HOLY SHIT TWENTYA WAS RIGHT

TO THE MOOOON

i'm so fucking hard right now

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Is he human?

When r we selling this shitcoin?

>whale pumps his own call
>"i was right"

fucking hell boys my kids are going to college!

Yes?
Hold that Lomo.
No Stop Loss.

CHOO CHOO

>The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This shouldr not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick fuck reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

lomo will reach 5k sats by end of next week.
If not, I will eat my dick live on cam

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO
EASIEST x3

no stop loss lads

Green ID confirms 2k sats within 24 hours

NO NO NO GO DOWN I NEED TO BUY MUH FOMOOOO

> NOT TOO LATE FRIEND

Got in at 840 will I make it ?

feelsgoodman

100K BOUGHT

bought in at 704

To da moooooooon

This is just the beginning! Next fucking x10 coin here!!

ONLY HEATING UP MOTORS...

Guys, do not FOMO, think rationally and look for an entry after the pump.

Relax car dude. No need to shit on everybody else's parade

>its a pre-pump

always

HOW FAR IS IT GOING

This is a pump? Looks more like correction of an underpriced coin. Notice it broke a big resistance line and is now staying steady.

Seeing bullish sign after bullish sign here

Its funny how you all dont realize how undervalued this coin is. You should just hodl for a year and read the whitepaper tomorrow. This will be bigger than NEO. They have a better team than NEO and they dont hype like idiots. They finished their products now and they are only improving. THIS is when you should start marketing. Not before without having anything

Another Pnd. I'ts going crash back down.

Twentya is vizard 2.0

There's a reason why he left to create his own group. Enjoy the dump y'all!

>yarr, whales be accumulating, arrrr