Brainlet here

brainlet here
explain to me why you don't just buy (almost) every memecoin during ICO?

initial investment: 50 bucks/yuros/monopolymoney/whatever

case 1 (worst case): coin is a scam, you lsot 50 bucks (wow its fucking nothing)

case 2 (the average): coin sleeps for a couple months until it gets pumped and dumped, depending on the pump, you made somewhere between 2-5x the money back to invest into more memecoins

case 3 (best case): mememagic turns your coin you bought at 5 cents each into the next bitcoin/ethereum/hypetrain with your earnings being 10x 100x or even 1000x

so unless you avoid OBVIOUS scamcoins from known chink scammers or Veeky Forums memeshit like dogecoin, where can you fuck up?

They banned americans from ICOs

...oh
well that explains everything

why did they ban burgers?

You cant, it's a lot of work though.

explain

too much work for no gains

I think because it's not clear whether crypto counts as securities in the US, and the companies didn't want to deal with the US authorities. Or something like this

because it isnt June anymore fucking newfag

99.9% of icos go to 0. and we are flooded everyday with this garbage

Just pick the ones that make sense , it doesn't matter what the project is, if there is hype and no presale shenanigans you are going to make money. Put 1 eth into Dragonchain, GVT, 2 into Raiden and 1 in etherparty. Only EP was a bust. Basically 2-6X just by waiting a few weeks.

This only matters if you know the ICO is going to get listed on binance or bittrex. Most coins just die if they don't get listed there.

no because Im not a gambling addicted moron

Dragon chain is up 6x and isn't listed anywhere.

>Most coins
Never said all

Speculation is gambling.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

wow you gamble on cars
congratulations

I'm planning to do this, but most icos I see require you to buy a lot of coins

Stop posting this shit on every thread

thats correct. and speculating on ICOs is gambling with fire. the risk reward isnt worth it at all

So you pick up trash and then you sell it?
Please tell me how your life has meaning.

>responding to copy-pasta

I see it a bit differently. Yes, going into an ico caring about anything but flipping at first opportunity is a bad idea. Dropping a sensible bet on a reviewed ico with a big following and then selling it to those who missed out has been quite profitable. PROPS is the one I got my eye on next. Expect shilling all over this board (won't be me) and a lot of poor saps that held it too long.