Disney buys out GW

>disney buys out GW
>they remake the setting so it can fit into part of a new "Dark Disney" multiverse equivalent to Kingdom Hearts, alongside that old "Epic Mickey" game that didn't quite get made
>each of the primarchs is now a disney princess
>Cinderella, per Disney Princess canon of her being the leader of the princesses AKA the princesstiest, is now the Princess of Mankind

How mad, on a scale of 1 to khorne, khorne being the maddest and 1 being the least mad, would Veeky Forums be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g
screenrant.com/why-disney-infinity-was-cancelled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slaanesh

It would be both amusing and rage inducing. I could imagine some of us getting to 7 or 8.

But it wouldn't be half as bad as Age of Sigmar.

>>disney buys out GW
>Space Marines and Emperor becomes main antagonist of MCU

how would that different from the Kree, exactly?

Space marines will lost their plot-armor.

>disney princesses
>in a disney owned setting
>not having plot armor

I'm slightly worried about how much I love the expression on Ariel's face

LEGS FOR THE LEG THRONE!

Frankly, adding Disney would be an improvement. As a war game it's okay, but the setting for 40k is pants on head retarded. Making it even stupider might save it.

She should be a Carcharodon Astra.

Disney just cancelled Disney Infinity, scrapped their miniatures business and laid off ~300 people in the process of quitting the vidya game industry entirely just a week ago.

That doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

>Frankly, adding Disney would be an improvement

fuck off

>40k
>okay as a wargame
>setting is retarded
Is this opposite day? Did I log onto bizzarro-Veeky Forums?

>princesses
Well, actually I mean in MCU space marines will lose their plot-armor, just imagine crossover GotG.

well technically the good princesses should all be loyalists, while the evil queens from their canons should all be the CSM.

The real question is how the other disney properties fit into the setting - who are the eldars of the setting for instance?

>who are the eldars of the setting for instance?
A group of malevolent retards that do nothing but make situations worse for everyone involved? The hyenas from the Lion King.

Kill it with fucking fire. If this came to be, Disney must be destroyed.

The finest of Disney princess reimaginings.

>Epic Mickey

In Ireland, mickey is slang for your dick.

>Emperor replacement isn't Sleeping Beauty

C'mon man, get it together

The retardation is what makes it fun. It only started to go bad when people began to take 40k seriously.

It's a hard line to walk sometimes.

I was born in and grew up in Cork, I never fuckin heard it.

The Kree are more of a threat.

Dublin here. I've heard it plenty of times.

So, 40K gets killed and its desecrated carcass gets puppeted by Disney? I'd be so fucking happy.

>Jasmine as a Raven Guard and not a 1K Son
>no Mulan as a White Scar
>no Kita as an Eldar Farseer
>no Rogue Trader Kuzco
>Belle is Spess Yiff and not an Imperial Fist
This pic is stupid

Also to answer the OP, I would not be mad in the slightest

Nah, Aurora would be Emprah.
Cinderella would be Guilliman

If they manage to make movie like avenger with Warhammer40k I'd be interested

>slaanesh
YES!

this entire hypothetical situation makes me want to kill myslef

>be Disney Noise Marine
>HEAR THE SONG OF SLAANESH!
>"Caaaan't you feeel, it's loooove toniiiight" blaring at full volume

Gaston confirmed for doing the emperor's work. Typical space wolve belle tolerating such a filthy mutant

Doomguy, because Khorne is simply not enough.

Sounds almost as bad as that quest where all the Disney villains succeeded

>not mickey mouse march

True sonic torture.

But it woudl probably ne Miley Cirus songs instead.

I would be fucking Khorne/10. Mega-corporations do not, and never will, get Warhammer. This is why GW is killing it, they got too big and became corporate. Warhammer and wargaming in general has always been about blokes in a shed with weird hair.

Emperor protects! Will we get a story about brave lord inquisitor trying to kill mutants and burn witches?

