youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE
strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070
mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
imgur.com/a/ZfbSF
imgur.com/a/VCSfO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need more seven virtues cyoas. I'd make some, but I already have a couple other projects.

Shhhh... Maybe if we're really quiet that vore user won't come back....

>Once I've won the battle in Join the Fight and assassinated General Markus, I'll marry Katelyn to hopefully deal a blow to Verend's morale.
You didn't pick anything that could kill Markus though. You didn't pick any "magical" item that could possibly defeat him like, for example, the Sealing Spear, or a Mage Companion with divination or something that could help you.
So, how? Just bash him in the head until he stops reviving?

Are you afraid that Vore user will eat you or something

>telling user what CYOA to make
That fails on at least two grounds: user doesn't make cyoas, and user has no reason to make what you want him to make.

>the troll said, while conspicuously shouting about it into a nearly empty space

It's a sad case of "if I don't see it, then it doesn't exist."

Posting my updated Crystal Knight build.

Royal Revival: Crystal Knight Build

>Male
Not too keen on getting knocked up. Sorry sis.
>High Energy Room
The enchanted excercise equipment will help me get Veeky Forums faster so I can fight better.
>Teresa
I'll need a good teacher to learn how to be a strong warrior. And when my memories retuen it'll be nice to hang out with her.
>Pancakes
I fucking love pancakes.
>Crystal Dagger / Shield Shards / Crystal Ring / Featherweight Perfume
The dagger, shield shards, and perfume will serve as good equipment for the future leader of the Crystal Knights. And I'll get the ring with the Knights' budget.
>Princess Katelyn of Verend
CKII has taught me that marriage is the best way to take over a kingdom. I fully plan on putting my son on the throne of Verend.
>Zoey [Educator, Caretaker] / Lewis [Mage, Scholar]
Zoey because her power in v2 is so OP, and Lewis so I can get started on modernizing Eclan.
>Combat / Defense / Crystal Mastery / Tactics / Chivalry
This set of skills seems like the best combination for leading the Knights.
>Crystal Knight
I'll lead the Crystal Knights and destroy Verend.
>Join the Fight / Investigate the Mysterious Object / Assassinate General Markus
I'll use my Knights to win the battle and ambush Markus. Hopefully this will deal a significant blow to Verend. And once Lewis and I get working telephones, our logistics will outclass Verend's by a longshot.

Once I've won the battle in Join the Fight and assassinated General Markus, I'll marry Katelyn to hopefully deal a blow to Verend's morale. Then, I'll put my strategy into action. Because Verend sounds like it uses its superior manpower to win wars, I'll focus on destroying their morale by raiding Verend and slaughtering as many people as possible. Because this universe never had a Vlad the Impaler (I assume) I'll just emulate him and use murder to solve all of my problems. And once I make working firearms with Lewis, Eclan's armies will win the war.

Hey Kit, I've read all of that fanfic you posted last night. It was good, and very tame from what I've expected.

I particularly enjoyed the slutty slut slutting it up part. That was a funny moment of your inner workings. I'd love to see more.

>mfw I need to write 5 more kingdoms
So close, yet so far. You'd think I'd be accustomed to it after 15 kingdoms. At least I got all 40 rewards done.

I never meant to say what cyoas to make, just that I think we need some more of them. Sorry if I came off that way.

I don't see how shouting where no one can hear me is any of your business, user.
What I in the middle of the night outside the capitol building doesn't concern you.

Running up and stabbing him might have been my plan. However, now that you've pointed out my stupidity, I have a better one. I'll have Lewis make me a bootleg flintlock pistol, challenge Markus to a duel, and Indiana Jones him.

youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE

In case he doesn't accept the duel, I'll give some guns to some of Victoria's assassins.

>Running up and stabbing him might have been my plan. However, now that you've pointed out my stupidity, I have a better one.
A better stupidity, you mean?

>I'll have Lewis make me a bootleg flintlock pistol, challenge Markus to a duel, and Indiana Jones him.
Bingo.

>seriously considering Josie.

I hate myself.

Sidhinge elf slut
Life+Self paths

>Year 1
4 BTM, 4 study class, 2/8 Chaos Magic
>Year 2
2 Empowerment, 2 Healing, 2 extra course, 2 telekenesis, 2/8 chaos magic.
>Year 3
4 Immortality, 4 Athletics, 2/8 chaos magic
>Year 4
4 Shapeshifting, 4 athletics, 2/8 chaos magic
>Year 5
2 extra course 4 elementalism 4 athletics

The way I'm reading the rules, a prerequisite course must be completed in the previous year. They don't have anything broken into semesters so assume any points you put towards a class are done over the course of the entire year.

That means that the earliest I can get into Athletics is year 3. Doing it in both year 3 and year 4 should be enough to earn a 5th year, especially since at 8 points it's equivalent to an entire un-modified year in cost for my race

Oddly enough, Chaos Magic does NOT require BTM as a prereq, which is why I can put time into it on my first year.

