Who thinks buying more btc at 11k is a good idea?

Who thinks buying more btc at 11k is a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/economics-brief/21727877-final-brief-our-series-big-economic-ideas-looks-costs-and-benefits
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/regulators-greenlight-bitcoin-futures/)
theverge.com/2017/11/29/16715296/nasdaq-bitcoin-futures-long-short)
cnbc.com/2017/12/01/jpmorgan-strategist-bitcoin-futures-can-add-legitimacy.html)
news.bitcoin.com/indias-bitcoin-fever-trade-volumes-exchange-sign-ups-spike/)
cnbc.com/2017/11/30/bitcoin-plunges-20-percent-from-its-high.html)
indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Koreans and Bitfinex (since they get it for $0 in reality)

That's basically it

It's not

-silence-

With bitcoins don't worry about buying peaks

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

I'm starting to.

I'm moving cash to exchanges currently waiting to strike when the correction occurs but I'm not sure whether that's even going to happen anymore.

>i-it's going to keep going u-up f-forever r-right?

looks like some major correction is coming
don't quote me on that

anyone with stolen credit cards and shit

It's going to be worth $1 million each within a few years.

I bought .25 today. Literally slid all my savings into a Coinsource atm and sent it to Coinbase.

it's going to drop below 9k before christmas

It's gonna crash. I am eagerly waiting but I don't know if I should sell some now or just buy more when it does. I bought at 6k so if it goes 50-80% I'm in red

fpbp

>falling for the crash meme

god don't put all your saving in bitcoin ath.
never all in user.
investment is about risk management.

nice copy-pasta

kek everyone says its gonna crash ensures it's going to rise.

This happens everytime.

just look at the charts 8 consecutive green days, this won't continue forever, it never has and never will

Don't do it.
Buy literally any other coin.

I cashed out with $700 profit. Only been doing it a week. Would have made more but I fell for the link scam

ye well at least you made some profit, maybe not 100x, but that's this x100. ROI that made you fell for link meme

buy high sell low

The same who thought it was a good idea to buy at 2600

it could be the last time is in 11 k, ever tomorrow could be at 12 k

do you think you're gonna get it for less?

Yes, but if you want to profit in a week and not in 5 years you'd better not fucking buy at ATH, ie now.

it's always a good idea to buy some btc

this pajeet thinks flipping cars is better than flipping digital currency, kek

A Satoshi will eventually be worth a dollar. Not worth missing out on

at that point the dollar would be dead probably

saved

if you buy Bitcoin now at 11k and trade it all for an altcoin that doubles in 1 day you would be buying it got 5.5k

Yes

what is a good binance listed altcoin to buy right now?

>Who thinks buying more btc at 1k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 2k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 3k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 4k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 5k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 6k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 7k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 8k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 9k is a good idea?
>Who thinks buying more btc at 10k is a good idea?

Buying 1 btc at 10k is pretty terrible

You'd be up 9% in a few days. Stockmarket cucks would be happy with 9% in a year.

I just sold my alts for BTC. Where should I put my coins if BTC is about to correct?

>people still believe this.
You know you don't have to invest solely in google shares with 0 leverage right? There's plenty of high % roi stocks and money to made playing the stock market. Only thing is it actually requires you to not be a brainlet.
Crypto is like investing for people who know nothing about markets so they think they're geniuses when they buy bitcoin at the top and it goes up, Bubble pop soon.

In usd fuck

sorry meant for

salty nocoiner detected. we're the new wealthy class, deal with it. bitcoin is here to stay and it will be the most valuable asset in the entire universe soon.

But what if better transaction coin?

> the most valuable asset in the entire universe soon

The absolute state of the shillin profession.

> Bitcoin is here to be shorted 1000X

thats the only thing BTC can do fine right now.

stock market cucks put money in business producing the shit you consume.
crypto is just taking someone else money and that somebody wants to do the same ad infinitum.
Time to put shit in perspective folks, how long can this shit go?

It could possibly go forever if people keep believing in it.

economist.com/news/economics-brief/21727877-final-brief-our-series-big-economic-ideas-looks-costs-and-benefits

-crickets-

-coughing-

Then we become the new jews, gaining unlimited wealth by producing nothing of real value

A means to conduct financial transactions outside of the Jews sphere of power is the value.

But by using their same methods. How are we any better then?

Keep your eye on tether supply. If another $100 million in tether suddenly appears, start buying

Keep your eye on tether supply. If another $100 million in tethers suddenly appear, start buying BTC

>Tether pumps btc to 20k
>Suddenly people realize whats going on
>People rush in to sell for real cash
>No one is willing to pay with real cash anymore due to price being artificially inflated
>Price drops to 2k
>We buy in with real cash at 2k
Profit. How is this bad?

Where do you monitor USDT supply, CMC?

legit
waiting on the BF/tethers crash to buy
all im waiting for

its going to rise

Can you explain to me how an increase in Tether market cap would = a rise in BTC? I don't understand. Thanks :)

Evidence points at Tether not being backed by real US dollars. They just create more and buy btc with it. I'm not fully conviced yet, though.

i'm waiting for in to go to around 5k per coin then get 20k worth. it will jump up again.