>Sounds almost as bad as that quest where all the Disney villains succeeded
That's actually a homebrew setting, not a quest. Disney Villains Victorious.

holy shit yes

Looking forward to Miley Cyrus as the sister of battle.

look here (and technically he's supposed to be an archdeacon)

Imagine

nigga, I don't think you realize how good that idea is

Now I want someone to mod it into dawn of war 2

>adding Disney would be an improvement
Not if you like the miniatures/hobby side of things.

If there was ever a big buyout, that would be the first thing to take a hit. Right alongside the customer service.

>Right alongside customer service.
> customer service.
>GW
Are you fucking retarded user???

are you? Their customer service is top notch.

That Ariel reminds me this song exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

Only time I've decided to notch service is when a part for a ForgeWorld model was damaged on arrival due to bubbles in casting, otherwise it's on par with Steam

It'd never work, Warhammer lore is made with way younger audiences in mind than most animated Disney films.

Except the hayday of Disney Fans are now older than the target demographic of Warhammer 40k

>a million trillion dalmations each more powerful that the last and also the next, fuelled by no less than 1 full planet of souls every day, each, and instead of spots they have chainsaws and swords and decorative golden wings and they bark gaping portals to new and special variations of hell every time they open their power armored mouths mouths and...

>disney buys gw
>updates SoB and fleshes them out to appeal to little girls
>change not much else to appeal to actual players
>reduces store price from 5000% manufacturing cost to 110% of manufacturing cost to make it affordable for little girls
>leaves the important stuff alone while marketing it as a model toy line

We can only hope

I would give zero fucks.

Learn to read, idiot

>that sad realization that a Disney buyout would result in REDUCED prices.

Also, now I'm imagining Disney trying a Toys-to-life DI style game using Warhammer 40k.

Actually a Toys-to-life thing for Warhammer regular and 40k might be cool.

Well, if we're on the subject of alternate company interpretations of 40k:

>Hideo Kojima is put in charge of 40k's direction
>Titus is brought back
>He can also actually convert Chaos to imperium by sneaking up and having them kidnapped via balloons and helicopters

Okay, yeah, that's stupid. I got nothing.

Oil monopolies have better prices than gw

Thats fucking reta-

>Atlantis rewritten as an Inquisitor leading a band of Guardsmen into and Eldar colony.

>surprise, the Inquisitor is a dick. Guardsmen are bros

I need this

Now, the important question

Which Princesses would replace which Primarchs?

We actually had a thread about that almost exact thing a few years back. It started with a picture of Roark and the words "Gentlemen, this is how I Rogue Trader"

Alright, let's get the obvious ones done.
>Pocahontas - Corax
>Tiana - Vulkan
>Mulan - Jaghati

Then I'm thinking
>Ariel- Angron
(No talking, just get to what you want to do!)
>Snow White - Roboute
(Cleans up after 7(9) abnormally-sized men who make a mess of everything)
>Jasmine - Dorn
(Wait around in Daddy's palace waiting for some upstart to come fuck you over and take Daddy's legacy)
>Belle - Russ
(some potential for depth, but can't get past their obsession with something incredibly furry)

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Why is Snow White in a Death Company?

After unclogging beard hairs from the sink for the fourth time that week, you'd lust for blood too.

>oh, thank you its beautif
>this flower is a creation of slaanesh, it must be purged
>this should be a simple task for a woman

Jasmine I always figured to be more like Magnus, since she's a red lady who messes with comic powers beyond her control (ie Genie is Tzeentch)
Meanwhile I figureded that Belle may be Done instead since she's a brainy autist who's closest friends are inanimate objects.
Cinderella would be Guilliman, since she's used to organizing mice to help her efficiently get chores done
Snow White is Sanguinius, since she's the super pretty favored child that's daddy's favorite and everybody likes
Merida is Russ. I don't think I need to explain
Rapunzel is Mortarion, completely with issues with adopted parent.

honestly big companies like disney normally have first rate customer service, because they have the money to spend on it and the research on how much it matters.