Anyway, you can't really master the self without immortality, so that's where the two course paths come together. The extra TK and Elementalism classes just give me something to actually do with magic since I don't feel like bargaining with demons.

Shelly all the way. Yeah, she's pretty much completely fucked, but I want to help her anyway. I think anything I can do to help her find something else to do with her life, and it doesn't even have to be work, will be really rewarding for BOTH of us.

Instead of blurring the location overwrite it with a black marker to make it look more confidential and secret CIA classified info. Like a spoiler box __________

What I really want to know is whether Enchanting can create a body for a Sprite.

Reminder to vote if you haven't already.

strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

So why exactly do Dracones who seem pretty weak get a guaranteed position of power in the multiverse?

Daisy looks cute and stalking isn't the worst crime. Shelly would be acceptable if she was older.

>Diligence
Is maturbating "productive"? I can produce about 1/3 of a cup every time.

As long as your dick stays the same size there's nothing to complain about.

Actually, she maybe could make it bigger...

Because they are fucking dragons.

So, CYOA - what's the most useful Virtue and why is it Diligence?

Because you can't do basic math.

Lobbying.

Jesus, Olga's a terrifying woman, if the wikipedia article has a grain of truth in it.

You said there were two more pages coming, right?

Will Traveller ever get a stat system?

>Is masturbating productive?
Given that you gain your power from a holy source, best to assume no.
Unless you are doing it for a sperm bank.

Charity. You can just sacrifice yourself on day 1 and spend the rest of eternity chilling in heaven.

After I finish the last two or three pages of my current cyoa I think I'll try to do 7 straight days of drunk cyoas

Also on an unrelated note I've been writing a glossary to help me with keeping track of all these bullshit names in my lore, do any other anons do this? Is it a good idea to post it with your cyoa?

The most useful virtue is almost entirely subjective (someone might prefer Patience over Diligence, for instance.)

Is there much of a reason for one?

16 is legal in most places even in the US. Age gap is a bit of a problem, but I ignore MY age when reading a CYOA because it's something the author can't really plan for.

>implying I make cyoas that are complex enough to need a glossary

Is this a new form of bullying? Braggingbullying maybe?

>Sacrifice yourself on day 1.
>Not growing your power to aid mankind.
>Not sharing your power with others.
>Preventing Kindness from reaching max power.
>Leaving the other Virtues at the mercy of the Sins.

I think you overlooked a few things.

And if you want to be extra dick, you can choose the champion of Greed. He won't have the necessary $100m and will be forced to live as a begger dependant on the charity of others.

At least two I think, given the number of builds I've gotten here and abroad.

Not really, not much reason to quantify the unquantifiable.

>do any other anons do this?
I mean, I have a super basic wall-of-text section where I explain a couple of things, but that's it.

>It was good,
Sweatinggirl.jpeg

>very tame
I can't tell if that's good or not.
In any case I didn't finish the scene. I need alcohol for that.
I will happily finish it if you'd like.

Can you post some wip progress?

It's always exciting to see a cyoa get closer to completion.

I've been seeing a lot of smug cartoon Mongolian lady's lately...

Good to see you're doing okay SDA I was getting worried

Now we just have to find itilacs and Kit

>holy
That's another thing. "Adult" things aren't contrary to the Ten Commandments of God, "Adultery" is, and that's different.

If I want to give someone a Kindness Wish of adult nature, that's fine. Just no adultery.

Her age says 15 but the erased option says "-4", in other words 14.

She's only 1 or 2 years younger than Shelly anyway, so why would she make me a sick fuck and Shelly not?

>handling your shit is bullying now because other people are basic
wow

The cyoa specifically said nothing adult, I don't think you can really do anything about it.

> I think I'll try to do 7 straight days of drunk cyoas
Don't give me ideas. I really want to get drunk already as is.

Yeah that's my fault, mentioned getting hard at user's smug avatar.

>not letting me pretend Box is bullying me

Let a man enjoy his fetish in peace, user.

>I can't tell if that's good or not.
It's merely an observation. You claimed it to be somewhat outrageous, but I did like it. Felt like a chapter 1.

You could finish it, but perhaps sleeping or focusing on your exams would be a better investment. As for me, I'm still banging my head with meticulously writing everything.

Oh, and did it, you know, "have the desired effect"?
Did it do its job, or do I need more practice writing?

Not trying to revolt against RAW, just pointing out internal inconsistency.

I was mostly just asking because of a sort of prototype character sheet I saw on the Traveller Livejournal

Ah, My mistake.

Spunky Sanders is the best girlfriend, but I'm not fucking a commie, so Donna it is.

"Barbara" doesn't sound very Kenyan...

>secret box not Libertarian and Green candidates

Nigga I wish this was a brag more like my fucking dumb ass can't even keep my shit straight

I got yelled at a few threads back for too many wip posts and I haven't made any super significant strides since then so is rather not clutter up the thread

Because people are conditioned to think a number defines maturity absolutely and that whichever number their government says is right is right without question for all cases.

