Can you guys help me reorganize my blockfolio...

Can you guys help me reorganize my blockfolio? I think we're entering a new phase of crypto where the rules will begin to shift thanks to normie faggots ruining everything as usual.

I'm thinking that I want to keep: ETH, NEO, IOTA, ETP, AE for sure.

Not sure about: XRP, OMG, LINK. I also hold some XBY ($1600) and MNE ($319... lol.. was worth 7k at once point) and have .32 BTC

I'm thinking about investing my XRP and BTC (around $22k) into Litecoin. I keep reading on facebook all my retarded friends who are "just discovering crypto" talk about buying litecoin because they want to own whole coins and it's the cheapest. Totally fucking stupid, but perhaps we have to adjust to the incoming new money.

Also I'll probably hold Link, I know it gets beyond shit upon here but if it moons it'll really fucking moon hard, mainnet is launching in December so we'll see how it goes. God bless fat Sergey and his team of autists. Also AE seems to have crazy high potential, will hold that as well probably, have been in it since ICO.

So what do you guys think? LTC the way to go? Any recommendations? Please don't try to shill me REQ or OBN those are laughable tier shitcoins. Before anyone asks, I mad this from 5k at the end of June.

>24hr change -.26%
KEK what a fucking loser. 2/10 LARP

Go all into a coin you pussy.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

This is my trex balance. Obviously I don't keep all my coins together. Is this enough proof, you gargantuan faggot?

I cashed out 20x my initial investment already to hedge my bets against a crash. I think I'm good.

OP don’t let go of link

I agree obn is shit and I’m on the fence about req

Omg might blow up too

Get some vertcoin and nav and pivx

I need a good 5x, thinking about losing all my XRP. Haven't those coins mooned already?

The audacity of you fucking idiots. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a flip of the fucking coin. You're like a sad old drunkard that thinks he's got a great method for winning the roulette. You all think you're Teeka Tiwari. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling weed since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "marihuana dust" listing for £150. Got it packed after a quick reference of the pot manual and an hour on YouTube. Same stuff, similar age and potency are selling for £4500 on craigslist. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a pot that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on that pot that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good dealer. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a "fat-one" and tools for his "land-growing" business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for growing operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless over-dosers.

how much did you start with and when

Way too much IoTA, neo won't moon unless china endorsed it (all non-eth eth's are garbage desu).
ETP is a good value right now TA wise, so if you believe in it fundamentally keep it.

You should have more omisego and less/no xrp imo though.
Pick up some kyber or dash or ltc or something.

Definitely keep OMG, it'll turn int 150k alone in the next year guaranteed.

narrow it down to 5 coins i just did and its way better that way.. keep 25-30% in BTC at all times minimum

WTC is so solid.

Keep OMG and add Kyber for 2018

"Quantum Coin Flips: Or, How to Make Infinite Money"

jonathanflower#5056

Ark is a legit hold, good team and cool name, also just think what normies will do when they find out about staking.

What's the deal with OMG? Seems like a possible good hold in thinking about jumping in.

remember that movie Limitless? when he gets into stocks and makes millions

it exists; it's what I'm doing and what I teach

>What's the deal with OMG?
Was pumped after ico because hype with not even a roadmap.
It's like if INS went to 800B marketcap in two months despite not even having an interface. It's ridiculous.
It needed about a 6months of development to justify the price, and another 6months for a moonshot.

It's been 4months and we're nearly up to the top again and once sdk comes out we'll be at $14-18 easily, $80+ once staking happens or is coming close.

It's problem was idiots pumped it way too fucking early just because it had a real company behind it and stickers.

It'll slowly rise from here on out imo short of a major dip in btc, and is easily going to outperform the market. If you want a

Public service announcement:
This guy is a piece of shit and the documents or files he sends you are laden with malicious software. Do not trust him and his confidence scam.

these faggots see more than 20k and immediately scream LARP. then they'll just cry that you edit consoled your exchange account. ignore it. stop trying to prove so much. i dont even show balances anymore on biz.

lol and you know this how?

how about this: to anyone who adds me, you are more than welcome to talk with my previous students

this is you

Thanks user, I'm not into quick flips or pnd, so I may pick up some.

FUCK Ripple, get some ARK and VTC.

i got you dude send it all to this address and ill organize it and send it back
0x24a31636d8978C114cCD61f5592Dbe5358021ffF

this is quality pasta

obviously you, realizing someone out there actually "cracked the code" to these markets

thank you

>ark
no

>ark
yes

Ark is a shitcoin gone rogue. It is completely built off DGB's summer hype, as people who missed out on DGB went for Ark. The only difference is Ark has no sharpie in the ass (yet). Ark will fail very soon.

> Not a single VTC.

Well if you can make it witch those shitcoins, I guess we all gonna make it.

How much did you initially put in?

this is idiotic, reading you fucking retarded brainlets try to understand trading as a concept gives me cancer

There is a reason wall street is wall street and not all of america. Normies shouldn't be allowed to mess with stuff they don't understand when they are this retarded

>try to understand
lol

ODN not OBN you absolute rimjob. The state of neets with a bit of cash, honestly.

Remove link, ETP, ripple and OMG.