I work for a huge mega corp and I get much better treatment and more leeway for customer interactions as employee number A-230385 than I ever did as user Anonson.

>she's a red lady who messes with comic powers beyond her control (ie Genie is Tzeentch)
Are you sure you aren't talking about Pocahontas and the talking Tree who she always listens to?

Well, I'm just staying that Arabian isn't all that thematically different from the vaguely Egyptian theme that Magnus has.

Also, that tree was actually an Eldar Farseer and you know it, while Genie is explicitly a magical and cosmic existence of near limitless phenomenal power, so Tzeentch is a perfect fit for him especially given how nuts he is and his ability to see the future to make references to things that haven't happened yet.

Also, he's blue.

I'm guessing that this would make Konrad Curze into Elsa then.

Wait, Disney had a John Carter movie, does that make Dejah Thoris into a Disney Princess we could use? Or would she just be the new Archmagos?

> Implying that Aladdin isn't set in the far future
> Implying that the Genie isn't referencing things he remembers from thousands of years ago
Are you even trying?
Also giant desert with shining white palaces so sure. Though you'd need to rework the architecture.

~Oh Mickey you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey hey, hey Mickey~

I bet you heard that a lot up in Leprechaun land eh you bum fiddler?

The problem with that theory is that Aladdin and Hercules exist in the same timeline and continuity, and Hercules is explicitly in Ancient Greece, especially since Icarus even helps kickstart Rome in one episode.

This

Pretty sure the TV cartoons are non-canon, they all got reaaaaally weird.

Aladdin cartoon is at least semi-canon for the sequals to be a thing.

Which by correlation makes the Hercules cartoon semi-canon.

Let's be honest, Disney hasn't fucked up Star Wars or Marvel yet. Can they really do WORSE than GW?

>fucked up Star Wars
>Implying Episode VII wasn't shit
>Implying Kylo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN wasn't shit
The only good thing we got from it was sick spins

Perhaps the same could be said about pretty much most "nerd" hobbies.

Finally, someone agrees with me that VII was terribad!

The sick spins were GLORIOUS though.

Because it was essentially A New Hope but with a shitty and stale coat of paint, that shooed away all the good characters away for no good reason.

I mean they even shamelessly recycled the Trench Run for crying out loud

>forced happy ending to all races

>Implying Age of Emperor will be better

Jasmine in anything except sheer silk is a heresy in itself

>Khornate Ariel
The warp overtook my sides

They WHAT?!

>screenrant.com/why-disney-infinity-was-cancelled/
God fucking damn.

I know right? I guess it wasn't profitable (enough?) so they just took an axe to it. I mean damn.

The problem is that apparently "unprofitability" was caused by a ton of stupid conflicts and being forced to play support to other properties instead of making good stuff by themselves.

In this setting shouldn't Walt Disney himself be the emperor? Dead dude kept on ice?

I would make Aurora into Lion, they're both blondes

Disney has been about female empowerment and general SJWing + racemixing propaganda for a while now.

I expect female commissars doling out tight hugs to crying guardswomen who broke nails while stabbing orbs with affixed bayonets.

OP pic is bretty gud :3
would play the vidya

>Epic Mickey
>old
>didn't quite get made
You what?

Vastly underrated.

Three lungs
Maybe more.

MCU is acceptable, but Marvel comics are shit, both the writing and the drawing
And SW is...well, the only person I know who liked TFA was someone who had not watch a single SW film before.

I'd allahu ackbar Disney HQ.

Warhammer has to be in British hands or it's not Warhammer.

Press F to pay respects.

I think most people know it was shit but it wasn't as shit as they thought it could have been.

>finally

I don't know where the hell you've been, but when it came out everyone thought it was shit. Like 90% of TFA discussion was about how bad it was, 7% was TRAITORposting, and the remaining 3% was about the Finn + Poe Dream Team.

Not him but normies loved the film.