt ?

>I want to lick your face.
I'm not even the same guy, but you can't just say such things out of blue!

Where do you think you are? This is a Kingdom Death thread!

You're lucky I didn't ask to see your lantern.

So I checked it and in theory you should be able to swap gear from your survivors.
Nemesis encounters in general are supposed to, so I imagine it's like your dudesmen grabbing any equipment they can find in the case of a Manhunter/Slenderman ambush.

>providing quality products in exchange for currency is extortion
Commie plz go.

ah okay, i might still run it as having to keep your gear, until a FAQ but its nice to have the option also..... decisions decisions !

also fuck acid rain, we got it twice on a hunt

You have to be able to change gear during interruptions because it states under those Nemesis Encounter that you have the Departing Survivors step.

You just don't have a Hunt Phase.

I'm more curious as to the reasoning behind not wanting to produce more of the base game. I mean clearly there is an audience, and the swell of support with expansions, it just seems silly.
Fuck people who want it free, those people are morons, but in a year from now, what if people a year from now discover it and want to hop in?

Seems like a short sighted business move.

ah i missed that !, i dont have the book with me atm, also the new lantern hoard and butcher hitlocation are nice

he sold it cheap at 400 dollars and lost out on shipping ETC he simply doesnt have it in him to make it a large scale production

atleast not if he wants to do other stuff

Poots does the hobby by heart, he doesn't have much of a business smarts. I mean, the whole Kickstarter delays of delays should already be dead giveaway of that.
He would rather make new models than make profit off existing ones, because he likes making new models he's not into this for money.

There're people out there ready to pay, but it's a question of how many. Doing a small print is probably out of the question for something like this because there're a lot of parts to get organized and moving, it's likely only worthwhile if they can get a large amount together and then feel confident that it'll sell.

When you look at the KD release, they didn't move their entire stock fast and hard. They sold out over half a year, slowing down with each month. Basically the developer assumption is that most everyone who wants it already has it, and the remainder aren't enough to justify printing copies for at the moment. It's easier to move product to the existing customers who can be counted on buying in.

Keep in mind that something like 90% of MTG and 40k sales are to something like 10% of the audience, their decision isn't unreasonable. I'm sure they'll consider reprints down the line, but I highly doubt it'd be worthwhile now.

My guess would be something like the molds deteriorating so it'd be expensive to do another run.

Though if that is the case a better idea would probably be to do a second KS for the second set of expansions.

that said, he is gonna make some other stuff, check my post further up for a list, among them KD:Q which is gonna be mass market

he has promised his team to never do another KS

The nonplastic is fucking expensive.

Really, Poots should do something like springtee or something and have preorder waves, where if the core game reaches, for example, 150 or more preorders within a 3 week window they are then processed and the manufacturer prints it.

Well I can understand why, I still think it would be the best business move though.

from the outside yeah, presumably they know something that we dont or has a different view

I think it's more of a "once bitten, twice shy" situation, though maybe the amount of negative responses they got to the delays was enough to make them think there'd be a big PR issue with a second one or they don't think they could competently manage a KS after how badly the first one went or something.

Poots has a severe allergy to mass production and keeping things in stock. Notice how everything but the main mortgage payers over at Kingdom Death are micro runs that sell out straight away. He makes one batch, then he doesn't want to touch it again.

How much harder is each tier of monster, we've started kicking the lion's lv1 ass with mostly bone weapons, should we move on to lv2 or the antelope, or should we play it safe since the butcher comes to town after our next hunt?

I still haven't even opened my KD and expansions.

What's your population?

play it safe until the butcher is done

I think its funny that you think there are Peruvians out there that could have a stable enough connection to check the news and learn English AND meanwhile shit post on a Chinese horoscope website.

Get off your high horse youself righteous cunt. The guy is simply asking for help with scans

Survival of Fittest? play it safe
Protect the Children? you can afford to lose some, go ahead and try lvl 2

Should I take our +1 Str character?

That isn't what he said.

This is from the newsletter on new copies.

>With no Monster's out in the wild, we're thinking hard about what the best way to get new copies out there for people who still want them. It might be as straight forward as taking pre-orders or... it might be as complex as returning to Kickstarter. We very much want to supply everyone that wants on with their very own copy. I just can't believe how many tasks and considerations spawn from that simple desire!

