100k memes aside, how much do you own and at what weighted cost?

100k memes aside, how much do you own and at what weighted cost?

t. 1,800 at ~$0.189

14k ~0.25

193k @ .17

55k at 9 cents

136k @ 12c

wow, what % of your NW is that?

1m at 9c

hold little worms

bull. fucking. shit.

36,000 at ~$0.16

just sold 22k, gonna buy back in with 26k later.
im pretty sure i bought in at around 36c but ive been swing trading this so much that i dont know what the mean price is anymore. its just deep red.
my stack is worth what its worth

900k from presale

About 60% of my portfolio. The rest is in IOTA/ETH.

bought like 9k in presale
5k at like 9k sat
10k at 2k sat
11k at 1.5k sat

might buy more if it dips to 1.5k again or wait for lower due to a lot of weakhands just bought

I bought 10k at $0.47

76k at around $0.22

100k bought between 2500 and 4600 sats

how is that so hard to believe u fukn hater bitch

kill urself

ever heard of pre sale? faggot

15k at $0.40 and 20k at $0.16

0, its a shitcoin and overvalued

How much should I invest at minimum to make it marines?

15000 @ 2800 sats
Just a lil more umph and I'm even

11,543 @ $.192

Am I going to make it at 10x?

All you 30 cent bag holders better not fucking sell I swear to god

~2250 at about 13 cents.

I'm going to wish I invested more if this majorly takes off.
Otherwise I don't really care all that much if this goes the way of the Doge.

@ 22 cents

Why is there so many bag holders of this coin on Veeky Forums? The market cap is low, why so many here own it? I remember the ICO was kinda sloppy. Thinking of buying, not sure though because all these fucking bag holders bitching will probably dump.

how fucking hard is to DYOR?

seriously these no linkers want to be spoonfed...

how long are we holding?

forever

we'll live off CL, we'll get one of those crypto visa cards and end up using it to pay for stuff, instead of cashing out all at once and missing out

I might take profits close to $10

what is that, like 3.5 billion mcap?

doable in late 2018 desu if crypto marketcap keeps going up and SWIFT is on board with them

would make me have 350k

in all honesty, I plan to cash out 60 if it gets to 10 just to get back my original investment
have yet to do that so I can say "I only play with pofit"

I actually doubt most of the 100k's are memes. Etherscan shows that a ton of wallets have that much.

>tfw you have half of your ideal /comfy/ amount

97k @1.8k sats

How high do people realistically expect this to go when/if fully implemented? $100 in an ideal world?

who knows?

it really depends on who uses it, if it's going to get used by the people we think it could get to 100 based on hype/use

46.7k @ .29

will double my stack if it goes to ~13 cents

Who knows.

Max potential is that Chainlink Network gets impkemented between most cryptocoins as the intermediary and also for SWIFT banking globally.

That would warrant a 10 Billion mcap at least, so $30 per link

but that is best case scenario

paypal integration too

156K at 9 cents. 10K at 16 cents

2k @.15

30k ~$0.11

Good on ya. Strong hands...

0 now, unloaded 160k LINKs today when it popped a little.

So comfy now that I got rid of these bags.

Show us the sell orders or larp for the purposes of FUD

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

Seriously what is Link going to be worth in 2018? $5?

more like 5 sats

Who knows . All I know is get a fat stack so you can run a node and get a better chance of capturing contracts

how much is needed to run a node?

0 but holding LINK will help win contracts

NVM

Who can be a node operator?

From the Slack – “Anyone can be a node operator, you have to set one up and provide data to a smart contract owner”
Is there a minimum number of LINK required to run a node?

From the Slack - “it will not be a requirement to have LINK tokens to run a node, but it will be an option, and it will be a metric which will increase the rest of the network’s willingness to use that node operation…which then translates to more payout for that node operator”.

I have access to a shitload of APIs so I'm gonna be running a node if I can

aye, thanks man

>Run a node
What useful API of information do you have that people would be willing to pay to access?

node operators wont supply their own data feeds

>20k @ $0.38
>held comfy through the worst of it all

50k @ ~.16
Hoping for another pullback to pick up another 20k

I thought it was a mix of own data feeds and external data feeds (encrypted so the node operator dosen't know what the data is)

guess I dun goof'd

~$0.16

2000 at ICO

70k @ 9 cents (presale)

no, it will be public data feeds (non-town crier) and private data feeds using encrypted creds (TC)

ya have fun with all that loser if Swift/LINK pulls through I'll be a millionaire this time next year and chilling on a beach in Thailand while you're still doing "real work" like a fuckin faggot clown

Is there any word of any announcements in December?

There is a confirmed announcement from Sergey himself before EOY. No news on what it could possibly be, it is anyone's guess.

Thanks.
Please be something positive.

16k at 0.85

jesus I didn't even know link had got that high

it didn't, lol. ATH was 50 cents or 10k sats.

Maybe it was a private sale?

nope...stop believing all the bullshit posted here.
there was a presale and an ICO. 9 cents during presale, a couple of cents more during the normal ico.

dude who would pay double the price when buying OTC?

like this faggot, it never got to 0.09

5m @ 3c

i know sergey personally.
he really has a handle on the ladies
always helpful with their bags

nice pasta

Good evening LinkMarines

How high could this realolistically go? Like 10 bucks or 100?

few bucks in 2018, 2019 = lamboland

it must kill you knowing that a noob like me could buy in now and have 8x as much link as you, all because i didn't fall for you stupid HODL meme

110k from ico, 29 cent and down to 15flipping occasionally

$20 easily

I bought 230 shares at 13 cents a few days ago. Its the only crypto I own. Is that good enough for a newby like me?
Are people here really buying thousands or are they just memeing

frist of all I've been buying only dips below 16c you nigger
second of all I couldn't give less of a fuck what you do

sorry man, but you ain't turning $50 into millions even with chainlink

I really have 7k
Make 7k x 10k
There two-digit millions
Make 200 x 10k
2 million

I really hope for them that they are memeing, because it is as you put it "shares" if the chainlink network is adopted, it is highly unlikely that the tokens will be "used to pay the oracles" as they put it, when any other currency would suffice. This is just crowdfunding.

21k @ 0.17

your reaction suggests otherwise

1,117 @ $0.16

if this fucking ethereum buy i’m waiting for on normiebase would go through i’ll be able to increase that to 4,000 but it’s taking a god damn week and meanwhile LINK is UP

Yes yes, link bad coin. Stay way!! Only for funding of the crowd.

855 at roughly 0.15. Wanna drop a larger stack of $ but it must come down first. it will.

linkies themselves are the true meme

then go and try to pay the node operators in any other token than link you dumb nigger
I guess all utility tokens are now worthless when your big brain figured it all out that they will be replaced by other crypto to pay for services. damn, such a sharp mind

kek

geez what token do i want to get piad in? on one hand i got a token that's just a copy paste ERC20 token, the other a widely used and adopted currency that can be exchanged for anything, hmm, rly dangles my dingdong

but if you're operating across multiple chains it stands to reason that you don't want to be made in myriad different formats

Man really tingles my autism that the UK still uses pound.

ok you're either a brainlet or a troll (maybe both)
have fun staying poor either way

130k presale

look, you want to be a linkie? that's cool with me.
Who knows? they might have collectors value at some point because of the cult following.

Always remember, sky's the limit with wishful linking

suck my dick you sub 80 IQ subhman