I see. So you're saying the Tether dev team is basically just printing money and buying other crypto with it? Shouldn't it be impossible to just create extra coins on a blockchain?

me, you lose if it doesn't fall, but you dont lose if it fall because it will recover

Uneducated normies who just saw the latest big bongo theory and are about to get dumped on

>buy at $1100
>gradually bleeds to $200 for 3 years
Virtually no one has hands that strong, never buy at a peak

buying bitcoin at 1k was a terrible idea as for the next 2 years you could buy it at $200

nice anecdote

they arent creating more btc
they are creating usdTethers

Yep thats basically it. Impossible? Nah. Do you know the code? Does anyone here does? Does anybody even care? There you go

They aren't creating extra coins. They're creating tether. If tether turns out to be a scam it will cause massive FUD, is the theory.

I think he got that part. But its not money its just a shitcoin people think its worth a dollar. Honestly its scares the shit out of me cause im sitting on tether waiting for a btc dip but no one will accept them if the tether crash happens.
Cashing out now for real fiat may be the only option

I see your point.
Tether IS a coin though, right? Or at least treated like one with a (mostly) static value across exchanges.

What has been the evidence giving people suspicion that Tether is a scam? I've always seen it as a useful way to cash out before a possible dip.

They have something like 800 million+ tethers printed out. If one tether = 1usd then they need $800mil in fiat on deck to back all of those tethers they printed off. $800mil is a lot of money and you should be concerned if they refuse to prove they have that much.

Why in the fuck are you buying USDT? Are you literally retarded?

I looked in the mirror today and my nose has increased in size considerably I..i think I'm becoming one of them...

Most of us don't fuck kids and drink their blood

going down to $3000 is terrifying.

Your belief in blood libel is fucking sad

$3000 in 2019....

see you in the call center srping 2019

Yeah I remember when looking into Tether, they claimed that it was backed by Fiat. So long as its value stays consistent idgaf but I could see this making some serious waves in the crypto pond

exactly i rather masturbate into an old coffee tin and make a wish

Jews have done so much more than that. The shoah never happened, but your people deserve multiple shoahs for your crimes.

oy vey goyim

>who thinks buying bitcoin at $100 is a good idea
>who thinks buying bitcoin at $1000 is a good idea
>who thinks buying bitcoin at $10,000 is a good idea
--- you are here ---
>who thinks buying bitcoin at $100,000 is a good idea
>who thinks buying bitcoin at $1,000,000 is a good idea

I think this is just the beginning also. I wouldn't be afraid to buy in now. Normie money is coming, Bitcoin has the brand. I agree 1 million is actually possible, as crazy as it sounds.

>inb4 Mt.Gox

>$21 trillion market cap

I can't imagine being this delusional.

5 reasons to buy more

1) Bitcoin futures contracts are about to be offered by CME Group Inc. and Cboe Futures Exchange to mainstream investors, starting December 18th (bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/regulators-greenlight-bitcoin-futures/)

2) NASDAQ is going to start offering futures in 2018
(theverge.com/2017/11/29/16715296/nasdaq-bitcoin-futures-long-short)

3)We’re about to see massive amounts of institutional money flow into Bitcoin due to this added legitimacy, with Bitcoin becoming elevated to the status of a legitimised asset class
(cnbc.com/2017/12/01/jpmorgan-strategist-bitcoin-futures-can-add-legitimacy.html)

4) Bitcoin fever in India is causing trade volumes and exchange sign-ups to spike (news.bitcoin.com/indias-bitcoin-fever-trade-volumes-exchange-sign-ups-spike/)

5) We’ve just seen a 20% price dip correction in the past few days but haven’t yet returned to an ATH
(cnbc.com/2017/11/30/bitcoin-plunges-20-percent-from-its-high.html)

>bitcoin marketcap will surpass gold
>.........threefold
>.........within any kind of foreseeable future

BTC will max out at $29,000 USD. That means it will be 1/10 the marketcap of gold. It will happen FIVE YEARS FROM NOW. It will stay there for over a decade. Then, and only then, some other crypto besides BTC might get closer to the market cap of gold. Probably something like ETH that is more of a platform than a currency

You’re only an idiot if you don’t buy high and sell low.

Only way to make money.

all current cryptos will be dead in a 15 years imo
new tech will arrive, the next logical step...

fixed the indigogo

indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/

Company name Investing with the senpai
EVERY INVESTOR GETS ROYLATIES ONLY 60% OF THE COMPANY IS FOR SELL

it will help you/others become a better more educated crypto currency trader. My vision is to help the next wave of people getting in crypto to learn about crypto currencies, exchanges, alternative coins, blockchain, wallets, and much more. With my technology it gives you alerts when coins you selected are dipping a certain % for many reasons, it calculates with AI and other factors to predict what a coin could do that day and beyond by the coins Price, Market Cap, 24hr Volume, Circulating supply, % change for that 24 hr, and what it did in the days before. This is just a few small factors, Investing with the senpai is the future. I set on Veeky Forums and watch the miss information, lies, and deception; together we will corner the market and finally help anyone invest and learn at his/her pace, we are not here to shill coins and take advantage of you for material gain.

Funding will help me continue pay for all the development and tech going in "Investing with Senpai" My goal is very small, but will cost me more. Everything helps and I guarantee to back any investors to my last days. Not only will you be a VIP Senpai, you will get your money back with interest, own a part of our company, and become apart of my inner circle and much more. My friends and I have already poured more than $10,000 usd in the development of our application; that will hopefully be a must have for any future investor. If you would like to add ideas and become apart of the Senpai inner family development team email me your ideas, experience, and personal expertise you can bring to the table. [email protected].

lul thanks for the investment

>real value
value is an abstract psychological concept. it only ever exists in peoples minds.
not saying it isnt "real" but lets say its highly affected by suggestion