Did you meet anyone/hook up with anyone through a board game/rpg? help me, im very lonely

did you meet anyone/hook up with anyone through a board game/rpg? help me, im very lonely

- clean
- fit
- get told him good looking by people
- neckbeard metalheads who scream nigger all game get to date fabulous girls
- only girl who wants to date me is my best friend from high school and we're both 26 so that would be weird and full of weird baggage

Fuck off.

Git gud scrub

>did you meet anyone/hook up with anyone through a board game/rpg?

Nope.

And let's face it, in any hobby this heavily male dominated, you'll find very few girls, even fewer singles, and those who are single may so be for a good reason.

Nope. Unless ERP counts.

My DM's wife. I feel bad about it but I was young and she came onto me.

>Have someone who wants to date you
>Don't do it
>Complain you're lonely

It's your own fucking fault, you dipshit.

did you homewreck?

date best friend girl.

fuck baggage, make it work. everyone has baggage. guess what you're fucking human. if it works, it works. if you don't do anything you'll never know and probably regret it later and go post on /r9k/ all the fucking time in 30+ threads.

unless you're actually not physically attracted to her, in which case too bad, come clean, and don't try to muh baggage it and leave it in a weird potential situation where you're trying to play a martyr when it's really you can't get your dick up.

Find a single girl you think is pretty. This is the hardest part.
Then, ask her on a date.

It's usually as simple as that. So long as you aren't butt ugly, and even sometimes if you are, it will work. Girls are more desperate than you think, especially those getting into their late 20s.

>fuck best friend girl
>date baggage

yes, worst girl I ever met.
now go to a nightclub and get smashed, even if you hate it, especially if you hate it.

Maybe indirectly? They were not very happy together and their relationship had been on the rocks before though, I think being with me made the inevitable happen sooner.

Holy shit this.

Don't fucking lie to me user, what is your autism if you're clean, told you're good looking, and are fit?

Are you maybe hanging out with neckbeard metal heads who scream Nigger? Because that's a problem right there.

Get a second hobby. Make some money. Put 4 years into making money and see your friends rarely while getting your shit together.

Really, this. I cannot say it any better than this user. Except with proper grammar :^)

>clean

Probably not

>fit

Definitely not

>get told him good looking by people

Your mom doesn't count

>neckbeard metalheads who scream nigger all game get to date fabulous girls

No they don't , you are retarded.

>only girl who wants to date me is my best friend from high school and we're both 26 so that would be weird and full of weird baggage

You are a giant faggot retard.

Neckbeards have $$$ for 40k. Get a better job beta.

One of the regular players in my old group had a 9/10 sister who was an on again off again player. I am 90% sure wanted to bang me. Mostly because we matched on Tindr

Weirdly enough we all ran into each other at a bar shortly after I graduated college, and she started flirting with me. Something probably could have happened, but I had too many reservations with pulling a friend's sister. Especially when he's right there.

You saved us from a fate worse than stale memes

Move this thread to /r9k/ so it can rot where garbage belongs

>literally tfw no gf
You didn't have to post this thread.

>meet anyone/hook up with anyone through a board game/rpg?
Started dating her before I learned she was also into tabletop, so kinda?

Well dude, we've been hanging out and been friends since we were 15. She was dating dudes all throughout this time. I actually tried to date her multiple times but she always shut me down for whatever reason. I was fat in HS. So we became bros. I browsed Veeky Forums a bunch, lost all the fat, have zero social skills unless I know the group well, and like, we know too much about each other. She's fucking barren for christ's sake, it's why her fiance left her, and I had to console her while she cried on my lap. She tried to blow me then, but she was like, crying and had snot coming out of her nose it was really fucked. She's seen me try to fucking kill myself, I mean literally 5 years ago I slit my own wrists in a bathtub and she found me and shit. She got raped two years ago at a party by some guy who slipped shit in her drink and she had to sleep in my bed for a few months after that, and sometimes she wakes up screaming with nightmares because of it. We've gone through phases where we've been edgy, had fights that looking back are cringeworthy, and generally we hang out way less and mostly just play in a DnD group together. She told me she loved me and that it was "you, always you user" and I just wanted to slap her because the reason I tried to kill myself was because like a day before that she called me a fat stupid ugly faggot and told me she'd never date me in a million years, and the reason we were fighting in the first place is because I was being a whiny little bitch of a man and going "wahhhhh why are you dating another fit guy who can drive and doesnt live in his mom's basement waaaaahhhh im a faggot".

B A G G A G E
A
G
G
A
G
E

oh thats what you meant by baggage

impressed ya'll are friends at all. :O

Sweet Jimminy Fucking Christmas, either stop lying on the internet or go write a blog.

Or just go to a bar and meet someone there because if this is true then you're better off without her.

So you two are already dating it seems.
You're such a faggot. I'd tell you to kill your self, but it looks like you can't even do that.

That's not "a baggage". That's just you being friendzoned SO HARD.

Why are you 26 and writing like a teenage Xanga poster

>I'd tell you to kill your self, but it looks like you can't even do that.
You realize this phrase didn't come out nearly as smooth unless you're running a country or something, right?

Shut the fuck up, none of this happened. Or if it did youre both human garbage amd should just date to form a couple that is essentially a holding pen for two people who would ruin two otherwise normal relationships. Jesus fucking christ.

>You realize this phrase didn't come out nearly as smooth unless you're running a country
Are you really in a position to criticize somebody for not being smooth if you can't even keep yourself grammatically straight? Fuck right off.

Bad grammar user some more advice for you both from personal fucking experience:
SEROQUEL

E

R

O

Q

U

E

L
fuck you're already dating already with that bullshit. Get scripts and stick the d in and you're good to go.

I rest my case

I'm not the guy you were critiquing. It wouldn't take a Grammar Nazi to hear that that sentence was incorrectly written, all you would need is someone proficient in the language. Get good at English or quit critiquing other peoples' like you know what you're talking about. You don't.

>unless you're running a country or something
What are talking about?
You tried to kill yourself and failed. You said so yourself. I guess you could try again. Remember, if at first you don't succeed...

I'm neither OP nor suicidal.
And "Useless boy, can't do one thing right." was reportedly Stalin's reaction to his son's attempt to off himself. I thought it's famous enough that people will get the joke.

T R A D I T I O N A L G A M E S

Alright, fair enough. Went over my head.

Ya did good, user. If you still want to bang her though, try and get your mate's say-so.

Nah that ship sailed after I graduated and moved away. Haven't seen her in person in almost a year.