What are the chances of a 40k bloodbowl?

What are the chances of a 40k bloodbowl?
Could it even work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21P_ssGotxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw astartes are banned for steroid use

It's called Dreadball, it's not!bloodbowl in not!40k and is made by mantic.

i wonder how necrons could fit in such an setting.

the same as khemri did

How about this ? (pic related)

Sure thing it could work and I would definitely play it. However I doubt that GW will ever release it, because, honestly "Let's make a football version of another one of our settings!" looks a bit cheap, even if it would be awesome. Aren't there any fan rules for that?

>the eldar has a fucking sword

you had one job man, come the fuck on

but yeah, if you did literally blood bowl but in space, not enough would change for it to matter, you need to pick like, basketball or hockey or something to make it work

It wouldn't work outside of the same idea BB works. Alt universe.

Blood Bowl lore in Warhammer Fantasy is literally that there is a fifth Chaos God who is the true master of everything and everyone plays by his rules.
Dwarfs and Goblins stopped a war when they found a chest full of American Football paraphernalia from our world. The Dwarfs who read it went mad, but managed to translate it into something that could be understood. The two sides played a game, and from that point on it spread.

All war ended, and now only Blood Bowl reigns. Elves invented magical television and worked with the undead and Empire to spread it to everyone.

I have no clue how that would work with 40k with ships arriving well before or well after they embarked plus the bullshit of how difficult travel in the setting is unlike Fantasy where everyone is a boat ride away.

I want to believe that...

Its true, The Old World is just the far off future and the ancient ruins is an NFL stadium. NFL being Nuffle.

Its an alternate universe, and unlike Fantasy and 40k it never lost the humor or went up its own ass trying to be dark and serious.

It sounds beautiful...

Imagine a game in which your player forgets he's in a game and devours his teammate alive, imagine a game in which people are pushed into the crowd and are eaten alive by fans clamouring for an autograph, imagine a game in which someone has "secretly" smuggled a chainsaw onto the pitch, imagine bribing the ref so hard he can afford to simultaneously retire for life and put his kids through education. Then get a goblin team and give no fucks because they do literally all of that

Or be the Dwarfs that actually brought a spiked steamroller onto the field.

Or be Undead, so you can recruit anyone who dies during the season at a massive discount.

youtube.com/watch?v=21P_ssGotxI

THIS is what Warhammer should be.

Stay away from her bellybutton's event horizon.

To be fair, she's an Amazon who's been superbuffed by Slann then joined the Human team and did their exercise routine.

You make the whole thing a Necrons idea. They kidnap members of other races and force them to play a bizarre game with convoluted rules.

Dreadball is basically this, yeah, and it's fucking great. It's also a better game mechanically than Bloodbowl. A lot less RNG and wasted time, a lot more interesting decisionmaking and action.

>all this time, Trazyn was actually building the ultimate draft

40k is not silly enough now, it's too late