(HST) - HORIZON STATE

Who else comfy buying cheap right now?

>BUY MY BAGS PLEASEEEEE

Nice Try...but I already have bags of my own.

Very comfy.

comfido lvl comfy

>buy guys it's gonna moon
>ok it didn't moon, buy now it's cheap
>ok it's even lower, buy the dip to average down your cost !

your thread is a shitpost, pajeet, please fuck off or provide any real argument about your coin

>muh vote system needs crypto and tens of millions of marketcap

There, I made this just so I can laugh at FUD and disprove it. PIC RELATED, NOW READ IT AND COME AT ME YOU WEAK HANDS AND SHORT TERM BRAINLETS.

see

Kek look at this desperate pajeet making thread and shit to make the price rise again so he can dump his bags.

You fool, HST will NEVER moon as long as it is not listed on a big exchange like binance. Cryptopia and kucoin will not bring your coin the volume and the money.

No matter how good the team or the project is, without big exchanges, YOUR COIN WILL NOT BE NOTICED BY THE POTENTIAL INVESTORS. Fucking boomers with their stupid logic.

As if I didn't already state in that picture the fact, that HST won't moon until it's not on bigger exchanges and bunch of other stuff settle down.

Did you even read any of that? I'm holding and will keep on holding. It's people like you that spread short term FUD for no reason and zero sense of what went down.

Nigger, I'm still holding this bag. But I have set a sell order on ED because I want to get out of this ASAP. I may enter again before 2018 for binance, but until then I will not be holding this bag and losing opportunities to make money in the meantime.

I'm just speaking the truth here, I'm not spreading FUD. You and your boomer friends in the telegram can't grasp this fact.

In crypto, exchanges play a very very important role. Without them, you can't do anything. No exposure, no volume, no liquidity etc. Talk some sense to the devs and your boomer friends.

Have you not finished accumulating yet mr.whale?

dump to mommy @ 0.004

cmon FUDers, where are you now

Klemen, you haven't even replied to my post here

That's rambling, not a question.

Just dumped my bags, thanks

bought at 40, not so comfy rn

Don't call it bags, if it's not ovet 10k lol. Calling 122 tokens bags, what.

Ahaha okay. I'll let people who see this thread be the judge.

You can't counter my argument about the binance part. Everyone on biz will now see that HST is a sad coin with potential but because of the team and the boomers community don't want binance, this coin will keep dipping until EOY.

I don't even care about my money in HST anymore. I hope HST dip until below ICO price so that you and your boomer friends who bought at ICO price will finally understand how important it is to be listed on big exchanges.

Still larger than your entire net worth friend;)

As if people 1 month from now will care about 'muh exchange'. I'd rather see good partnerships and deals than 'muh exchange'. Strong foundations make the company, not shitty overvalued product on 'muj exchange'.

Your joke is as good as the value of your holding was.

I get opportunity cost and all, but are you guys seriously this impatient? Didn't you watch the interview yesterday? Exchanges will come start of next year, that's fucking 1 month away. With the connections and partnerships this has made before exchanges are even out, only one way to go once it gets on bittrex/binance

Yea yea keep telling yourself that, Klemen.

Mark my word. HST will keep dipping until EOY or until it hits binance in Q1.

People here already know about that fact. They won't buy HST before it hits binance because they don't want to hold bags, thanks to the devs and the boomers in the telegram.

And then will it finally rise after hitting binance? Im tired of holding all these bags, needed to buy more BTC to keep buying bags

Pretty much nobody cares about price righy now that much in community. Everybody is happy for being able to be part of something that will be big down the line.

Most likely yes, 'cause the project actually has potential. If it weren't for those boomers, this coin would've been $1 by now.

Because those boomers bought at ICO price you fucking dumb twat, how many times do I have to repeat myself?

Always remember, 1 crypto day = 7 dog years.

People can be extremely bearish about a coin for 2 days straight, it can feel like a wasteland, like its never gonna rise again, like you should kys.. but then, 2 minutes later, emotions flip, IQ89ers see a green +10, a big announcement, and fomo in. boom.

HST currently feels like a desert. Abandoned. But it is a token with actual potential, unique very smart mechanics and fundamentals in a sea of shitcoins. It will be actually used, it will have an UN-Partnership Announcement, it has big partnerships and its just logical that western politicians will want to get in to ideologically verify their "we have the best democracy!!!"-image.

Heres my prediction: You can, realistically, expect a x1,6-x2,5 within December, or to be conservative, mid Januar. Now that the Community Manager learned his lesson the HUGE announcements will come out of nowhere. And, this is as far as I can go with my trading experience, now is actually a really good point (it won't drop beyond 0,23USD) to get in.
Dear noobs, dont fool yourself, there isnt a x2 around every corner, if you think that youre gambling. Buy now and hold for a few weeks.

Buy up to: 0,35USD
Sell at 0,85 - 1,15 USD

The market cap is very low, you can use the extreme volatility to your advantage, take a good entry point and this is an excellent investment mid-term or long-term. Not short-term though.

Please do your own research, Im not an advisor at any means, but I examined this coin very closely since ICO, take it as inspiration.

so final coin value in 6 months? about 3$?

WHEN IS THE BINANCE FAGGOT? YOU TOLD ME THIS IS GOING TO 1$ IN A WEEK A WEEK AGO?

so once its on binance do you just transfer to your wallet there? isnt this bad for kuckoin? i guess they make money off fee?

Yes, who cares about kucoin?

what if it goes on binance in december?

Nimo has confirmed they "will pass listing this month". He was the one who didn't let the team to participate in the binance community coin program.

Scroll up and you'll find his messages.