>Dark Castle

>Bloodsprings
>Bloodclouds
>Climate
>Skylines

>Werewolves
>Goblins
>Trolls

This will be the most peaceful, plentiful and beautiful vampire country ever.

Last time these Polls are gonna be up folks, speak now or forever hold your peace.

strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

>not already having elf bullshit

I don't quite get what you're saying.

Can someone dump the Royal Revival CYOA on Imgur or something? I tried to squirrel it away to repost for a rainy day, but for whatever reason it won't let me save the full size images, only ones just a hair up from thumbnails. Maybe it's just my shitty old Chromebook, but I don't know.

Imgur automatically compresses images into an artifacted mess.

> Forest of the world trees soon brother.

For Bliss, could you perhaps make a map of this realm? There doesn't seem to be much reason for the Aquatic Room if the country is landlocked, and I can't check.

1/9

It's Beri's.

Sooo...can someone post Rapture Cyoa pls?

It mentions the arab girl's country being across the sea, so it seems like you're on the coast.

2/9

Close enough.

Okay, that makes sense.

3/9

4/9

5/9

6/9

7/9

8/9

9/9

It's manual labor to post this one.

>not just setting your script to dump

You could have just linked to them. There's really no reason to dump them again every other thread. So if doing so is unpleasant, that's just.

>Off-world Comfort
>Just 27 votes

You lot are messing up

I feel ya dude we need more waifus in here.

frogwithgun.jpg
answer this

PS: I like the magic tech trees idea. I think more CYOAs should use a similar format. Having to choose between breadth and depth is an interesting exercise.

Unless you jpg them first. Any png is subject to imgur compression-rape.

>There are people who don't mix "My Room" with "Rose-Tinted Room"

And dungeon themed, right?

Is there a more recent version of this monster girl pdf i picked up some time ago?

how to waifu the sister?

This

she's engaged, at best you'd be cucking the husbando
>NTR shitstorm incoming

Just get her to break it off. She's almost certainly only doing it for political reasons anyway. Even if you don't want to fuck her there's no reason to let her marry someone she doesn't love.

Well your country is kind of in a horrible war.

Love between siblings is pure, and familial bonds come before matrimonial ones. Also it isn't cheating if your relationship came first.

I shouldn't be surprised you guys will twist anything to justify incest waifu, but geez. Or do you guys really believe this shit? Either way, it's horrible.

My dick gets hard when I think about it so it's fine.

Would you have preferred I go with, "It's not cheating if you convince your sister and her fiance that the two of you are a package deal?" AKA the buy one get one free special?

>Girl is getting married to guy you never met even before you died probably meaning it happened after you died
>aka girl got engaged to a guy while she was depressed about losing the closet person in her life
>girl talks about the importance of marrying for political gains
>girl doesn't even care that much for you to meet the guy
>It must be true luv

Have fun not saving your sister from an unhappy marriage.

>kinkshaming fantasy incest on a pakistani tamagotchi desk

Not kinkshaming in the least, if you want her take her.

Yes.

If you were my sibling and you fucked up my marriage of convenience, I'd be pissed at you. Even if you were the reason I was so messed up in the first place; hell, that just means that you're messing me up even worse for your own ends, and calling it kindness.

>hell, that just means that you're messing me up even worse for your own ends, and calling it kindness.
Just like the sister did to the MC by "reviving" her from a different world/life.

>Not having him killed and false flagging it as the work of your enemies trying to stop an alliance.

She also says
>Don't worry about being separated from your dear family if and when you get married to your special someone. None of the suitors I'll show you are next in line for their throne, so they can live here with us.
Implying that her fiance is in the same situation, and that she wouldn't even look for an option that would lead to you going somewhere else. Seems to me like her fiance has to move in or fuck off, and is certainly well aware of this. For all we know she's hyper gay, and her fiance exists as a matter of saving face, possibly for both of them. Which is actually part of why I wish at least one of the suitors came off as a pure matter of continence in the area of relationships.

Really though I would wait at least to meet the guy, though I would be pushy about meeting him, really pushy.

Use the ring on her

What are some of the great cyoas made cyoag?

That isn't waifuing, that is enslaving, and you are a terrible little sister for suggesting it.

You of course mean Diana right? Real best girl

>Not taking 4 rings and enslaving all the women in your family into your harem.
>Not also taking Vivian as a wife to cuck her brother too
It's like you don't even want to create a indomitable empire if incest and debauchery.

You shouldn't even HAVE to use a ring on her. You'd just have to ask Teresa and she'd probably come around to it after the initial shock.

Duh, the fourth ring is for Vivian.

I can't even finish my build still because of those suitors. Ugh. There's nothing worse than getting hung up in the middle of a CYOA. Like a stalling sneeze.

>Vivian
Katelyn is the only option for maximum depravity.

What's the sibling order here? Teresa and Alexander seem to be the oldest, and Julius is the youngest, but what about the rest? What about you?

debatable, Vivian at least gives you access to Paladian Steel for the war effort and the end result of marrying her/ringing her is that it cucks her brother making your incest superior.

The ring, the quil, the mirror.

