Alright Veeky Forums, I was thinking about homebrewing a JoJo Tabletop RPG but i need help...

Alright Veeky Forums, I was thinking about homebrewing a JoJo Tabletop RPG but i need help. First and foremost would be what system would be used, a friend told me combat would have to be more story oriented unless a player has a standard punch-ghost

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've got a FATE hack and another one that gets posted every Super Stand Sunday if I remember right

Interesting, any links?

Afraid not on my side, you'll have to wait for the next guy to post the OP either here or next sunday

Mutants and Masterminds works, as long as you keep a good eye on peoples' punch-ghosts. It has a lot of flexibility built into the power creation rules, particularly with regards to power stunts.

Dude we've got, like, 10 Jojo rpgs. No need to add another

Jojo's Bizarre Tabletop
FATE Jojo
And a few others that can easily be found by googling "jojo tabletop rpg"

Sorry, the idea just popped into my head today and i'm not really on here that much.

>Jojo
Don't

Does anyone here have any experience with trying to play in this setting?
It seems like it'd be impossible to do it properly, because either you significantly limit creativity or everyone is running around with OP as fuck Stands.

I would imagine you'd have to almost cater the encounters to the party's stands

This.

You just have to have players you can trust.

It's not even that stands are OP so much as they're really bizarre. It seems like it'd be hard to get them on a fair footing.

Have a link to a WIP
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

After nearly finishing a JoJo Campaign it really comes down to working with players and trust. People can just make OP Stands, but can also be worried when random bullshit happens.

Using and now I can say a JoJo game is all about working together because the players will usually want to do their bullshit plan to counter the newest enemy.

Also if everybody is powerful, then its all good.

Has the combat been refined for jojo d100 yet

Look at the links.

/a/utists everyone!

Completed a JoJo nWoD hack a while ago. My stand was actually pretty powerful but I roleplayed my character into being fairly reserved and not showing his power level. The other players played punchghosts while I was the midrange team support. It was pretty fun but honestly we just let things go with the flow and made the fights interesting vs overpowered. Normally JoJo tends to get a bad rap because of how OP stands can be but not how they can win by using their powers in unique ways.

>coming in just to say "THIS IS SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE, STOP IT!"
You are a valuable contributor to this thread and board, sexually attractive, and have more friends than you know what to do with.