People need to learn the difference between mood and tone.

>You claimed it to be somewhat outrageous
Again, I kinda faded to black in the writing.
I won't write anything until my exams, don't worry.

Have the desired effect? Well, it was interesting and flattering, but not much happened so far. Writing looks good, truly.

I noticed, do you plan on writing full smut? Either way, when I release this new CYOA maybe we can do something together!

Okay, but wip posts are fine when they come from an established author who we can trust not to bail on us.

Good luck with your cyoa. It's looking really interesting so far and the companions were next, right?

With that said though, the most useful in my opinion is either Kindness or Patience (Leaning towards Kindness).
Kindness can, with just three of the Virtues, create matter, which would be very useful in convincing a population to aid the Virtues.
Patience can create any object he imagines with the right materials, which could bring the world into a new technological age.

Yup currently doing image getting for companions after that I've still got clubs, cross school events, and disadvantages too do

>Well, it was interesting and flattering,
Aww, so that's a no.
>do you plan on writing full smut?
I didn't have a (day)dream continuation last night, but we'll see if more happens.
I've never tried that, so I don't know how well it would go.
I'd have to stray from the dream and write what I come up with, though
>we can do something together!
Considering I have maybe 5-10 WiP's in various stages of writing, sure. Take your pick.

This CYOA is creepy as fuck, and not in the sense that waifu CYOAs are always a little creepy. Since there's no indication that conditions ever go away, this is a world where you can be imprisoned for life, and assigned to some random person on the street, for a misdemeanor you committed as a minor. Am I the only one who thinks that's fucked up?

Gluttony, my strength is limitless and I have a path to ultimate power; Eat all of the chosen. Sin or Virtue, you will be mine.

Does anyone have the CYOA where the world is changed with some RPG mechanics added in?
You pick a race and perks, and dungeons spawn in the new world after a few weeks?

The girls willingly joined this program. Some because it was better than jail, others because they're lovelorn and figure this might get them a nice husband.

Will there be an interschool tournament?

The one with pvp that got ruined by slavemancers?

Firstly, you're wrong: even if the condition never goes away, that doesn't mean the prison alternative is for life, and we can see it isn't from the girl who says she'd have only got a slap on the wrist if she hadn't chosen the program. She also says she was accepted into the program, meaning it's something she applied for, not something that happened to her without her consent, so criminals don't get assigned to people without choosing that, making you wrong about that too. The girls also might have selected you as someone they'd accept being assigned to before you get to see their profiles, meaning they're not even choosing to be assigned to random people.

Even if all that was true, the fact that this would be "a world" where that happens wouldn't make it a more fucked up world than the one you're in now, since all of that happens in real life, just not where you life. The rest of the world still exists even if you forgot about it.

You don't read world news much, do you?

What is this, a Harry Potter or Become A Girl CYOA?

It's creepy af because they somehow consider me an excellent candidate. I'm sure the girl I choose commits suicide within weeks.

They consider you the only candidate, mate. Reading comes in really handy with these CYOA things, I swear.

Lust, I'll offer my body to /d/ and become their magical realm fulfillment slut.

I managed to find it when you mentioned slavemancers, thanks user!

How can you be so bad? Even Shelly or Sammy would hate being with you that much?

While I do like your plan, I worry that some of the acts you will have to do will be too much even for /d/.

High fantasy hero training school, but if you want to be a girl I'm not gonna stop you

Hero school, and I want an interschool tournament so I can defeat all the Uzuza boys with my magic and bully them until they cry.

yup current plan is to have four yearly events the rotate between the five schools for your character to participate in

So both?! Will I get extra points for choosing to be a girl?

Link to WIP/posts?

I'm a smelly, hairy NEET with raunchy fetishes, strange habits and a sweating problem.

If you tell me more about your deprived fantasies, I might do it.

>raunchy fetishes, strange habits
I'll put myself in Shelly's place. Tell me how bad these are and I'll tell you if Shelly would still rather be with you than in prison.

She'll make you take regular showers to deal with the smell and sweat, with the promise of lewds as an incentive.

A nympho is an addict. If her only fix is disgusting, she'll just have to do disgusting.

Can you post it? I have no idea which CYOA you guys are talking about.

What do you mean?

>raunchy fetishes
I'm heavily into domination but too lazy to actually do it. So I'd want my waifu to clean my feet and suck my cock as a reward. I might actually fuck her once a week max. I like to involve food and humiliation too.

>strange habits
I don't use a knife when I cook. I bite off pieces of food/ingedients, spit them out and then use them for cooking. I mostly do this with vegetables. I don't tell this to people even when I cook for them.

How is that already?

well i guess i just have an imgur account now
imgur.com/a/ZfbSF

Ew, why?

Better than prison. You'll be the one humiliating me, since you're into domination, right?

FUCK I upload the wrong pics
fixed image here imgur.com/a/VCSfO