Do taurs other than centaurs make good races?

Do taurs other than centaurs make good races?

About as often as you make a quality thread.

Good for what, OP?

whatever floats your stoat

Thanks for re-posting that Gary-Stu wolf-taur. I really needed that reminder of what NOT to be like.

You should play a fucktaurd, you seem perfect for the race

No, go back to furaffinity.

>implying Veeky Forums isn't furry

No thats /k/

Face it, it's nearly every board. People let go of the anti furry meme and have accepted us, it's just the butthurt losers who haven't

/k/ is not into furfaggotry, /k/ is into straight-up bestiality

Why do we have this reputation? There was that one post with the deer and a few jokes but it's hardly a lot of people

if you truely want furry, go to their own board.

And the coyote and the cougar and the vibrator on the deer.

Literally just kill yourself

There's also that one guy who became nogunz because he literally fucked a cat (and it just happened to be felony in his country).

And the "camping with my dog" story.

I think it was more because the cat died as a result

What dog story?

I think the issue is that if there ever was a niche for things like centaurs, it was already filled by centaurs, and replacing them with soft cuddly catboys just raises questions.

It would work well in a setting that has enough xtaur races for the differences between them to be a thing, which breeds conflicts and posturing, which removes the aftertaste of 'this thing is here only for the players/gamemaster' that magical realm content tends to leave. Make them a people, not a fetish, and it will be fine.

>ctrl+f
>no mino
This makes the cow angry!

Well, morally speaking, cat dying for it was the worst part of what he did.
But legally speaking, it was the bestiality.

Don't know about that morally. I shot a rabbit once and don't consider myself a bad person, but I would if I raped one

Those are tyrs, not taurs.

Why would I want horses with the upper bodies of some other animals attached where the head should be?

whats this from?

Half-horse, half-wolf, zero-part human.

I see what you mean. Yes, it's better to say that the worst part was not the that the cat died but HOW it died.

I am compelled to post this when the subject of fuzzy legs and hooves comes up.

Nothing wrong with that, it's a dumb animal, it would probably enjoy it

Who cares. I want to hug six of them at once then spend the afternoon arranging flowers with the catboy.

typical furfag

I personally like Dragon Ogres from WFB.

Naw user, that sounds more like your typical zoophile.

>implying there's a difference
Some of them just have less shame

Daily Life with Monster Girls