>Poots back on Kickstarter??
>Everyone here at HQ is a little worried about this scenario. I am not a responsible creator. Nothing about KD:M is small and easy to produce. Only crazed determination and the mostly unwavering support of thousands of fans made it possible in the first place. Our inventory manager insists that I will need 24 hour supervision should this come to pass. I think he might be right.

>The future of Kingdom Death
>We are at a very interesting time and place with Kingdom Death. The kickstarter is nearly behind us, the game is sold out, and all that is ahead of us is the horizon. stretching out like a big empty canvas. I admit, this is sort of a new and difficult place. I've never worked like I did these past 4 years.

ah my apologies, i missremembered that last part about

Anyone got any tips for ungluing?
I stuck the Gorm's body together without realizing I needed to put his, I think penis, in first.

hehehehe

You going to help me or just sit there laughing?

You can snap fit in it actually, just push it back in there as far as you can and push down, it should clip in.

I did the same thing.

It's like they want me to give them all of my money or something.

Either that or you're dealing with more than one person on the internet

phew spent all day watching lets plays and assembling survivors on a rare day off. its been great, but man am i sick of assembling wrists to arms, and god damn the phoenix and his 30 god damn hands can eat a dick. even with multiple guides i think i got some of them wrong, but thankfully its reasonably hidden.
what are your favorite weapons tg? i need to get more games in and stop being so lazy

Some of my more interesting survivors- i love the style of flower knight, and his survivor parts are rad.

I'm trying, but it won't go in.

Damn, didnt even know it came with equipment that awesome.

Every single piece of the 150 odd bits of equipment can be represented in miniature form. And every boss adds some random stuff and/or a set of weapons and gear.

Veeky Forums's favpurite equipments are;
1)ZANBATO
2) Cat Spear (honouarble mentiong; Rawhide Set)
3)Bow. Usually Cat Gut because it's easy and early.
4)Founding Stone. Or the new and improved Deathpact, which is much better but also much harder to obtain.

Welp. Dunno how to help my man. Push back and up.
Also if you used superglue you can try freezing your model.

Pray allow me to step in and say that most of this thread is pure cancer, and not at all how Veeky Forums is supposed to be. What the help happened with being bros to each other? A few years ago, one could ask for a PDF of a system or whatever, and eventually someone would post something and everyone else would just discuss the game and mind their business.

But here we've got:
>Namefag
>Lol poorfag
>How dare you have an interest in a game he didn't spend 400 dollars into?
>Y-you're entitled!
>H-how does it feel not having money?

This is fucking disgusting. This place used to be (or still is and it's just this thread, I don't lurk enough nowadays) a place for neckbeards to enjoy games together and shit about each other tastes; being elitist about your niche game being better, and trying to get people to play said niche game I understand, but bragging about your niche game being expensive and trying to keep people out is pure faggottry. You are faggots.

Now that I've got that out of my system, the reason I've come to this thread: can some other user tell me what this game is about? I've heard it mentioned a few times, and seen one or two FATAL-tier minis, but I've got no idea how it plays out or how the mechanics work. What's the objective of the game? What do you do? How hard is it?

>Come into thread
>Insult the people there
>then ask for their help.

That's a real solid plan you got there bub.

>Reading comprehension.
I asked "Can some other user...?" for a reason. I by no means meant everyone on this thread was a faggot, but it's definitely full of them. Besides, seeing their attitude, those wouldn't have taken the time anyway, so it's not exactly a big loss.

You play as a starting settlement trying to survive in a world where everything will kill you, you progress through the years fighting different enemies and inventing/making shit to help you out. Think Monster hunter with making armor/weapons out of enemies. You have a gear grid which lets you combo certain items for bonuses too. The actual game mechanics are fairly simple, roll to hit, roll to wound, and you fight on a grid. You also have survival points which let you do special actions like dodging. Enemies are played by an AI deck that dictates what they do for the turn, its also their health pool. The game can be pretty hard if its you first time and don't know how to prep for certain enemies since you can die very easily and there is perma death. One of the weaker points imo is the random events which usually end up in roll 1-3 and instantly die.

Not sameanon, but nope you have to stay with the same gear until the next "Prepare departing survivors" step. Another e.g. would be Clinging Mists.

Or, you know, they might produce more of the core game. They never said they won't, just that they didn't (the stock was supposed to last them until the end of the year)

>in theory you should be able to swap gear from your survivors
Sorry m8, see my answer here