Someone explain this retard to me

Someone explain this retard to me.

Saw the movie yesterday, it was cringeworthy. Basically, there is no ecology. I'd understand for Dr. Manhattan to be able to act this way, but some guy with Regen +2 ability (and it seems, inability to feel pain. And thus ... not feeling anything? Like having own ass on fire?) Anyway the amount of retardation in this movie was collosal. Guy was far from alpha superhero in this "setting" and yet, somehow others do not pinpoint him and destroy him/get him in his group.

Also how come a BBEG who made a business out of producing mutants does not have his own "Loyal dozen" to protect him in case of ... anything.

Seriously, what is good about this guy aside from being appealing to 11-yr olds and R-rated. (not to mention the fact 99% is men-on-men violence. When is this guy gauging eyes out out of some kid or a teenage girl. It'd be interesting to see reversed stalking scene from start of themovie)

What a steamy pile of shit.

>>/tv/

Indded. But i'm a fa/tg/uy and I like how this board evaluates such hero concepts.

Once more, coherently this time.

IIRC Deadpool starts off with his depicted low level regeneration but later gets caught in a nuclear reactor meltdown and gives him the bullshit regeneration factor he is known for.

>Guy was far from alpha superhero in this "setting" and yet, somehow others do not pinpoint him and destroy him/get him in his group.

Why would they if he's far from alpha (whatever that means)?

>Also how come a BBEG who made a business out of producing mutants does not have his own "Loyal dozen" to protect him in case of ... anything.

I don't think that Ajax was at the top of that venture. And he sort of did have his own superstrong bodyguard, who was strong enough to defeat colossus, so there's something. Also, the guy that survived a bullet to the head.

>not to mention the fact 99% is men-on-men violence. When is this guy gauging eyes out out of some kid or a teenage girl. It'd be interesting to see reversed stalking scene from start of themovie

Is this an issue? Comics are 90% men on men anyway.

Go to /tv/ or /co/. This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. This board isnt your personal blog.

Hell, /shg/ might even be a place for this.

>Why would they if he's far from alpha (whatever that means)?

Dr. Manhattan being utter alpha (completelly untouchable by other superheroes in setting)

>I don't think that Ajax was at the top of that venture. And he sort of did have his own superstrong bodyguard, who was strong enough to defeat colossus, so there's something. Also, the guy that survived a bullet to the head.

Good point.

>Is this an issue? Comics are 90% men on men anyway.
Indeed. But Deadpool is like "I'm craaazy, man! Braking the 4th wall! And being complete dick to everyone!" Except to politically correct themes like "don't kill women and children".

/shg/ already has enough cancer

Fuck off.

Is this the most "no fun allowed" post on Veeky Forums?

>Dr. Manhattan being utter alpha (completelly untouchable by other superheroes in setting)

I still don't get what you're trying to say here. If he's not alpha, why would others try and seek out deadpool (besides the fact that Colossus did). He's largely unimportant to the world, so why would they need him (dead or alive)?

>>>/kino/

Well he's a relevant power after all. And within reach of other relevant powers. Such things do not remain in vacuum, ever (Which Pool seems to). He's like lvl 10 PC in a world of lvl 1 PCs. Other lvlv 10s shoudl spot him and act.

Yes.

ITT op can't understand that Deadpool isn't some bullshit pseudo god, but is actually JUST a high trained killer with regen and a smart mouth.

>Well he's a relevant power after all. And within reach of other relevant powers. Such things do not remain in vacuum, ever (Which Pool seems to). He's like lvl 10 PC in a world of lvl 1 PCs. Other lvlv 10s shoudl spot him and act.

Which happens in this movie. He's sought out by the X-Men, and squables with other supers (Ajax and Co.) It's a single movie, and takes place at most a year after DP gets his powers. Having more supers go after him would not only complicate the plot, but also wouldn't make sense.

And on another note, I'd wager DP is more like a level 4 PC with one ridiculous gimmick. Wolverine has the same gimmick, and I'd bet on Wolverine any day between the two of them.

And cucks Thanos

Thanos gets cucked by everyone.

>Except to politically correct themes like "don't kill women and children".
wasn't there a scene where he attacks two women on his hunt for francis and makes a comment about whether it's sexist for him to hit them or not hit them? doesn't he shoot at least one of them or am i misremembering?

>I'm one of those retarded newfags who think that Veeky Forums is /anythingnerdy, look at me go!

Kill yourself. I bet the reason you didn't watch it until now is that your friends refuse to watch movies with you because you always have to reveal your power level in public and try to have a serious, no fun allowed analytical discussion about them .

>Except to politically correct themes like "don't kill women and children".
They even made a joked about that.

“Is it sexist to hit you? Is it more sexist not to hit you?”
He then pulls out a gun and presumably shoots her off screen.

You're not an official X-Man until you've come back from the dead at least once.

yeah I'm pretty sure that happened and he shot them.

He stabs one and shoots both while the camera pans off screen just before the gunshot.

To the OP: you gotta realize deadpool was created to mock deathstroke, you know that one super fucking OP guy who's only actual powers were fucking super reflexes (like fucking francis) and being the tactical genius of all geniuses to the point he literally made the flash run into his out stretch fist and knock himself out.
Well to counter deathstrokes edgemeistery they made deadpool, a guy who's super hero and real name mock deathstrokes and even wears a disturbingly close but legally distinct costume. Then to add insult to injury they made him a literal autist by taking away his ability to think laterally so now he's Lolsorandumb. Then the biggest kick to the balls where he became so loved by comic book readers everywhere and deathstroke is a twobit people often forget till the throw him a bone.

In the movie he's also like a lvl3-4 pc with minor regen. In the comics he's like a level 10 immortal npc with roughly the same strength as captain america and more regen ability than wolverine (if there's even one cell left of his body he'll regen and can even use other mutants bodies to gain their powers).

He also feels pain but like your average autistism sufferer he just plain doesn't care.

>presumably
this

I want to see an HE round tearing her skull apart. Not just some sidenote.

Splendid explanation. Veeky Forums delivers.

Oh hey virt, didn't see you there

All generals are cancer.