I can make myself gradually more attractive with the mirror. I can use the ring to keep myself nice and healthy, and I can use the quil to write letters to news publishers, get them to spread my ideas because they will agree with my letters, and just gradually create a cult that worships me.

>have a massive boner for princesses
>user, you are the princess
>boner killed
Oh, well I can still pretend to be a good little sister or brother and serve pancakes to Lady Teresa.

/r9k/'s recently had a mysterious influx of old school CYOAs I've never seen before. Apparently, since self-loathing is so integral to their board culture, they've never had the same "entitlement revolution" Veeky Forums did where people stopped playing anything that doesn't give them an immortal waifu.

>Rolling
>No choosing

rolling mah nigga.

ok, so. Simple Winter Clothes.
Ski's
Baby Blanket
Kudlik seal lamp
Freezing rain
polar bears

I'm dead. not a chance I could survive that, even if I could ski that well, there's no way I could ski on flat ground fast enough to get 300 miles before I died of exposure or got mauled by a polar bear.

rollan

>She's as you can get to Emma Watson, with a very similar personality
>Emma Watson's personality
>Good

Have fun getting told that all your anime is a tool of the patriarchy to thought rape girls.

Purely hypothetically, but say I had a couple cyoas I haven't posted yet.
Should I just dump them at once, or post one in each thread or how?

All now!

You post only one to get us excited, tease us with the rest over several weeks and then dissapear forever before you post them.

I feel like several named Anons have done this.

My eyes are rolling right back into my head.

Do you want us to call an ambulance or something?

I need lotsa points.

Can't decide between the Fem/k/ommando, Ali, Harry, and Slipknot.
Can I take all four, maybe?

>they've never had the same "entitlement revolution" Veeky Forums did where people stopped playing anything that doesn't give them an immortal waifu.
Ayy lmao

>18
Well, shit luck than.

Posting a recently updated one that hasn't gotten much discussion.
Trigger warning: mixed media.
1/4

2/4

First expansio
3/4

These might still be updated at some point; I can't remember what the creator said.
4/4

Is making abilities complex a good or bad thing?

Like I saw people complaining on Crown Quest how some of the abilities were uninspired, but to me it just seems like they wanted it complex for the sake of complexity.

>Which is actually part of why I wish at least one of the suitors came off as a pure matter of continence in the area of relationships.
There's always the ancient golem. I mean, you two can reproduce somehow, but he has a much more platonic relationship with you, and I doubt he's much for rocking your world anyway.

A lot of these seem really fun, but I think I'm going with the headphones. I really need a good running playlist right now.

>APPEARANCE: HOMOSEXUAL CHAD (-6)

>NO HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE (-1)

>HIGH SCHOOL: ALISON BERTHA (-39)

>TRANSPORTATION: WALKING (-39)

>STATIONARY: SIMPLE STUFF (-58)

>CARRYING EQUIPMENT: CLASSY (-83)

>THE JOB (-97)
>THE ILLUMINATI (-117)

>PEG LEG (-47)
>SONICHU MEDALION (-30)
>HARDASS NUNS (-6)
>DOWN SYNDROME BETA (9)

So I'm the gay quarterback of the best school ever even though I have a prosthetic leg. I'm popular and have daily homolust parties with my no homo jock friends.

The second I graduate, I get a highpaying job and become a member of the illuminati.

My teachers are strict but who cares. The down syndrome fag can't touch me since I'll always be surrounded by big, scary jocks. The sonichu medallion was a gift from my little sister when I lost my leg as a kid so it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Perfect life for minimum points (30). Was this supposed to be difficult?

>the dictionall

How to omnipotence?
Checkmate.

>Flip directly to the lucid dreaming page

I post thing. Thing bad. Fuck off.

Speaking as someone who's been lucid dreaming for years and gotten quite good at it, it is VERY highly overrated. Your brain doesn't actually have the processing capacity to pull off the virtual reality paradise you're probably imagining. Yeah, you can lucid dream landscapes - but most of it would be low resolution nothing for most of the time. You can dream cities, but there'd be very few actual people in there. You can dream hot chicks, but they wouldn't have any personality and there's no point in directly mentally instructing someone on how to talk to you. That's not conversation.

There's only so much time you can spend flying amidst skyscrapers which turn out to be empty if you look too closely at the windows before you realize it isn't what it's been hyped up to be.

Zehaha

It's still close enough (by a pedantic interpretation) that the dictionary can point you towards it instead of how to sell your soul.

rolling

>High good
>Low good

I will game the system... by rolling for both at the same time! MUAHAHAHA!

I'm a lucid dreamer. Former fatty too. I spend my dreams gorging myself on delicious food. They always taste great.

It's strange to consider that I use the closest thing I have to omnipotence for infinite food instead of sex or adventures. Just lots of food.

>gets uniformly average results
Never try to cheat the dice gods.

>Thing bad. Fuck off.
No, thing okay.

>Metal Cube
For the shapeshifting and protection.
>Glass of Liquid
For the peak mental and physical fitness. The martial arts thing sounds nice, too.
>Paint Brush
For the golems. Hopefully I'll get better at drawing over time. Maybe try to figure out how to make the golems not-so-mindless.

I even tried typing up builds for them, but my phone crashed halfway through.