COSS, Crypton One Stop Solution

COSSPLAYERS check in!

8k reporting in, do I need more?

yes, as much as you can. Now is the time to accumulate. Once we come out of beta at the end of the month this thing is going to explode.... we will probably start mooning mid month in anticipation of that... maybe even sooner. Time is running out, get all you can!

177k COSS reporting in

Bought 10k and will just forget about it.
Forget adding it to blockfolio, Coss.io isn't even an exchange and hitbtc is always way off.

how long are you planning on holding???

impressive amount user

300k coss here

Anons, do you really believe the exchange will get big enough to be significant?

Yep . The whole crypto space is growing. Fiat deposits will be awesome. Merchant dividend payout as well.

39.5K here.. will I make it anons?

What's the point of the token?

You get a share of the fees.

You can store them in mew and it pays out dividends of every token traded on the site. It's pennies now, but could be good passive income when/if volume picks up. That is the big if.

I know I'm being spoon fed here, but what makes COSS stand out over other decentralized exchanges?

Nothing, still in beta. They are doing some good promotions to get people in the door and the big one will be fiat gateways to any coin.

680,000 COSS here. Never been so comfy in my life. 2018 is going to be HUGE.

where to cop tokens?

tfw only 1.6k, price just pumped almost 2 cents on HitBTC tho.

35.5k checking in

SUPREME COSS MASTER RACE !

Coss.io of course

It is not decentralized. It is a semi-autonomous DAO with large ambitions. DYOR.

t. 6k cossplayer

Anyone with a significant amount of COSS (100k+) is probably going to hold for at least 2-3 years once the hefty weekly checks start rolling in.

For one, its location in Singapore which is currently very crypto-friendly and will be working with local companies like COSS to work out all the regulations next month.

Secondly, the fact that it is not going to be just a crypto-crypto exchange (something it is fucking terrible at right now with general slowness, poor UI, and consequently no volume) but also a service to enable crypto payments for businesses and a fiat-crypto gateway.

The COSS token itself is not a currency, it's an entitlement to a portion of the fees for all three of those services. The fee split is handled by a DAO and they're not going to lower it on you if their volume picks up later.

Just to be clear: COSS is very early right now, so this IS a gamble and if you were measuring it only by the current returns then it's still very overvalued even at 6.5 cents. The reason to invest is because you hope that the exchange and UI upgrades this month and the fiat gateway and point of sale services Q1 2018 will:
1. Be fully implemented
2. result in a lot more volume and thus fees being paid to tokenholders
If these things get delayed or MAS surprises them (unlikely) with harsher than expected regulations, it's not impossible that the token could dump further or COSS could even shut down entirely. Also keep in mind that they are still holding a significant number of tokens for future funding that would further dilute your share, however even at max supply the fee split is still very generous if the exchange picks up a reasonable amount of volume.

How is this better than kucoin?

fixed fee returns, aka COSS isnt gonna nigger out on you about fees like Kuckcoin did.

Well fuck my wife. That sounds better.

Good info. Impressive that they are wanting to make this a DAO at least partly. I think DAOs will be massive in the future.

>breeding with asians

kys.

buy high sell low

Coss?

1k coss kek im gonna be a millionare in no time

After holding so long its finally mooning

do I need basic plus verification to withdraw?

Mooning, this is just the beginning!